Submit

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is the Bath House,It is just off of the Garden.
This great almost pool of a tub, is feed by great pipes that has multicolored water flowing into it, The tub has hot or cool running water and jets that keep it moving, One can even add bubbles to it from the multicolored crystal jars at the sided of the tub, just don't get to carried away and be sure to clean up after yourself..

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:27 pm
Cullen Beathan

User Image

Mairead(Margret) lead Cullen through the were-hall and throw many passage ways to the bathhouse to give him a bath. She had said he would need to be clean and presentable to her master at dinner. Pounce the ever present cat seemed to be almost smiling in a cattish way, cullen only glared at him.

The cat perched himself in the stain-glass window paine, to make sure he did not get wet. Soon Cullen was striped of his dirty cloths and tossed into the tub, and was given a great big scrubbing. Mairead hummed a tune as she did so Cullen amused himself by staring into the muti-color water. Soon a idea formed in his mischievous brain.

He closed his eyes and focused on the sound of the water and its movement and pictured a ball of water forming in his open hands.
Soon the surprised yell of Mairead was his reward as he opened his eyes to not only see one ball of water in his small hand but many floating around the room. Mairead left in a hurry to escape the "bewitched water" as she screamed as she ran leaving Cullen laughing in the tubs hot water.

the lady ran with all speed to tell Wind of the jinxed water, not realizing it was cullen who had formed it. she in her hurry had even forgot to get the boy form the tub as she escaped the rogue floating water balls.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:46 am
Cullen Beathan

User Image

Cullen was watching the water float around, smiling broadly as they zoomed here and there. Pounce on the other hand had taken cover behind a statue in a corner because one of the balls had splashed next to him as he slept.

Contorling water was a new skill to cullen, pounce had only just told him he could control it when they where on the boat to vampire island. Though his control was easly lost and what ever he had manged to make would soon go wield. Cullen swam aroudn the tub enjoying himself telll he heard the echo of the great bathhouse doors being forced open with a great boom. "uhoh.." he said and sank into the water his eyes just peeking out as he saw the drenched face of maregret. The joy went out of him and the ball that had been floating around fell to the ground splashing everywhere. "oh come here my wee littel man, we have business..!" came the angry voice of her, the fire in her eyes.

Cullen went underwater in a way to hided from the smoking eyes of her, though it did not save him, he was soon fished out by her. "help!.." where the only words he could get out before he was soon in her firm grib soon to be killed he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:07 pm
Wind stopped just inside the doorway and watched as Margaret went fishing, coming up with a very contrite-looking Cullen, "If you kill him, you'll hate yourself forever, Margaret... If it's nothing more than a spanking for being impolite enough not to tell you what he was doing and frightening the whey out of you in the process, please proceed. After all, that was rather rude of him," he said in the proper language so that they'd both understand him.

Of course, if he was a little cold to Margaret it probably came across as simply that he was upset at having some sleep interrupted... True, it was sleep with a very, very, very attractive man who was going to try his patience and fortitude to the maximum and make Margaret very uncomfortable with the entire situation... But still, facts were facts.

Cullen had interrupted some very nice cuddle-time and had been rather rude when he'd drenched the poor woman who had only wanted to see to the boy's comfort and care....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:25 pm
Cullen Beathan

User Image

Cullen was close to tears, from the grib that held him. He looked pleading at Wind. "was accident, just playing...not control..." he pouted softly a tear rolling down his cheek. He looked up with his deep pleading eyes at the lady. she melted into them..the anger mostly lost and gone. "aww the wee lamb..." she said and dried his face. Pounce came out of his corner and sat next to wind with a glare at cullen for interrupting his sleep with his loss of control of the element. Margret soon saw that to her shame she had over reacted. She bowed to Wind and said a apologies in interrupting him.

Cullen stood naked and confused at her now calm sided. But hoped he was not in deep trouble. Margent wen ton to say she was sorry for flying off the handle with murder in mind. She said the same to Cullen, who said he was sorry for the acedent.. but that it was not entirely his fault her scream had scared him and made him loss control and sent all the water flying.
Though he soft said a sorry to wind for the mess in the room. he said looking around the wet floor.

marget placed a towel over the boy, it was so big it covered him completely. he looked like a white robed priest in it, only his eyes peeking out of the towel that was over his head. "there now, all is well, and forgotten...." she said as she leaded Cullen up to wind. Margret leaned over to wind. "where can we find some cloths for the child this late at night, none of the stores in the village will be open. oher then that, I shall have him lay down in the side room of your suite. so that he is near the man who brought him to the castle." she whispered her question to wind. As cullen stood near Wind looking at his robe, wondering what ti was maded from.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:44 pm
Wind gave a small nod, "Go ahead Margaret. There should be some of my old clothes in a trunk in there that should fit him. We can always head to the village tomorrow to see about getting him more. for now, I think this contrite young man needs some food and a warm bed," he suggested in his usually soft voice, offering Cullen a playful tap on his nose.

"As for your abilities, young man...," he started as he knelt in front of the boy, "I have a friend who is very good with stuff like that. He helped to teach me when I was little, though my powers are in a slightly different area. We should be able to see him tomorrow evening. But for now, do you think you can manage to go along with Margaret here without causing any more trouble? If so, I can promise you a surprise tomorrow," he offered, hoping that the boy would take him up on it.

After all, they all needed some sleep badly....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:12 pm
Cullen Beathan

User Image

She ran off to her some of the cloths, leaving Cullen with Wind for a bit.

Cullen went crossed eyed when Wind taped his nose, Culen rubbed it with a grin.

Cullen listened to Wind speak about this person who could teach him about his ability. "I promise..." he said making a saint Andrews cross on his heart.

Pounce rubbed up against wind, in a way of thanks for mentioning sleep.
Cullen himself yawned and rubbed his eyes.
Margret soon returned with a night shirt, and pants for the moment but she had other cloths under her arm. She got the shirt on cullen, it was a tad bit on him the sleeves where a bit long and the pant legs puddled at his feet. but he did not seem to mind. despite looking abt funny.

She soon said good-nite to wind and lead cullen to the kitchen to eat a small night meal then would return to the were-hall with him to put him to bed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:39 pm
Wind gave a small sigh after they left and rubbed his eyes. He so needed some sleep.

He glanced around the room and knew that the ladies would have a field day cleaning up all the water. But at least they were good sports about most of what happened around the castle. A little extra water in the bathhouse wouldn't be that much of an adjustment.

He turned, finally and left, heading back to his rooms now that Cullen was taken care of.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:04 pm
User Image

Aten was enjoying the hot water of the bath house for the maids where cleaning the rooms and being very nosey. He did not mind them and he was nice to them, he just hated when they wanted to peek in when he wanted to soak. He was in human for right now so if some one did come in he could jump out fast and get a towel. Right now there was peace and quiet and hot water. Every thing a naga could love.....will all but wind. He wonder where wind was at the monet and thought of going to find him later.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:32 am
Cris had arrived at the castle and was planning to sleep, but when he heard of the bathhouse, he became curious and decided that a bath would do him some good.

Arriving was a bit of a task as he couldn't understand why a maid was following him and trying to offer assistance. Once he began to undress, she seemed to vanish and it had him wondering if he scared her off with his scars and tattoos. He didn't think he was that scary, but perhaps she perceived him as such. He shrugged it off before he slowly stepped into the bath with a sigh.

It felt good.

He slowly lowered himself into the water and sat, relaxing and enjoying the warmth. It had been years since he had a hot bath.....living in a cave only had cold water.

After sitting for a good while he began to wash up with the nearby soaps. He chose one that smelled good and scrubbed his body clean. Next was his hair, followed by his ears. By the time he was done, he was squeaky clean and relaxed to a point he wanted to fall asleep.

Dragging himself from the bath, Cris grabbed up a nearby folded towel nearby and dried himself off. He wrapped the towel around his waist and looked around for his clothes.

"Where did they go?"

He looked around to no avail.
"What will I do?"

There was only one thing to do.....run back to the temporary room he was offered for the day in his towel. He frowned but once he gathered his resolve, he set out from the bathhouse wearing only a towel.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:40 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles as she walked with him to the bath house, glancing at her wings every now and then to make sure they didn't knock anything over as the exited to the garden. "I would like that very much, but I'm sure you will enjoy seeing me leather" She teased a bit and smiles as she looked around the garden seeing the moon flowers blooming.

"I never thought I would enjoy having my wings out, when I got them, man it hurt so bad. I think that was the worst pain I ever felt in my life." She says softly thinking about and then smirks as she stretched them out a bit careful not to mess with the garden. "I'm excited to find out what all I can do." She says with excitement and looked at him with a warm smile. She let him lead her to the bath house as she didn't know the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:57 pm
Darsto_23

Entering the bathhouse was always a wonderful experience to those who came here, finding that the place was wonderfully relaxing. It was modeled after a mix of cultures ideas of such a place. There were very large deep pools sunk into the floor, steam rooms, actual bathing areas for both genders for those who were uncomfortable being nude, and even showers should they be preferred.

Ash lead Rebecca to one of the larger baths and helped her remove her robe and get into the steaming water before gathering up special bathing oils, removing his jeans, then joining her in the water, "These oils are made here on the island specially for some of the residents. Some have trouble keeping their skin properly conditioned with regular soaps and use these oils instead. They'll allow you to clean your wings without the skin under the feathers drying out or removing the natural oils from the feathers," he explained to her before starting with her wings to help her clean up.

As he moved his hands through the feathers carefully, he continued, "I can understand what you mean about the pain. A demon's first transformation into their demonic form isn't painless. It's like being torn apart and put back together again, like the form is forced out of your skin in the most painful way imaginable. We're sore for weeks after that first shift. It gets easier with time, but it's not pleasant unless you manage to welcome the shift," he explained to her softly, doing his best to behave himself.

Her wings were like touching pure silk as he moved his fingers and hands over them and through the feathers, something he'd only rarely experienced. But he had to admit that hers were the softest he'd ever felt before.

"Before you ask it, I'll say that I cannot shift to my demonic form at the moment. Not while I'm watching over Sebastet. She'd feel it and know that I'm not what Lareth told her I was when he sent me here. I'm basically under orders not to shift to that form unless there's no other choice for me. But I'll tell you what it looks like instead. I have a set of horns that curl back along my head that are even more sensitive than your wings are, skin of almost pure gold, black claws on my hands much like yours, my hair gets longer and fuller, I carry an aura of pure seduction that few can resist, and my eyes tend to glow either violet or crimson," he explained as he applied a bit more oil to her back, using his hands to soothe out any tension she carried from her wings forming.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:12 am
Red Gypsy

Rebecca smiles a little as she let him help her with her robe as she looked around the place a bit, she thought she never seen such an amazing bath house before. She lightly held his hand as she steps into the warm bath water. She smiles and lets out a sigh as if she was feeling it for the first time with her senses.

Rebecca watches him as she lightly played with the bubbles near her as he grabbed the oils and then joined her. Her eyes fallowed him till he hid behind her wings as she spread them out for him. Once his wonderful hands started to work through her feathers it sent a deep thrill through her as she enjoyed the feeling very much.

She glance over her feathers at him as he tells her about his demon form, she has seen many different types of demon forms but his sounded kind of amazing to her. "Well too bad I wont be able to see it then, just hearing what you truly look like sounds amazing" She says with small tease and playfulness. She noticed with her being fully connected with herself, she seemed to be more out there to not hold back what she would love to enjoy. She lets out a pleased sigh as he worked her back now, letting out the tension she got from her wings.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:15 am
Darsto_23

Ash moved from her back to rubbing the oil over every inch of her, pampering her as he would have any of his lovers, though this time was special for him. He couldn't help but admire the perfection of her as he finally helped her rinse the oil off, watching as the water cascaded over her body and wings. The oil he'd used on her wings would leave them dry within moments of getting out of the water, he knew, the other oil he'd used on her body leaving her skin soft and clean.

"You truly are beautiful Rebecca... Don't let anyone tell you differently..." he told her softly then moved in for a kiss since he couldn't resist her lips when she was looking at him like that. But he kept the kiss brief, knowing that she needed to try her wings out without him distracting her from it.

He stepped back and relaxed into the water with a smile, "Go ahead. All you have to do is shake the water from your wings. They'll dry in the time it will take you to dry your body off and dress. I'll soak here for a little bit then meet you wherever you want me to," he said softly, giving her the choice on where he met her after her flight, knowing full well that part of her would enjoy having the little bit of control over their temporary relationship he gave her.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:26 pm
Red Gypsy

Rebecca was still and relaxed as she let him work his hands all over her, she couldn't help enjoy his touch so much. She watched him with a warm wanting look as let him enjoy every inch of her, she could tell her loved her skin, her body, seeing it bring joy to his eyes.

She knew better the to fall for him, she had to keep her heart distant, yes this was the first time she ever had a man treat her like this and he even helped her through struggling with herself. She would always be in his debt and she would do anything for him, if he asked for anything from her. A warm smile grew on her lips as he called her beautiful, she was use to people telling her that and she could see it too, but hearing it from him and seeing the way he looked at her she couldn't help keep her cheeks turning a light pink from from his sweetness.

She kissed his warm wet lips back, when he kept short she almost wanted to pull him back into it as his lips to her now was like a drug and she wanted to never stop enjoying them, but her self control was a lot stronger now and she knew she would get to enjoy them later.

"Your one of a kind Ash, Thanks for everything. You know you didn't have to do any of this for me." She says in a sweet warm tone, she could tell with her knew power she even sounded more enchanting and she wasn't even trying to sound that way. "We could meet later in the garden if you want, I wouldn't mind seeing the beauty of it in the night as well" she says softly as she started to move out of the water. She looks at her wings as she softly shakes them careful not splash water everywhere as the water rolled right of her wings and dried instantly. She then grabs a towel and starts to dry herself off, she never felt so soft and clean, she really enjoyed those oils. She rolled her sliver white hair up in the towel and scrubbed it dry the best she could and then grabbed her clothes to get dressed.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff