Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
An'desha's Suite Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:55 pm
Darsto_23

Desha leaned into him, simply enjoying the moment and being held, "The place certainly is magical that way. Sebastet wanted to create a place like this when she came here and I am happy to say that she succeeded. Dancer once described it to me perfectly as the 'simple magic of freedom' and he was right. Yes, we have rules and laws here, but they are all about safety and living in peace. We know there are moments of fighting and there are still problems we all have to face, but for the most part, we are simply free to live our lives as we please," he said softly as he rested his head on Andy's shoulder.

"I arrived here shortly after she did and have been helping her all along. I've seen several generations of the villagers come and go, born and die. I've delivered numerous children here and healed numerous injuries, most of them Sebastet's sad to say. But things have been peaceful and freeing here for the most part," he added as he thought over the centuries he'd lived here and found that he'd loved each day of it.

His thoughts returned to their wedding and he knew he'd be wearing what he had the night of their romantic dinner but wondered what Andy was going to wear but didn't ask, thinking that he wanted to be surprised with it. He also wanted to have a gift for Andy made, something special. He knew it couldn't equal the gift of the necklace Andy had just given him, but he still wanted to have something made for him. He just had to decide what it would be.

"What would you say to a trip to the village tonight? For us to just get out and away from the castle for a little while?" he asked, suddenly thinking that it would be good for them to get out for a bit and possibly that he'd find inspiration for a gift in the marketplace...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:14 am
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles happily and nods softly, "Sounds like a wonderful idea, Michael is with Rebecca at the marketplace now, so maybe we will run into them and talk about the cake idea with her." Andy suggested and held Desha a little longer before softly getting up and getting better dressed out door clothes then the relaxing clothes he just through on. He grabbed a button up baby blue shirt that he left unbutton a little show off his chest a little, then put on some nice fitting jeans with his regular boots he wore pretty much everywhere.

He went back to Desha after finished getting ready and pulled him back in his arms giving him a sweet loving kiss and looked in his eyes, "You are my world Desha, I could be the happiest person in the world right now" Andy says warmly with light in his eyes as he looked at Desha.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:36 am
Darsto_23

While he'd been getting changed, Desha had added a pair of his knee boots and a simple vest. When he'd come out, he'd been unable to resist moving his eyes over his lover, loving every inch of what he saw. Then he was being kissed and it felt so perfect accompanied by such wonderful words that he smiled in return, "You'd only be second to me, Andy, in feeling that way," he said softly and gave him another more brief kiss before leading him out of the suite before he became distracted and they never left...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:46 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles softly as he leans on his love and they enter there room and get to bed. Andy helps Desha with his clothes and then starts to remove his. He sighs and flops on the bed as he was close to passing out but not till Desha was cuddled up in his arms. "Come here lover" Andy says with a warm tired smile as he sits up on an elbow and holds out an arm to him. Once Desha joined him, He gave him a softly sweet kiss and laid his head back "I love you Desha" Andy says softly then falls into a deep sleep.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:55 pm
Darsto_23

Desha simply went to him without hesitation and pulled the covers over them as he settled into Andy's arms, "I love you too Andy," he said in a soft whisper as he laid his head against his shoulder and went to sleep with him, taking comfort in the fact that his son was home and safe again, that he had his love in his arms. His dreams that day revolved around their wedding and were filled with the happiness he was feeling...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:08 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles warmly in his sleep as he slept very well all night, feeling his body recharge from the long day and he couldn't wait to start working more on there wedding together, he was glad to know that Michael will be at his side, but he also needed to talk to him about what happened with Cedric and him, but he will save that for another time, not till Dancer was better and back on his feet again.

Andy held Desha close to him all day long till the sun went down, but from the long day yesterday, Andy did not fully wake up right away as he continued to sleep in a bit longer now.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:17 pm
Darsto_23

Desha woke up first but didn't move right away, simply enjoyed the feeling of Andy holding him as his dreams faded and left him with a simple feeling of contentment. He soon found his hand tracing lightly over Andy's chest, marveling all over at his strength and the fact that he truly loved him and was willing to share in his curse to spend his life with him.

He finally let his lips follow his fingers for a moment then moved up to kiss Andy's lips, hoping it would wake him so they could continue their plans. Of course, if waking involved loving each other, he wasn't going to complain about it...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:36 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smirks as he started to stir awake feeling Desha's touch on his check, then his kisses and then felt his kiss on his lips. Softly kissing him back a bit tiredly and then pulled Desha closer to him and rolled on top of him as he kissed him deeper running his hands slowly over Desha's body, feeling every inch of his loves soft warm skin under his finger times, Andy was not just in the mood he was hungry too from all the energy he burned off yesterday. He softly broken the kiss looking at Desha, "You alright enough for me to feed a little?" Andy asked him softly as he leaned in kissing and teasing Desha's neck.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:50 pm
Darsto_23

Desha gave a soft gasp when Andy rolled them and pinned him a bit, giving a deeper moan as he was kissed thoroughly. Then he was asked a bit of a stupid question and had to give a soft laugh even as he shivered under the attentions to his neck.

He tilted his head a bit more to give him better access to his neck and vein, "Of course I am, Andy. Take what you need from me," he said a bit breathlessly, his body shifting under Andy's stronger one above him to show that he was more than alright and certainly reacting to the attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:09 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smirks as he just had to be sure from there hard day yesterday, "With pleasure" Andy teased and he then sucked on Desha's neck really good pinning his body a bit more and grew his fangs out sinking them into Desha's neck and start to drink him a seductibe way that would get to hear more wonderful sounds from his love as well himself from the taste of his lovers blood. Andy soon did not hold back his desire for his love as he to Desha really good, but he went very slow and gentle with him, giving him such a strong tease from how slow he went with him and soft he went, wanting to take his time with his love to enjoy every inch of him and once Desha begged for Andy to give him more, he would do just that.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:03 pm
Darsto_23

Desha did, indeed, beg for more, and was more than pleased to get it. He loved everything Andy did to him and loved that he kept him guessing when they made love. It left him breathless and shivering in his arms as he tried to recover from it all, loving each and every mark Andy put on him in the process and very grateful that they lasted for a while.

When they'd recovered enough to head to the bathroom and were in the tub soaking after cleaning each other, he finally asked what he needed to know, "Has Michael said anything about Dancer yet? I'm not too sure Sasha's compulsion to sleep will last on him. If Michael says he's fine, I'll leave them alone for another day or two. If they need something, though, I'd rather know than have them try to play it stoic or something," he said softly as he rested in Andy's arms in the warm water as it soothed the delightful soreness from his body. Andy had gotten him legless again, after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:01 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles and breaths a little heavy as he always loved bring his lover to the point of so satisfied when in bed with him. Once they both calmed down enough Andy fallowed him to the bath and he sighed relaxing in the nice warm water as it was a good start of a new day already and he would enjoy doing this everyday.

Andy had is arms around Desha as his back leaned against his chest and he was softly playing with his hair and touching his lovers skin as he just loved how his body looked wet from the water. As Desha asks him about how Dancer is doing, Andy takes a moment to talk to Michael and then responds to Desha, "He says hes doing better, just talking and working things out right now, helping him coup through it." Andy says softly and softly rubs Deshas arms.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:10 pm
Darsto_23

Desha gave a relieved sigh and relaxed even more in Andy's arms, feeling that he could now fully enjoy the moment without worry, "Alright then. I'll leave them alone to work it out. I won't even request that Michael makes sure Dancer eats. He'll know to when the time is right," he said simply and laid his head back against Andy's shoulder while his own fingers played along Andy's arms lightly through the water.

He closed his eyes and couldn't help when a shiver ran through him as Andy's hands played over his skin, "I'll send a message to Cassius tonight, asking him if we can see him tomorrow night about the rings. He'll want to meet both of us to make them right," he said softly, his voice almost drowsy by now from how relaxed he was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:17 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles as he feels Desha playing with his arms as well. Andy softly turns his head as Desha laid his back on his shoulder and planted soft light kisses on Desha's bare wet shoulder and neck not being able to help himself at the moment as he just looked so good with his skin glistening with water on it from the bath. "Sounds like a plan my love. Now lets try to figure out when we will have our wedding and help figure out how many people are going to help Rebecca out with how much food and what kind of food to make for our wedding" Andy says softly against Desha's skin.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:25 am
Darsto_23

"Mmmm...." was all he managed to get out as Andy distracted him so thoroughly for a moment. Then he gave a soft chuckle, "If either of us is going to be thinking coherently at all, we apparently need to get out of the tub and put some clothes on," he said softly, able to track Andy's thoughts on what Desha looked like with water on him and just how distracting it was to the vampire. It was alright, though. He was being just as distracted by what Andy was doing to him with the light touches and teasing kisses.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff