Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Very Best - [1 x 1 Pokémon Roleplay - FULL]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jiraiya v2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:05 pm
This is a 1 x 1 Pokémon roleplay that is to take place between Jiraiya v2 and 0F41TH.

It takes place in the Kanto region.

Information will be updated as it comes.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:32 pm
Well, here we are! I shall post my character presently.

Name: Bagheera King
Appearance: A tall scrawny fellow with brown shaggy hair and black eyes. His skin freckles more than it tans, and grows quite pale in the winter. He prefers to wear collared shirts, despite the weather and occasion, and a rather nice pair of jeans. If he must, he wears a short-sleeved shirt (still collared) with long cargo shorts. He carries with him a large black satchel slung over one shoulder.
Personality: Bagheera seems unable to run out of happy. He is very friendly, although sometimes prefers to be alone, or just with the company of his faithful team of bug-type Pokemon. In a team, he is not often the main-contributor to the group. But will always supply the others with cheer and amusement. The only thing that makes him truly sad is bullying, and cruelty. He hates it, but is unsure of his own strength to stop it.
Pokemon Type Used: Bug
Pokemon Team (This took me for bloody ever):
Ariados ♂ "Speedy" (Leader)
Butterfree ♂ "Helios"
Scizor ♀ "Rose"
Yanma ♀ "Flyte"
Other: He is oh so flamboyantly gay, and speaks in rather excited tones at all times unless he is sad or uncomfortable. Also, he is a vegetarian.

[[ Please feel free to add Background to your own Character Skeleton if you wish. Personally, I do not find it to be important as the characters may reveal it as they choose.

Oh, and I may change Bagheera's colour later on.

You're up!

mrgreen

]]

Zero-Two-One

Jiraiya v2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:59 pm
0F41TH
Sounds excellent, thanks for posting. I 100 percent agree that the characters should reveal themselves as the roleplay goes along; however, if you want to edit your post whenever, you should put in 4 or so bug-type Pokemon, with one being the 'team leader', or your character's favorite/most used in the party.

Name: Gray Recovery Kallum
Appearance: Standing at 5'7", Gray weighs in at approximately 130 pounds. Her skin is olive-toned and usually pale, but she can tan a bit when outside in the sun for lengths of time. Her eyes are a light steel-gray, as her name suggests, and her hair is a solid white mass of curls and waves that cascade down past her waist, brushing at her hipbones. From hiking around so much, she is agile and swift, and can run rather fast.
Personality: She is a gentle spirit at heart, and allows herself to bond very closely with her Pokemon team as well as her traveling partner. When in battle, her gentle manner becomes unexpectedly intense, completely engaged on the win, which may come as a shock to those who don't know her well. When she sees that those close to her are in pain or saddened, she tries her best to cheer them up, but in all actuality, she can be slightly awkward in social situations. She often depends upon her bubbly traveling partner, Bagheera, to help her out with that.
Pokemon Type Used: Fire
Team:
MAIN - Houndoom (MALE, Trench)
Eevee (MALE, Red, soon to be Flareon)
Pontya (MALE, Path)
Vulpix (FEMALE, Vanity)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:33 pm
[[ All right, I did as you advised, and it took forever. Let us get this show on the road! I posted character first, so you post action first. Fair's fair. xd ]]  

Zero-Two-One

Jiraiya v2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:42 pm
0F41TH
[[ All right, I did as you advised, and it took forever. Let us get this show on the road! I posted character first, so you post action first. Fair's fair. xd ]]

{Damn you. xD Will do. Let me begin.}

With a gentle smile, Gray took Trench's jaw into one of her hands and stroked the top of his head with the other. He closed his eyes and let out the softest sound from his throat. He was pleased.
The two sat in the Viridian Poke Center, having arrived there after a long day crossing Route 1. Thankfully, they had made it to the center just before nightfall; being shut out all night would have made their journey much more frightfully exhausting. Glancing up from her friendly houndoom, Gray turned her head toward her travelling partner, a bug-type trainer by the name of Bagheera. "Shall we let them all out to relax for a bit?..." Lifting another Pokeball from her belt, she clicked the button in the center of the ball just hard enough for a beam of red light to shine brightly from it; a moment later, a small brown Pokemon known as Eevee was sitting on the floor. It lied down right where it was, curling up to sleep.
She did the same with the rest of her Pokemon. They all fell asleep in turn, Trench's head in her lap as he dozed lightly. Again, she turned to her partner. "Okay, we need to discuss how we plan on getting through Viridian Forest tomorrow without any sleeping bags." It was an issue she had been considering all day, and she realized they didn't exactly have much money. The only conclusion she came to was that they'd have to battle and win some.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:56 pm
Bagheera stretched his weary bones with a great yawn. He gave a small nod, yawned again, and released his Pokemon, most of which clustered around him to relax or sleep. Speedy, however, stayed wide awake inhabiting his trainer's lap, and part of the seat beside. Distracted by his faithful spider-type companion for a moment, Bagheera paused. "Uh... Yes." He shook his head to snap back to reality. "Yes, we will need to battle and work to make enough money for supplies." He said lightly. "Where we're going to sleep tonight is probably the more immediate issue we should look into..." He tickled Speedy's thorax in deep thought.  

Zero-Two-One

Jiraiya v2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:47 pm
0F41TH
Bagheera stretched his weary bones with a great yawn. He gave a small nod, yawned again, and released his Pokemon, most of which clustered around him to relax or sleep. Speedy, however, stayed wide awake inhabiting his trainer's lap, and part of the seat beside. Distracted by his faithful spider-type companion for a moment, Bagheera paused. "Uh... Yes." He shook his head to snap back to reality. "Yes, we will need to battle and work to make enough money for supplies." He said lightly. "Where we're going to sleep tonight is probably the more immediate issue we should look into..." He tickled Speedy's thorax in deep thought.

{Just so you know, Pokemon centers are a location [in the anime, at least] in which the trainers are allowed to- and expected to- spend their nights, and it's free. But for this, I actually think it'll be more entertaining if we don't use that rule...So we'll go on with that. :3}

With a light sigh, Gray gently rubbed her eyes with her knuckles. She didn't know exactly what they should do, seeing as the Center would be closing soon and likely kicking the two of them out, as well as their Pokemon, who desperately needed rest. There were a few other trainers in the center, but none of them seemed like they were particularly in the mood to battle; they all looked tired, their Pokemon resting. She turned back up toward Bagheera once more, her eyes an absentminded stare on the Pokemon in his lap. "Huh. I wonder if the center has sleeping bags they'd allow us to borrow for the trip, and return to the next center in Pewter City..." The thought of moving again, and finding a good place to camp out, totally exhausted her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:07 pm
[[ Oh, yes. Teehee. All right.
Oh, but the Pokemon Centre shouldn't close... Because it's like a hospital, right? ]]

Bagheera clapped his hands in a sudden burst of energy, startling many of his dozing Pokemon. "Okay, let's do that." He gently shifted Speedy off his lap as he got up, and strode purposefully towards the counter. The lady behind it seemed busy making preparations for the night shift, so he waited patiently, drumming his hands on his pockets. At last she turned, and Bagheera greeted her warmly.
"How can I help you?" The nurse asked.

[[ I'll give you a moment to react... ]]

Zero-Two-One

Jiraiya v2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:16 pm
0F41TH
[[ Oh, yes. Teehee. All right.
Oh, but the Pokemon Centre shouldn't close... Because it's like a hospital, right? ]]

Bagheera clapped his hands in a sudden burst of energy, startling many of his dozing Pokemon. "Okay, let's do that." He gently shifted Speedy off his lap as he got up, and strode purposefully towards the counter. The lady behind it seemed busy making preparations for the night shift, so he waited patiently, drumming his hands on his pockets. At last she turned, and Bagheera greeted her warmly.
"How can I help you?" The nurse asked.

[[ I'll give you a moment to react... ]]

{Oh god. Now I'm making the mistakes. Fuuu- xD}

Gray started just as much as the Pokemon did when Bagheera clapped his hands together. Her slate eyes now wide, she watched as her friend walked up to the counter, greeting the tired-looking nurse. It must have been near the end of her shift. Figuring she likely ought to not leave him up there by himself, she gently shifted Trench's head off her lap and onto the couch before standing, a little wobbly from exhaustion, and walking up the the counter behind him. She didn't bother to talk; she knew Bagheera would be able to handle talking to the nurse much better than she, especially when Gray was so exhausted. Peering behind the counter, however, it was clear they did have sleeping backs stacked up for just such an occasion.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:30 pm
[[ It's all good. mrgreen ]]

"Could we please borrow a pair of sleeping bags?" Bagheera asked quite nicely.
"Of course, dears." The nurse replied, stifling a yawn. She turned and lifted a sleeping bag in each hand and passed them to the youths across the counter. Bagheera picked them both up, and passed one to Gray, thanking the nurse with a nod of his head and a shining grin.  

Zero-Two-One

Jiraiya v2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:50 pm
0F41TH
[[ It's all good. mrgreen ]]

"Could we please borrow a pair of sleeping bags?" Bagheera asked quite nicely.
"Of course, dears." The nurse replied, stifling a yawn. She turned and lifted a sleeping bag in each hand and passed them to the youths across the counter. Bagheera picked them both up, and passed one to Gray, thanking the nurse with a nod of his head and a shining grin.

Gray took the sleeping bag gratefully, regretting what she knew they'd have to do next: Put the sleeping Pokemon back into their Pokeballs. With a bite of her lower lip, Gray removed them from her belt, placing each back into its ball in turn, saving Trench for last; she gave him a gentle pet on his head before allowing the brilliant red light of the ball to swallow him up.
"Let's get going, then, Bagheera," she said softly to her partner, throwing the sleeping bag tiredly over her shoulder and heading toward the sliding front doors of the center. With another yawn, she headed outside into the small city.

- -

Walking down the path toward Viridian forest, she settled down onto another patch of grass. Her tummy rumbled, and she looked slightly embarrassed, but tried her best to ignore it. After a good night's sleep, they'd find a trainer to battle and a nice hot meal to splurge on.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:57 pm
Jiraiya v2

"Let's get going, then, Bagheera," she said softly to her partner, throwing the sleeping bag tiredly over her shoulder and heading toward the sliding front doors of the center. With another yawn, she headed outside into the small city.

- -

Walking down the path toward Viridian forest, she settled down onto another patch of grass. Her tummy rumbled, and she looked slightly embarrassed, but tried her best to ignore it. After a good night's sleep, they'd find a trainer to battle and a nice hot meal to splurge on.

[[ This quoting business is tricky... But fear not, I will grow accustomed to it in time. ]]

Bagheera laughed heartily at the gurgle from his friend as he flopped down beside her. His own stomach chorused in a reply, causing him to laugh again and rub his empty stomach as if to soothe it into silence. "This is quite the adventure, isn't it?" He said to his friend, leaning back to watch the darkening sky.

Zero-Two-One

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff