Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:14 pm
Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

The time with Cain was like nothing he’d had in such a long time, he knew that while he was, unique in his personality he wasn’t without his gentle touch when the moment allowed, and he was able to see that part of him. They both slept soundly but sometime before they would likely need to get up something caught his attention which caused his eyes to go golden as was his way but once he knew what was going on he simply relaxed until someone knocked lightly on the door of the bedroom “Cain?” a woman’s voice one he wasn’t familiar with but then again he didn’t really know anyone here so that made sense and he simply roused Cain with a gentle kiss to his neckline and spoke “a woman” the knock was a little more insistent before the door opened and revealed that the woman was no other but Lidia who seemed insistent enough that she had no choice but go into his Rooms Ashigaera along with her who was grinning slightly and for the first time since Cain had known her caught a slight blush at the realization that he wasn’t alone but she was quick to recover and spoke again “apologies I wasn’t aware you had company, but this matter requires your attention sooner than later” Ashigaera spoke “Winds turned up missing and one of the trackers from the village informed us of a armed group who might have been chasing someone in the forest” Falmon looked at them with a serious look on his face a slight growl faint but just enough for Cain to notice as he spoke “how much long before sunset?” Lidia looked at Falmon and replied “about twenty minutes away, he’s already been absent for too long, I’m about to go speak with the one who was with him about this, I would go track him down but I’ve been forbidden from participating in the hunts to come due to being needed, so I hate to postpone the task given but for the moment Wind’s wellbeing is a priority” she gestured to Ashigaera who nodded and left to deal with whatever was needed, leaving Lidia there to address Cain and his companion. Ashigaera took off to inform Sebastet of the situation so that she was at least aware of the situation if she wasn’t already with the staff abuzz with worry about his wellbeing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:42 pm
Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black Alt

Cain was prepared to get upset when Lydia simply walked into the room just as Falmon was waking him up very nicely. But then she said that Wind was missing...

He threw off the covers and simply moved into his closet while swearing so that he could get dressed and armed, clearly missing the fact that the sun wouldn't be down for another twenty minutes. He finally came out wearing a pair of dark grey tights, knee-boots that surprisingly made no sound when he walked, a marbled grey shirt that fit his upper body very nicely, a leather shoulder holster that put his shortsword along his spine, bracers at his forearms that held several throwing daggers, and he was pulling his hair back into a braid as he headed for the door.

"Wind can't handle anything else. This one may break him. He was tortured badly the last time and I don't think he'll survive another one," he said seriously. He paused in the sitting room and turned back to the bedroom, "Sorry our time together got spoiled. Maybe I can make it up to you later," he paused there and considered his memory, "If I don't forget, that is..." he added softly in a rueful tone.

Then he turned and headed for the door, determined to go rescue Wind. He'd taught the boy to read and write. He remembered when Wind and his sister were born...

Maybe that was why he forgot to grab a cloak before he left the suite to head for the courtyard...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash