Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image

Crisdean's Room

" Crisdean's room is a dark, yet warm place. Has a great fireplace that has a cauldron over the fire, simmering away with one of his brews. The Light from the fireplace and the many candelabras are the only light.

The room has a large living space in which the fireplace is, there are books and ancient scrolls tucked away on shelves and on desks along with many curious objects and such.
There are many hangings on the walls and ceiling, and stain-glass windows, as well as clear that has a great view of the garden and forest beyond.

There is a small hallway next to the fireplace that leads into the bedroom that has a bed, that never seems to have been laid in."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:36 am
User Image
∙✩ ✧⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂✧✩∙

I Wonder to the Music of the Night

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

The evening watch had changed, the dockyard was covered by the thick white of the creeping fog; as it came heavily from the sea's waters. A mournful sound of the foghorn and the drip, drip, drip was the only sounds to break the evening still.
'Tis a braw evening...perfectly thick fog. It's been too long...hmm... almost reminds me of my first comings to this island.' thought Crìsdean as he moved in the dark shadows of evening and the fog.

He made his way silent as the grave through the town near the docks and towards the castle, in the distance, its windows dotted here and there with light of candles. like stars on the field of night. Crìsdean made his way with the speed of the night wind and the silent grace of the shadows. He made his entrance into the castle the wards and barriers remembering his touch and magick and knowing him for a friend.

He made for the secret passage that leads into the werehalls and eventually to his room within its halls. His hand soon upon the door of his own room he stopped and sighed. it had been 5years since his last time here and much had happened. He felt flustered about not being in the loop of things here at the castle but what did one expect being out and about for 5 years gathering reinforcements, and the only information was but what letters could tell. and to few of them had made it to him. He tapped the door with his staff and it unlocked and opened. reveling a rather dusty and unleaved in space. "I knew I should have left Margret a key...just didn't think id have been gone this long.. plans ..."he said as he closed the door and went to his chair near the cold hearth. Crisdean dusted the chair with 5 years worth of dust and fell into it. tired from the journey. He looked to the cold hearth and gestured with his left hand. "teine" and with a sound of rushing there soon was a roaring fire in the great. Crisdean leaned back into his chair his eyes closing for a moment when there was a flutter of wings outside his window followed by a tap, tap tap. at his window. "damn bird...told it to follow me but no..sparkling things." crisdean stood and went to his window and opened for the Raven that had been peaking at the pain. croaking its displeasure of being left out. "bi sàmhach, you will wake the whole of this castle." hushed crisdean as he opened the window for the raven who preened with his prize in his beak; a small bit of shining metal. "overgrown feather duster....come " said crisdean as he returned to his seat. ''Wyrda!'' croaked the raven. crisdean groaned, he never should have let Cullen name the bird, let alone figure out how to teach it to speak.
Crisdean sat in contemplative silence thinking about what returning to this island would mean, and what new twists of fate would be brought before him. The raven sat upon his shoulder grooming his feathers, and crisdean's hair.

He knew he would have to face SongWind, that meeting would be hard. Crisdean wished to all the gods he had been there for the death of Aten Winds lover. Crisdean reached into the ancient pouch at his side and pulled from it two necklaces each heald a single scale. The Naga had given him these years ago before his departure one for wind, the other for Cullen. crisdean had been keeping them safe till he could deliver them. He knew Cullen and his brother would be returning to the island in a few week's time. He hoped that would cheer wind up some. crisdean sat mussing over the past and looking at the future....the flames, and embers his only looking piece.

Mornings light and those of the inhabitants of the castle waking to it would soon remove him from his silent contemplations.

Come Listen to the Music of the Night.

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:12 am
User Image
∙✩ ✧⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂✧✩∙

The dawn arose with its clatter of servants and people beginning their day. Crisdean got up from his chair making sure not to disturb the sleeping raven that rested on its high back. He set to unpacking the things he didn't need to carry around with himself as he went about the castle. ' today I must see Windsong, it's been far too long.' he thought to himself. as he removed clean cloths from his packs and placed them in their place and set aside a set for himself so that he could remove the well-worn clothes of travel.

" I must check the gardens it's been five years without a master gardener's hand. I pray to all the gods of earth they are not too far gone. " he spoke to himself. as he looked out and down into them from his window. After he had unpacked his things made sure to place the necklace of Atens scales in his bag he took up his staff and made for the kitchens. it was morning and Wing would seek his breakfast perchance he would meet him there. I wounded how many new people now lived in the castle. he would have to speak to sabet to once again return to the loop of the goings-on of the castle.

-Crisdean has left his rooms and a sleeping raven behind and gone to the castle kitchiens.-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:10 pm
User Image
∙✩ ✧⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂✧✩∙

-crisdean enters the room through an open window in the shape of a raven.-

With the flutter of wings and the scattering of loose parchments, Crisdean stands by his fireplace brushing away the dust upon his cloak. He turns and shuts the shutters of his window blocking ut the afternoon sun. He then removes his cloak and hangs it up on a hook upon the wall. the blue woad upon his pale arms glows in the faint firelight of the fireplace. he soon is lost in cleaning the suite he had long been absent from. He sang to himself as he cleaned and placed a kettle upon the hook in the fire to start some water to boiling.

"A ghaoil, leig dhachaigh gum mhàthair mi;
A ghràidh, leig dhachaigh gum mhàthair mi;
A ghaoil, leig dhachaigh gum mhàthair mi -
An tòir chrodh-laoigh a thàine mi.

Gur ann a-raoir a chuala mi
Mo ghaol a bhith ri buachailleachd,
’S ged fhuair thu ’n iomall na buaile mi,
A ghaoil, leig dhachaigh mar fhuair thu mi.

’S mi dìreadh ris na gàrraidhean,
’S a’ teàrnadh ris na fàirichean,
Gun d’ thachair fleasgach bàigheil rium,
’S cha d’ dh’ fheuch e bonn ga chàirdeis rium.

Ged bheireadh tu crodh agus caoraich dhomh,
Ged bheireadh tu eachaibh air thaodaibh dhomh,
Ged bheireadh tu sin agus daoine dhomh,
A ghaoil, leig dhachaigh mar fhuair thu mi.

Trodaidh m’ athair ’s mo mhàthair riut,
Trodaidh mo chinneadh ’s mo chàirdean riut,
Ach marbhaidh mo thriùir bhràithrean thu

Mura tèid mi dhachaigh mar thàine mi.
Gheall mo mhàthair gùn thoirt dhomh,
Gheall i ribean a b’ ùire dhomh,
Is gheall i breacan ùr thoirt dhomh
Ma thèid mi dhachaigh mar fhuair thu mi."

As his words seemed to flow and turn in their way he gathered herbs and leaves from one of the many cubies around the room and placed them in a bowl mixing them and preparing to make tea from their essences.

*credits: "A Ghaoil, Leig Dhachaigh Gum Mhathair Mi (Love, Let Me Home To My Mother)" by Julie Fowlis,

Translation:
Love, let me home to my mother
Darling, let me home to my mother
Love, let me home to my mother
I only came for the cattle.

It was only last night
That I heard that my love was herding
And though you found me at the perimeter of the cattle fold
Love, let me home as you found me.

I was clambering up the dykes
And descending the ridges
When a friendly lad met me
And he did not enforce his friendship on me.

Though you were to give me cattle and sheep
Though you were to give me tethered horses
Though you were to give me that and men
Love, let me home as you found me.

My mother and father will chastise you
My clan and my relatives will chastise you
But my three brothers will kill you
If I don’t return home as I came.

My mother promised me a gown
Decorated with the newest of ribbons
And she promised me a new plaid
If I return home the way you found me.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

∝══╬═══════════→ _________ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ

҉ ___Faolan Beathan___҉

ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ ײ ӂ _______∝══╬═══════════→

Faolan made his way down the hall till he came to crisdeans door he could hear the druid singing and he knocked. Crisdean opened the door for him and gestured his welcome. faolan enters. "where is Cullen was he not with you?" asked crisdean knowing the boy probably wandered off. "he is in the castle...someplace there is to much magick around for me to pin him down." fumed faolan. "break faolan.. the magick is strong yes and it can make seeking hard but not impossible. breath and focus." said the druid turning the conversation into a teaching moment as he stirred his tea. Faolan glared at the tea crisdean had handed him. "as you say, master..."[/coler] said faolan. as he breathed and tried to focus his magic.

crisdean sat before the fireplace waiting stirring his tea and petting the wings of his raven who had wandered over to nibble at the small bread crumbs left on the table. "i since he is here and in a near room....i smell ink and parchment.."said faolan with his eyes closed. "ink and parchment...well now it seems your brother has found his way to the library my guess or baset's study. let us pray its the library. sabby would lose her mind if cullen messed up her study....let us go" he said downing his tea and crumbling a seed cake for the raven.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:08 am
Crisdean sat upon his chair slowly sorting herbs and leaves into jars resetting his stock of teas, and healing herbal tinctures and mixes. The cauldron in his fireplace bubbled joyfully and gave off fumes that made one long for the forest and the cool evening of summer in the mountains.
he hummed softly to himself as he worked.

Cullen was fast asleep in his cot with the cat pounce curled near his velvet eyes blinking slowly in the firelight. The years of continuous travel and training had worn him out and he was glad for a place to finally say he could sleep in a home. his dreams were magickly filled with the hmming of crisdean and the fumes from the cauldron giving him sweet dreams of his far homeland.
Even Foulan lay in his hed his swords hung near. he lay dreaming and is lost to the sounds of the castle at night. The raven friend of crisdean perched on top of the door ledge buzzing gently to itself as it slept.
The day had been long and a hard meet for all and rest seemed the best thing for all. Crisdean's humming changed to a soft song soon and its magick seeped into the hall and gave all within reach of its sound the peace they needed.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items