Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
Cain's Suite Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:17 pm
Rose started crying once they got into the shower, the water making her years indistinguishable from any of the other rivulets that trickled down her face. Soon though, both of them were clean, and somewhat dry. She was in a large old graphic t-shirt, and Rose was clinging to Cain and sobbing into his chest. Rose didn't say anything, she just cried until she ran out of tears. When her tears finally did stop, she remained snuggled into Cain's chest. Rose lost track of when her tears for what could have happened, and when they were for what did. She simply remained safe in Cain's arms until she regained her composure.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:24 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain simply carried her to the bed and held her to him through her sobs and after, simply needing to hold her right now. He hadn't bothered to put anything on after the shower. He'd barely had time to get her into her old t-shirt before she started crying again. So he simply took her to bed and held her, one hand moving over her hair and down her back over and over.

"Better now?" he asked her softly when she'd gotten quiet. He'd already noted the small box that was waiting for him on the bedside table, the surprise he'd had made for her before he'd been snatched. He needed to make sure she was alright before he even thought of opening that box for her, though...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:44 pm
Rose lifted up her head, her eyes were a bit pink, and puffy. The ways eyes get after crying excessively. She nodded and said softly "Yeah. I guess all of the emotions I bottled up while we were rescuing everyone just... decided to come out all at once." She smiled softly up at him "I should be asking you that. You were the one who was taken after all. Are you alright Cain?" Rose felt much better, she always did after a good cry. There was nothing like endorphins to help you get back in track towards emotional stability.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:02 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain smiled at her, "I'm perfectly fine, my love... All the woman did was annoy and inconvenience me... I'll have to get that research done for Sebastet tomorrow... It really was rather rude of that woman to take us like that... I also had other plans for this evening after I'd finished my research..." he said simply, sounding as inconvenienced as he complained about being.

But he got up and got her a cool cloth for her eyes and knelt in front of her beside the bed, looking up at her, "But my plans for this evening can still happen. I'm determined that nothing else is going to interrupt that. So if the castle goes up in flames int he next few moments, I'm ignoring it," he said firmly and reached for the box that had been delivered.

Inside were two items: One was a blood ruby carved into an image of the two of them standing together looking at each other. The other was a ring, with a piece of the same blood ruby surrounded by dark chocolate diamonds.

He held the ring out to her and did what he'd been intending to do, "Rose, will you marry me?" he proposed simply. And buck naked. But it was the thought that counted. Right?  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:48 pm
Rose felt like a weight that she didn't know was there had been lifted from her chest when Cain said he was fine. Everything was going to be fine, everyone was home, in their loved ones presences. Well except Kula, but Rose was quite entertained by the image of her head sailing off into the distance, propelled by Snow's impressive kick. An interspecies football game would be interesting now that Rose was thinking about it...And she didn't mean American football with a pigskin. Well that would be interesting too new that she thought about it.

Rose listened with a confused look on her face when he said that he was going to continue with his plan. If this was so, why didn't he go stand up and put on some clothes so he could do it? But then there was a little box in his hands, and her heart actually stopped for a moment.

No. Way. If it turned out to be a bracelet... Her thoughts were cut off in mid speculation her full attention turned to Cain as he opened the box.

Later she would admire the ruby so beautifully carved, but right now she sat in stunned silence as Cain extended a gorgeous ring asked the question.While her brain tried to catch up on this new development and possibly formulate an appropriate response, her mouth blurted out "Hell yes!!"
Red Gyosy

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:59 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain couldn't help but laugh at her response but he slid the ring on her finger as he joined her back on the bed to kiss her, "I like that response... It sounds entirely fitting..." he told her with another chuckle then proceeded to celebrate her 'hell yes', intending to turn it into 'oh god yes' later on...

((DISCLAIMER: We regret to inform you that the rest of this little celebration has been blocked to prevent the blindness of the youth of today. Sorry, but corrupting the innocent in this way simply has no allure for us. But enjoy the rest of your day folks!))  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:23 pm
About an hour later, Rose was laying next to Cain, her pink hair spilling onto the pillow and that shirt long discarded. Thoughtfully she said "Well now that we're engaged... have you given any thought at all as to when and how we'll be married? " oh gods was there going to be so much to do, letters that had to be sent out, and hundreds of other little details that had to be planned assuming they decided on a traditional wedding.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:38 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain gave a soft chuckle as he let his hand trail over her side lightly, unable to stop touching her right now, "I thought we'd do something simple. A handfasting... Just a few friends present to witness, Sebastet there to bind our hands, jumping over a broom, a small party after... Something simple and quiet... Just for the two of us..." he offered, silently wanting to keep her to himself as much as possible.

A part of him was afraid that if they did anything big, she'd find someone else she wanted more. Besides, there weren't that many people who remembered who he was.

"I want you to myself for as long as I can, Rose..." he added in a soft whisper, pulling her into his arms to hold her again.

He kept remembering that moment in the cell room when he'd been told that Rose had come after him but had gone to help Dev. He'd been so afraid that she'd get hurt without him there to fight with her, to watch her back, to help protect her... He'd never been so afraid in his life...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:01 pm
Rose smiled "Well given our lifespans, I'm fairly certain luck is on your side."Rose kissed his cheek, "Hopefully you won't tire of me. "
Rose paused for a moment "I hope you won't mind a few crime bosses and some very British Englishmen on the guest list. I've made a few unusual friends over the years. And the Englishmen are a blast, prepare to be challenged to at least one 3-d chess match to prove your worth." It would be nice to see some of the society members again, even though the official bonds had been served when they disbanded, they were still like a second family. After she left her job, the society members again had stepped in to help her land a few freelancing jobs when they were drying up. She wondered if Lord Pennyworth still had that handle-bar mustache...  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 8:16 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain smiled again as he pulled her closer to him so that he could hold her properly, "I don't mind one bit as long as they behave themselves while they're here. Sebastet doesn't need to be dealing with any teary-eyed females from the village claiming they'd been ravaged and promised marriage then the groom-to-be vanishes on them..." he teased her a bit, unable to help it.

Of course, that meant that he'd have to brush up on the rules of 3-d chess, but he could handle that easily. As he recalled, he was fairly decent at the game.

"Then it sounds like a plan, love. We can talk to Sebastet about it after we set a date. But for right now, we both need sleep..." he suggested and couldn't resist giving her another kiss before he pulled the covers over them without letting go of her.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:04 am
Rose shifted herself so she could be a bit closer to Cain " Ha, ha. They'll behave. And most of them are a bit too old for such antics at this point, and they know better to mix business and personal matters."

Rose wrapped her arms around him and made a soft sighing sound after he kissed her. "Alright then." Rose closed her eyes for a moment, them opened them after realizing she still wanted to tell him something." I love you Cain Albright." Rose kissed him one last time before drifting off into a dream of black butterflies and pink snow that was warm to the touch.
Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:26 am
Silenced Nocturne

Cain held her close as she fell asleep, nuzzling her hair and neck as she relaxed against him, "I love you too Rosabel Marcellus," he whispered to her softly, placing a tender kiss right over her pulse before settling her against his chest and falling asleep.

He drifted into dreams of her: watching her eat a meal, walking with her in the garden, sitting with her in front of the fireplace while two children played at their feet... He knew they wouldn't be able to have children, but he dreamed of two children that they'd adopted. One of them was a shapeshifter, a feline of some kind that played with a ball of string at first, then tackled Rose's feet. The other appeared human though he instinctively knew it wasn't, that the little boy was at least half demon or elf, possibly drow since the boy in his dream was manipulating shadows to tease at the female werecat...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:25 pm
Rose sleepily opened her eyes, she had been dreaming of a warm pink igloo... Then something else happened, something surprising...

Well dreams were just dreams.

Rose looked at Cain, he appeared to still be dreaming of something present, that wonderful smile of his was barely peeking through his sleep. She kissed him softly on the forehead, letting her lips linger there.

Engaged. She felt a bit lightheaded just thinking about it. With anticipation, exhilaration, and a weird mix of terror and anxiety. What if Cain met someone else? Someone he thought was better? Rose had seen some of the other inhabitants of the castle, some of them would put models to shame. Rose didn't know how many other people were out there who could out-think her, but there was someone always better right? What if he decided that he did only like men, and thought that this was only an amusing diversion?

Rose somehow managed to quiet her mind, and shifted back to get original position. She wasn't quite ready to face the day... err, night, and enjoyed a quiet moment of simply being with Cain.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:10 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Cain woke up when he felt Rose moving against him and tightened his arm around her, pulling her closer to him as he leaned in to nuzzle at her neck before placing a teasing kiss over her pulse. He finally pulled back to open his eyes and smile sleepily at her.

"I was dreaming about you again... This time, though, I dreamed that we'd adopted two children... They were playing in front of the fireplace while we sat in matching chairs and watched them... You looked so happy, Rose..." he told her, his eyes watching hers.

He hoped she knew he had no plans on looking for anyone else, that he was absolutely certain that she was what he wanted. But he also knew he'd have to tell her that, just to make sure...

"I hope none of those scoundrels you're inviting to the wedding have any ideas on trying to steal you away from me... Though I know you easily deserve better than a clumsy librarian..." he started, hoping she understood what he was saying as he gently caressed her soft cheek, marveling at her soft skin and subtle beauty.

He knew he wasn't much of a catch for her, that she certainly deserved better... Someone more handsome, more likely not to get distracted in his work, much more likely to remember important dates and details without having to be reminded... Someone strong enough to protect her, powerful enough to help her with her work...

Oh yes, he knew he was getting the better end of this deal and had to admit it to her with a half-grin, "I think I'm getting the better end of this deal... You could have anyone else out there and I find myself wondering why you said yes to me... Why you continue to stay with me... I can only hope that you don't come to regret being with me as the years pass..." he told her honestly, keeping his voice soft and filled with the wonder that he felt over her being in his life...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:12 pm
Rose smiled as he woke up, if he kissed her anymore she might be tempted to skip breakfast... As Cain told her about his dream, her eyes softened, and they began to develop a far away look in them."That does sound nice..." for a moment, her mind traveled to this hypothetical family. Cain' s vice brought her back to the present.

"Most of them know me as a comrade, kinda as a sisterly figure. The others as a mentor, I've trained a few on the art of breaking codes and curses. Unless they've changed quite a bit from my last communication a few weeks ago, then I can't say. " Rose made a tsking noise with her mouth. "I saw you in action yesterday with the ghouls, I assure you that you aren't that clumsy. "

Rose took comfort in his gentle touch, he treated her almost as if she was a delicate object that could be fractured if not handled with care... Which she guessed probably had some truth behind it given how much stronger he was than her.
"I'm with you because I love you, you're intelligent, gorgeous, kind, and simply the most wonderful man I have ever had the pleasure of meeting." Her voice was starting to blur back into her old London accent. How could he not see himself as the wondrous person he was? "I'm with you because you've completely taken my heart. "

There were other words that she wanted to add to her previous statements, words that she couldn't really explain without slipping into a few dead languages. So Rose kissed him, softly, but with a firm, insistent quality behind it.
Red Gypsy

Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces