Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:25 pm
Darsto_23

Desha caught that bit from Andy and was having none of it. He moved into the bathroom and helped Vince get Gypsy out of the tub and dried off. Then he let the vampire have it.

"Go lay down. Get some sleep. You can lay down with her and still be there if she wakes up. But if you don't get some sleep, you'll be no good to her when she needs it. Now go on," he told him firmly, clearly not taking 'no' for an answer.

He had alot of years of dealing with stubborn vampires. Not even Vince held a candle to how stubborn Sebastet could be, though. So this one wasn't even a blink on his radar.

He moved back into the guest room and started putting their newly-cleaned clothes away, not going to leave the room until he knew Vince was going to get some sleep. Besides, he was right. Vince would need all his wits if Gypsy's demon decided to make a repeat appearance on them...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:31 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy looked at Desha as he did not expect that and Andy got really nervous for some reason as he told Vince what to do, no one has ever stood up to Vince like that. Its not that Vince is a mean person, he just has this way to him that no one would ever try messing with him.

Vince looked at Desha bit surprised not expect that either and it was new to him just as it was to Andy. Vince smirk and nodded to Desha, "Alright I'll get some rest, your right." Vince says lightly and helps carry Gypsy back to the guest room, once they got her tucked him Vince softly climbed in next to her keeping a lightly arm around her and softly closed his eyes to get some rest. He didn't go in a deep sleep but a light one, it will still help him rest and watch over Gypsy for a bit as well.

Andy smiled relaxing seeing Vince gave in to Desha and went to sleep, He was unsure what was going to happen but he was proud of his love for standing up to him, Andy couldn't do such a thing, he respected his sire too much.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:41 pm
Darsto_23

Desha gave a simple nod as Vince went to sleep and left them alone as he went into the living room with Andy. But when he saw that look on his face, he had to give a shrug of one shoulder, "He may be your Sire, Andy... But he's still a vampire to me who is being stubborn. If I can get Sebastet to stay in bed for a week, getting Vince to get some sleep is no problem. Getting him to take a full feed from one of the donors might be a bit more problematic, but I'll see what I can do," he told him simply.

He picked up the basket of clean towels that had been dropped off and sat down on the couch to fold them, "Feeding her when she comes out of this will be a bit more of a problem, though, with the amounts she requires. By then, he'll need to be at full strength to keep her from killing anyone," he added, making sure to keep his voice soft enough that Vince wouldn't hear him and would actually get a good rest.

Beside Vince, Gypsy gave a soft sigh and snuggled into his warmth. So far, she'd spoken only a few names during her fever. But she still had only mentioned Kaljire once, when her demon went crazy. That alone gave him a clue to the kind of tie that would be required if he decided he wanted to stay with her. And she'd actually struggled strongly enough that it had taken all three of them to get her back to the bed...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:50 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles nodding as he leans into give his love a quick kiss, "I know love and I understand. Vince is a very understanding person, if you tell him like it is and let him know why it needs to be done, he will do it. If you tell him must feed fresh to be at full strength for when she needs to feed, he will listen. Hes done this for all of us many of times, mostly for Rebecca, never left her side when we got her back and Valick was the one that made sure he kept his strength up as he watched over Rebecca himself. We all took turns but Vince was always there no matter what." Andy spoke soft back to Desha letting him know Vince is not too stubborn, just needs to be reminded into why he needs to do these things, he will take care of someone more then himself first, that's where Rebecca gets that from.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:23 pm
Darsto_23

Desha continued with the towels but gave him a smile, "It will be no problem to handle then. Besides, I arranged for the donor to come by in a few hours while you were getting the blood packets from the kitchen," he told him with a wink, showing that Vince wasn't going to get much choice in the whole thing no matter what.

He finished the towels and put them in the bathroom then opened the door for their meal before the servant could knock on the door. He saw her out with a soft thanks then sat down to eat the meal that had been interrupted the day before.

"I may have to be bullied on occasion, but I know when to eat, at least," he stated softly, giving Andy a soft tease over the one time he'd had to bully the healer into eating.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:50 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smirks at him and joined him in the wonderful meal as Andy was kind of hungry himself and not just for blood, but the nice blood wine was helping with that. As Andy ate he looked over at the guest room and then looked at Desha, "I know that any who decides to be with Gypsy will be taking on a lot cause of her Demon, but if Vince decides to be with her and she wants him too, I know he will always take great care of her no matter what, I never seen someone care and work hard to take care of people in his life then him." Andy says softly to Desha and smiles, "Plus it is just a little nice seeing him with someone."  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:07 am
Darsto_23

Desha smiled in return, "I know you're a romantic, my love, but just let it happen as it will. She may not be the right fit for him in the end. If she isn't, there will be someone here who is. Gypsy isn't one who takes being taken care of very well, after all," he pointed out but left it at that as he turned his meal into a finished one.

That done, he pushed the try aside and rose, taking Andy's hand in his to lead him to their room to make sure he was taken care of completely...

Thankfully, Andy knew how to keep him quiet...

A few hours later, Desha slid on a robe to let the donor in, letting Andy rest for now, then went to tap Vince gently on the shoulder and gestured for him to follow him into the living room.

He knew he didn't need to say anything. He simply gestured to the very willing blonde, who simply pulled her hair to the side, then crossed his arms silently with a raised eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:23 am
Red Gypsy

Andy finished his meal as well, and looked at Desha as he took his hand and lead him to there bedroom. Andy smiles as he enjoyed the alone time with Desha making sure though they were quite.

Andy felt Desha move out of bed, but continued to sleep knowing that he will return when he is done doing what hes doing for Vince.

Vince opened his eyes and turned his head softly looking at Desha motioning him to fallow. Vince looks back at Gypsy seeing her still sleeping, gives the top of her head a soft kiss and moves out the bed smoothly with out waking her. He fallows Desha into the living room seeing a blonde women sitting there moving her hair to the side out of the way of her neck. Vince looked at Desha knowing she was donor and gave him a small nod thanking him and walked over to the blonde and softly brought her closer as he grew out his fangs and gently sank his teeth into her neck and slowly drank from her.

He made sure he didn't take too much from her where she can't walk and finished cleaning his lips and takes in a deep breath feeling much better now. He looks at Desha and then glances back at the guest bedroom and then back at Desha, "Would you mind joining me for a moment?" Vince asked him nicely in a soft voice wanting to speak with Desha a bit to get to know him a bit more.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:47 pm
Darsto_23

Desha saw Sil out the door and on her way then motioned to the seating as he headed to curl up on the couch, "Ask of me what you will Vince. If I can't answer you, I'll at least tell you so," he stated simply, making sure to keep his voice down so they didn't disturb the sleepers.

He was glad Vince had fed without complaint and felt much better about his strength. He knew dealing with Gypsy could take alot of strength out of a person when she was hurt, but it seemed that Vince was being the perfect 'nurse' for her so far.

He sat forward to pull his hair over his shoulder so he wouldn't be sitting on it then moved his fingers through it to remove any tangles so he could braid it, knowing that it was easier to have it braided for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:13 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince gives Desha a warm smile as he agreeded to join him, softly relaxing in his seat as he watches Desha work with his hair, his hair reminded him of Michael. "Just thought we get to know each other a little better, I'm sure you know a lot about me already, but I'm glad to see my son very happy for once I can feel how much he loves you as I can feel Michael as well, he's mated with your son is that right?" Vinced asked him lightly with a calm tone as he enjoys learning about people even more now that they are family.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:23 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer gave a small nod and a pleased smile as he worked at braiding his hair down, "That's right. Dancer is my son and I've never seen him as happy as he is with Michael. Though it's a bit confusing at times since that makes Michael both my son-in-law and my brother-in-law at the same time. My last lover, Mao, was able to shift his gender long enough to conceive and deliver Dancer. We raised him together until the sea finally became a call Mao couldn't ignore.

"Dancer and I are both healers, though in different areas. We are also mages, using our magics to help where we can. Finding them both has been a blessing I never thought to have in our lives..." he said softly, unable to help that he seemed to 'glow' a bit with the love he felt for both brothers and the love they'd brought into the lives of himself and his son.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:37 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince smiles at how much Desha was glowing and from his words. "That makes me very happy to hear that and from all I'm starting to learn about all, I'm sure my family couldn't have found anyone better. That is a bit weird at how michael would be a son in law and a brother in law, but he's great in borth titles." Vince says warmly and folds his hands on his lap. "I'm very sure with Ash taking great care of Rebecca I have dought in that and I know Michael will always be there and watch over Dancer, I can't wait to meet your son. I just hope my son Valick is having a better time here then he was back in the clan, Rebecca said he is doing better." Vince says softly.

Vince looks over at the guest room seeing if Gypsy was still sleeping alright and then looks back at Desha. Even though Vince was here talking with Desha he couldn't help keep looking over there to check on Gypsy, he was still unsure about his feelings for her.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:48 pm
Darsto_23

Desha smiled when he mentioned Valick and gave a soft chuckle, "Valick has been spending time with the island's resident sweetheart, Ora. She's a shapeshifter with a heart of gold. I was able to remove the spell that bound him and Rebecca and Dancer started their healing from it, but I think that Ora has managed a full cure for him on all levels," he assured him on that one easily.

But when he looked over at Gypsy, Desha wondered if he should speak his thoughts about her but hesitated, knowing that Vince had likely already gotten plenty of warning from Ash about her already. It was still hard for him, though. He knew the hybrid from the years shortly before her demonic half came out. So he said the only thing he could think of that was appropriate.

"You can ask me about her, you know. I've known her for alot of years..." he offered, hoping that would open Vince up a bit since she was sleeping peacefully for the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:01 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince looked at Desha bit surprised from the news about Valick but smiled and nodded "Ah that is very good to hear, Rebecca told me the spell was removed and I'm glad for that as well. I hope to meet this young Ora, she sounds like something Valick needs around him right now." Vince says lightly

Vince looked over at Gypsy again and then looked at Desha as he offered to tell him more about Gypsy. Vince thought it over a moment and nodded lightly. "I know about the warnings of being with her and it is tough to help keep her demon in control but there just something about her that makes me so interested in her and want to know more. I do have some feels for her but its been so long since I've been interested in someone I'm not sure what I'm really feeling at all." Vince says lightly sighing as he leans back in his chair and runs a hand through his dark brown hair  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:26 pm
Darsto_23

Desha gave a small nod and a sympathetic smile as he finished off the braid and tossed his hair back over his shoulder to fall over the arm of the couch, the end of the braid pooling on the floor, "She is a wonderful person, Vince, and certainly deserving of love. But she's spent so much time alone that she doesn't really know how to be in a relationship with someone. She doesn't like someone to take care of her, either. She hated having the servants going into her room here to clean it when she was out. She eventually got used to it, but it still isn't easy for her.

"Before her demonic half was awakened, she spent so little time in her room here that Sebastet finally had to order her to sleep there instead of bedding down in a pile of leaves or a random cave in the forest. It took years when she first arrived here to get her used to sleeping in a bed. She's used to being on the run and taking care of herself. She's more at home in a training circle than in an actual home.

"Think of her as more of a wild creature, barely used to living with others. Her struggles with her demonic half have only made her even more wild at heart. We all love her, here. And she's even more loved in the demon realm. But for someone to love her completely... to take her on in a relationship... one would have to be dominant yet understanding of her need to be who and what she is at heart.

"If a way can be found to fuse her halves together into a whole person, she will be able to live more comfortably, possibly even learn to open her heart again," he explained then thought for a moment before continuing.

"The person she mentioned before... Stef? He was a human who caught her heart a very long time ago, shortly after she started running. A rogue mage caught her in a trap using Stef as bait. The mage wanted the power she carried within her. No one knew of her demonic half back then, you see, and it simply registered as a hidden power. She was starved for months. Then the mage threw Stef into the chamber she was being kept in. She drained him before she realized who it was. She managed to kill the mage, but that incident broke something in her.

"She let no one close again until she came here. Yet she still keeps people at some distance, doesn't let them get too close to her. Just in case. She's finally learned to trust again, but it has taken centuries.

"I was told how hard her husband's death was on her. That was only a few months ago, not quite a year. Lareth finally had to put her into a deep sleep after she tore up the tower she'd shared with Kaljire. When she was sane again, she went to live in the training fort and lost herself in what she knew.

"It sounds tragic, I know, and inspires the desire to take care of her after all of that. But you should tread carefully, Vince," he added, feeling that he should know that much, at least.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff