Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Martini 2.0** Finished Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:02 pm
Well, This is going to not be a double-arch, but a TRIPLE arch. It's going to focus on Draid, Dust and Martini...Particularly Martini.

In Martini's arch, he has finally succumbed to peer pressure and had Jaybomb revive him. He's a little unfinished, though, leaving his left forearm and hand to be mechanized. Now that he no longer needs answers, he's looking forward to the things he couldn't do as a skeleton.

In Draid's arch, Draid gets a cryptic letter from... His family! That couldn't be right! His family is dead, right? He's skeptical, but he has to quench his curiosity.

Dust's arch is typical. He's been now known to be dating Princess Midnight, so naturally, the news has reached his parents. His parents are Badgers. Midnight and her family are Cats or Hedgecats. Badgers don't like Cats, even if they are mixed with Hedgehog DNA - especially his parents and their pureblood disposition, so that'll turn up some drama.

It's the first time that we've done a Triple-arch rp, but I think that'll keep this one long and hard.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:09 pm
Begin!

Martini walked down the hallway of Jay's laboratory with him, passing Jaybomb a vial full of Martini's blood. "Here's the DNA, like you asked... So, jay, this...'Refleshing' thing is going to bring me back to life?" He asked, unsure of whether or not he would be truly alive, or just a zombie with skin.

Dust sighed, wiping off the counter at the tavern as another drunken idiot was thrown out by Hunter and Volk. He thought running a tavern would be fun, but it was quite a hassle, even with the royal family backing it. He leaned up from his thoughts and grabbed an empty tankard, filling it up for one of the guys sitting at the counter.

Draid arched his back as he got up out of bed. My god, eleven already? I really need to stop doing runs after ten... He got up, managing to slip on his layers of assassin gear. ((I've changed the original recipe substantially. He hardly looks like an assassin anymore.))
He put on his poet's shirt and fitted the gauntlets onto his wrists, now icy blue and bearing the royal coat of arms rather than the original Assassin emblem. His tunic and hood were still white, but now had blue panels on them instead of red. Over that went his vest and shoulder pads, both of which were now a silvery-white metal instead of brown leather. Lastly, he put on his cape, which now draped across his back rather than the traditional over one arm style of Ezio, the cape being a deep blue and also bearing the Hedgecat coat of arms.

He rolled his shoulders, getting used to the new lack of weight on him. He had usually carried everything Ezio had carried, but now there were substantially less straps and weaponry. It felt good to be relieved of such things. He reached under the bed and brought out a small brown box. Inside of it, was Fade's ring. He hid it from view with a blue velvet ring box, and hid that from view with his hands as he left the room and went downstairs, looking for his soon-to-be fiance.

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:30 pm
Jaybomb looks at Martini. "Yeah it will...see its a combination of the Resurection machine that i made a while back and used to bring back our dead family members temporarily and Frozen's clone machine....all i need is your DNA and boom you will be whole again...sort of." He then pushes at button and a machine rolls out. Jaybomb places the container in a slot in the machine and points to the large tube. "Step in and i will do the rest."

Hunter and Volk finishes throwing out another rude customer and takes their breaks. Hunter looks at Volk. "So Sabre is taking a dayoff?" Volk nods. "Yeah..he went home to the Shamazon to train."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:00 pm
Sciz leaned on the counter. His eyes were red from the lack of sleep he's been getting lately. He was trying to drink off the massive feeling of restlessness that has been coming over him. He looked at Dust for a moment. "'Ey Dust, something wrong? Looks like something's been eating at you." He yawned a bit, blinking his eyes a few times and looking around. "This place has been a borefest since you opened it to the public," He said, turning back around and slumping on the table. "Not even a good bar fight's happened." He coughed a bit, clearing his throat. "Yet again, the entire kingdom's been in a state of inactivity lately..."  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:54 pm
Midnight sat in a corner of the bar, talking with a few friends.

Fade was outside in the garden by herself, holding a red rose in her hands. She stroked the soft petals gently, brushing her hair back from her face with a hand.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:59 pm
Her children passed out on the bed, Rain hummed gently to herself as steaming water washed over her. She sighed softly, once again finding herself thinking of Martini, and when she'd be able to see him again. She'd tried visiting, talking...but he seemed different. Distant. She shrugged, though she gesture was useless, and continued her shower.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:09 pm
Martini hesitated. Sort of? What did he mean by that? Well, he figured to himself that whatever he was going to be when he stepped out was better than what he was now. He stepped into the machine and waited.

Dust sighed again. "Sciz, you've heard of purists, right? The people who believe in pureblood relationships? My parents are members of that society... And they're going to visit me in a few days to see how I've been doing... Once they find out that I'm dating Midnight, they'll flip."

Draid found Fade and gently approached her. "Fade, how's my little orchid doing?" He said with a gentle kiss on the cheek.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff