Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:11 pm
I was just molested by a dog.
So, I'm wondering, wtf does that mean?
I was sitting on the floor and she like jumped on me, pinned me down and tried to stick her tongue IN MY MOUTH. Like she wasn't just licking me she was trying to french me, and she wouldn't let me get up.
Is this some kind of dominance thing or what?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:38 am
Hmm, I know dogs will lick the muzzle of the alpha of their home, and wolf cubs do the same if they want their mother to regurgitate food, but a sign of dominance is usually humping from both males and females. I think in your case, you probably just ate something that smelled good to her and she wanted a taste.  

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:57 am
Ria_The_Wolf12
Hmm, I know dogs will lick the muzzle of the alpha of their home, and wolf cubs do the same if they want their mother to regurgitate food, but a sign of dominance is usually humping from both males and females. I think in your case, you probably just ate something that smelled good to her and she wanted a taste.

man, what is geth D:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:00 pm
iDiru
Ria_The_Wolf12

man, what is geth D:

Haha, Geth is the best character in the Leven Thumps series, written by Obert Skye  

Ria_The_Wolf12

Eloquent Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Ixelf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:57 pm
lol dogs are not perverts xD
by instinct they do something ria might be right u ate something smells good for your dog  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:03 pm
there was something in your mouth she wanted, or at least she thought there was something in your mouth. my sister's poodle gets super licky with mouths of any species and will try to shove her little face in there  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

imderanged

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:05 am
Ixelf
lol dogs are not perverts xD
by instinct they do something ria might be right u ate something smells good for your dog

Not entirely true! I don't know if I would call them "perverts" they are only doing what comes naturally, but I actually have had a dog attempt to "mate" with me... he pinned me and he was so persistent I required assistance to get him off of me! ( I would like to include that there was no peanut-butter involved and I did not lead him on in anyway! lol)  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games