[PRP]Happy home making (Brigid& Azrael) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:45 pm
User Image Brigid had spent the morning, digging out the floor of the mound to give Azrael more head room. She felt like she needed to make space, and lost of it. "Humming to herself, she finished the last bit with the dirt floor and looked out the window at the fresh planked wood in the pile outside. She'd managed to meet a nice moose on her way to the town near by and he'd helped her bring all the wood here. She was determined not only to lay a floor in this room but to expand.. she just needed to learn how to make something sturdy. "Azrael!" She called for him to come and check the new depth of the room. "Watch your step but come in here and test the height now..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image
Azreal stood outside rearraging the wood into size piles to make it easier to get into the house. His mind was filled with many thoughts as they began making thier home. Thier home. It had a wonderful ring to it that brought a smile to his face. The sound of Brigid calling for him made him jump a small step. " Coming dear. You know we still have to go clean out my house right?" He said not trying to bother her. He walked in to the room and didn't half to duck. He stepped further inside and walked to her side. She was covered in dirt and had small smudges on her face. He could not help but to smile at her. She was small but determine. " Its perfect dear. " He said wrapping an arm around her. There had been so much going on in the small time that they had been together. " Once we get the floor in we can travel to my house and gather furniture and what not to fill it. " He said softly. Hid life had become easy since finding her.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:14 pm
Gigglng lightly, she snuggled into his grasp and dusted her hands. The single room still looked small to her. "Maybe after that we can get started on an addition? And save this for our room?" She flushed slightly. 'our room' it still sounded almost foreign but referring to herself as no longer alone still gave her joy beyond measure. She peered up at him with large emerald eyes trying to guess what he might be thinking on the matter. "After all.. it wouldn't do for us to have to live out of our kitchen would it?" She smiled brightly. "And this way... the sod will keep our section of the house nice and cool during the summer. Were.. were the make shift stairs ok? I can try to cut them better.. or cut them away so you can make actual stairs..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:37 pm
Azrael gave her his serious look. " You know you dont need to do this all on your own. I can help with what ever is needed. " He said to her. He wasn't trying to be an a** but she would work herself to death if he let her. The house was looking great and starting to feel more like home. Azrael had started the planning of a fence that would go around the house a decent distance to allow play area for little ones. He wanted the house to be protected as well. He had not heard from any of his family since the insident but that did not mean they would stay gone. " Well dear with the size of this mound we can make a nice three bedroom if you wanted. Including kitchen and living room. Plus a nice large bedroom of us to play sounds fun. " He said with a flirty tone leaning into her.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:43 pm
She flushed darkly under her white fur and lowered her eyes in a demure sort of way so that she had to peer out from under a curtain of lashes. "I know.. I just thought maybe I'd get an idea of what we could do..." She smiled almost shyly at his flirt. "You'd know better what to do though.. to make it bigger that is.. I'm lost on building.." She chuckled and picked up a small harp she'd bartered for using some of the herbs she'd gathered in the woods. Plucking at it slowly, she looked over and giggled. "How about you make some plans out after we get back from all this and I'll play for you while you do it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:55 pm
Azreal smiled at her. He loved to hear her play. " Well its almost noon. Do you want to go grab some lunch and take a brake from all this. Since Saoirse and I are speaking again we could go grab some lunch and hed to the other house for something special." He asked her stumbling on his words. He had something that he wanted to give her but he wanted it to be special. His stomach began to rumble and he had not relised how hungry he had been until mentioning it. " We can go one room at at time. Start with the living room and kitchen then move to each of the bedrooms. Then we could having living space while building as well. " Azrael was not the greatest planner. He prefered to go with the flow and move from space to space. Plus if they just tear out the house it would be hard to move around and live in.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:01 pm
She chuckled and nodded. "Sounds good to me.. I'm glad you two are talking again." She looked at the walls of the sod house and giggled. "h.. you mean to dig the rest of it out don't you? "She barely contained her laughter. "I bought more wood to build out from the front door..." She gave a sheepish look. "That's why the pile's so big..." Setting her harp down, she made for the door, holding her paw out to him as she moved. "Maybe Saoirse will have some more stew.." She smiled and picked up the basket she still had to return to the woman.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:08 pm
Azrael laughed and grabbed her had. " Do you want to go clean up a bit before we head out. Also give me the basket. I'll carry it." He said taking it from her. " I'll wait outside and you can meet me." He made his way to the door. Walking outside he waited for Brigid to finish before heading out.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:23 pm
She'd forgotten how dirty she'd gotten making the house deeper. Casting another sheepish look, she turned and poured water into a basin. The place didn't have plumbing yet.. but that was something they could do later, right? Cleaning up, she reached for a small towel she'd stashed by the basin and dried her face and hands before heading out the door, Closing it tight behind her and locking it. She met up with Azrael and linked her still slightly damp paw in his, looking over and checking that the bandages were still snug. "How's it looking today? Any better?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:01 pm
Azrael waited patiently for Brigid and when she finally joined him he smiled at her. " They are healing. Much faster then I expected them to thats for sure." He said to her with a half grin. He lead her toward the opening that lead back into the woods. The path twist and turned but they grew to know it well. He enjoyed strolling with her and found no reason to rush.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:54 pm
She smiled fondly. "I'm glad.. I had half worried that maybe it would have gone from bad to worse..." She smiled lightly. That first night, she hadn't gotten much sleep. Every noise woke her with the fear that either they'd been found and were soon to be doomed or that he was getting worse.

Today, she looked around, watching almost in her natural curious sort of fashion as they strolled, really she was watching.. looking for anything that might mean his brother had returned. "Azrael.. Did you tell Soarse about.. you know? I mean.. after all she must have said something when she saw you all bandaged up."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:04 pm
Azrael watched her as they walked her knew thast she had not been sleeping well. " Everything is fines. No monsters will be jumping out at you. I promise. " He said squeezing her hand softly. " Her and I spoke but detail was not her concern, so I did not explain things to her. She does not need to know everything. " He said with a smuge tone. One thing he did not like is when people interfeared when they had no right to. If you were not involved in the inccedent then you did not need details. Prefering to not upset himself with useless junk he looked to Brigid and her bright emerald eyes. " Do you want to make a trip to the market this weekend. Nothing more than to maybe get out and pick up a few new dresses. You look like you need the time away." He stated in more than he ment to. Azrael did not like to force her to do things but he was getting better at telling when she needed things or how she was feeling.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:15 pm
She blinked, nodding with what he had to say about his friend. She understood in a way. When he mentioned her getting out and to the market she paused a moment, looking down at her current clothe. They had some new holes in them.. but it wasn't something she couldn't fix. After so long of having to barter for her own things to be fixed she finally stayed long enough in an area to allow a woman teach her to sew, granted it was just enough to mend things but it still meant she didn't have some one else doing it for her. "I suppose.. maybe.." She thought a little more on this. "You'll come with me?" She didn't like leaving him alone whole he still wasn't fully healed, granted he was up and a bout doing things, but she still worried he might hurt himself by trying to do too much at once. "Maybe help me pick something out?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:46 pm
Azrael kept his eyes on the road ahead. His family had money. He was rather well off and Brigid knew this but he did not like to throw in her face. She had had a hard life and it was not fair of him to do so. All he wanted her to know was that she did not have to need or want for anything anymore. " Of course I will go with you nothing would make me happier." He said as they rounded the last corner. He enjoyed spoiling her even if she didn't like it. " We can also pick up a few odd and in for the house while we are there. We will make it an all day trip. How does that sound?" He said as he hurried her along. He had not relised how hungry he was until the noises got louder. He held the door for her and ushered her to the table at the far end of the bar.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:50 pm
She liked the idea of making it a day trip. "Sounds good to me.. I'll even bring along some herbs to trade." She grinned wide a bit proud of herself for the idea. At the sound of his stomach, she looked at it with feigned shock. "Well hello to you too Mr Rumbles..." She said before breaking into a chuckle. As they got into the pud, she took her seat at their table and once more did she stand in the chair and turn around, taking in the occupants and pondering with a thoughtful look before sitting and scooting her chair closer to Azrael's.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff