Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:30 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy stood as Desha was called he started to head to the bathroom with Desha but stopped as he heard someone else enter the room. He turned around seeing his sire Vince. "Vince! You are here" He said happily and was going to give him a hug but Vince held up a hand to stop him, "Don't touch me Andy ok? I have some sliver dust on him, I don't want it on you, But it is very good to see you." Vince says lightly.

Andy looked at him worried, "Are you alright?" Andy asked as he kept his distance. Vince nodded and went to remove his shirt carefully seeing tiny red blood spots on him where the sliver lightly got him and was slowly burning into his skin. Andy looked him over, "Go into the bed room there and to your left, Desha is in there with Gypsy and Ash trying to clean her wound out, Desha will be able to help you next." Andy says lightly trying to not sound too worried. Vince gives him a light smile walking into the bedroom and over to the bathroom seeing Ash, Gypsy and Desha and lightly stood by as he watched Desha work on cleaning Gypsy's.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:55 pm
Darsto_23

Desha moved back when he'd gotten what he could out of the wound and left it to Ash to give her a good punch to the jaw to knock her out and stop her trying to fight them. Of course, the added benefit was that she stopped swearing too.

Ash gave a heavy sigh as Desha helped him dry her off then motioned Vince into the shower, "We'll get her into a bed while you shower. Rebecca will be here with our clothes soon. Sorry about the punch, but sometimes she can be a bit of a b***h about wounds..." he said with a small smile to Vince then helped the healer out by carrying her into the guest room and putting her into one of the beds.

Desha got some bandages and worked up a poultice to try to work some more of the silver out of her but knew she'd have a rough time of it no matter what he did. He could already see the reddening of her skin from the contact she'd had with the dust and simply covered her with a silk sheet before heading on in to the bathroom to help Vince with a soothing ointment he had for silver burns.

Meanwhile, Ash joined Andy in the living room and ran a hand through his hair with a heavy sigh, "Sorry for disturbing you two like this but Desha had the closest and biggest shower," he said simply as he dropped himself into one of the chairs to take a moment before he went to deal with Luk...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:09 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince nodded softly fully understanding why Ash needed to do that and knew Gypsy was going to be alright, just pissed when she woke i'm sure. Once they moved Gypsy out, Vince headed in the shower and tried his best to scrub the sliver out of his skin, turning his skin a raw and red from scrubbing a bit hard but it had to get out. As Desha entered with a soothing ointment Vince give him a warm smile, "Thank you, I know this might be a weird way for us to first meet." Vince says lightly giving a small chuckle.

Andy was pacing in the living room a bit then stopped as Ash entered the room and spoke to him, "Oh no its fine I understand, are they going to be alright? What happened?" Andy asked him softly

Rebecca soon entered with Gypsy's and Vince's bags setting them off to the side, she turned seeing Ash and Andy but then she turned away knowing it would be a little weird for her to look at Andy as he was just in boxers. "Andy...I know this is your room but can you please go put pants on?" Rebecca says lightly. Andy looked at her then himself not relizing and blushed a little, "Oh Sorry Rebecca." He says and disappears into the bed room grabbing some pants and putting them on.

Rebecca shakes her head from that image and then walks over to Ash, "Hey they going to be alright?" She asked him, she knew he was not in a great mood learning about Luk..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:30 pm
Darsto_23

Ash put his arms around her waist and pulled her into his lap so he could rest his head against her shoulder, "They'll be fine. Gypsy will have to go through a bit of silver-fever, though. She cut her hand," he said to her softly.

Desha gave a shrug of one shoulder as he smoothed the ointment over Vince's skin then passed him a robe to put on, "It's not the worst first meeting I've had, I assure you. The first time I met Gypsy, she threw a dagger at me," he told him with a small smile then lead the way into the living room, feeling that it was better to explain what Gypsy would go through to everyone at once.

When Andy returned, Ash explained about the attack and who Luk was, "Gypsy was his target, I'm sure. He never did like her when she was training him. Thankfully, he was basically an amateur going after someone with much better survival skills," he finished softly, taking comfort in Rebecca holding him for now.

Now Desha took over, "Gypsy is more sensitive to silver than she would lead anyone to believe. She'll be a bit lost in silver-fever for the next few days. I'll either need help keeping her demon under control or we'll have to send her back to the demon realm to be taken care of through the fever where Lareth can keep her demon under control. It won't be pretty while she sweats the stuff out. She'll likely talk alot as well without remembering any of it afterwards," he explained, knowing that taking care of her would be a royal pain for anyone...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:22 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca looks at Ash as he pulls her into his lap, she softly wraps her arms around him and lightly rubs his shoulder with her fingers giving him comfort. She then looked over at Desha and Vince as then entered and Andy soon joined.

They listened to what Desha and Ash had to say, Vince looks over to the guest room where Gypsy was. "I'll Help keep her demon in check for you Desha." He says softly, he then looked back at them, "Excuse me." He says lightly as he walked over to the guest room going in and sat on the bed next to Gypsy looking at her and lightly moved some of her hair from her face, he was worried for her but he knows she is strong and will make it through this, She pretty much saved his life from getting doused in sliver back there, the least he can do continue keeping her company and watch over her now.

Rebecca and Andy looked over at Vince as he sits with Gypsy, Andy looked a bit confused and looked at Rebecca to explain, Rebecca looked at him and smiled, "He has some interest in her Andy, they have just been keep each other company since Vince has gotten here." Rebecca says putting it lightly, Andy looked at her a bit surprised as it was just weird a bit seeing Vince interested in someone.

Rebecca motions over to there bags, "There stuff is those bags there but to be safe, i think we should have all those cleaned just in case, I know how easy sliver dust can get any where and I don't wish Andy getting affected by it either." Rebecca says lightly as she knows how bad sliver is to her family as well, she almost lost Valick from sliver dust but she ended up saving him with pure luck and a lot of her energy and blood to do so.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:36 pm
Darsto_23

Desha gave a nod about cleaning the clothing then frowned a bit as he looked over at Rebecca, "Let me guess... She pretty much brought nothing but leather and cloaks, right?" he asked, knowing those were going to be a bit harder to clean but they did have a good staff in the castle. He got up at her nod and shook his head a bit as he opened the door and flagged down a servant to pass the bags on to for cleaning. He returned immediately after and sat down heavily on the couch next to Andy.

"First Blade... Now this... I wish I knew what was going on..." he said softly and rubbed a bit at his face, tired of everything that was going on lately and having a feeling that his healing skills were going to be put to the test before too long.

Ash frowned at Desha's words but knew he'd get a better explanation later. Right now, he had something else to do. He gave Rebecca a tender kiss and stood before setting her back in the chair, "I'll be right back..." he said softly and left to take care of Luk's body.

Gypsy was already starting to sweat a bit and turned her head into Vince's hand, blinking her eyes open to frown up at him, "Master Odar? ... I'm sorry... I slept late, I'll get to work now..." she said in a soft whisper before her eyes closed again, revealing that her fever-dreams were already starting.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:45 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca kissed Ash tenderly back and watched him as he left, she was going to ask if he would like help but she is sure he would like to do this on his own, he will call her if he needed her. Once Ash left Rebecca turned to Desha wanting to know what he was talking about with Blade. "What about Blade?" She asked in concern as she has noticed that she been getting uneaten food back to the kitchen from Blade.

Andy moved over next to Desha sitting beside him and pulls him into his laps and holds him, lightly rubbing his arms.

Vince looks at Gypsy as she spoke to him, seeing that she was starting her fever-dreams and he has seen this once before and knows its not going to be pretty. He soon stands walk out of the room to the bathroom grabbing a few towels and heads back into the guest room and starts to lightly dab the towel on her forehead working it over her skin to soak up the sliver that she was sweating out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:01 pm
Darsto_23

Desha leaned into Andy's comforting hold and explained the attack on Blade and her miscarriage then waved her over for a hug from the both of them, "Just keep sending food down there, Rebecca. Anube will see to it that she eats," he told her softly, knowing it would hit her hard but she'd do her best to help.

Gypsy gave another soft moan as Vince ran the towel over her skin but didn't wake this time. As the towel came away, though, there was just a hint of silver on it. Since she'd taken the brunt of the attack, she'd have a hard time of it. But she'd survived worse.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:13 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca looked at Desha as he explained what happened to Blade, and yes it did hit her a bit hard as her eyes started to water up a bit and she swallowed hard feeling a lump in her throat. She was so looking forward to seeing those children born and she can't even imagine what Blade must be going through right now. She expected the hug from both Desha and Andy, "Alright I will be sure to keep sending her some then" She said softly and sighs wiping a blood tear away trying not cry too much, she always hates cry, it just makes a mess with her having bloody tears.

Vince watched her softly and looked at the towel seeing sliver on it, he knows he should probably be wearing gloves when doing this, but he didn't care, he can wash it off later, she was more important then him right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:08 pm
Darsto_23

Ash returned, smelling faintly of sulfur and brimstone and a sad look in his dark eyes. But he didn't hesitate to take Rebecca into his arms to hold her after she'd gotten the news about Blade, knowing that it had affected her particularly strongly. He didn't say anything about it though, about any of it.

Desha gave Ash a sad smile as he collected Rebecca from them, knowing he could comfort her better than they could. He considered asking Ash to send Gypsy and Vince to the demon realm but dismissed it, knowing she'd be alright in a few days. She'd be weakened, but still able to attend the wedding. If nothing else happened before then...

Meanwhile, Gypsy began to shiver and frowned again, her crimson eyes opening briefly. She gave a small smile, "I'll be alright, Stef... Just a few days... Doesn't even hurt..." she mumbled, remembering someone else this time. A few more moments and she opened her eyes to give a slightly frantic look, "Stef? ... Stef? Wake up... Tell me I didn't hurt you... I didn't know what I was doing... He left me down here for too long... Stef?" she sounded as if she was trying to wake someone up this time and getting frantic over it.

Desha heard her and moved to the doorway then over to the other side of the bed, "It's alright Gypsy... No one is hurt..." he said softly, his words letting her ease back into her dreams. He looked up at Vince and retrieved more towels for him and a basket for him to put the soiled ones into, "She's lived a hard life, Vince. She rarely made friends while she was on the run. The few she did... let's just say that during that time it wasn't easy to be her friend when they could be used against her..." he told him simply then left him the ointment for his hands on the nightstand and left him again, knowing he'd come out when he wanted to know more about the beautiful hybrid.

He sat down next to Andy again and looked up at Ash, "You two go on. We'll look after them," he advised the couple, knowing that getting out for a bit was the best thing for them right now.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:28 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca wrapped her arms around Ash cuddling into him to give him comfort as well as she knew it was hard for him, for what he had to do for Luk. Rebecca held back any more tears not wanting to make a mess and wanted to do something for Blade but knew whatever she did it wouldn't help, so she let that thought go and just took the comfort of being in Ash's arms right now.

Andy softly let Desha go to check on Gypsy, as they heard her speaking in her sleep. Vince put a soft hand on her head as Desha calmed her down, he softly moved his fingers through her hair to sooth her. Vince looked at Desha as he spoke to him, "We all have difficult pasts, thank you" Vince softly says to Desha as he leaves the ointment for him and more towels, Vince looked back at Gypsy and started to wipe up more of the sliver that she continued to sweat out, he wasn't going to leave her side.

As Desha returned and sat next to Andy, and pulled him back into his lap knowing he needed comfort and just to simply hold his love in his arms. Rebecca looked over at Desha as he said they should go, Rebecca nodded getting up and hugged Desha and Andy once again and then looked over at Vince in the room, she thought of saying something to him but she decided to leave as she will see him again soon and wraps her arm around Ash's waist as she walks out with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:39 pm
Darsto_23

Ash walked out with her and took her on to the marketplace, knowing that seeing others moving around them would help her a bit more.

((Exit))

Desha cuddled into Andy as Ash and Rebecca left then looked up at him with a small smile, "We can go lay down for a bit. Vince is watching over her for now," he said softly, knowing that Andy needed the sleep and he'd only sleep if Andy was there with him.

Gypsy mumbled a bit more but slipped on back into sleep again, seeming to take comfort in Vince's touch for now. She'd sleep for a while at this point, though, seemingly peacefully for the moment.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:57 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy gives Desha a smile smile and nods as he then picks Desha up in his arms and carries him to there room closing the door behind him with his foot and laid him down on the bed joining hims cuddling him close to him.

Vince continues to stay up and watch of Gypsy, he doesn't take his eyes off her unless to get fresh towels. He continued to sooth her with his touch as he ran his hand through her hair some more knowing it was helping.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:07 pm
Darsto_23

Through the rest of the day and that night, Gypsy continued to move in and out, hallucinating through fever-dreams for the most part. Desha and Andy moved in and out of the room, delivering fresh towels, helping Vince change the bedding and bathe her.

She only went demonic once, thankfully. Though it took all three of them to get her back into the bed. Once back there, she cursed Goh for taking her 'mate' and vowed to kill him for it, giving plenty of graphic details on how she'd do it too. By then, most of the silver was out of her system that could be sweated out and Vince was able to calm her demon back into its resting place while Desha and Andy took a walk for it.

They returned while Vince had her in the bath again and Desha calmly changed out the bedding for them while Andy took a plate of warmed blood packets into the bathroom for Vince.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:16 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince softly washed her skin lightly taking it slow and smooth to keep her calm, he hasn't gotten any sleep or fed as he has been taken care of her, but he didn't care she was more important right now.

Vince looked over at Andy as he walked in with some warm blood bags for Vince. Vince gave Andy a warm smile thanking him as he set the towel down and took the bags drinking one of them in seconds. Andy looked at Vince a bit worried, "Vince why don't you get some sleep, Me and Desha can keep an eye on her while you rest." Andy says softly to him.

Vince gave Andy a warm smile, "I'm alright Andy don't worry about me, thanks for this" He says softly as he finished off the second bag, the blood helped wake him up and get stronger to continue to look over Gypsy. Andy nodded as he never argues with his sire and takes the empty blood bags for him and leaves.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff