Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Misc. threads
MC Project: The Ice Kingdom Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:04 pm
This has been an idea that's been aching at me for some time, but I've never really brought myself around to doing it. I want to make a Minecraft level of the Ice Kingdom. It'd be big as hell, and I'd probably only make the palace unless I had help. I'd make a server and have anyone who could join, but my computer's a piece of s**t and I have a pirated version of Minecraft. I'd use WorldEdit, but I have no idea how to use that either.

I'm not really demanding things to happen, but I just thought it'd be nice to have a Minecraft Server of the Ice Kingdom. If I knew how to use WorldEdit, I could do this all myself, of course, but again, no se usar.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:41 pm
UPDATE: I've gotten WorldEdit working and have been working on it three days now.

Okay, so I'm done with the front of it. I've made the Atrium, Throne Room, both of the Servant Living quarters, the Library and Diplomatic chamber, the Dining Hall, and the front two towers. I have to say I've changed it quite a lot from what the blueprint was, and torching the place was a total b***h.

I'm now working on the middle towers, the Catacombs (Which torching is ALSO a b***h to do.) And I might begin on the Crystal Heart Chamber.

I might tweak the Library and Diplomatic chambers, though, because I don't think I can fit the third floor in unless I extended the castle, which I was planning on doing anyways.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:13 pm
Taking some time off to give you some screenshots. The torchwork isn't fully done, a lot of it might be changed, but if there are any other problems, please tell me.

Exterior
Atrium
Throne Room 1
Throne Room 2
Library
Diplomatic Chamber 1
Diplomatic Chamber 2
Dining Hall

If you want more screenshots of a particular area, just ask  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:04 pm
Looking good! I wish I could help so bad! I love doing detailing work, because I am a compulsive perfectionist on games like that.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:11 pm
I wish I could host. If I could, we'd probably be finished with the first two floors by now, but again, my computer's a piece of s**t. Crimson could host from one of his house's computers, but he'd have to play on another computer and that runs the risk of someone getting on the hosting computer and ******** everything up. The host would have to give players enough resources for the job.. Other than that, getting Hamachi up, sending him the map file and everything else would be easy.

...Crimson?  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:09 pm
See if you can come over here this weekend or something with the map. We can probably work on it then (Without WorldEdit but whatever).  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:38 am
Why do you need a separate computer to host? Can't you just play and host on the same computer?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:40 am
Err... You know, now that I'm going over there to set up the whole thing, I can play/host on the hosting computer while Crimson just plays on his.

Oh, and HOORAY! The one and only reason why my MP3 player kicks a** right now! I can store ******** ANYTHING on it! I can now carry the Ice Kingdom to his house without worries!  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Misc. threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out