Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
An'desha's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:07 pm
Darsto_23

Desha gave a soft moan as Andy combined cleaning him with a massage that soon worked out all of the knots in his muscles and had him nearly falling asleep again and raising his desire at the same time. It was a little confusing and embarrassing at the same time.

When he ducked under the water to rinse off and wake himself up a bit more he gave Andy another rueful smile, "As much as I'd love to carry through with the promise of that massage, I'm afraid I'd disappoint you by falling asleep in the middle of it. But after I sleep a bit more, I'll certainly see to it that we're both rewarded adequately, lover," he said softly and gave Andy another soft kiss as he got out of the tub and let Andy help him into one of the plush robes then wrapped a towel around his hair.

He gave another yawn and wiped at his face a bit with one hand, "Now I need to eat then sleep a bit more. My energy should be restored by tomorrow. I'm sorry I'm so out of it, Andy," he couldn't help the apology since he truly did want to spend as much time as he could with him and did feel bad that he was still so exhausted, "Why don't you and Michael take Rebecca to the market this evening while I sleep a bit more? At least it will give you something to do other than watch me sleep," he suggested as they both walked into the main room where a meal waited for them both.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:40 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy gives him a sweet warm smile as he walked with him into the front room seeing there meals were there and ready for them to enjoy. Andy softly helped Desha into his seat seeing he was still really tired, then softly moved to his as he looked over the wonderful food. "Sounds like a wonderful Idea, Michael wishes to check on Valick as well to make sure hes doing alright as do I. I hope my brother gets better, It would be nice to see him happy once again. I have not seen him smile in a very long time, he lost it when he ended Rebecca's mother's life and I saw a smile return once in awhile when he is around Rebecca but pain soon returns after." Andy says lightly as he worries for his older brother, he never wishes anyone not to be happy.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:51 pm
Darsto_23

Desha gave him a soft smile as he lifted the cover from his plate and set it aside, "Let Dancer work his magic on him. You will see a change in Valick after just a few sessions with him. Rebecca as well. Dancer is not a conventional healer but he can heal the heart and soul, which is where Valick's true wounds are. The scar he bears from having the spell removed is only a minor physical manifestation of his true wounds. Dancer spoke true when we saw him in the front room. Valick has allowed those old pains to fester in his heart and soul. Dancer will work at helping him heal," he said softly before taking a few bites from his plate then gave a soft sigh as he looked into the fire in the fireplace.

"I haven't always been able to understand my son and what he does. But I have seen the results of it in others he's helped. I've seen people go to him feeling as if their world is falling apart and leave him looking at their lives completely different. I've seen them go to him with rage in their hearts and leave with their hearts filled with wonder, love, and life again. I've seen them go to him with their eyes filled tears and despair and leave with hope again. I don't understand everything he does. I don't know how he does it. But I have seen it time and time again.

"He doesn't work magic the way I understand it or heal in any way that I can actually see. But he does heal and he does work a magic that is unequaled," he added just as softly, telling Andy something he'd never really spoken of before turning to look at him again, "He can help them both, Andy. Trust him to do it," he finished then focused on his meal.

He knew he had to eat and sleep for a bit more. He hated that he couldn't spend a bit more time with Andy but knew he'd have an eternity to spend with him now, something he'd never dreamed of having with someone before now.

So he ate his meal and drank the mulled wine that would help him sleep better then stood and gave Andy a tender and lingering kiss on his very tempting lips then caressed his cheek lightly, "Why don't you go and check on Rebecca, talk to her about going to the marketplace for a bit, and about talking to Dancer. I'll be here when you get back. Go and spend some time with her. I'm sure she needs it by now," he suggested in a soft whisper and gave him another kiss before heading back to bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:46 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy softly ate with his love and listen to his words, enjoying the time with him and he loved that Desha was so open with him. "Dancer seems like a great person and he makes michael very happy. I turst he will help them fine just hope Valick accepts the help is all." He says softly and continues to eat his meal. He finished a little after Desha and smiled as he came over giving him a goodnight wonderful kiss and told Desha goodnight and that he loved him. Once Desha was back to dream land Andy left the room and went to the kitchen to still Rebecca away to the market for the night.

Rebecca agreed to join him and had an amazing time talking with her uncle and be able to spend time with him knowing he has been spending a lot of time with Desha, as the same with Michael with Dancer. Andy told Rebecca when to meet Dancer for her time to heal and talk things over. Once the sun came Andy retreated back to Desha saying good day to Rebecca. Once he got back in the room he flopped on the bed tired as the sun came cuddled up with his love and went into a deep sleep.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:27 pm
Darsto_23

Desha only gave a soft murmur as Andy joined him in bed and turned into his arms as he moved back to a deeper sleep. They stayed that way for hours, simply holding each other as they slept through the day. When Desha did wake again at sunset, he found himself fully rested and responding to Andy's presence very nicely.

He gave a slow stretch before opening his eyes to smile at his lover and moved the fingers of one hand lightly over his cheek to his neck then his chest. He loved that he could touch him like this, that he had someone to touch. The sensation was one that he'd missed a great deal more than he'd guessed.

He leaned in to give those very tempting lips a wonderful wake-up kiss before letting his lips follow his fingers, hoping to wake his lover up nicely. Of course, it was always a surprise to him when Andy woke up since he never had any idea what he would do. But this time, this time he knew they needed to love each other. He could feel that his body had missed Andy making love to him and had found himself waking up craving his lover's touch...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:44 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy started to grow a light smile on his lips as he felt his lover's touch on him, loving the feeling of being woken up to his touch. lightly kissing his love back and wrapping his arms around him holding him closer as he kissed down his body. Andy softly opened his eyes and lightly looked at Desha, "Mmm I could get use to waking up like this" Andy said sweetly as he ran a hand through his red hair away from his face, letting his love do as he pleased to him.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:53 pm
Darsto_23

Desha moved back up to place a light teasing kiss to his lips and smiled back at him, "I do know the feeling... I hadn't realized how much I miss having someone I could touch like this or having someone touch me. But I have missed it, more than I knew," he admitted softly as he traced his fingers lightly over Andy's chest, loving the feeling of those muscles and that soft skin under his fingers.

Then his face went serious as he looked into those lovely eyes, "But I have to admit something else," he couldn't resist giving a dramatic pause there, "I think I've become addicted to you. Especially when we make love," he told him absolutely seriously and leaned in as if for another kiss but paused just barely out of reach, "And I'm craving another fix for my addiction," he added in a soft whisper, hoping Andy would see the humor in his words despite how seriously he meant them as his fingers continued the teasing caresses over Andy's body.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:35 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy kisses him lightly back and smirks at his lover as he teases him with his light touches and listening to his word. "Well I'm the type of person that likes to let people give into there addiction but if I refused to give what you want badly, ill be refusing my own addiction" Andy teased letting his lips brush softly against Deshas as he speaks and lightly rolls Desha on his back getting top of him and starts give him a deep loving passionate kiss, lightly taking his wrists and pinning them over his head.

Andy spent hours feeding there addiction for each other, wanting to give into his craving and Deshas, to hear his lovers sweet moans from the pleasure touches Andy gives him and to feel there passion connect and become one with there marks they gave each other. Andy ravished Desha to the point he had to stop as Desha begged him to give him a breather for a moment knowing he worked his love to the point of over whelmed pleasure his body would give up.

Andy laid a bit breathless and sweaty and his hair was a mess as was his lovers but he had a bright warm smile on his face as he lightly held his love close to him on his chest, snuggling him warmly and his body was well satisfied and pleased.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:56 pm
Darsto_23

Desha gasped for air as he rested against Andy's chest, his body shivering in pleasurable aftershocks. Andy now had him so sensitive that just about any touch made him shiver and give off small moans and whimpers. He'd never been driven to being this sensitive before and it was over-whelming to him.

"Gods! ... Don't ask me to... move in the next few... moments..." he gasped out, knowing he'd likely embarrass himself if he did, he was just that sensitive right now. Every nerve was alive and keen to Andy's every touch and movement. The male was a god in bed and Desha was starting to wonder about his own poor skills in comparison.

But even he had to admit that, even as long-lived as he was, he hadn't had that many partners in the past to 'practice' with. He was more than grateful for Andy's experience right now. He was almost afraid of what a prolonged 'fast' would do to them both if this was how it was after only two days of not being able to love each other like this.

He could feel every mark Andy had made on his skin and loved every one of them. Of course, he didn't yet realize he'd done his fair share of marking as well. But he was certainly not complaining.

"When I can breathe again... and not make a mess just by... moving, I'll see about... running us a bath... I think we made a mess of each other..." he said with a grin but had to close his eyes when he shivered again, making him give yet another soft moan of pleasure from it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:41 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles happily as he laid there seeing his lover over whelmed with pleasure just as he was, seeing shiver from the slightest touch and moan from it, it just made Andy want to give him more pleasure as he enjoyed his lovers moans and sensitiveness, but he put himself on hold for now as he knew he needed to let Desha's body recover from him. Andy was glad Desha enjoyed his touches very much as much as Andy enjoyed his, and seeing the lovely marks he got from his love, he wished he didn't heal so fast cause he would wear his lover's marks proudly.

"I am glad you very much enjoyed that as much as i did love." Andy said softly and lightly leaned in to give his love a light tender kiss and softly held him till his body was done recovering from being so sensitive from his touch.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:46 pm
Darsto_23

Desha gave a soft chuckle, "If I enjoyed it any more, lover, you'd probably wind up killing me with a very happy smile on my face. You're lucky I'm immortal," he told him, knowing he'd see the humor in it.

As he rested just a bit, he considered the fact that while Andy had full access to his memories now, Desha hadn't really told him about how he'd come to be cursed in the first place. He knew he'd have to talk to him about it at some point, especially since he'd included Andy in the curse when he'd bonded with him. He just had to consider the right time to do so.

When he'd sufficiently de-sensitized enough to be able to move again, he pushed himself up and eased himself to the side of the bed before leaning down to give Andy a light kiss, "I think I can handle that bath now," he told him simply then lead the way into the bathroom on legs that were only slightly shaky and started the water for them both.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:04 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy chuckles a little and smiles warmly at him continued to hold him softly lightly brushing his fingers over the skin on his lovers arm. "Well I am glad I can give such pleasure my love." Andy says warmly.

As Desha calmed down and started to move, Andy kissed him back and softly moved off the bed with him as Desha went to the bathroom and started the water. "Desha tell me something, what is the one thing you always wanted to do with your love?" Andy asks curiously as he wanted to make all of Desha's dreams come true for the ones that hes not made come true yet.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:15 pm
Darsto_23

That was not a question he'd been expecting. So he had to think about it as he stopped the water and got into the tub then wet his hair and started to wash it, knowing he'd have to comb it out in the tub with the bathing oils in it in order to get all the tangles out and that doing so would give him the chance to think about his answer.

"I never really considered it before. I've had a child of my own, thanks to Mao. I've found a true bond with you that I never thought I'd be able to have with anyone..." he started, seriously thinking the question through as he started combing the tangles from his hair.

As he got the last tangle free and rinse his hair, he spoke again, "I guess... I think the one thing I've always wanted to do with the man I love is take him home to meet my people. I can't do that now since they've all died off, though... So the second thing would have to be," he licked his lips a bit nervously now that it finally occurred to him. He knew that Andy would do it, that went without question. But even though he'd always wanted it, he didn't feel the need for it with Andy. He was perfectly content with the way things were with them and their relationship, but this one thing would take it to an entirely new level...

"The second thing would be to actually get married in a more conventional ceremony. Something like a binding handfasting ceremony or something like that. Not the whole church thing since I've never been religious. But a simple ceremony, with friends and family to witness... That would be wonderful..." he finally told him as he reached for the other bathing oil to clean his body.

He went thoughtful again in the process and finally gave a small smile as he looked at Andy, "I guess a close third would be to go visit the other realms and make love in exotic locations," he added, only partially as a tease.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:51 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles as he lets his love take his time thinking over his answer not mind waiting even if he didnt have the answer for him today or not an answer at all. He softly joined Desha in the bath and helped wash his long sliver lovely hair, help getting the tangles out for him as he was thinking and Andy softly listened. Andy smiled warmly to his answer.

When Desha reached for the bathing oil to clean his body and mention the third thing, Andy smirks lightly putting a hand under Desha's chin and had him look Andy in the eyes with a loving smile on his face. "Then we shall do both those things if you wish as that is a wonderful thing I have wanted to do as well and we can take a honeymoon visiting the other realms and enjoying each other in very many places." Andy said warmly and was very serious about it too as he really wanted to do something for Desha, to fulfill a dream of his and it happened to be part of Andy's dream as well.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:19 pm
Darsto_23

Desha smiled into those wonderful eyes and couldn't resist giving his all-too-tempting lips a light lingering kiss as he put both arms around his waist, "You are too wonderful for words, Andy, and I find myself wondering each moment I'm with you what I did to deserve to have you in my life," he told him softly and gave him another soft kiss.

He couldn't resist a soft chuckle, though, "I find it a little ironic that we are now going to be planning a wedding after I found out that another couple in the castle is doing the same right now. I know Cain is likely to ask Sebastet to perform the ceremony for them. How would you feel about asking her to do the same for us?" he added, finding himself a little light-headed in reaction to the fact that they were actually going to be getting married.

Admittedly, they were already Mated, bonded together at a soul level. But being joined together officially in front of their friends and family was something else entirely.

He felt so happy in this moment that he thought his heart would burst from it. He knew that neither had actually proposed to the other, but with their bond it really wasn't necessary. If they wanted to get married, and they both did, then it was little more than publicly declaring their love for each other and being bound together for everyone to see it and share in their happiness with them.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff