Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:26 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince slept peacefully with her in his arms a small smile on his lips as she snuggled him in his sleep. He slept all day till night came once again, he started to softly open he dark brown eyes and looked right the red head beauty sleeping next to him in his arms. He smiles as it was nice to wake up next to someone, to wake up next to her. He softly leaned in giving her forhead a soft kiss as he lays there softly holding her and rubbing her back lightly as he waits for her to wake. He could get use to this, but time will tell if they end up staying together.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:10 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy gave a small sound as he rubbed her back, "Unless there's coffee or you're wanting to go another round with me, I'm not sure I want to wake up... Waking up means I'll have to get dressed and someone will tell me there are idiots in the forest that need to be killed..." she told him softly as she snuggled against him a bit more, her eyes still closed.

Of course, her point was proven just a moment later when one of the servants nervously knocked on the door with a softly spoken, "Miss Gypsy?"

She gave a pained groan and raised her head to glare at the door, "I told you so..." she told him with a soft growl but forced herself out of the bed and opened the door to get the details, making the poor man give a frightened squeak at first then look her over hungrily as her aura hit him.

She glared at him and gave a growl that got the details out of him then closed the door in his face and headed for a fresh set of fighting leathers, "I told you so... Waking up here means I have to go kill idiots... A group of them just snatched one of the village girls and carried her off into the forest... Somehow, the idiots always know when I'm here and manage to do something stupid..." she complained as she slid on a pair of leather pants that rode low on her hips then pulled on a leather bustier that laced in the front and tied them tight.

She continued to complain along the same lines at a lower tone as she pulled on boots and gloves then strapped on her weapons and grabbed a cloak, "You can come along if you want... I'll need someone to get the girl out, at least..." she finally told Vince, the news having put her in a grumpy mood...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:06 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince softly chuckled to her words and smiled as she snuggled more against him, he smiled and just relaxed holding her and was about to speak but got cut off with a frantic knock on the door.

Vince stayed in bed as she got up sighing and talked to the servant which he could tell her aura was rubbing off on the servant so he understood why she growled at him.

He then sat up as she started to get dressed and couldn't help but look her over when done, she was so hot in leather and with her wonderful red hair, she was such a beauty. He smiles and nods "Sure ill join you." Vince said as he hopped out of bed not bother changing his clothes he can change when they get back, he grabs his dagger set and his knife holder as he clips it around his waist puts his knives in them and then reaches in his bag pulling out a holder with arrows in them and a bow that folds up to have it fit in anything. He unfolds it and hooks the string up and smiles at her "Alright let's go." He said as he fallows her out of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:11 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy gave him a simple nod as she threw her cloak over her shoulders and headed out the door, braiding her hair down on the way and tying it off with a small metal piece that clamped over the end of the braid that she didn't bother to explain yet. He'd see it in action soon enough.

((Exit))  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:20 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy lead him back into the room and took off her robe, tossing it on the bed as she pulled out another set of fighting leathers to put on. This set wasn't quite as confrontational as most of her others, though. Another pair of pants that rode low on her hips and were secured with a belt that had a gold buckle at one side. Knee boots that laced up followed then a top that left the injury on her back free from being rubbed: a combination corset and bustier that still showed off her muscular belly and laced in the front. She added gloves and only three daggers since they were only going for a visit.

She left her hair loose to dry as she cleaned her sword and other daggers then put them in their places on the wall and grabbed a clean cloak, just in case.

She set the cloak over her shoulders and would wear it for the walk to Ash's rooms, not wanting a repeat performance of the earlier servant's 'problem'... Then she waited for him to finish getting ready.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:36 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince went over to his things and started to put on a nice dark blue dress shirt that he button up but left the top of it opened a little, rolled up the sleaves to his elbows and then got a nice pair of black dress pants on looping his black belton tucking his shirt it and got comfortable dress shoes as well. Vince always dressed perfessional like.

When he was ready he looked over at her and smiled as he will never get use to seeing how beautiful she is. "Ready Beautiful?" He says sweetly to her holding out his arm for her to take if she wished and also grabbed a little silk back and put it in his pocket as he had a little something Rebecca.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:44 pm
Darsto_23

It took Gypsy a moment to remember what holding his arm out meant, but her expression cleared when she did and she put her gloved hand there for him, "I'm ready. Just keep in mind that he went and took over an entire tower for himself here. So you'll get to see what I meant when I said he'll spoil her like crazy," she felt it only fair to warn him about that one then lead the way out of her room and down the hallways to the tower Ash had taken over.

((Exit))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:27 pm
Gypsy returned to her room and put her cloak up in the closet, her daggers on the wall, then found herself pacing a bit. The room really wasn't big enough for pacing, but she managed it.

Even though she'd left when she'd felt Ash's demonic aura getting to her, she could still feel the proverbial itch of it as it made her demon begin to stir a bit inside of her.

It was something she had to live with and she knew that. She just had to keep it contained for a week and a half, maybe one more week after that, then she could go back to the demon realm. She just had to stay in control that long and everything would be fine...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:01 am
Red Gypsy

Vince headed back to Gypsy room to see how she was doing knowing she only left cause she was starting to feel uneasy with her demonic side again. He softly opens the door walking in seeing her pacing and closes the door behind him. "Hey beautiful how are you doing?" He asked her a sweet voice walking over to her with a warm smile, seeing if there was anything he could do to help distract her something to keep her calm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:06 am
Darsto_23

Gypsy came to a stop when he came in and gave a heavy sigh at his question, "I'm a little... itchy, I guess... It's hard to explain it... It's like when you have an itch but there's nothing to scratch..." she said then shook her head a bit, knowing that didn't really explain it at all, and started pacing again.

Of course, what she meant was that her demon was stirring again. And it showed in the fact that her skin was a bit golden, her lips more tempting, her hair carrying a more fiery hue to it... Small signs, but ones he was probably getting used to seeing by now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:18 am
Red Gypsy

Vince noticed her body was a bit poping out there to give more attraction. He smiles walking to her and puts his arms lightly around to keep her stil and plants a lightly kiss on her neck "Care to have me itch it for you?" He whispered softly to her as his hands lightly rubbed her sides.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:32 pm
Darsto_23

Gypsy shivered as his hands moved over her, his kiss at her neck tempting her a bit as well, and looked up at him while her hands toyed with the buttons on his shirt a bit. His offer was beyond tempting...

But she gave him a small smile and shook her head slightly, "Thank you, Vince, but no... I couldn't ask it of you. I can see that you're tired. You need your sleep," she said softly, unable to help but feel that it was asking too much of him to continue to help her with this particular problem.

So she moved up on her toes to give him a light kiss on his cheek for the offer and moved out of his arms to pull the bedding down so he could sleep then moved to get herself out of her leathers. She hadn't brought anything comfortable to sleep in, so she simply slept in the nude. It was less complicated, as far as she was concerned.

And, while she wasn't going to ask him to help her with this particular problem, she would still make sure he could sleep safely by watching over him...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:27 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince gives her a warm smile softly nodded letting her go, as she got ready for bed it was just kind of a horrible tease to sleep next to her undressed like that as she was just as tempting him even if her aura didnt affect her, but she respected her and lightly removed his shirt, pants, and shoes, staying in his boxers as he walked over to his side and slid into bed looking over at her. "Just to let you know dear, you never have to ask with me and I never mind helping someone out, if it helps you stay calm and relaxed, its always worth it to me." He told her warmly and leaned over giving her a quick sweet kiss goodnight, "If you change your mind, I'm here for you" He told her softly looking into her eyes letting her know hes there for her. He then softly laid back down putting his hands behind his head and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:15 pm
Darsto_23

Okay, that might not have been very fair. But Gypsy moved between the sheets next to him and gave a soft sigh as she looked at his chest above the covers then his face for a long silent moment.

She just couldn't figure it out yet. Was he helping her because he felt bad for her? Or was it because he simply enjoyed the perks of it? Was he helping her because he simply wanted to be with her? She just didn't know and it was starting to bug her.

She finally propped her head up on one hand facing him with a small frown, "Why are you helping me, Vince?" she finally had to ask him, figuring it was the best way to figure it out. Though if he was doing it because he felt sorry for her, all bets were off...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:42 pm
Red Gypsy

Vince lightly smirked and softly opened his eyes turning his head to look at her seeing her lovely eyes on him and her wonderful red hair falling over her skin. He thought his words over carefully as he was still working over what he felt about her but he knew one thing for sure. "Honestly you are very interesting to me, you very smart, beautiful, talented, and a very amazing fighter. I help you cause I see how happy it makes you, how calm you get. Someone as amazing as you should never have to go through this alone and I am not saying I feel sorry for you, its just how you are and you can't help that, there's nothing to feel sorry for. I just enjoy make someone happy and be able to relax and not worry so much and if I can do that for you then its worth it. You are the first women in a very long time I have shown interest in and that makes me think over how I might really feel about you." He says softly letting her all know what he thinks, being straight forward with her as he knows its better for her to understand that way and it easier on him to know what to say.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff