Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:13 pm
Simple but colorful. A small piece of home. That was his original thought when he came to live here. So his room looked more like a large plains tent from the inside. Rather than a conventional bed, there was a series of large comfortable cushions in one corner. There were two doors; one went to the bathroom, one went to an extra room decorated similar to his own.

When Mao moved in with him, becoming more than a lover but a partner as well, An'desha ensured that every comfort possible was added. Including a larger bed. Now that Mao was gone, though, he was considering a smaller bed but hasn't changed it, unable to get rid of something that reminded him of so many wonderful times with the one he'd loved for so long.

The extra room used to belong to their son, but now it's simply for guests should they have any.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:01 pm
Devossy

Desha lead Ora into his room just as a servant brought them a tea tray with snacks prepared by Rebecca, the castle's new head chef. The snacks looked to be wonderfully delicious yet just as soothing as the tea, perfect for such a discussion they were about to have.

Desha spoke as he poured tea for them both and served the snacks, "Well, you're in a slightly uncomfortable position. I can tell you that they all admire you for standing up to that Hunter, part of what drew them to finally seeing you as a young woman instead of the girl they were so familiar with.

"The first one, I think he's trying to get the feel for the situation with you. I do know that you're the first that he's had any interest in, so he's probably just as confused as you are. The second, I'd advise you to see as more of a potential friend than anything else. The third... With him I'd advise you tell him to keep his distance. If I remember correctly, he's actually got about four other girls in the village dangling at the moment.

"You should keep one thing in mind when dealing with boys, Ora... When they're courting you, you are the one in charge. Even if you are agreeing to go with them on any outing, you are the one ultimately in charge. You have the power to either allow them to remain in your company or banish them from your company altogether. With you lies the final choice of who you will choose. I know that your grandparents and I have shown you that you have value in your own right. So have confidence in that. You know who you are and your worth, they don't. So simply be yourself and respect yourself, the rest will follow. You don't have to make a decision on any one male any time soon. You have plenty of time to make your choice.

"So for now, simply enjoy the time with each of them, learn what it means to be courted, to be spoiled a little bit. If they're pressuring you to make a choice, they aren't the right one for you. If they're enjoying their time with you without putting any kind of pressure on you, then they are the right one to allow into your circle. Make friends with them first, have fun and enjoy yourself. Love will develop later with the right one for you," he advised her, giving her what he knew of the three boys he'd seen on the Path heading for her family's farm.

He knew she'd have more questions and that their discussion was far from over. He was glad she'd come to him, just as Dancer had gone to her grandfather long ago for the same discussion.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:45 pm
Red Gypsy

"I am in Charge" Ora said as she listened to him. Sitting down she was not hungry or thirsty at all. All she wanted to do was get answer and feel less uncomtble about the whole thing...and less confused. It was nice to hear that two of the guys where not going to try anything and that she could tell off the last one. He was starting to creep her out and remind her of Ash way to much. It was strange but she thought it was funny how she could compare the guys she knew growing up to the ones courting her.

"Thank you Desha, I need to hear that for some girls I meet in town tell me to do what the guy wants but its good to hear that I can be my self and tell them yes or no when I want to" she said smiling, "I guess I can enjoy hanging out with them, when not working on the farm." Feeling a bit better she took some tea and sipped it before she asked her next question. "what is it like being in love?" she asked

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:08 pm
Devossy

Desha sat back to sip at his tea with a smile, "I was waiting for that question to come up. It's a complicated one and varies from person to person. For some, it's the rush of those first feelings of passion. Where the heart beats fast, your skin feels flushed, your head feels light... I know, it almost sounds like a disease, but I'm telling the truth. For others, it's something slower. Beginning with simple friendship that eventually evolves into feelings of companionship then the realization that you want to spend the rest of your life with them.

"Sometimes, it comes upon you suddenly, other times it can be slow-building. But it should be something that brings you joy whenever you're around that person, a desire to think of them first before yourself, wanting them to touch you in any way even if it's only to hold your hand, you want to change for them and they for you so that you're both able to compromise, you want to stay with them, you find their presence both stimulating and soothing, they want a partner not someone to take care of them... It seems like a long list, I know. But when you do feel it, you'll know it. Until then, simply enjoy yourself and learn what it means to have the attention you deserve to have," he explained to her, his soothing voice probably telling her something she already knew but in a way that would help her better understand it.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:51 pm
Red Gypsy

Ora sat there quietly and watched him and listened. To her is sounded like to much drama to handle at her age but see had seen how many people where happy in love and being together. She hoped some day she found some one like that, to love and be with and to make them happy.

Getting up she went to hug him for she knew he had lost his love one. "Thank you and I hope one day you can be happy again" she said, "As much as your good at hiding behind that smile of yours me, grandma and grandpa know who to ready you. Remember your family to us. Same with Dancer."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:10 pm
Devossy

Desha smiled and hugged her back then tapped her nose as he gestured her back to her seat, "I know that Imp... Now eat something before you have to head back home. We both know that if you don't eat something, I'll get a lecture on bad manners from your grandmother the next time I show my face at that farm," he teased her a bit, unable to help himself with her.

She was such a sweet thing, always thinking of others before herself and managing to see their inner pain somehow, speaking to it without realizing she was doing so. Like her reminder to him, letting him know that he wasn't as alone as he thought he was, that he had others to turn to when he needed them. It was exactly what he'd needed just then.

"I'll add one more bit of advice for your huggy suitor... You can always have your encounters with him under the supervision of a chaperone, that should curb alot of his actions and silently let him know that you aren't going to accept such rude behavior," he added, knowing for a fact how her grandmother would react to such touchy-feely behavior...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:34 pm
Red Gypsy

Ora smiled and gave a small laugh as she went to sit down and rubbed her nose. "Grandmother would forgive you she always dose" She said picking up some treats to eat. The where so good she began to eat more. It would not do anything to her body for she eat a lot all ready for shifting too a lot out of her too.

"this are good who made them?" she asked smiling as she eat. Picking up her tea she sipped it. This was a nice change from the farm but she still loved the farm and open spaces.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:36 pm
Devossy

Desha agreed with her on the food, "We have a new chef, it seems. Her name is Rebecca. You shouldn't have any problem meeting her at some point. She's almost always in the kitchen now. If you want to, you can even bring one of your suitors up here for a meal," he finished that with a little bit of a tease.

But even he had to admit that the small sandwiches and muffins were delicious, enough to tempt even his appetite. That had fallen off a bit lately, but as long as Rebecca was to continue cooking here, he estimated that his days of not eating as much were over.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:39 pm
Red Gypsy

"I can't wait to meet her and I all so heard from the servants you had a few more people too" Ora said happily eating, "its nice to see more people coming her and the castle getting full of life. Grandma was often worried that you would all get lonely in here." Every one here was always welcome to come to the farm since she came here when she liked too.

"I guess I could bring the guys here for you guys are like family to me and I wan them to meet all of my family" she said smiling, "just be nice to them....will to two of them the third one you can scare a little."

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 3:08 pm
Devossy

Desha laughed softly and joined her in eating, thinking that he'd probably teach the chef a few of his traditional recipes just for the fun of it. She certainly had the talent for them.

"Then I'll make certain that I have the time for you and will gladly frighten the young man into proper behavior. But only for you, Dear Heart. I'm certain that Dancer will get into it as well once he hears that you're being courted," he told her with a wink, wondering how each of the young men would handle having a snow leopard the size of a small pony at her side walking through the garden.

Knowing his son's sense of humor, Dancer would take great delight in making sure all three of the young men knew that Ora had her own protectors and that offending them by hurting her in any way would be rather painful for them. He was very protective of the girl he thought of as his little sister. Perhaps that would be enough to help distract Dancer from his current issues.

"In fact, why don't you invite them all up here in a few days for a picnic in the garden. I'll take care of the details for you up here. All you have to do is take care of inviting them. In fact," he added another little detail as he considered it and grinned, "Have your grandmother help you write out invitations to each one without mentioning that all three will be here. She'll know how to word it perfectly and take a great deal of delight in doing it. I'll talk to Dancer and have him join us as well," he finished, hoping she'd like the idea.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:38 pm
Red Gypsy

Ora could not help but laugh at the thought of Dancer in his were form meeting the young men courting her. She loved Dancer snow leopard form for the fur was so soft and warm. She remembered as she was a little girl just taking naps against him or asking him for horsey rides. She was a little big for horsey rides now but it brought back good found memoires.

"All right When I get home I will ask Grandmother help for the invites" she said, "I will tell you what evening would work for some of them do work at there families businesses." She knew what that was like since she was on the farm helping her grandparents more then not. They where getting older and having trouble doing things...more or less. Grandpa just would forget and slip in to his hound form with out thinking. "so a weekend night work?" she asked

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 6:09 pm
Devossy

Dancer gave a nod, accepting the time and tentative date for the picnic. They finished the tea and snacks then Desha showed her to the door, thanking her again for her work on the Jasmine. He offered to walk her home but was turned down and let her talk him into staying in.

He didn't know he'd regret that decision later...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:26 pm
Devossy

Desha opened the door to Anube's pounding and gestured them inside at the sight of Wind's pain-filled face, "Tell me what happened quickly," he said simply as he worked with pure power to help Wind. He easily healed his head then went to work on the effects of the smoke on him while Anube explained the situation.

"Alright, let me get rid of the effects of that smoke from you then you go find Sebastet. She'll be able to tell you if anyone else was taken. Wait, that'll take too long," he said then paused to close his eyes, sending out a silent message then receiving the answer in Sebastet simply walking through the door looking severely pissed off.

Desha focused on taking care of Anube then mixing up a tea for Aten, knowing how badly any kind of smoke affected the naga.

Meanwhile, Sebastet was not happy. She was actually growling loudly with her tail lashing behind her violently as she stood in the main room, "They took Snow, Ora, Ash, Blade, Cain, and Dancer. They got them all on a ship in the harbor and were under sail before I could stop them. I think this was all done by Snow's former mistress, Kula. I need you three to gather up whoever you can to go after them. I'd go with you if I could but I'm going to have to keep a few people from coming unglued over this," she was seriously not happy about it.

She was the kind of person who charged in, killed the offenders, and disposed of the remains. She took her protection of the island seriously. And now, Kula had managed to find a way around the protections of the island, using humans to get what she wanted...

Wind held up a hand to get her attention but she glared at him until his hand went down, "I know Blade's pregnant. Likely with twins. Take her temperment into account when you consider what's going to happen when she wakes up. Kula isn't going to be happy with what she took, in that case. You're going to be lucky if you get there while the b***h is alive," she pointed out, causing Wind to think that one over then give Anube a smile that could only be described as bloodthirsty...  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:40 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube sat there as Desha felt with what the smoke did to him but he could careless. Right now he was worried about Blade but soon stopped worrying and just gave Sebastet a look with a light smile. She was right once Blade woke up hell would be loss and there was no stopping her that was for sure. Who every this Kula was, she better be ready to meet her gods. "We will ask around and see who we can take but I think Aten going to stay to watch the boys and try to work the smoke out of him" Anube said as he looked to Wind, "We better get asking around seeing who wishes to join us before we get going. I am sure the people taken have loved ones willing to help." Chasing after Kul would not be hard but the fight might be if they where not ready for it. It was bad enough that the smoke did lots to them all ready.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:57 pm
Devossy

Desha nodded to them, "You two head to Snow's room and that of her companions, I'll see to it that Anube is taken care of. Then head to Cain's suite and find his lady. Her name is Rose, I think. Tell her what's happened and ask her if she feels up to coming along. I know Ash has been with another lady here but I don't know if it would be safe for her to leave," he told them as he finished getting the tea ready for Aten then packed the things he'd need for the trip, giving directions to the rooms indicated in the process.

Sebastet shook her head, "Check with the others but leave Rebecca to me. She can only leave the island to go to either the demon realm or the elven. Darkness Abounds would only put her int he sights of someone much worse than Kula for her. I'll do my best to keep her busy here," she advised them then left the room to take care of other problems she had.

Desha shook his head as she left, "You couldn't pay me to run this place. how she does it and remains sane, I have no idea..." he commented as he picked up his bag and the dry tea to take it down to Aten, grabbing a servant from the hallway to issue orders to be followed in urgent tones.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff