Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:24 pm
This is Gypsy's suite. She hasn't really done much with the rooms here. They are the barest they can be and still show that someone lives here. She's got a couple of chairs in the sitting room in front of the fireplace; a bed, dresser, and chest at the foot of the bed in the bedroom; towels in the bathroom as well as soap.

But the last room is fully decorated. If you can call weapons all over the walls decorations...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:21 pm
Gypsy appeared in her room amid a flash of flames that she still wasn't used to. She looked around and noted that the room was still untouched but kept clean for her so she set her bag on the bed and headed out without unpacking to see Desha and find out what the deal was with the whole wedding thing...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:59 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy lead Vince to her room and noticed that her bag had been unpacked for her but looked around the room with a different eye this time, "Sorry it's not much," she apologized softly, only now noting that she'd kept the room beyond simple.

She moved to hang her cloak in the closet to distract herself from the realization that her life on the island had been beyond lonely with the constant need to avoid people as much as possible. As a result, she'd spent more time out in the forest than in the room and hadn't paid much attention to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:05 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince smiles as he looks around seeing there was not much but it was alright, everyone had there ways of what they want in there room. He asked a servant nicely to bring his things and watched them nod and scamp off before he lightly shut the door behind him. "Its alright" He says with a sweet smile and walks over looking at all the different weapons she had on the wall. "These are all very lovely, I have full collection of weapons back at home." He says softly and looks at her with his Dark brown eyes and warm smile.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:12 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy smiled as she moved to stand with him to look at them all, "They tend to make the servants a bit nervous about coming in here sometimes," she said softly, her words proven just a moment later when a servant opened the door and left his bag right inside then closed the door again. She gave a soft sigh over it and shrugged one shoulder.

"I don't know why. Sebastet has more weapons on her walls than I do and they have no trouble going into her rooms," she added then pulled her weapons off and added them to the slots on the wall before starting to get out of her leathers again.

Once out of them, she did check her shoulder where she'd gotten her latest wound and was pleased to note that it was now just another pale scar and shrugged it off as she folded the leather and put it on top of the dresser, "You can use the dresser for your clothes, and the closet, I don't use most of either anyway," she told him and shifted a few things in the dresser so he could have the upper four drawers, proving her point that she didn't have much in there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:19 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince glanced over at the door as the servant leaves his bag just in the door, he gives a soft chuckle at it. "Well i'm not sure why, but least you wont have problems with any breaking anything when they do clean in here." He says lightly.

He walks over to grab his back and as he turned to look back at her seeing she was removing her leather again, he couldn't help but watch a moment as she was so very lovely. He nods softly to her offer, and goes to open his back pulling a few books out setting them aside on the counter, pulled out a leather holder for the daggers he had on him and set them aside as well and then started to out his clothes away. "So how long are you here for?" He asked her softly.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:36 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy stepped back to let him put his clothes away and moved to the bed to pull down the covers before getting her brush from the dresser to brush her hair out, "The wedding. Desha and Andy's wedding. Desha got the invitation to me and I came before Lareth. Not too sure if he'll attend or not, though. He's always busy with something lately.

"I'll have to return there at some point anyway. The demon realm seems to be the easiest place for me to live. I don't have to worry about anyone jumping me if I'm not wearing a cloak over there, for one thing. And I can move under the sun there... all vampires can..." she explained to him and briefly considered inviting him to go there with her.

But she would have to introduce him to Lareth then. And Lareth was unpredictable about anyone showing his sister-in-law any attention. She had no idea why, though...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:48 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince smiled and looked over at her, "Ah well looks like we came here for the same thing as Andy being my son, I can here for him and his new mate. I never been to the demon realm either, I have heard of Lareth though, but never met him either as well. It would be nice to meet him one day from all i have heard about him plus one of his demons gave us helpful information one day when we were trying free my dear Rebecca from Lucifer's hands. If it was not from that formation we would have never gotten her back." Vince says lightly.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:57 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy made a disgusted face when he mentioned Lucifer. She really hated that one, "Lucifer is an idiot. Thanks to him, people keep confusing his followers with the demons. Lucifer's followers are actually all fallen angels that have been altered over time thanks to worshiper's beliefs. They aren't demons.

"And if one of Lareth's demons gave you information to help, it had to be one of his spies. The best are usually the incubi and succubi. They're also the best assassins. No one expects a being of sex to be capable of killing their lovers. Thanks to them, Lareth has eyes just about everywhere. I'm not sure even he knows where all of them are by now," she explained with another one shouldered shrug as she brushed out her hair then sat on the bed.

"Ash is the best of them all, though few actually know of that part. He plays the act of being a bed-hopper very well. But he can be deadly if he needs to be," she mentioned, having already felt Ash's aura in the castle. Thankfully, she wouldn't have to deal with him much while she was here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:14 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince smirks at her reaction to Lucifer's mention he nods softly as she speaks of this Ash person. "Ah yes ash, I have heard of him, Rebecca has mentioned him to me many of times and recently told me she is with him now. I have yet to meet him." Vince says giving a father like tone in his voice about Ash as he cares very much about Rebecca like a daughter. He finished putting his things away and went to lightly sit on the bed by her. "Tell me a little bit about Ash will you, Rebecca has been hurt enough in her life time I just want to hear from someone else what he is like?" Vince asks her softly.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:27 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy gave a soft laugh at that news and put the brush back on the dresser before shifting so she was laying on the bed with one arm tucked under her head, "If your Rebecca is with Ash, you don't have to worry about her getting hurt. Overly spoiled, maybe. Very loved, certainly. But hurt? Forget about it. He's never given his heart to anyone in his entire life. He's absolutely loyal and will defend her against anything and anyone. So you can rest your mind on that score.

"And if Andy is yours, I'm guessing that Andy's brother, Michael, is with Desha's son, Dancer. As long as that one is dominant and has no problems with bondage games, he'll be set. Desha and Dancer both are healers and mages, caring to a fault, and just as loyal as Ash. They'll all probably give you sugar-shock just being around them," she told him honestly, finding it almost funny that he was worried about those three with his relatives.

If anything, he'd want to be as far from them as possible after spending just a few moments in their company watching them be all gooey over each other...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:27 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince smiled and relaxed from what she told him about the people that is with his family. "Well I'm glad to hear that, I know Andy, Michael and Rebecca will treat there lovers very well, they couldn't have found better people" Vince said warmly and then softly moved more on the bed and laid down beside her as he was tired and hungery but was not sure if he should feed or sleep first. "That helps me relax a better knowing that though, I care very much for my family and have helped through a lot over the years, I'm glad they finally found there happiness." Vince says lightly and yawns. "I'm very sorry don't mean to yawn, your not boring me or anything just wore me out is all" he says with a slight tease and looks at her with a small smirk on his lips.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:48 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy just leaned over to place a light kiss to his cheek then reached around to pull her hair back and offered her throat for him, "Feed, Vince... Then sleep..." she told him in a soft whisper.

She pulled one of his arms over her waist to encourage him a bit and show him that she took no offense. She knew what it meant to be tired but also knew he'd sleep better if he fed first.

She had no problem watching over him as he slept. The curtains over the window were heavy and would keep out the sun. The servant's wouldn't disturb them. So he could sleep in peace and wake refreshed at nightfall.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:04 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince gave her a soft smile and nods as she pulls his arm over her waist. "Thank you." He whispered softly to her as he turned and leaned over her, he couldn't help pull her body close to him and softly move his hand over her skin as he grew out his fangs and lightly bit into her neck giving her very little pain and wouldn't leave a scar once healed. She tasted wonderful and feeling her lovely body in his arms while doing it was quite nice as well. He finished feeding from her and gave his bit a soft kiss as he laid back on the bed keeping his arm around holding her comfortable in his arms as he closed his eyes feeling sleep start to take him.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:12 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy gave a soft gasp and a shiver as he fed from her. She'd forgotten how sensual it could feel to have another vampire feeding from her. As he fell asleep, though, she couldn't help but run her fingers through his hair lightly as she watched him.

She reached under the pillow to check and gave a small smile when she found the hidden dagger still there. Good enough. She left it there and snuggled down against him and closed her eyes to sleep as well.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff