Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Erl'elee d'lil drathir lu' thac'zil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:49 pm
Devossy

Cris went over to a stack of books and could halfway make out titles. It seemed that the books at least had been written in bits of drow he knew.

He went looking at titles and found himself amazed and awed at some of what he had found.

There were many books on agriculture and how to books on different hobbies.

He came across several history and myth books and piled them off to the side as he looked for some more. When he couldn't find any more in the current area, he sat near what he had gathered and bega to flip through them.

"Nothing yet. I may have found a book that may be helpful but I am unsure. I have not come across anything that says 'was buried under the city'.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:28 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Amity got to her feet and went over to him to see the book. "Will I can translate some of it but most of the says nothing about monsters or demons" she said, "Maybe we need to look for some thing with a symbol of beast of magic." She looked around and began to get her self lost deep in to the library. Going around she found a dark black leather scroll buried behind some books. She blow the dust off it and went to sit by Cris as she opened it. "wow this has fae, elf and demon in it" she said, "but it dose talk about a law maker that protected the innocence from the sin full...whatever that means." She kept reading and looking over it before she pulled out her note book and started to right things in it. "it says the book of creatures has more detail on it and how to control it" she said, "now to find that."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:31 pm
Cris nodded and began to search for the book of creatures.
In about an hour he gave a triumphant hurrah as he found the book.

"I found the book. Here"

He placed the book on the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:46 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

"wow great job" Amity said as she looked at the book excited. She could not wait to learn more but stopped to touch the book as she heard another roar that shook the room. She was worried for that sounded a lot closer then she would like. "we better read fast" she said opening the book, "o this is good its in order or summoning power." She knew that did not help much but she was going to guess there beast was strong as she went to the back. The roar grow louder as her hand shock a little scared as she flipped through the pages. Creaking could be hear but she ignored it as she read faster and found the page. "the law maker or the protect of the innocence was summoned to keep those who could not fight say from harm and keep order and law" she read as creaking got louder, "but if things went wrong and law was not held it would do a cleansing of the sinful."  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:05 pm
"Ok. So how do we stop it? Is there a spell?"
Cris grabbed her and got her out of the way of falling books, scrolls,and ceiling pieces."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:30 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Amity screamed and grabbed on to him as she nodded. "yes it said some thing about a staff that was made and used like a leash to a collar" she said, "we can use that to stop it and maybe put it back to sleep. I have a feeling the stuff will be with treasurers not with the books." She was not liking this as more stuff began to fall around them. They need to get out of here fast before things got dangerous.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:10 pm
Of course Cris was a bit upset to see her go, but family came first. Always would and always should.
The day she left by Malag's magic, he found himself wondering if he should take her up on her offer on visiting her realm.
It would be educational, and his people would not be missing him anytime soon as they began to get more and more of their city up and running.
Not that he could help with more than general labor, but work for even that was slowing down.
It was time he stated to think about what he was going to do.

A career as his friend would say.

But what could Cris do?

He wasn't good at anything.

He sighed as he went about and traded for that nights dinner.
Perhaps while he cooked and chatted with his dwarven friend, he would figure something out.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:12 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

A messenger arrived from Lareth's castle and moved straight for Aeriolous' rooms, where he was talking with his sister, Aurora Shadow, who was also the Drow's high priestess.

The messenger simply ran into the room with a grin, "Cynthia's is giving birth as we speak," he stated, knowing they'd forgive the sudden interruption with that news. He gave a bow and left them to continue to spread the word.

Aurora looked at Aeriolous with a cautious expression, "The prophecy comes at it's own pace. But the time of the Drow's salvation draws ever closer. You should be there. To share in their happiness, of course," she told him in a soft voice.

During the two weeks that came before Lareth's wedding, he had been Lareth's chaperone, and she'd been Cynthia's. Lareth hadn't been too happy that the Drow had known of that old tradition, but he'd gone along with it for the sake of proving that his children were truly his instead of that of another. It helped keep the heir to the throne legitimate, but Lareth really hadn't liked going two weeks without sex...

But while she'd been with Cynthia, Aurora had sensed the twins growing inside of Cynthia. She'd been able to feel the power in both twins. She'd also been able to determine that one of the twins would be the salvation of the Drow. She hadn't said much to anyone about it, but as the pregnancy progressed she had told her brother about the prophecy. Then she'd let him figure it out on his own.

But she was right in that he should go to the castle, to share in the happiness of his ally and an old friend. Lareth and Cynthia had kept him informed of the progress of the pregnancy and Lareth had even asked for Aeriolous' input on names. That one had been pretty funny at the time...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:48 pm
redgypsy

Aerioulous had been chatting with his sister about some trade route disputes, when a messenger from Lareth's castle interrupted and gave some good news. Once the messenger had left, the drow chuckled and walked over to his closet and dragged out a locked chest.

"I was beginning to wonder when Cynthia was due. Those children came along quicker than I expected."

The drow popped off the lock after rotating the circular puzzle lock several different ways. Once he opened it, he cast a look at his sister.

"So do you think our friend told Cynthia she was having twins before she went into labor, or do you think he wanted until the last minute?"

He began to rummage through the chest, taking things out and moving them to the sides.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:34 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Aurora gave a chuckle that was almost a twin to his, "If I had bet on that one, it would have been considered unfair advantage. Of course he waited until the last minute," she said simply as she gathered up the papers they'd been going over and got them put back in order to file away later.

"Honestly, the man had better feel lucky on two points: One, he's fireproof. Two, Cynthia gave up the death magics. Otherwise, he'd be in alot of trouble right about now," she added, knowing that her brother would see the humor in the situation.

As it was, the topic was keeping her from feeling so many other emotions right now. She knew that Cynthia and Lareth's daughter would be the salvation of their race, and that knowledge was a very heavy burden for her. So she was justifiably nervous over the whole thing.

"What are you digging for, Aeri?" she asked him in an effort to keep her from twitching or something equally undignified...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:26 pm
Red Gypsy

Aeriolous pulled out several odd looking wrapped boxes and hummed to himself.

"I would have bet you something cool about whether or not he waited last minute or had been a gentleman and told her before hand, but I know I would lose. Lareth is one to leave things to the last minute. I bet He probably waited until she was about to deliver and said something corny like;

"Hey babe...you know how the saying goes "The more the merrier?" Well guess what, we have having twins!"

The drow chuckled to himself as when he last spoke to Lareth, Lareth had mentioned how he wasn't sure how he was gonna break the news to his wife about twins. The demon had been nervous but had completely forgotten about his nervousness after a few drinks.

"Oh I bought a few gifts awhile back to give to his nibblets. As the honorary best friend, his first heirs should have something nice...but I may have to exchange them. The outfits might not fit."

Aeriolous opened one of the wrapped boxes he had gotten out and showed her the one piece outfit that had multiple arm sleeves.

"I had asked a merchant for advice on demon babes and he swore they were all born with multiple arms and when they grew, they fell off, but...Cynthia isnt a demon so I don't think her babies will have multiple arms. Nor do I think she will find it humorous."

Aeriolous looked to his sister who seemed nervous.

"Something on your mind? You are biting your lip and you only do that when you are thinking."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:48 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Aurora gave him a small smile as she turned to look at him, leaning her hip back against the table as she crossed her arms, "Even after all these years, you know me so well, little brother," she said softly and shook her head over the items he had to offer as gifts.

Thankfully, the goddess she served had given Aurora some gifts that would come in handy for the moment. She waved a hand in the direction of the outfits and they simply shifted into appropriate shape, "I worry... You know I've always been one to worry. But with out salvation at hand, I wonder if there is too much pressure on you for it. What I sensed on my last visit was a little... unsettling... She is having twins, yes. One of them is so very strong and strong-willed. But the other... The other was quiet, reserved, tender-hearted... If that one is the girl mentioned in the prophecy, then you will have to tread carefully with her," she explained softly then looked down briefly.

She couldn't help but worry about the pressures he was already under as their king. To add this to it all? She couldn't help but wonder if it was just one bit too much...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash