Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
An'desha's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:38 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy kisses him happily back and smiles as he looks at his love holding him comfortably to him as he listens to his words. "I think that will be a wonderful for her to do that for us. When do you think we should have the wedding? I know Rebecca's ball is in a month so I don't wish to overwhelm her with things, but I am sure you would like her to be our cook for the wedding?" Andy says happily as he was getting excited to do this, he always wanted to plan out a wedding, his wedding.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:06 pm
Darsto_23

Desha had to give another soft laugh, "Of course I do. And overwhelming her is certainly not something I want to happen. So something small and simple is all I'll ask for, a cake and some light foods, all easy to make and eat. The only ones we'll need to have there are Valick, Rebecca, Michael and Dancer, Sebastet, Ora and her grandparents, and maybe a few others. So there won't be a need to cook for a great many people," he said, not realizing that when others heard about his decision to marry they'd wind up with a great many more people attending.

He really didn't know just how many cared about him here or how many lives he'd touched on the island. So he didn't even consider that others would want to share in his happiness and witness his wedding. But Dancer would know and would likely warn Rebecca and Andy of the possibility, enabling them to plan for it all to surprise Desha with it all.

"I think we should have the wedding in the garden. It's such a beautiful place, especially with the night-blooming flowers, and there's plenty of room. We just have to decide on a spot to hold it there. At least decorating would be kept to a minimum that way and take less pressure to accomplish everything," he added, nearly glowing with their combined excitement over planning such an event.

He leaned in for another kiss before finally leading Andy from the tub and passing him a towel before getting started on drying himself off and the slightly longer process of getting the worst of the water out of his hair, "We should probably start writing some of this stuff down as we plan so we can figure out when we should hold it. I'd like to do the wedding as soon as possible," he continued as he slipped a robe on and started on his hair, passing a grin in Andy's direction, "Only partially because I can't wait to go on our honeymoon..." he finished with that, knowing full well that Andy would understand both his haste and his desire to stand in front of everyone they loved and publicly be joined to Andy officially.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:31 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles and nods as he moves out of the tub with Desha and thanks his lover for the towel as he starts to dry himself off. "I will send word to my Sire and my Sister to see if they would like to come here for it as well and I am sure they would love to see how Rebecca is doing as well." Andy says softly as he then moved out of the bathroom letting Desha work on his hair as he put on some simple clothes and grabbed paper and something to write with.

"Another thing is would you like to get rings? We could go together and pick them together at the market, I saw some lovely jewelry there." Andy offered as he starts to write down with what they already came up with for there wedding together.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:49 pm
Darsto_23

Desha nodded as he worked on his hair then followed him, "I would love to meet them and I'm sure Dancer would as well," he said about the additional invitations then had to smile at the suggestion.

He hung up the towel and headed for the closet to get a pair of his usual butter-soft buckskin pants before exiting to give Andy a very pleased kiss, "I would love to pick out rings with you and know just who to see about them. We can even see him after dark if I send him a message letting him know what we'll be there for. I promise you that you'll find his wares to be far superior to anything you saw in the marketplace," he told him before getting a comb from the bathroom then joining him in the living room as he combed out his long hair, being careful of the feathered hair ornament that matched the one Andy now wore.

"The ceremony we're planning will be a simple one. We speak our own vows to each other then join hands and Sebastet binds them together with a cord made up of three colors: one mine, one yours, and one that symbolizes us together, then she pronounces us married and presents us to the guests as a couple. Sometimes the couple can exchange a small gift to each other, sometimes they don't. We could exchange rings for that part, if you like. After that we can hold a small party, with or without dancing.

"As for people giving us gifts, what do you think of limiting them to something small or even something specific like seedlings for the garden or small animals to release into the forest or something like that?" he asked, knowing that some of the guests wouldn't be able to resist giving them something but it would be fun to have an event like releasing birds and foxes and such into the forest or watching everyone plant seedlings in the garden.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:03 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles, kissing his lover back, "Fantastic, I think we should do the seeding in the garden. I like animals but I always have trouble with them sometimes I have no idea why." Andy says and laughs a little to himself with a excited warm smile on his face.

"We should have music as I would love to dance with you at the wedding, dancing is one of my favorite things to do other well you know going for a spin in the bed room" Andy says giving his love a playful wink as he wrote down more ideas they came up with. "I am sure our color theme will be our colors and the color that makes us one." Andy says softly as he thinks some more. Andy then remembered something that he has not thought about in a long time as it just now came to him.

He softly stands going to his bag as he it has been a long time since he has last brought this out but it was owned by his mother and always wanted to pass it on to his love as did his father when he married his mother. "I have something for you. Its something that has been passed through my family and cause I never had a child of my own I held on to it to give to my love one day when I found him." Andy softly says as he pulls out a small long velvet box and lightly walks over to Desha softly sitting next to him. "I will understand if you might not wear it all the time as it is a little girly cause it was my mothers but.." Andy says softly as he holds the box up and opens it to show him. It was a gold chained necklace with a rose that was made out of rubies and gold leaves on each side of the rose, the change looked like a gold vine with little soft bumps that looked like thorns. Andy softly looked at Desha's face to see his reaction.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:22 pm
Darsto_23

Desha gasped at the sight of the necklace, "Gods Andy! It's beautiful! Of course I'll wear it for you!" he said in soft wonder as he traced a finger lightly over the chain and rose then impulsively gave Andy another kiss before gazing down at the necklace with a more wistful look, "The rose was my family's symbol for several generations. I was banished before I could inherit the family's jewels and I always regretted that I would never be able to gift the one I shared my life with with the family ring. It was a beautiful piece," he said softly then gave a wry look as he looked up at Andy.

"But I'm sure it would have looked dreadful on you. Yellow-green is certainly not your color," he added with a soft laugh, "I think we can choose our own symbol now, though, something just for us to share with Michael and Dancer. What do you think?" he suggested softly.

He'd gladly wear the necklace, especially at the wedding, but he did want them to have something that was their own, something they could share with Michael and Dancer that would make them even more of a family. He wanted to give something to his son and son-in-law that was unique and showed them how happy he was at their joining.

Then another thought occurred to him and he had to laugh over it, "Something just occurred to me, though... Michael is my brother-in-law and my son-in-law at the same time..." he told him, hoping he'd see the humor in it as well as the strangeness of it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:37 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy had to give out a relived laugh at Desha's reaction to his mother's necklace and was very happy to hear he loved it, kissing his lover back. Andy softly pulled it out of the box and had Desha turn as he clasped the necklace around Desha's neck and light pulled his hair out of the way wanting to see how it looked on his lover. "That sounds like a wonderful idea and I am happy to hear you enjoy the necklace. It looks stunning on you my love." Andy says with a warm cheerful smile and then laughed to the humor of what Desha said. "Yes I guess that is a bit odd, but that also means your Rebecca's new uncle in law as well." Andy says softly with a warm smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:58 pm
Darsto_23

Desha lowered his hair again and put a hand to the necklace, blushing softly at the compliment before shaking his head with a smile, "I never thought to have a family like this again. It's only been Dancer and I since Mao left. Sebastet is his godmother but it's become almost a tradition to appoint her to the position when a child is born in the castle. She says she hates it, but I know she secretly appreciates it since she cannot have children of her own. It's going to take me a bit to get used to having a family again. A full family, I mean," he said softly and leaned in to wrap an arm around Andy's waist.

It was still a new idea to him, to be part of a family again. Something he hadn't even considered that he'd have again after he was cursed and banished. At the time, he hadn't considered what he'd be losing. Not until he gained his first century and realized that he'd never know his nieces and nephews or their children. He'd missed first his father's funeral, then he'd been chased away from his mother's funeral. That had driven home to him what he'd done and what his curse meant and marked the moment when he'd turned his life around.

He'd gone a great many more centuries before finding Mao and having Dancer with him. One of the greatest moments had been when he'd first held his son in his hands. Watching him grow up had been almost surreal to him, like a dream he'd feared waking up from.

And now he had that exact sensation again, as if he were living through a surreal dream that couldn't possibly be true. He was gaining a family. A brother-in-law/son-in-law, a niece, brother, and a father in Andy's Sire. All Andy was gaining was himself and Dancer into his life and he couldn't help but winder if he was cheating him of a larger family, somehow.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:10 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles as Desha wraps his arms around him, Andy wraps his arms around Desha and holds him comfortably in his arms. "Well try not to be too overwhelmed with my family, well I should say our family now" Andy says happily as he really enjoyed say that. He knew he wouldn't have a child of his own that he hoped for one day when he was human but he had such a great family now and in a way he could have a child if he turned someone, but that is something really big to do and he is unsure if he would be ready for something like that.

Andy kisses Desha's head and smiled happily just holding his love close as he say his lover enjoy the necklace from him. He loved he had someone to just hold and cuddle in his arms everyday now for the rest of there lives. "So give me some ideas one what our family mark should be?" Andy says softly wanting to here his lover's ideas.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:38 pm
Darsto_23

Desha inwardly shook off his distracted thoughts and and considered Andy's question before one idea made itself known and felt perfectly fitting for them all, "What about a phoenix? One rising from its ashes? We've all been through so much and have found new hope with each other, new lives and new beginnings that we can celebrate every time we look at it. It seems to fit all four of us perfectly. Each of us rising from the ashes of our pasts into new lives with people that can share those lives with us, rising into the full flight of life together," he said softly, letting the words come out as they would.

Then he gave a soft blush, thinking he might have wound up getting too poetic and sounding too romantical over it all.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:50 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles softly to Desha's words about the phoenix idea and he loved how his love can just say things so perfectly. "That dose sound perfect, we can pass on out love to be reborn and reborn again as our family grows." Andy says warmly as he thinks about and smiles happily.

Andy softly leans in to give Desha a sweet kiss as he couldn't not help himself as his lips are always so tempting to kiss and tease. "What kind of cake should we have. Chocolate? Vanilla? or should we let our dear niece decide on that?" Andy asks softly as he softly went over things one by one knowing they had time to think everything out no need to rush everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:40 pm
Darsto_23

Desha gave a soft moan into the kiss, unable to help himself since he loved it when they kissed, each and every time. He had to blink a moment to get his mind working again, "I'd like a spice cake. But we can leave the rest of it up to Rebecca. I think she'll love it that we're trusting her with everything about the food. It will give her a boost and us the best of her efforts, I think," he suggested after a moment, thankfully not something he had to think very hard about.

"We can go talk to Cassius about our rings tomorrow night, I think. That should give him enough time to get them made for us before the wedding and we can talk to him about making something with the new seal on it for all four of us at the same time. He's really very good at that kind of thing," he suggested and decided to show him something else he'd gotten from the Siren.

He moved out of Andy's arms and crossed to a recessed shelf on one side of the fireplace where he took something and returned to Andy with it, "He made this for me when I went to him wanting something like it to help me after Mao left," he said as he showed the carved gem to him.

It was a very large sapphire carved in the image of Desha standing on the beach with his hands on the smaller Mao's shoulders in front of him, both of their hair blowing in the wind together. Desha knew Andy would be able to feel the spells the Siren had bound to the piece, spells that had helped Desha move on from the loss and open himself to love again. There were also spells on the piece that kept it from being broken or stolen as well, but the true skills of the piece were the carving itself and the other spells.

"Thanks to Cassius, I was able to open my heart to love again when I met you. I didn't ask him to carve this scene, just told him that I wanted something to remember Mao. He came up with this on his own and somehow captured everything perfectly. That's part of his talent," he explained softly, letting Andy know the level of talent he was taking them to for their rings.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:53 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy looked at the piece in amazement feeling the spells attached to it but it was very well done. "this is very lovely and yes he is very talented as I can see." Andy continued to look it over with his sharp vampire eyes seeing no mistakes and that it was perfectly made with joy of making and care for it as well. "He sounds like the perfect person to go to for this" Andy says warmly as he lightly held the piece back to Desha to return to its home.

"I remember seeing something wonderfully hand carved like that in Rebecca's room, it was made of of jade. I asked her about it when we went to market, she said Ash gave it to her as a gift as well as a ring and something but she didn't say what that was." Andy says softly with a light warm smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:20 pm
Darsto_23

Desha smiled as he moved to put the piece back on the shelf, "Ash probably went to Cassius for the piece as well. He's really the only one to go to for such things. We operate on a barter system on the island but when shopkeepers like Cassius get money for their wares, it all goes into a communal fund for the islands needs. Sometimes, though, Cassius will do a piece for someone without charging for it, either for the experience of working with a particular stone, because it's a challenge for him, or if the person really needs the spells he places on the item. We're really very lucky to have him on the island," he explained as he got the piece back into its place then moved to sit on the couch with the bowl of fruit that had been left for him.

He collected a piece from the bowl without paying attention to what it was and ate it before continuing, "He's actually a Siren and the only son of the mermaid king. He can't stand his people so he came here to live. I'll warn you now that he's an outrageous flirt and dearly loves to be admired, so be prepared for it when we go see him," he finished with a smile, already thinking that the visit would be entertaining as well as useful.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:35 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles and lightly brings Desha back into his arms as he ate his fruit softly rubbing his loves arm as he relaxed with him in his arms, "Well I have no problem with handling with flirts my love. Its nice to know there is so many wonderful people here on the Island and I love how everyone gets along no matter what race they are. You can seem to find love and peace on this Island and that's what I am loving the most about this place besides being with you hun." Andy warmly said as he kissed Desha's head softly and smiled.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff