Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:50 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince listened to Deshas every word about Gypsys life and how its been a very hard life, he thought his words over carefully for a moment and then to a thought on what he will do where it would not harm either and be best for now. "Thank you Desha, I think I know ill stay with when I'm around her. Ill just keep her company, be a friend for now and if something happens over time then it happens but right now it seems she might need a close firend, one she can learn to trust, ask for help when she wants it, and know she has someone that will always accpet who she is and never would want her to change. I know I can be that for her anf when the time comes where she gose back to the demon relam if she dosent ask ill ask for her if she wish for me to join." Vince says lightly as he looks at his hands then over at the guest bedroom, he knew he wanted to be at her side no matter what but he will let her choose that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:03 pm
Darsto_23

Desha gave a nod and another smile, "Thank you, Vince. What she needs right now, more than anything, is a friend, as you've just offered. So, for now, I'll had on back to bed and allow you to do the same. When you need another donor, you only have to ask one of the servants to send for one," he told him softly as he stood and crossed the room.

He did pause beside his chair and leaned down to give him a kiss on his cheek, "I am thankful to have you as part of my family, Vince, and to be a part of yours," he added in a soft whisper then went on back to bed, laying his robe across the bottom of the bed before settling in to snuggle with Andy.

Gypsy finally stirred in the bed, one hand moving across the bed and making her frown when no one was there...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:18 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince smiled as Desha kissed him on the cheek and from his words "I'm glad you are part of the family too Desha" he said softly back to him and watched him exit into the room with Andy. Vince stood going to the guest room and saw Gypsy turn and frown feeling no one beside her, he smiled softly and moved to the bed getting in beside her moving her arm so he didn't lay on it and put her arm around him as he pulled her into his arms and closed his eyes.

Andy smiled as Desha returned to bed happily pulling him back into his arms missing him for that short while he was gone and nuzzled his head against Deshas neck going back into a deep sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:53 am
Darsto_23

Desha was sound asleep when Gypsy began shivering uncontrollably in the bed with Vince, mumbling something along the lines of 'evil returning from the past' and 'dragon flaming dragon, brother against brother'. It didn't make much sense, but when she opened her crimson eyes, they were giving off a soft green glow.

When she blinked them, the glow disappeared and she frowned around at the room as she tried to figure out where she was and why she was here. It was scent that told her where, but the why was still a bit confusing.

"Why are we in Desha's rooms?" she asked Vince very softly as she frowned at the room a bit more before finally turning her crimson gaze onto Vince.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:40 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince softly held her as She started to shiver badly, listen to her word he wasn't sure what she was talking about. He knew this was something different with her as the sliver is all out of her system now so she shouldn't be having weird dreams any more.

As she opened her eyes and they glowed green then went away Vince knew something was going on. AS She spoke to him and looked at him he gave her a light comfort smile. "You had sliver fever dear, we brought you in here to rest and have Desha help you through it. How are you feeling? Do you know your eyes were just glowing green a second ago and you were mumbling something. is that normal?" He asked her lightly as he was unsure.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:55 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy frowned at him and sat up, "Glowing, no. My eyes used to be green but they've never glowed before..." she told him simply then turned to the door as Ash walked in again dressed in full armor, "Ash? What's going on?" she asked him, clearly shocked at seeing him in armor.

Ash shook his head at them both, "You've been called to fight by the Goddess. I've been told to finish your healing," he told her simply then looked at Vince, "I need you to go wake Desha and Andy after I leave and help them secure the castle and get ready for injured. We're headed to the dragon islands for this one," he told him then motioned a bit impatiently for Gypsy to stand in front of him.

When she did, he used his dark purple Demon's Fire to finish purging her system of the lingering silver then restored her strength, "The restoration of your strength will only last for the fight. You'll have to get back here and finish resting when it's over," he told her simply as the flames dissipated then motioned for her to get herself dressed.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:04 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince looked at Ash a bit surprised and helped Gypsy get out of bed and stand before Ash, he nodded to Ashs orders and head out of the room. As he did Rebecca walked in seeing Ash heal Gypsy, Vince looked her over, "I see you are joining." Vince says and gives her a small smiling liking her new out fit, She smirks at him.

Vince knocks on there door and softly walks in, "Andy, Desha need to wake up, there is something going on and we are going to need your help."

Andy woke up rubbing his eyes and looked over at Vince hearing what he said he lightly woke Desha up, "Love wake up." He says softly him and then moved out of the bed to get dress. "Andy I want you to tell Michael what is going on, we are going to need help watching over the castle while who ever is called on is gone." Vince says lightly and shuts the door leaving them to get dressed in piece once Andy nodded to Vince's orders.

Rebecca walked over to Vince, "I want someone to check on Hector and Anne, make sure there safe and up to date on whats going on." Rebecca says to him. Vince nods and puts a hand on her shoulder, "I will don't worry about us we will be alright. Now you be safe alright, and you are stronger then before I can feel it now use what we trained you and keep your eyes open ok?" Vince says as he gave his encouraged speech to her like he always did before she went on a fight. Rebecca smiles and nods and hugs him, "I will" She says lightly to him and let him go looking over at Ash and Gypsy as she gets dressed and ready.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:19 pm
Darsto_23

Desha simply slid on a pair of pants and a vest then moved into the living room. As he looked everyone over, he turned right around and collected his bag, knowing his healing skills would be needed before it was over. He looked over at Andy, "Have Michael and Dancer check on Sebastet, as well, would you?" he asked simply, knowing they would need her as well since the castle's protections were all tied to her.

Gypsy slid into a set of her leathers and added as many of ehr weapons as she could carry then brushed and braided her hair, securing the nifty little ball to it again.

As she moved into the living room, she considered Ash and Rebecca then went back into the guest room to look through her bag and returned with two more that she passed over to Ash, "Explain them to Rebecca. They'll come in handy," she said simply then gave Vince a kiss on his cheek before moving on out the door.

Ash secured the balls to her braid then his own and gave her the condensed explanation to Rebecca through their bond then nodded to the trip and followed Gypsy to go collect Blade and Anube so they could leave.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:30 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy looked at Desha and noded as he joined everyone in the living room.Vince gave Gypsy a small smile for the kiss "Be safe" is all he told her knowing she can handle herself.

Rebecca looked at the ball and listened to what Ash said to her in her mind about she smirked and nodded understanding and looked at her family "be safe you guys and see you soon" She says warmly and walked out with Ash after Gypsy.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:03 am
Red Gypsy

Andy walked with Desha back to there room and smiled seeing the food there ready for them to enjoy there meal together. Andy made sure Desha was comfortable as he then lit a few candles in the room, to lighten up the mood a bit and bring a more romantic feeling to everything.

Andy then sat across from Desha and gave him a warm smile as they started to eat.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:34 am
Darsto_23

Desha had to smile at the romantic gesture but found himself suddenly starved for the delicious meal that had been sent up for them. It wasn't a heavy meal, just something to satisfy the senses and allow them to go to bed without worry of wasting away.

But it wasn't long before he looked down at the plate and found that he'd eaten the last bite of food there and set down his silverware to reach for his wine glass.

Strangely enough, the glass of wine reminded him of that first night that Andy was here. He'd been unable to sleep and had come out of the bedroom for a glass of wine to help himself sleep. That had lead to a bit of talking which had lead to something more...

He had to smile as he took a sip from his glass, watching Andy over the rim of the glass and wondering if he remembered it as well...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:15 am
Red Gypsy

Andy smirked glancing at Desha as he remembered that night very well and always will, it was one of the happiest moments in his life and he will always cherish it for life as well any other wonderful moment and memories they will create together and there soon to be wedding in a week is going to be one of those things.

Andy relaxed in his chair as he sighs softly satisfied with the meal, softly enjoying his blood wine as he couldn't help just eye over his lover across from him, he always brought wonderful feelings flowing through him as he just simply looked at him.

Once they were finished with there wine and meals Andy softly stood giving Desha is wonderful charming smile as he held out a hand to him, "Lets head to bed Love, we have more planing to do tomorrow." Andy says warmly.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:45 pm
Darsto_23

Desha took Andy's hand and let the vampire help him to his feet, keeping his hand as he gave him a tender kiss before they moved into the bedroom. As he looked at their bed, he had to smile again, remembering that night again.

He'd been thinking of changing out the massive bed for his traditional cushion pallet. Alone, he'd always felt swallowed up by the bed. It really was too big for one person, after all.

But that night had changed everything for him.

He let go of Andy's hand and gently caressed his cheek before sliding his jacket from his shoulders. From there, he worked at helping his lover out of his clothes, pampering him just a bit before they went to sleep.

Once done, he swiftly removed his own clothes and stood in front of Andy to gently caress his cheek again, "I love you, Andy... I have from that first night... And I always will," he said softly.

After what Sebastet had been forced to do, he knew they needed this moment, this time together. He'd lost loves in the past himself so he understood the pain of what Sebastet had been forced to do. But that also meant that he needed this time with Andy that much more. He needed to be reminded of life and living and the joys of love...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:16 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles warmly at Desha as they walk to there room and sees Desha remembering that day some more and it warmed Andy feeling how he enjoyed and loved that day.

Andy softly nuzzles his hand looking into his eyes as he rub his cheek and stood softly letting remove his clothing loving the feeling of every touch he gave to his body.

Once Desha removed his clothing Andy stepped closer to him softly wrapping his arms around him and leaned in a sweet passionate kiss.

After a few moments of kissing Andy picks Desha up and lays him on his back on the bed climbing on top of him and continues to his he's lover hands running softly over his wonderful skin.

Andy wanted to show how much he loved Desha in every way he could, with every kiss and touch he gave Desha he gave all his heart to him and he always will.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:39 am
Red Gypsy

Andy walked back to there room with Desha and softly shut the door behind him, Andy felt like he need a quick drink of some wine before heading back to bed. Rebecca's family never like having to put her through that and wished they would never see that side of her again. "You may head to bed love or join me but I think I need a glass of wine before we head back to bed." Andy says softly.

He walks over to the bottle and glasses and pours himself a glass, it wasn't the blood wine but it will do just fine for him as he then walks over to the couch in front of the fireplace and sits down and takes a few sips of the wine to relax his nerves.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff