Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
An'desha's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:06 am
Red Gypsy

Andy looked into amazing green emerald eyes, enjoying a bit of his reaction to his touch, seeing him glance at his lips as he glanced back at his, feeling him self slowly inch closer to him.

When he heard the those words whisper past Desha's sweet lips Andy smiled a warm seductive smile as he his desires raised inside of him, then when Desha leaned in planting his lips on Andy's soft bit cold lips warming them with his, sending a thrill through him as he loved the warmth of his lips. Andy didn't speak now as he let his actions show he wanted the same thing, as he lightly put a hand on the back of Desha's neck pulling him into a deep, but soft passionate kiss, not wanting his lips to ever leave his as he moved closer and wrapped his arms around Desha wanting to feel his warmth against him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:25 am
Darsto_23

Desha gave a soft gasp as Andy deepened the kiss and moved closer to him, feeling those strong arms around him sending a thrill through him. He'd almost forgotten what passion felt like, the thrill of his desire moving through his body, the sensations of being desired by some one else.

He moved his own arms around Andy, one going around his waist as the other moved through his hair. Somewhere along the way, his glass had been put on the small table behind him but he couldn't remember if he'd done it himself or if Andy had done it. Truthfully, it didn't really matter right now.

After a few moments of getting lost in that kiss, he finally had to come up for air and found himself panting softly as he looked into those beautiful eyes. He slowly pulled out of his arms and stood, taking Andy's hand in his to pull him up as well. Then he lead the vampire into his room to stand next to the huge bed with its sheer curtains.

He paused there and turned to Andy, gently pulling him closer as he cupped his cheek with his other hand and leaned in to continue the kiss he'd interrupted, pulling the vampire's hand around his waist then sliding his hand up that arm to slide around him, holding him even closer.

He knew Andy was stronger than he was despite the vampire's lean frame and found another thrill of desire moving through him at that brief thought. He shivered as Andy's hand moved over his skin, though not from cold. It had been so long since he'd been touched like this, at least twenty years, though it was probably more like thirty.

Part of him was silently glad he'd kept the large bed instead of changing it out for the pile of cushions he'd had before, knowing that the bed would certainly be more comfortable for what they were headed into. Then that thought, too, faded, replaced by his rising desire.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:48 am
Red Gypsy

Andy enjoyed every little touch from Desha, then as Desha paused there breath taking kiss bringing Andy to the bedroom as Andy smirked at the large bed and continued the kiss and gripped Deshas hips as he moved his hands there pullinng his body close into his, deeping the kiss breaking it every moment to let Desha have a breather, then Andy didn't hold back as he lifted Desha up and laid him back on the bed and started to tease and touch every inch of his body removing each others clothes.

Andy took it deep but slow wanted Desha savoir every touch, kiss, and thrill from Andy, showing what his body has missed for so long now. Andy took Desha in many ways showing how dominate he was but in a way also so very loving and gentle too.

Andy spent hours showing Desha what he's been missing out on over the years enjoying every inch of his body against his, When Andy was done giving himself all to Desha, he held Desha in a loving embrass. Kissing his shoulders softly as he held him from behind knowinf Desha would be very tired now from his very long day. Andy held him in a way showing he wasn't going anywhere while Desha rested.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:04 am
Darsto_23

Desha was exhausted by the time Andy finished with him, knowing he was going to enjoy the faint bruises from Andy's hands as well as the bite marks at his neck and his inner thigh. He hadn't had a vampire feed from him in centuries and had never had one do it during love-making, but it was certainly an experience he was going to want to repeat.

Now, as Andy held him, he felt himself falling asleep, one hand holding Andy's around his waist. His silver hair was a mess as it spilled over the pillows in front of him but he couldn't seem to care right now.

His eyelids dropped a final time and he relaxed into a dreamless sleep, knowing he was safe in the arms of the vampire who held him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 2:53 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy Softly laid there still for a moment as he let himself calm down, then he started to feel the sleep come to him as the sun was rising and he was starting to feel warn out from the long day, but the one thing that did not fade was his smile as he never felt so happy having someone in there arms, he had a great feeling about Desha and was wondering to himself if he finally found his one and only.

Andy softly closed his eyes going into a deep sleep that will not have him wake till the sun was down, even though they can't be in the sun something about makes the twins a bit weak sometimes except if they have there dear niece's blood in them to help through the day, but they never ask for her blood, they only take it when she offers.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:55 pm
Darsto_23

When Desha woke up and started to stretch, having to pause when he felt how deliciously sore his body was, he had to smile at the fact that Andy was apparently not going to let him go. The vampire was holding him fairly securely where he was even though the sun was just setting. So he simply settled back against him and enjoyed the sensation of being held by someone.

With Mao, Desha had been the one to do the holding. But with Andy, he could simply relax and enjoy the warm and secure moments of being held, something he was most certainly not used to.

He also found himself considering asking Andy to stay with him permanently but hesitated to do so, not sure what kind of reaction he'd get. No, he decided that he'd simply enjoy each moment for now without thinking of the future, a part of him still feeling a bit insecure about his chances of someone actually wanting to stay with him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:18 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy slowly started to wake as the sun set to the darkness, feeling his body come back to him and a pleased smile on his face as he feels Desha's warm body in his arms. Andy softly holds him closer to him and nuzzles his neck softly as he could tell he was awake.

Andy then softly opened his Light brown eyes looking to Desha's amazing green emerald eyes and right there Andy felt like he would enjoy waking up seeing those eyes everyday, but he didn't tell him that as he didn't know if Desha even wanted to keep him around.

"Hey Handsome" Andy says in sweet tone, with a warm charming smile.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:59 pm
Darsto_23

Desha gave a pleased smile at the sight of those eyes as Andy woke up and leaned in to give him a brief but lingering kiss, "Good evening, Gorgeous..." he returned the sentiment in a very pleased tone, finding him to be a wonderful sight to wake up to.

As he looked into those eyes, though, he knew he couldn't hold back from him, knew he had to be completely open and honest about how he felt and what he wanted. So he took the plunge, fully expecting to be turned down.

"I don't want you to leave. I want to ask you to stay, here, with me. I know it's probably too soon, too much to ask, that you have people and friends to get back to eventually. But I have to tell you that I want you to stay. I've never felt like I do when I'm with you. I feel... protected and safe... desired and cared for... I'm usually the one doing the protecting and caring..." he said in a soft whisper, finally stopping himself when he felt that he was starting to babble a bit.

He even found himself blushing a bit in embarrassment over being so forward and acting so rashly, more sure than ever that Andy would say no...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:10 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy looked him softly in the eyes as Desha started to open up to him, a bright smile growing on his face as he thought it was cute how he babbled and would enjoy hearing more of it.

Andy wrapped his arms more around Desha and pulled him closer to him as he gave him a loving sweet kiss when he finished talking. He then softly broke it to speak looking Desha in the eyes. "You want me to stay, then you have me Desha, My brother is the only real friend I have and he is here with me and I have a feeling that Dancer and him are getting along quite will. I wont go any where, plus most of family is already here, the only one not here is my Sire and my sister. I know they will be just fine where they are and they will come see come visit us over time." Andy whispered softly against Desha's lips and then couldn't help kissing him lovingly some more after he finished.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:39 am
Darsto_23

Desha fell into that last kiss, feeling himself go light-headed at Andy's agreement to stay with him. He wrapped his arms around him and held him just as closely, shivering at the movement of skin against skin as he shifted them both so that Andy was above him.

There was probably alot for them to talk about, but Desha couldn't think of anything but those soft sweet lips kissing him right now. He could only feel the joy from Andy's answer, that he actually wanted to stay with him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:28 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy could help himself once Desha pulled him on top of him and started to take Desha for another wonderful spin through the sheets, shwoing how much he liked being with him already.

When Andy finished and softly held Desha in his arms, his hands tracing over his back. "What shall we do tonight handsome? I should check on Rebecca some point tonight to see how she's doing. That was very sweet of you to sudjest Ora to have girl time with her. Rebecca has never really had a girl to talk to besides my sister and well my sister is sometimes not a big help with those kind of things." Andy says softly and nuzzles Deshas warm cheek with is smiling happily.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:03 pm
Darsto_23

Desha was slowly learning how to breathe normally again, his skin now super-sensitive and able to feel every movement of Andy's hands over his back. The fact that they hadn't gotten tangled in his hair only proved how skilled Andy was and he loved every moment of it, all of that silver hair now flowing over the side of the bed.

"Ora needs the same kind of time with a female... They're both much alike in personality only Ora isn't quite as strong as Rebecca is... For Ora, I'm more like that type of uncle you can ask anything of, the one who'll tell you anything very honestly... I've known her grandparents since they were newlyweds, just starting that farm of theirs...Every time I go there, I flirt outrageously with the older woman to remind her husband to give her the attention she needs. They both love it... They were the ones I went to when Mao left... I talked to them for hours that day..." he explained softly with his head resting on Andy's chest now, simply enjoying the moment and feeling free to talk about anything right now.

He'd never felt this free with anyone before, not even Mao. But he shook away the thoughts of the past and let it go as he raised his head to look into Andy's beautiful and sweet eyes with a small smile, "As for what to do tonight... After you check on Rebecca and I check on Ora... Why don't we simply take a walk? Either in the garden or along the beach? You can ask your brother and Dancer to join us if you like... Dancer loves to go down to the beach to swim..." he suggested, hoping the idea was a good one...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 7:52 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy nuzzles Desha as he speaks, lightly touching his skin on his back and lightly combing his fingers through his wonderful long sliver hair.

"Rebecca can come off a bit hard when explaining things from being around us guys all the time, but I know she will become really close with Ora and watch over her as she dose everyone else. Rebecca cares a lot about others but I wish she would care for herself just as much." Andy says softly, his voice calm and relaxing as he speaks.

Andy enjoyed that they could talk free and openly with each other and that made Andy feel closer to Desha. He was starting to feel like his search for his one, was finally over, but it was still too soon to tell.

Andy smiles as the idea for the beach as its been awhile since him and his brother has gone to it, sending the idea to his brother to see what he thinks. "Its been a long time since me and my brother have enjoyed the beach and the water, I think it would be a great Idea." He says softly as Michael agreed in his mind.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:06 pm
Darsto_23

Desha nodded as Andy spoke about Rebecca, "Just give Rebecca a few months here on the island and I'm sure you'll see her finally becoming the person she's meant to be. Ash will have started her on the right track," he said simply, not entirely sure if it was alright to speak of the Incubus' talents and tactics.

But when Andy agreed to the walk at the beach, he lifted his head with a smile, "Then we'd better get cleaned up and dressed, I think. You're lucky I have a bathroom attached to the suite otherwise you'd be helping me walk all the way down to the bathhouse..." he teased Andy just a bit before giving his lips a brief kiss then pushing himself up and out of the bed, grabbing the bedpost with a soft laugh when his legs went weak briefly.

He finally made it into the bathroom that connected to both bedrooms, glad he'd had it modeled after the bathhouse since he wasn't certain he could climb into a tub right now instead of stepping down into one. He started the water and set out towels and bathing oils then slid himself into the tub.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:19 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy sees Desha struggle to get out of the bed a bit, he couldn't help smile to that, but he ended up at Desha's side in seconds helping steady himself, "Sorry about that, I guess its been a bit of awhile for myself, that I got bit carried away" Andy says with a warm smile and walked with Desha into the bathroom, helping set things up and then helped him slide into the relaxing water then joined him at his side.

Andy moved over to the oils getting one and moved back over to Desha as Andy wanted to do the honor of cleaning every inch of Desha's wonderful body, as he softly worked the oils on his hands into his skin, help message and rub out the soreness in his body from him.

"Yes, Im glad Rebecca is free from our clan now and able to be herself. I hated seeing her being thrown around by Eric our leader every time we saw her. We try to cheer her up every time we saw her, to get her mind of things that troubled her as that was all we could do for her. I know Ash helped her in the right path, just I know my Niece and she will always have a crush on Ash, but she knows not to push any farther then that." Andy says softly as he talked while cleaning Desha's skin.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff