The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:52 pm
User Image

Dakoda breathed out softly as he stared at Cassius with darkening purple eyes as he smiled at him as he was relaxed finally. Good. He didn't mind if Cassius depended on him, not at all. He would support the merman, he was a lovely little thing and of course Dakoda was tempted to eat him alive in a manner of speaking as he purred heavily at the look Cassius was giving him when he was finished with his legs. "hhmm..ohh you wouldn't let me carry you in such strong arms?" he teased as he ran his hand up Cassius' leg slowly skipping over his hips and smoothing his hand up his abdomen, up his chest, up along his neck before gripping his chin firmly as he leaned in and pressed his lips rather firmly against Cass' for a moment before pulling back and stood up taking Cass' hand and pulling him up and against him for a moment reaching up and smoothing his fingers through Cass' hair slowly.

"Lets go hunt down a proper room then" he purred as he looked him over with a rather hungry look before pulling back and walked over to his things pulling his towel off and dried off quickly before towel drying his long black hair into a mixed length damp mess shaking it out as he sighed softly rolling his body a moment making his muscles ripple in a nice display of his body smoothing his hair back with his hand as he began to put on his jewelry piece by piece.

red gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:04 pm
DF Red and Blue
Exit to his room now!

It took Cass a moment to get his focus back after that tease but shook himself back to sense and slid on one of the silk robes hanging beside the door, taking that in favor of the plush ones everyone else seemed to like. He took the towel from his hair and shook the white mass free to hang down his back to his ankles so it would dry naturally.

He looked the male over hungrily as he stood at the door then forced himself to turn away from him and open the door, "Room... We need to find a room... Food on the way, but a room..." he kept telling himself, making sure that he focused on the task at hand instead of getting distracted.

So that lead him to leading the way through the garden to the kitchen where he bypassed the staff and collected his own basket of goodies then continued on to the WereHall, where he found some patience while Dakoda found a suite that he actually liked...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:15 pm
Dakoda chuckled a bit as he allowed cass to lead him around once they were finally dressed and ready to go. Shaking his head at the merman as they left the bathhouse in order to go find a room for the two of them for the night. Ohh he was too cute the way he hid from him just to stay focused. It was amusing to the point were Dakoda had to try to smother out his chuckles as they left.

(Exit to Dakoda's room)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:07 pm
Into the fires of battle!

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It didn’t take long for Wulfric to get to the bathhouse with some directing from blade, he stepped over to a bench and carefully placed her on it before he stepped back looking at the bathhouse with some genuine curiosity, his sniffed the air, the scent making him sneeze slightly before he looked back at blade, his head cocked as his ears fell flat to his face and stepped over to her and knelt down in front of her making sure she was alright, his hand reaching up to her cheek holding it there for a moment before he helped her out of her robes and once again carried her to a large pool of water and walked into it before he placed her in it and changed right there. Sitting down next to blade he looked at her with concern on his eyes and finally spoke up “apologies for the bumpy ride, are you alright?” his concern showed on his face as he sat there in the water which was very different from what he was used to seeing.

Unto the anvil of war!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:57 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade gave him a smile as he settled them both in one of the tubs set into the floor, finding that the heat of the water started helping instantly. She was actually just as exhausted as he was, but it was a different kind of exhaustion. For her, it was muscle strain, mental fog, and staying too long in her demonic form.

"I'm fine. Just sore and exhausted. Some real rest, a good meal, and the hot water here will do the trick," she downplayed it deliberately, not wanting to worry him. In truth, while she'd appeared to rest during the entire week, it hadn't really been sleep. In a way, she'd been awake for an entire week and it was exhausting all by itself.

She vaguely remembered seeing him sleeping on the bed next to her, leaving him be to sleep for a bit longer before waking him again... But the memory was hazy, as she'd warned him. When her demon form took over like that, it was as if she had an overload of sensory information and it left things unclear for her later.

She noted the scratches along his back and shoulders and winced, not realizing that he'd healed most of them over the course of the week, "Sorry about that... She tends to get a bit...." she hesitated there, not exactly sure how to explain that one... Her demonic form seemed to embarrass her on a strange level. She didn't realize that it was because it had never been fully taken on and pulled to heel...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:39 pm

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric shrugged and replied “couldn’t be helped, your demon was adamant, though those are the most recent set to be turned into scars added to my body. Those were a couple of days ago, your demon while it did allow me to rest here and there, I usually didn’t get very much which for me doesn’t allow my body to heal completely when I am injured. I’ve got a set of scars for just about every session, but they’ll heal when I have had a full rest.” Looking at Blade he couldn’t help but chuckle a bit “thankfully enough, this isn’t my first rodeo, my strength has been tested many a time, in some cases being to a point of death but not quite tipping over the edge, my body takes every opportunity to heal so you can probably imagine what it must have been like to be held captive by overly zealous Hunters trying to bleed me to death, I think half of the scars on my body were because of them and they didn’t really do a good job of trying to kill me, they gave up to fast, which would leave me passed out and bleeding heavily, the looks of disbelieve when they’d come back after a session to find I’m still alive and fully healed, though when I did finally get free, I think I spent quite a few days just hunting and restoring my strength, I’d been so famished that I had to hunt as a human, my wolf just didn’t have the strength to come out so keeping pace with anything on four legs was a trying time for me, and had a new appreciation for my wolf’s ability to hunt without being assisted by a weapon” Wulfric enjoyed the warmth of the water though he had to shift slightly as while Blade had seen the marks on his back and shoulders what she didn’t immediately see were the one’s on his a**, his wolf and her demon had gone at it one session, needless to say he’d never expected the entanglement to last as long as it did or the fun they had once it was over, for whatever reason they rough housed and not in a good way which left him with about ten new claw and bite marks around his body.

Unto the anvil of war!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:54 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade shook her head a bit, "Probably not the worst you'll experience, I'm certain," she said softly, a small smile on her face to show that she was serious but teasing as well.

She finally moved to dip her head under the water, wetting her hair so that she could wash it. She held her breath until she started to feel a little light headed then came up and wiped the water from her face before moving over to select one of the bathing oils. She worked on picking one she could stand, hating the floral girly-type scents.

She found one that smelled light but slightly musky, something she could stand. She grabbed a sponge and moved back to the center of the tub then started cleaning herself up, allowing the bottle of oil to float in the water as she worked. The injuries stung like she'd been hit with fire, but the oil would clean them and allow them to heal better later on. At the sting, she only gave a soft hiss but continued on with the cleaning anyway.

Then she switched to washing her hair as the water swirled around them, changing dirty water for fresh. Finally, she ducked under the water again to rinse her hair, considering moving to one of the hotter pools to soak a bit before they left but not entirely sure just yet...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:06 am

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric nodded “probably not” was all he said as he stood up and stepped over to grab a rag and bar of soap, putting the soap into the wrap he got the rag wet and just started rubbing it a bit and putting the soap away before he stepped further into the pool and started cleaning up doing his best to ignore the pain in the still somewhat fresh claw marks that were still healing, pausing slightly to look at Blade, and finding her form to be very beautiful, her scent wasn’t overpowering but even so it was still very noticeable. Shaking his head slightly he rinsed off before he used that rage on his head, since he had no hair apart from his well kept beard he wasn’t to worried about using soap on it and cleaned his head and face before he cupped some water with his hand and rinsed his face and head off. Having been on the road very much he didn’t always have access to someplace to bathe at so he often just found the nearest river or lake and cleaned up there, so having someplace like this to bathe at was nice. After a long moment he silence he finally spoke up “What did you mean by were royalty?” Wulfric looked at Blade with a curious look on his face though if anything his eyes really looked past the question, and while he was curious he was more interested in simply talking to her, as after having experienced what he did with her demon he was starting to question whether or not his wolf would even allow him to leave at this point, the wolf within him hadn’t felt this relaxed in such a long time that he had to wonder if he should stay and just give up on being a merc, he’d always done this job so that he could die but for once in such a long time, he was questioning his reasons for not wanting to live, but most of all he was struggling to not just step over to her and just kiss her, his wolf clearly didn't want to lose such an interesting female whose other half had clearly more than tamed the wolf within him and had it hoping that it could do that again which was surprising to him.

Unto the anvil of war!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:35 am
Wolfe Garm

Blade came up for air in time to hear his question and frowned over the fact that he apparently didn't know... And she got a little distracted watching him clean up... The water moving over his skin...

She shook her head slightly and gave herself another rinse once the water circulated through once more, then moved to the edge of the tub and eased herself up onto the edge. She was still sore but knew that one of the warmer tubs would help with that. So she started the process to move to one of them, albeit slowly...

"The white wolves are as old mine. Truly an ancient lineage, they rose to rule the Were's early on. They were the strongest at the time, appointing the Ghost Wolves as their assassins and bodyguards. My brother and I are the last of the Ghosts. There was a clan of the White's about six hundred years ago, I think... But the story goes that they were victims of the Hunters and were wiped out. Among the Demonicus Clans, there aren't any Whites either. They were early rulers there as well. One will pop up every few generations or so and are groomed early on to rule the clans. We don't have anyone right now... But they're an ancient bloodline that's revered as much as they're feared," she explained to him, grateful for some kind of neutral conversation.

She made her way to the warmer tub and gave him one of her shy smiles when he joined her, "The Whites were the strongest, the most ferocious, dominant, and confident. The few that challenged one either learned their lesson very painfully or died outright. But they were also respected for their common sense and tactical abilities to keep the Were's or the Clans alive. They were only taken down by treachery from the Hunters," she added, closing her eyes as the hotter water finally got some of her muscles to relax and ease enough of her soreness that she'd be able to walk.

She relaxed a bit longer before finding that the heat was too much to stand for long. Then she got herself out of the tub, already moving easier, even if it was still at a slower pace than her usual.

She collected a towel from one of the benches along the wall and dried off then wrapped another towel around her hair. She also wrapped a robe around herself, suddenly feeling as if she only wanted him to see her nude. That thought was a bit disturbing to her, not sure why she was thinking along those lines. She wasn't one to be tied down any more than he was. For her way of thinking, Anube had been an anomaly for her. While he hadn't fully tamed her, he had loved her.

She decided that she needed to start pulling back some, though that was probably her cat's thinking. That form alone had a very different way of thinking: dominance equals someone strong enough to consider seriously. For the cat, someone that could take on Blade firmly and decisively enough deserved to keep her. Otherwise...

"We'll probably have food set up in our rooms by now. I don't know about you, but I'm starving," she changed the subject and suggested a separation....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:31 pm

Red Gypsy

Wuflric Von Shadowfang

Wulfric stood there for a moment, he couldn’t believe he was royalty, eve as he stood there looking at Blade, he had to wonder why he’d been chosen for being a white wolf, it wasn’t like he had much to offer as royalty. Eventually he got out of the water and grabbed a robe himself, his clothes were and knives were still in the dungeon and would need to collect them later. Wulfric’s thoughts had been so focused on everything that when Blade suggested a meal he snapped out of his daze, he’d been conflicted for sometime which only made things worse for him, though did finally speak up when he realized that try as he might there was no getting away “mind if I give you some company?” Wulfric was at a loss for words to be sure, he was feeling conflicted and his wolf wasn’t making it easy, after all he had never seen his wolf so tame before, it nearly begged to be with blade and her demon, drawn by a desire that he couldn’t quite explain at this point. As he stepped towards her he couldn’t help but feel lost he spent an entire week with her and while he had no reason to stay with her or for that matter a reason to stay there something kept telling him that he needed to that this was the right course of action, why it was the right course he couldn’t figure out, it wasn’t like she wanted him being there, after all she’d pretty much given him leave but even the thought of leaving gave him pause, like nothing about leaving to find his death made any sense anymore, they might not have had a choice in the matter about being in the cell together but what came out of it was not the same wolf that had gone in, and now he seemingly wanted to understand why he felt the way he did, or if it was even real to begin with.

Unto the anvil of war!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:42 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade watched as he got out of the tub and approached to put on his robe, finding the sight of him a little too distracting. That made her hesitate again because she didn't like the distraction. Distractions led to pain and death, in her experience.

But she still gave him a nod, "Sure. We can get everything brought to my rooms from the cell. Our weapons and clothes should be there before us, along with something to eat. The servants here seem to go out of their way to do things before we know we need them to be done," she told him softly, then led the way towards the doorway.

Thankfully, finding the way back to her rooms was beyond easy. Just straight across the garden, through the front room, through the door under the stairs and down the hallway. And she'd proven to be right. All of her weapons and clothes were there. His were waiting in one of the chairs in her sitting room. And there was a huge meal laid out on her coffee table for the both of them...  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff