Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Archive Ship (Announcement & Arc Archive)
Digi-Easter Bunny

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Digimon should be the Digi-Easter Bunny?
MegaGargomon
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Cherubimon (Vaccine)
73%
 73%  [ 14 ]
Cherubimon (Virus)
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:23 pm
Digi-Easter
Vote here for the Digimon you want to be the official Digimon: Tamer Island Digi-Easter Bunny Digimon! Once you have voted, be sure to post, mention which Digimon you have voted for, and the reasons as to why. The reasons provided by you will also be what qualifies you to win the Digimon you have won.

MegaGargomon: White Chocolate Easter Bunny.
Cherubimon (Vaccine): Milk Chocolate Easter Bunny.
Cherubimon (Virus): Dark Chocolate Easter Bunny.
The winner will have the right to deliver all kinds of chocolate eggs next Digi-Easter.

Rule:
You may only post ONCE in this Topic. You are able to edit the post if you wish to do so, however you can only post once. If you do post more than once, you will be disqualified from participating in this portion of the Contest.

Poll Votes:
MegaGargomon:
Cherubimon (Vaccine):
Cherubimon (Virus):

Post Votes:
MegaGargomon:
Cherubimon (Vaccine):
Cherubimon (Virus):

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:56 pm
Cherubimon Vaccine :I

Edit: By the way I don't want to say any reasons because I don't want to win anything and have to update my tamer profile. I just want Pinky Cherubimon here to give me chocolate, that's what I want to win, a chocolate from Pinky Cherub.

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:32 pm
Cherubimon (Virus) About time there was a bit of darkness in Easter do you not agree what better way then have the big dark bunny hopping around giving out them dark eggs.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:41 pm
I vote for Cherrubimon (vaccine) because he looks all easter like and happy and he's really adorable too ^-^  

TheLostAngel-Mika

Rainbow Elder

14,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:08 am
Cherubimon (Vaccine) reason: simple who wouldn't want a big pink fluffy bunny to give you, your digi Easter eggs  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:52 am
Cherubimon (Vaccine) I would like to choose
I like Easter to be fun and happy plus he is lighter than others  

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:43 am
I choose MegaGargomon

Why? I say forgot the Cherub brothers, I don't need cute or evil, I need a 100 feet tall war machine with enough missiles and fire power to demolish cities. Not that it should destroy, but that it CAN destroy.

If he were to give me a white chocolate egg then I'd like, "Cool, can I ride on your shoulder and pretend you're my gundam?" and he would be like. "Of course!" and then we'd blast off...

yeah that's my reason x3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:13 pm

Marcus Liger

User Image

User Image
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

I think Cherubimon vaccine would make a WAAAY better easter bunny than the other two. Here's my reasoning:

1) Though he may look like a bunny, MegaGargomon is a dog. The entire line, for that matter, is based on the dog breed known as the terrier. This alone would obviously knock out MegaGargomon from even attempting to be an easter bunny.

2) Both of the Cherubimon, Vaccine and Virus, come from lopmon which is, unlike it's twin, based on a breed of rabbit and even have a from that is one of two rabbit digimon in the entire digital world (Rabbit Deva- Antylamon), the other being the Armor digimon Rabbitmon (So glad to see its not here).

3) Finally, I believe Cherubimon Vaccine would be a much better Easter bunny than Cherubimon Virus, because of the overall message that it gives off as an angelic digimon as opposed to a demonic digimon. Probably one of the few ways that one could relate a rabbit to Easter as the day Jesus rose from his ever gruesome crucifixion.

3a) And if it weren't for being slightly blasphemous, I would dare say that Cherubimon was like Jesus (in a very extreme manner) based on how it was portrayed in the digimon movie. It liked a holy life as an innocent digimon (Sinless life), then became a martyr to the sins (blamed as an innocent) of Willis whom tried to play DigiGod by creating Keramon. This then led to Cherubimon's "death" (Crucifixion), and was then reborn as the pure Cherubimon whom then ascended into Heaven (Resurrection). From then it loses sentimental value as he went back to similar to a digimon with the whole reborn as an egg. sweatdrop

4)And as an added bonus... the color pallete used Cherubimon Vaccine perfectly fits the main colors of Easter... pastel pink, yellow, and white.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
User Image

❝It may not seem like it,but...
you're in the presence of a DigiGod...
...I'm kind of a big deal❞

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Orre Champion Monty

Enduring Browser

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 12:48 am
I voted for Cherubimon Vaccine; hes the white, cute, and cuddly thing we think all Easter bunnies should be. The colors are definitely Easter colors. Its kind hearted attitude has been seen throughout the series as a caring individual towards children, and isn't that what the Easter bunny entails. MegaGargomon and Cherubimon Virus would just scare the children, a honking metal death trap would just step on the eggs while the virus Cherubimon would spread rotten eggs instead of chocolate filled ones and get joy out of it. If Cherubimon Vaccine isn't the right choice, then I don't know what digimon would be. Hail to the Easter rabbit.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:12 am
Cherubimon Vaccine, is the only one for me.
It's not just because of the white chocolate, I'd say he's the only one of them who's kind and gentle enough to take the position.  

Doranak

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:48 am
bumping up for my fellow tamers incase the missed it!  
Archive Ship (Announcement & Arc Archive)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games