Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Runaway (Open, and Accepting One MALE)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dehaunted

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:50 am
The Runaway

The Story:
Melanie, finally tired of her abusive father, decided to run away. Obviously, her father sent someone to hunt her down for half a million dollars the boy's name is Zero. As much as she tried to run, and resist him, it was impossible. No matter where she hid, Zero always managed to find her. One day, once she was held captive by him, she felt drawn to him, even though he was to bring her back to her father.
Melanie couldn't like him, much less fall in love with him, since he was turning her in for money. But some how she understood, Zero was doing what he needed to do to survive.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:57 am
Characters:

Melanie: Closed
Zero: Closed  

dehaunted

dehaunted

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:11 am
Melanie
Height: 5" 4'
Biography: Melanie ran way, tired of her father's abuse. Her father sent Zero after her, for half a million dollars. No matter where she hid, he always found her. One day, Melanie found herself drawn to him.
Username: ArtsyDream
Picture:
User Image

Zero
Height: 5' 11"
Biography: After Melanie had run away, her father called in Zero to retrieve her back for half a million dollars. It wasn't hard for him to find Melanie but one day she was drawn to him and he finds it strange...
Username: LigerZeroNara
Picture:
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:44 am
LigerZeroNara

Accepted, start ASAP  

dehaunted

LigerZeroNara

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:59 pm
ArtsyDream
LigerZeroNara

Accepted, start ASAP

who should go first and if me, how should I start it out?  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:26 am
LigerZeroNara
who should go first and if me, how should I start it out?

[I shall, please do OOC in [brackets] or (parentheses), thanks!]

Melanie was sitting in a diner, twenty miles away from her home. She had took what she could, four hundred dollars in cash, her fathers credit card, and a photograph of her late mother. She was waiting for her order, when a news story came up... about her. Melanie could see her picture, and they explained. Everyone in the diner turned to stare at her, and it seems that her father offered half a million dollars to the person that turned her in. Melanie quickly grabbed her stuff and left, her stomach still empty. He probably sent some maniac after me, too, she thought, running towards the near by park.  

dehaunted

LigerZeroNara

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:47 am
Zero walk through the streets keening looking around his surroundings for Melanie. He recalled her fathers request and sighed. She will probably turn up eventually, considering somehow she is somewhat easy to find. He searched through his pocket and pulled out his wallet, opening it to find a picture of Melanie. I wonder why he would spend half a million only for his daughter?  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:21 am
LigerZeroNara

Melanie never wanted to return to her father, he abused her, for as long as she could remember. One day, it went too far, and she left. Tears brimmed in her eyes as she remembered. Melanie shook them away, her hair tumbling over her shoulder. She wondered who her father sent after her. Melanie settled on the grass, deep in the park, wondering where to go, and what to do.  

dehaunted

LigerZeroNara

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:13 pm
Just as he was about to take a break he founded. Melanie. He was at no rush so he just slowly walked up to her. He felt the breeze. Wow its nice outside today. He soon then tapped Melanie's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:35 pm
LigerZeroNara

[quote me please]
Melanie gasped and spun around, searching his face. She relaxed a bit, them suddenly alert. "You." she said, before tightening her fist. "You're the one, my father sent, aren't you?" Melanie didn't give a chance to answer, before quickly standing up and running away, deeper into the park. "Holy..." she said, glancing back.  

dehaunted

LigerZeroNara

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 1:38 pm
Zero sighed sadly and continued to follow Melanie. He started to wander why would Melanie run from her rich father, what type of person runs from a wealthy family. "Melanie...." He stopped in the middle of his sentence and looked Melanie and jumped her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:53 pm
LigerZeroNara

Melanie screamed, "No!" she begged, "Please don't take me back! He's just going to hurt me again!" She tried to kick, and thrash, anything to get him off her. Melanie crawled away, "Please." she said between sobs, as she attempted to stand.  

dehaunted

LigerZeroNara

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:59 pm
Zero walked up to her and smiled. "If you wish, I won't send you back your father." He wiped her sobs. He pecked her ears.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:20 pm
LigerZeroNara
Zero walked up to her and smiled. "If you wish, I won't send you back your father." He wiped her sobs. He pecked her ears.

Melanie stood, frozen. She slightly shoved him off. "Then don't chase me anymore," she huffed, turning around and running. She glanced back, her blond hair snapping back and forth. Melanie ran, as fast as she could, not thinking he would follow.  

dehaunted

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff