Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:47 am
Darsto_23

Desha poured himself a glass from a different bottle then joined Andy on the couch, but sitting in the same spot as he had that first night. He kept his emerald eyes on his lover and wondered what he could do to help ease him from the memories he could sense moving through his lover's mind but knew there was little he could do.

Instead, he stood and removed the silk top he'd worn, dropping it over a chair before sitting back down in the simple shorts he had on. Again, just like that night.

"Talk to me, my love..." he said softly, knowing Andy needed to talk all of it out in order to calm his mind again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:29 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy glanced at Desha as he removed his shirt and sat back down, he couldn't help that, that was a bit distracting to him. He then gives him a soft light smile as he asks to speak with him.

"Its hard on all of us when Rebecca gets taken by Lucifer. Now only dose it he do horrible things to her, damage her to the point of breaking, but making her leave Ash behind after she just become happy for once in her life and have to relive her past again.." Andy sighs softly and takes another drink of his wine and leans back against the couch.

"I cant even imagine what she is going through, what he did to her once again. but the worse part is not the cleansing my love. Its what happens to her after, those memories will haunt her, she will be off for days. Have nightmares, he power will go up and down as it tries to work with Rebecca once again." Andy says softly

"Most of all, she might hallucinate Lucifer every now and then cause her power trying to work with her again with make him appear in her mind for just a few moments as her power is loyal to Lucifer. We just all fear that she will never be free of him." Andy says softly and sighs a little looking at Desha.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:45 pm
Darsto_23

Desha shook his head with a small smile, "Not this time, my love... This time, she is soul-bound to Ash. That bond will counter the flashbacks and hallucinations. He helps ground her in reality. He taught her how to control her powers, to be comfortable with herself and what she can do. She won't be forgetting that. Now that their connection is back, he'll be able to help her through any nightmares without her ever realizing she's had them. Trust him to see her through this," he told him softly, hoping to ease his mind on that score.

He took a sip from his glass and tucked his legs underneath him as he eased back against the arm of the couch, his braid shifting to fall from the couch to pool on the floor.

Another sip from his glass and he offered another small smile, "I have a feeling that Lucifer's days are numbered. He's messed with her for the last time, Andy. Ash won't take his interference lightly this time. He'll see to it that it doesn't happen again, one way or another," he added, knowing the Incubus that well.

"I know you're worried about her, my love, but trust Ash to see her to rights again. He loves her too much to see her lost to us again. I have a feeling that her relationship with him is going to become quite interesting from this point on, in fact," he added, finishing with a knowing smile.

After seeing the demon Ash had shown up with and adding that to the fact that Rebecca was no longer wearing Ash's heart, he knew the Incubus wouldn't risk her health to feed his desires. Which meant that her sexual education was about to increase exponentially, including an additional lover or two...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:22 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles softly and nods taking another sip of his wine, "Yes i do trust in Ash, i know he will be there and help her through it, thats why im just a bit worried about her is all. If she didnt have Ash, we wouldn't have left her side at all." Andy says softly and looks over at his love reading his thoughts about how Rebecca's sex life was going to get interesting, he had to chuckle just a little by that.

He then moves over next to Desha and wraps a warm arm around him and kisses his lips sweetly. "Thanks love." He says sweetly and finishes off his glass of wine before setting it down and turning back to Desha's tempting skin, kissing his shoulders and neck softly.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:44 pm
Darsto_23

When Andy started kissing his skin, Desha knew he wouldn't need the wine to help him sleep so he stretched a bit and set his glass on the coffee table then put his arms around Andy's waist. He lightly trailed his fingers over his back and gave a soft moan at the sensations of those wonderful lips moving over his skin, already getting lost in the passion Andy enticed from him.

He considered leading his lover to their bed but didn't want to move. So he simply gave in and set his own lips to the skin of Andy's neck, giving him a few gentle nips as well, "I'm always here for you Andy... I love you so much..." he said with another moan that was unavoidable when the vampire was determined to tease him like this.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:58 pm
Red Gypsy

"I know my love as I will always be there for you as well" he whispered softly back against his skin and groaned softly from Desha's teasing kisses and nips on his neck.

Andy then started to pull Desha closer to his body and suck and kiss on his neck for a bit. then in one swoop he scooped Desha up in his arms and walked to there bedroom, playfully tossing him on there bed as he removes his shirt and then climbs over Desha kissing up his body to his wonderful lips and takes him into a deep loving passionate kiss.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:30 pm
Darsto_23

Desha wasn't expecting to be taken into the bedroom but had to admit that the bed would be alot more comfortable for them both than the couch. He made a surprised sound when he was tossed onto the bed that turned into a low moan when those wonderful lips kissed over his skin until Andy was kissing him, sending his desire even higher.

Almost instantly, his loose shorts felt confining and he squirmed under his lover a bit to get rid of them before putting his arms around him and falling under the spell of love that enveloped them both for the next several hours.

In the end, he was simply laying on the bed gasping for air as the sweat cooled his heated and flushed skin with Andy beside him, only their hands touching. He loved the marks on his skin and the soreness in his muscles but knew that another touch would be too much for him.

Somehow, his braid managed to survive their passion and was now trailing over the side of the bed instead of being a tangled mess. He was still giving small shivers as he laid there trying to relearn how to breathe and loved every moment of it, knowing they'd needed this passionate connection after everything that had happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:49 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy enjoyed every passionate moment just letting himself go and enjoying his time with his love, his life, his soulmate that he can't believe he finally found. He loves how connected they get from making love with each other, makes it the best time he's ever had with anyone over and over.

Andy looked at his panting love beside him in his arms as Andy was breathing a bit heavy himself, but he smiled as he could feel the wonderful joy he has given Desha and Andy just couldn't be any happier.

Once Desha and Andy calmed down enough to move a bit, Andy kisses Deshas head and holds him close "sweet dreams my forever" Andy says whispering sweetly.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers