Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:38 pm
DF Red and Blue

Ash just raised one eyebrow at her show of temper then waited a few moments in silence for her to wind down vocally. She finally moved so that she was facing away from him and knew he was going to have to make his point a bit better.

So he got to his feet and moved up behind her, this time making sure that she knew he was there. His voice dropped to a slightly more seductive level as he traced one finger along her shoulder as he moved slowly around to face her.

"Because you're not showing off what you've got, you're hiding it... The leather I'm talking about would show off every single curve you have..." he told her softly, that single finger moving slowly down her arm then traced across the front of her waist to her other hip as he moved around her other side to stand behind her, dipping his head to her ear where he spoke even softer, "Will show off every single inch of your beauty... From your bountiful breasts, to your perfect waist, curvy hips, long legs, and even that teasing tail of yours... You need to be showing them off... Not hiding it all behind that virginal facade... You've got it all... You should be flaunting it for the world to see and dream of having, knowing they'll never be able to touch you without fear that you'll take their hand off for the impudence of it..." he finished in that slow and soft seductive voice of his.

But instead of giving in to the promise of his voice, he moved back around to face her and used that teasing finger of his to raise her chin so that she had to look into his dark eyes, "That was what I meant by what I said. No insult intended. Just giving the truth as I see it. You can take it as you see fit from here," he told her in a more solid tone then tapped her nose with a wink and headed for the stairs.

"You'll see me around from time to time, I'm sure. You can introduce yourself when you're ready," he paused on the stairs to give her a small hint of a smile to his very kissable lips, "and when you're ready to stop hiding..." he added then winked at her again and finished heading down the stairs, leaving her with his words and the temptation that only a full-blood Incubus could deliver....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:05 pm
Metis' eyes widened quite a bit when she felt him move up behind her and his voice sounded like that making her thighs quiver slightly as she breathed in slowly. Swallowing a little dryly as his finger moved along her shoulder like that, she was having a hard time controlling herself which gave her quite a bit of frustration as she was not use to feeling so vulnerable or untamed in such a manner. Shivering and almost trembling as he moved just the fact that she even let him get this close to her spoke volumes about how much control she had already lost. She gripped her arms firmly at the elbow turning her head away from him slightly as she breathed in and out a little quicker, her face was getting redder and redder in the cheeks as her eyes flashed and she bit down on her full lower lip firmly. She was so use to wearing these types of dresses so she had never thought about it, she wanted to say something to him to ask him where he got the nerve to get so close to her like this but it was like the words died on her tongue as soon as she thought them.

She was truly a beast of instinct at them and she let out a soft ah..when he raised her chin to look at him, her jade green eyes were a rather dark green and half-lidded as she stared at him. Her full pink lips slightly parted as she breathed out slowly, there was a strangely earthen scent about her but it almost smelled of wild strawberries and honey. She swallowed softly as she was leaning in a bit before huffing somewhat when he tapped her nose and she managed to regain her control over herself. She crinkled her nose a bit rubbing it as she breathed in and out a little quickly staring after him before swallowing as she looked away with a rather nervous look on her expression for a moment. She ached all over as if ever inch of her skin burned where his finger had been, she glanced at him watching him on the stairs before biting her lip firmly as her eyes drifted down his face all the way down him before coming back up to linger on his lips. Her brow twitching at his comment on her being ready to stop hiding.

She inhaled softly as she turned and went after him almost tripping on the stairs as she reached out managing to snag a belt loop with her index finger as she held him in place pulling him backwards a bit. "I-I'm not hiding!!" she stated her face was still rather flushed but she had a determined almost fiery look in her eyes as she breathed in slowly almost inaudibly staring at him. "My name is Sakhmetis! You can call me Metis though.." she spoke softly trying so hard to hide how husky her tone sounded though she was failing miserably.

red gypsy

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:21 pm
DF Red and Blue
Metis' eyes widened quite a bit when she felt him move up behind her and his voice sounded like that making her thighs quiver slightly as she breathed in slowly. Swallowing a little dryly as his finger moved along her shoulder like that, she was having a hard time controlling herself which gave her quite a bit of frustration as she was not use to feeling so vulnerable or untamed in such a manner. Shivering and almost trembling as he moved just the fact that she even let him get this close to her spoke volumes about how much control she had already lost. She gripped her arms firmly at the elbow turning her head away from him slightly as she breathed in and out a little quicker, her face was getting redder and redder in the cheeks as her eyes flashed and she bit down on her full lower lip firmly. She was so use to wearing these types of dresses so she had never thought about it, she wanted to say something to him to ask him where he got the nerve to get so close to her like this but it was like the words died on her tongue as soon as she thought them.

She was truly a beast of instinct at them and she let out a soft ah..when he raised her chin to look at him, her jade green eyes were a rather dark green and half-lidded as she stared at him. Her full pink lips slightly parted as she breathed out slowly, there was a strangely earthen scent about her but it almost smelled of wild strawberries and honey. She swallowed softly as she was leaning in a bit before huffing somewhat when he tapped her nose and she managed to regain her control over herself. She crinkled her nose a bit rubbing it as she breathed in and out a little quickly staring after him before swallowing as she looked away with a rather nervous look on her expression for a moment. She ached all over as if ever inch of her skin burned where his finger had been, she glanced at him watching him on the stairs before biting her lip firmly as her eyes drifted down his face all the way down him before coming back up to linger on his lips. Her brow twitching at his comment on her being ready to stop hiding.

She inhaled softly as she turned and went after him almost tripping on the stairs as she reached out managing to snag a belt loop with her index finger as she held him in place pulling him backwards a bit. "I-I'm not hiding!!" she stated her face was still rather flushed but she had a determined almost fiery look in her eyes as she breathed in slowly almost inaudibly staring at him. "My name is Sakhmetis! You can call me Metis though.." she spoke softly trying so hard to hide how husky her tone sounded though she was failing miserably.

red gypsy

Ash stopped when she grabbed him and simply raised an eyebrow at her statement about not hiding, knowing she wasn't doing it intentionally, just subconsciously. But she did give him her name and he gave her a slightly better smile as he traced a finger lightly over her cheek.

"You aren't meaning to, Metis... but you are hiding... This style doesn't show you off at all, it hides you. I don't mean just your figure, Sweetheart. I mean the real you, the one you most certainly are hiding from everyone, even yourself. I can see the real you peeking out from behind those lovely eyes of yours but still staying hidden. You're afraid of being hurt, but we all are afraid of that one. That doesn't mean you have to hide, though..." he told her softly, maintaining just enough distance between them that there was temptation but she could think clearly this time.

He lowered his hand from her cheek and gave her a softer smile, "Take Sebastet as your new role model, if you wish. That female hides nothing. She is who and what she is and she doesn't care who knows it. Yes, you hold your head highly and move as if you don't have a care in the world. But that isn't you. I, for one, want to see the real you. The woman who can show off her curves and her abilities while keeping a trail of men panting behind her. The woman who knows her skills and isn't afraid to use them. The woman who lets her tail move with her hips when she moves instead of holding it up under a skirt... Be yourself, Metis..." he added, hoping she was getting his point.

Then he tapped her nose again, "I'll be in the garden tomorrow... Right now, I'm headed to get something to eat..." he finished with a wink and shifted further down the stairs, leaving her with what he'd told her and the scents of brimstone, lust, and chocolate...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:49 pm
User Image
Metis tilted her head to the side a bit towards his hand when he traced his finger along her cheek. Her brows furrowing slightly as she listened to him before she smiled a little, "Kind of hard not to be afraid when you get burned during your first week living here" she said softly before slowly unhooking her finger from his belt loop lowering her arm slowly as she stood up straight on the step she was standing on. Looking down at her dress before tugging on it a bit and looked back up at him with a somewhat confused look on her face. yes..Sebastet was a good friend to her..that reminded her, she wanted to see the hylarr again soon. A full genuine smile curled those beautiful lips as she reached up running a hand through her hair. He was sweet in a way and he gave her good encouragement. Perhaps...perhaps it was time to abandoned her old ways and adopt...a new more Metis-like train of thought and action. She breathed out slowly before raising a brow at him as she reached out and pushed on his arm, "have you ever seen how much a cat yells when it has it's tail stepped on!" she grinned at him showing those slightly pointed canines as a soft giggle came from her.

She sighed softly and puffed her cheeks out when he tapped on her nose again like that making her growl in a playful nature as she made an attempt to bite his finger. Though she watched him go allowing him to actually go this time since there was a promise that she would be able to find him again tomorrow. She turned before turning back to say something to him but paused as she bit down on her thumb softly as she glanced after him before hurriedly shifting with a crackle of bones into her lion form and padded down after him purring heavily as she shoved her rather larger then normal sized body against his legs. Her lion form was graceful and of pure white fur as she moved ahead of him before looking back at him as if saying well come on then. She flicked her tail swatting it against the front of his thighs before going down the stairs and stopped at the door waiting for him to open it.

Red Gypsy

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:31 am
Red Gypsy

Wolfe moved casually about, having entered the garden he found it interesting considering how large it was, but it wasn’t something he really paid much attention to since he was still trying to figure out where he was compared to where he had been before he was sent here, a Staff member approached him and surprisingly asked him to follow them and let them up to the ramparts of the castle and bowed when they had done so leaving what looked like a small tray of food for him, Wolfe looked at the tray a moment and sighed as he stepped over to it and took a piece of food off of it and ate it while he looked around the area, noticing a graveyard and church off to the side but for the most part the castle was in a rather large clearing with a forest close by which he could only guess might have been the same forest he was in prior to arriving here and braced his rifle up against the parapets and looked sat down and trying to piece everything together, while he casually chewed on some food.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:30 pm
Red Gypsy

Wulfric nodded and once they were both on their feet left the room with Blade. Blade led the way as Wulfric followed and they were on the ramparts. Wulfric was amazed by the view of the area and looked at Blade and noted that she seemed to be doing better now that they were outside and simply stepped over to her and wrapped his arm around her waist and just held her close.

Wolfe was walking around the ramparts taking in the site, he’d been on the side of the cliffs for a while before he had continued walking around the walls, he was deep in thought on trying to figure out where he was that he’d walked up on two who were up there with him and it startled him when he realized that they were there. Wulfric looked at the stranger up there with them when he noticed him come around a corner and looked startled by their presence there, Wulfric had lightly placed a hand on Blade’s arm as he spoke up “who are you?” his voice had a serious tone to it as he stared at the man.

Wolfe stood there a moment surprised and just replied “Wolfe Garm, I was teleported here not too long ago” Wulfric thought that was odd “by who?” Wolfe shrugged “not entirely sure, those in the kitchen suggested maybe someone called Khajhan or sebastet had done it but honestly couldn’t say for sure” Wulfric looked at Blade, his thoughts through the bond indicating he had a knife on his wrist if it came to that, as he didn’t like the looks of this guy.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:56 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade leaned back into Wulfric as he held her, the wind feeling good to her as it helped clear her head. Even in the shorts and tanktop she was wearing, she was still wearing a dagger at her thigh. Really, only Wulfric was fully dressed and mostly armed.

When the other guy walked up, she easily identified him as a hybrid by his scent. At Wulfric's gruff tone, she bumped her head back against his chest as a warning to play nice. Or at least polite.

"Sounds like something my godmother would do. She's actually done it twice where I could see it. At least you're still breathing. The two I got to see? Well... They did eventually get the mess cleaned up..." she commented with a shrug of one shoulder, "They did deserve it, though... They actually managed to shoot her. She hates guns more than I do and I have the scars on my a** to prove why..." she added, remembering that Wulfric had loved playing with those scars in the shower...

She kept her gaze on the chapel and graveyard, "I'm Blade. This is Wulfric," she made the introductions easily then gave a frown as she leaned forward to look at the graveyard easier, one hand resting on the low wall.

"Looks lile your target was busy from the last time I looked that over... I don't remember the purple headstone," she leaned a little further and frowned harder as Wulfric kept one hand around her waist protectively, "And I think she added another carnivorous plant..." she said in an annoyed tone. Honestly, the plants were a nightmare to get rid of...

But she also knew how hard it was to kill Esabel...

She leaned back against Wulfric again and considered the situation, "You know... As hard as it is to kill her... I don't anyone's tried to behead her... I did hear that she almost died in Darkness Abounds from blood loss once... But beheading would be a new one..." she suggested softly.

While neither of them were suicidal any more, she knew he still had that contract...

She also didn't want to say anything about why she'd needed to come up here. No one else needed to know how bad she'd gotten or about the nursery. That was for the two of them. And maybe her brother. But she didn't feel right talking about it in front of anyone else just yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:10 pm
Red Gyspy

Wolfe listened to Blade which peaked his curiosity as he stepped over to the parapets and took a look at the graveyard and church wondering what could be done there, he reached up to his ear to key his comms and found that his radio had been damaged in the fall which only made him slightly annoyed.

Wulfric looked over towards the church and graveyard and sighed as he saw the changes and spoke up “well can’t be helped, I’m not going in there to deal with her and risk hurting you if I fail” Wolfe looked at Wulfric and spoke up “well I can take care of it” Wulfric looked at him serious as can be “really? How?” Wulfric nodded slightly when he got a look from Blade, Wolfe replied “nothing I haven’t dealt with before, this kind of work is actually what we’re good at dealing with, and beside wouldn’t be the first time either myself or someone else within my pack has dealt with someone who’d been up to that point been unkillable” Wulfric looked at Blade and thought for a moment before he released Blade and stepped over to him “well if that’s the case who am I to stop you from trying, the contract was to remove a person name Esabel, she’s been a problem for the demon realm and the Lord of the realm wants her dealt with, at the time of accepting the contract there was no timeframe in which she had to be dealt with” Wolfe nodded and replied “that’s fine, I doubt my superiors would mind much if I dealt with this issue, especially since I can’t seem to get ahold of them right now so I’ll handle this for you” Wulfric nodded and replied “alright, who are you?” he stood there and watched Wolfe as he offered a hand to him “I’m Wolfe Garm” Wulfric shook his hand and replied “ pleasure to meet you. Apologies but you aren’t normal are you?” Wolfe chuckled and replied “well no, coming from a wolf like you, I’m very much am not normal, I’m a hybrid, though not by choice” Wulfric nodded and looked at Blade and simply stepped back over to her “well hybrid or not, be careful when you approach the target, from what i have heard she’s not an easy one to pen down” Wolfe nodded and replied “understood, though I am curious as to how I can find my target” Wulfric shrugged and looked at Blade.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:32 pm
Wolfe Garm

Blade felt a sense of relief that Wulfric wasn't going after Esabel but didn't say anything about it for now, "To find her... There has to be a 'soft spot' down there. She really likes the chapel and graveyard there. I've also heard fromt he village that she likes plums. Don't ask how I know," she started then turned and put a hand to Wulfric's cheek briefly then turned to lean back against the wall so that she wasn't huddling into him.

She had a thing about appearing weak to others and couldn't seem to get past it, no matter what she tried.

"I did see her once. I didn't go after her or draw her attention. She's a nightmare to deal with, from what I've heard. But she's got dark hair and dark eyes, pale skin, and favors wearing white because it shows blood easier," she explained, hoping that he wasn't getting too ahead of himself with this one.

Then she took the rest of the plunge, "I also learned from another ally of my godmother that Esabel has bonded to a chaos god and shows all the signs of being a demi-goddess. I don't know the full extent of it all, but she's definitely a challenge," she glanced at Wulfric, "You might even call her a suicide mission..." she added with a shrug of one shoulder.

As much as Esabel had been traveling to the graveyard here, there had to be a softspot of sorts by now that would allow easier travel. She was guessing, but there had to be something to it.

"My advice? Look through the armory here and see if there's anything extra you might want to carry with you," she pointed out the appropriate tower for him, "Stuff on the second floor is for non-humans. But if it's labelled as having a curse of some kind, don't bother with it. Sebastet hasn't cleared the curse yet. It's kinda one of her things to do..." she finished, hoping that she wasn't sending someone to certain death, but having a feeling that he might like the challenge.

Still, it was one less thing for Wulfric to deal with. And her cat gave a surprising feeling of even more calmness with him giving up the contract... She wasn't expecting that one...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:19 am
Red Gypsy

Wolfe listened to Blade as she explained things taking note of certain factors and taking stock of his supplies mentally gauging whether or not he would be fully equipped to handle the issue with what he had his hand reaching around casually opening pouches and checking what he had and simply nodded finally “won’t be a problem, not something I haven’t dealt with before, won’t be easier but neither is it impossible” he stepped over to them and continued looking at both of them in turn “as for supplies what I have should hold me until the job is done, any costs to resupply can be taken from any funds earned from taking out the target” Wulfric seemed surprised by what Wolfe was saying and had to wonder just what he knew that he or Blade didn’t, or for that matter how he was sure that what he carried with him would be enough and was quick to inquire “are you sure what you have will be enough?” Wolfe nodded and braced his rifle before drawing his fang “if nothing else my skills with a blade will be more than sufficient if my rifle proves insufficient in killing my target, which is likely based on a couple of demi-gods I’ve put down in the past, they don’t fall easily but as with all things, a swift cut to severe the head from the neck should be more than sufficient in putting this one down, and all else fails, my demon and myself will just rip her apart with teeth and claw” Wulfric seemed concerned but simply nodded and looked at Blade, Wolfe sheathed his fang before grabbing his rifle and slightly pulled the bolt back to make sure it was loaded before he stepped forward and offered a hand to Wulfric who accepted it “you can relax, we dogs of war aren’t easy to kill” he released Wulfric hand and patted Blade on the shoulder as he stepped passed them making his way to the stairs “oh and if you could let me comrades know I’ll be hunting, they’ll understand what it means” Wulfric watched Wolfe leave torn between relief and worry for him, but tried not to dwell on it as he looked at Blade his arms wrapping around her waist sensing her relief that he wasn’t taking the job.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:38 am
Wolfe Garm

Blade considered everything she could have said, but he managed to knock everything down as she thought of it. He even covered demigods. And she was fairly certain that Esabel was headed in that direction, if she wasn't one already. Still, he was heading into a place that only a few had seen and survived to tell about it.

She'd gotten hold of the report written by Gypsy, Ash, and Wren. The place was apparently like something out of a nightmare or one of the old cartoons she'd been told about. But he seemed to be confident in his abilities to deal with Esabel, so Blade said nothing as he left.

As he moved down the stairs, she leaned back into Wulfric again, "I know I should feel bad letting him go like that, but I don't. Part of me is just glad that it isn't you going after her..." she told him softly, hoping that he didn't think less of her for thinking like that.

She said nothing for a long moment as he simply held her. But when she saw Wolfe walk into the graveyard, she actually shivered and turned away from the sight. She tucked her face into his chest, inhaling his scent as she put her arms around his waist.

After the last few days, she was trying to process everything that had happened and tried to mentally disappear for a bit into his scent and his strength...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:27 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe reached the graveyard, shaking his head at the unusual tombstone and plant. He held his rifle steadily since he was not expecting much of an issue at this point, though figuring out how to go wherever his target was seemed to be the mystery. He walked over to the chapel and poked his head in seeing nothing out of place there and sighed before he turned his attention to the tombstone and walked over to it paying close attention to how it looked and the area around it not convinced that this wasn’t a trap considering where it was and carefully approached it, reaching over to it and running a hand along the surface of it. He pulled away and shook his head as he sighed finding that it wasn’t at all normal to have stone in this color at all but before he could stay away the ground around him seemingly crumbled out from under him causing him to fall into a portal and sealed up after he passed through the opening and fell on the ground.

It took Wolfe am moment to realize he wasn’t where he used to be and immediately had his bayonet fixed to his rifle after he took a moment to collect himself and looked around this unusual realm to which he found himself in, it wasn’t anything he was familiar with but then again dealing with demi gods weren’t a normal interaction so he made sure his helmet was on his head before he moved forward in an environment that seemed to change around him making it impossible for him to get his bearings and just kept walking forward to wherever he was bound for, but it was clear he wouldn’t be going out the same way he came in and knew that if he was going to be leaving he’d have to deal with his target first.

Wulfric held onto Blade as she buried her face into his chest and spoke up “I don’t want to hurt you by continuing that job, especially after having become your mate, which leaves us with plenty of time together” Wulfric paused at that as he looked up round about the time Wolfe fell into a hole by the tombstone and gasped in surprise the ground seemed whole and yet he seemed to fall straight through it which surprised him, his surprise was enough to get Blades attention who noticed that Wolfe wasn’t there anymore and looked up at him Wulfric continued “well I guess he found the way in, let’s hope he comes out of it alive and with some good news” Wulfric couldn’t help but be concerned about it but he wasn’t going to let that bother him especially since he had Blade to look after.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:37 am
Wolfe Garm
You can move them down to her room.

Blade gave a simple nod against his chest but stayed where she was for a long moment in silence. She didn't want to think about what she'd just sent the other male into, the possibility that she'd just sent him to his death. She didn't want to think about that.

She finally pulled back and put a hand to his cheek, "I need to get dressed. Then let's head into the garden for a bit. I need to see life... I have too much death in my head..." she said softly and shook her head slightly. She simply turned to head downstairs to her room, now their room, and get dressed.

She needed to get dressed. She needed... She didn't feel right being unarmed...  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff