Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:15 pm
Haeo

Wolfe Garm

Galen frowned when Red came back and Gaelen made his statement, "It's not so much 'confining' or 'restraining' her as it's feeding her demon's needs... In short, she needs sex... The pheromones she's probably putting out by now would pull in the entire fort to the session. Red coming back could mean that he's walking back and in need of the walk," he explained, figuring that blunt might be needed now.

In truth, Galen wanted to be as far from Gypsy right now as he could get. Lareth had threatened his manhood one time too many....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:36 pm
We are the 2nd burmois Shock legion

Red gypsy

Haeo

Primus Gul'Sarac

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Primus, walked up at the tail in of the Gaelan’s statement and couldn’t help but chuckle as he stopped by Galen “I wouldn’t worry about the commander, I’ve been with the commander Al'gaan for two wars already, the commander is a special breed of demon, and not as many like him still around. As Galen is aware he’d been spawned as were many like him during the realms most dire need, and it took them to bring peace to the realm, today war demons aren’t necessary to maintain a standing army so many like myself joined the army to help keep the peace, but we’re ever ready to stand against the tide should war come our way and Commander Al’gaan will be at the tip of the spear when we advance” Galen nodded and replied “the Primus is right I’ve been an old comrade of his for a long time, and he’s more capable than most realize” Primus nodded and stepped over to Gaelan “contrary to the fact that he’s a nobleman, the commander is a solid tactician and a very capable warrior” stepping to the side the Primus looked at Galen “though I imagine Al’gaan will likely have a sixth seal placed on his strength if he keep doing what he has been” Galen raised an eyebrow and replied “last I knew the five seals were keeping his strength contained to a manageable level” the Primus nodded “that is true but after his display earlier he’s likely going to receive the ire of Lareth at this rate, was watching him earlier and he had quite a crowd around him but from what I saw he easily tapped into his magical energy and summoned easily fifteen familiars through his living magic, I haven’t seen him do that since the last war when he could easily field an army of familiars himself without trying” Galen shook his head and replied “that old fool’s going get himself into trouble again if he keeps doing that. At any rate Al’gaan’s capable of looking after himself if the situation gets to that point” Galen paused when the gate close by opened up and a group of legionnaires came walking through with someone hogged tied and gagged “Primus what’s going on?” the Primus looked at the group of trackers and sighed heavily “Al’gaan gave orders to have anyone who’d left recently brought back and detained, as she was the only one who’d left I sent in a team to retrieve her but I didn’t expect that” walking past Gaelan and Red he stopped the group and spoke up “what happened?” the officer in charge of the trackers stepped forward and replied “apologies Primus she left us no choice, she resisted and attacked our men, the only recourse was to restrain her so that we could bring her back easily” shaking his head the Primus looked at the woman whose eyes were filled with hatred “and the gag?” the officer replied with a smirk on his face “it was either that or knock her out, she kept spouting that her father would hear about this and we’d be executed for assaulting a member of the nobility” sighing heavily again he shook his head “very well have her moved to a cell, keep armed guards by her cell, and don’t go in we will leave her to Al’gaan once he returns since she’s nobility he’ll have to deal with her himself. Oh, and do make sure she’s kept comfortable, don’t need to cause Al’gaan any problems” the officer nodded and waved the group onward and made their way to the cells to deposit their captive.

Looking at Galen who was just shaking his head “apologies commander but it seems Commander Al’gaan did too well of a job training them at our fort” Galen nodded “it’s fine he can deal with the noble child when he’s back, provided he does come back.” The Primus nodded and replied “well if he doesn’t, I’m sure he had his reasons for staying there” Looking at Gaelan he had to wonder if he was going to go.

and we will crush you under our lightning swift attack!

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:04 am
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Gaelan observed Red's rather unconcerned return to his stable as he listened to the explanation offered by the two officers.

He witnessed the return of the restrained female.

He stood with his back to the two officers, unmoving... for nearly three full minutes. If he had been facing them, and had he not been wearing his helmet, the expression on his face would likely have given cause for some teasing. Somewhere between confusion, disbelief, aversion, awkwardness, and panic, it was quite the difference from his usually even and controlled appearance.

At length, he remembered to lower his hand and turned around to regard the two officers. His expression was far more controlled now but still held signs of deeply held discomfort. The information he had been given had not included this element of the Demon species. So, he felt it was necessary to verify his understanding.

"Demons require... intercourse... in a similar context to nutrition?"

His voice was tense and bewildered. He had encountered creatures that required unusual sources of nutrients before, even some that needed river mud mixed with dried bones. But, to require... that... in the same way... nutrition could not be gained by such a means. It must be for another purpose...

He reached back through his memories to the few times that he had faced those golden skinned savages as well as all he had learned about them. Their savagery had been beyond even the behavior of maddened war beasts... but they had always been found to cause injury by accident, through carelessness while trying to mate with whatever they found. Eating those they killed in this way was simply the creatures returning to normal behavior after their frenzy came to an end. Oddly enough, he recalled that most of the victims who survived were physically strong but passive people who lived in far remote places. But, there were more memories and there was clearly more that he needed to think about.

After getting the answer to his one question, he simply nodded to the two officers and strode toward the training grounds with a fixed expression and a determined set to his jaw. Seated meditation was good for absorbing new knowledge in general. But, calling up old knowledge had always been easier for him while training.

Besides... he... needed to restore his disrupted... equanimity.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:29 am
Haeo

Wolfe Garm

Galen was polite. He didn't laugh at the look on the male's face. Instead, he simply nodded to him, "It's a form of energy feed. The Incubi/Sucubi lines are demanding partners, but the benefits are amazing," he told him simply then turned to one of his assistants running up to him with a whispered message.

They'd gotten through the returned girl. Primus had been thorough but hadn't damaged her. They'd easily gotten the information they needed from her, but it wasn't good.

"Wait a moment, Gaelan, please," he motioned the male over to him as he dismissed the messenger and motioned Primus over as well.

Once he was assured that they couldn't be overheard, he spoke up to the two of them, "We know there's probably another assassin. But we can't warn Al'gaan or Gypsy. He was able to get word back to us with one of his lightening creatures that they're fine but that he can't leave yet. Either he's able to resist her or..." he left that one hanging, not sure if he wanted to say it out loud.

He shook his head and moved on, "They have to be warned about the second assassin. I can't leave the fort with all this going on and Primus has to stay to help me. You, Gaelan, aren't a demon. You can probably get the message to them without getting caught up. Red will take you there and bring you back, if you can hang on to him for the ride," he offered, knowing that Primus would back him up on it.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:20 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

"Energy feeding..." Gaelan murmured as he took a few steps away. "Management instability or perhaps the metabolic energy loss..." As much as he wanted to understand and put the pieces of the puzzle together, he was no researcher. And, it seemed that he didn't walk fast enough.

Galen's voice caused him to stop and turn back.

However, what he heard made him feel a longing for the training post... and a brief desire for memory loss and deafness. Adapting to this new era... was exhausting. But, now wasn't the time for that. If Gypsy was truly in a less rational state... she could be vulnerable to a second strike.

Gaelan's strong reply skipped over many of the obvious elements that required no response. "I can hold on so long as Red allows me to. I can also ensure that Al'gaan escapes, so long as he... resists... effectively enough for me to get there. My own control will be more than sufficient."

He could have stated the obvious, that his own use of energy was properly efficient and he didn't have the instability that these Demons wrestled with. However, that might have been interpreted as arrogance... and he didn't need trouble right now. Besides, he did have a slight energy problem of his own. The issue was not as strong in him as it was in his parents, but... he did actually produce more energy than he needed. Left undisciplined, this would produce... irritability... over time. Perhaps he had better tools for this purpose than he had thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:04 am

Red gypsy

Haeo

Primus Gul'Sarac

The Primus looked at each of them and nodded in agreement and look at Gaelan some concern on his face “Gaelan I should warn you, the commander is not a normal demon, he’s a war demon in every possible way, I can’t say on his ability to resist, but if he is indeed under the influence, he’ll be a very dangerous foe to face off against if you just barge in suddenly, understand war demons were created to be war itself, the five magical seals keeping his strength in check should hold but I wouldn’t test that with him, it’s already obvious that he might have another seal put on his strength to keep him…manageable, so word of advise do try and be on your best behavior, and if you can avoid open confrontation that would be best, for all our sake. I’d recommend not staying any longer than is necessary, as while I’m incline to agree with Galen that you shouldn’t be impacted by her, it’s hard to say for sure so I would air on a side of caution when you arrive, and hope the Commander is himself” the Primus only hoped that he was wrong and that Al’gaan wasn’t indeed under the influence of her pheromones, otherwise he only hoped that the seals remained intact if he became aggressive, war demons being such he knew him enough to know that if push came to shove he’d likely fight him for all his worth just to protect Gypsy, which would be a disaster waiting to happen.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:23 am
Wolfe Garm

Haeo

Galen couldn't say that Primus was right, but he wasn't wrong either. He gave a sigh as he motioned for the stablehand to let Red out again and watched as the horse rightly guessed who he was carrying by trotting over and snuffling on Gaelan's hair, "That's right Red. Take him to Gypsy. But be nice about it," he told the horse, hoping he'd listen to him.

Then he turned to Gaelan, "I know you're both strong and skilled in fighting. So please try to go for diplomacy if possible. The door to the tower is probably locked. Just knock, wait for a response, pass on the message, and try to leave. I know it goes against the grain to just leave like that, but there's a damned good reason she's got an entire tower sitting next to the castle instead of actually attached to it. You get one whiff of those pheromones and you'll understand why we're all so cautious. That's some powerful stuff. I swear, if Lareth could bottle it and release it on a battlefield, he'd win every war without a single death. Everyone would just..." he stopped there and shook his head again.

"Nevermind... Look, just do your best," he finished, then motioned for the stablehand to help the male into the saddle, "Okay, hold the reigns in each hand like this, with a handful of the mane... Right, just like that... That's mainly so that you have a handhold. Now tuck your feet in the stirrups here... No, just the ball of your foot... Right. Keep them like that. Don't bother with kicking him to get him to go. He'll take offense to it. You grip his barrel with your knees mainly, and a little bit with your lower legs. Right, that's to keep you in the saddle," he hoped th crash course would help, "Now if he moves at speed, tighten your knees a little bit and lean down over his neck... Yup, just like that. If he's moving slower, just move with him, loosely. Don't fight the gait, shift with it. You'll get the idea as you go along," he finished the tutorial then stepped back.

"Good luck," was all he said at that point as he slapped Red on the a** and watched the horse start moving with his ungainly baggage.

That done, he turned to Primus and shook his head, "The warning aside... You've never been hit with those pheromones... Needless to say, they're far more likely to share than to fight..." he told him simply, hoping he'd get the point. But he waved a hand for them to move on, "Come on. Let's get that girl packaged for Lareth's dungeon. Lady Zosne's gonna love this one... If she can keep her out of the Pit..." was all he said on their task.

Of course, while they were doing that, they were finishing up with the rest of the questioning and inspections. Besides, it was past time for an inspection anyway...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:05 am

Red Gypsy

Haeo

Primus Gul'Sarac

Looking at Galen the Primus nodded and replied “you think so? The way the Commander acted gave me an impression he already knew what was going on” The Primus followed Galen as they made their way to the prisoner, though he had the chills about Lady Zosne “forgive me, but wouldn’t Lady Zosne just use her for target practice long before she ever got thrown into the pit?” He’d remembered his last time being around her, and while she was beautiful, he didn’t want to be on the receiving in of her wrath, or her rifle, though he did seem to remember that she carried a rapier and was masterful with it. Though the longer he thought about it the more he had to wonder if she was the best choice to be giving someone who’d orchestrated an assassination attempt.

Following Galen to the cells, he noted that the two guards who’d been stationed were on staring at the prisoner rather sternly, and shook his head and simply cleared his throat which got their attention instantly and saluted and simply returned it before he stopped in front of the cell and just sighed as they looked at her who was still gagged and chained in the front “uh I did say keep her comfortable what’s going on?” the nearest guard responded “the trackers initially cut her lose until she tried to force her way out, they didn’t take kindly to her doing so so….” The Primus simply raised a hand for them to stop and sighed before he turned his attention to the girl whose eyes were fixed on them both “well she’s gift wrapped… Sort of…” looking at Galen for any insight as he was simply at a loss for words, and his face showed it.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:14 am
Wolfe Garm

Haeo

Galen had to laugh. Honestly, the girl deserved it at this point. He shook his head at Primus, "Then pole her and take her to Lady Zosne. Aside from plotting to the king's sister-in-law, which is treason by the way; she also might hold some more information. Lady Zosne is good at getting information. When he's finished, she can get the girl healed and drop her in Lareth's Pit to have fun with. Last three people that went in there, came out in pieces. Lady Zosne likes to leave her playmates intact..." he pointed out, making sure that the girl could hear every word.

"Get two females in there to strip her down then put her in basics. I don't want any surprise escapes from this one. Lady Zosne gets her intact. And keep her gagged for the trip," he instructed, knowing that the orders would be obeyed. While two females would go into the cell to do the job, they wouldn't be unmonitored.

He finally turned and headed for the barracks with Primus, "How's the inspection coming? Any holes we need to plug?" he asked, watching as the stands along one side of the training arena were being searched thoroughly for any surprises.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:24 pm

Red Gypsy

Haeo

Primus Gul'Sarac

The Primus nodded “apart from multiple violations with trainees having contraband, there’s been a few trainees whose been flagged, for whatever reason their backgrounds don’t check out, and there are at three trainees unaccounted for, possible they’re working with her, but won’t know for sure until they’ve been found, the trackers who picked her up already left when they received the orders to bring them in, so it’s just a waiting game” pausing a moment when a sentry approached and handed a report to the Primus and then left without a word, the Primus looked at the report a moment and just sighed before handing it over to Galen “well the corpse has been confirmed as one of the unaccounted for trainees, the trainees who’d been flagged only one of them was released, seems he was a noble child who’d run off to join the military, the other two it seems are unknown, one male and one female, Trainee Gostmer, and Trainee Desvi are being held as their names are fake it seems.” The Primus stopped to let Galen read the report, and watched as two females showed up to deal with the prisoner. Looking at the guards behind him and spoke up again “notify officer Devros with the third cohort first section to have a detachment formed for armed escort and make sure they bring a pole to carry the prisoner” the guard nodded and took off without delay, looking back at Galen he waited to see what he wanted to do, while the females went about stripping the prisoner down and searching her for anything that could be used to escape, before they’d put her in plain clothes.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:35 pm
Wolfe Garm

Galen frowned at the two names mentioned then remembered some details, "Those two are personally cleared. I know who they are and their names are that way for a reason. Keep that under wraps. If you have to, put them in my office for now. They're special cases," he told him simply then moved on to the rest.

"Contraband, we're used to. As for the one that ran away to join the military... He's lying. This is the military. This is the fort where all the children of the nobility get their military training. So have him triple checked. I want you and Grinnen to search Gypsy's quarters. Just you two. Make sure that she hasn't been left any nasty surprises. Then I want you to search mine, and Al'gaan's quarters. After that, I'll only trust you two with my office and the records rooms," he instructed, knowing that Primus and his assistant could be trusted with those special locations.

They needed to search Gypsy's quarters, but he also needed to protect her privacy. So Primus and Grinnen were the compromise..

"Get an honor guard assembled to transport our 'guest' up to the castle. I'll have the paperwork ready for Lady Zosne by the time they're ready to leave," he finished his orders then clapped him on the shoulder to move on while he went to his office for the paperwork needed for the transfer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:17 pm

Red Gypsy

Primus Gul'Sarac

The Primus looked at Galen and simply nodded, if he knew who they were then there was no reason to keep them detained, as for the other one he’d look into that matter and find out what is going on with him. Watching for a moment as the two females conducted their search and shook his head as he took off he had orders to follow and wasn’t going to waste time, and made his way to where the two detained trainees were being held. As he made his way, he stopped a moment when he saw the detachment formed up and waved them over, they moved with a purpose and stopped by the Primus “alright we’re waiting on paperwork for a prisoner transfer, high value. Whose got the pole?” one of the legionnaires stepped forward and showed a metal pole and nodded “take a couple of escort with you and head to the prisoner, the two women who are prepping her should be almost done so if they’re still working with the prisoner stand by until they are done and then get ready to move her out of there.” They all nodded and took off to see the prisoner, the officer of the detachment who’d been assigned took the rest by the gate and waited.

That over the Primus continued and went into the building where the two trainees were being held and went inside to see them, a couple of guards were with them and saluted when they saw the Primus come in “as you were, release the trainees they’ve been verified” looking at the trainees he continued once they were released “you two come with me and keep quiet” they looked at each other but complied and followed the Primus towards the main building and went inside. After walking through the building, he knocked on a door and opened it briefly and simply gestured them to go into the office. Once the door was closed, he looked up to see Grinnen and nodded as he walked towards him “have you heard?” Grinnen shook his head “ran into Galen not long ago, told me to see you about a sweep?” the primus nodded and replied “we’ve got three rooms, an office and the records room to sweep, make sure there’s no surprises” he stopped by Grinnen who was confused “are we expecting more trouble?” “better safe than sorry, we’ve got Gypsy’s, Galen’s, and Al’gaan’s rooms to check thoroughly, and then make sure the Galen’s office and records Room are cleared” Grinnen nodded and looked behind him “well we’re already here let’s make sure the office is cleared as I assume that’s where the two trainees are?” nodding he turned around and approached the office and knocked again before he opened it and saw the two trainees looking at him questioningly and shook his head “hang tight we’ve got a search to make here” both of them nodded and the two of them searched the office carefully, making sure not on part of the office wasn’t checked “think I got something” the Primus looked behind him and stepped over to where Grinnen was “what is it?” he pulled an object out of a box which had been placed on a shelf by the desk “ I Don’t know” the primus carefully took the object and shook his head “well it’s a good thing we found this, it’s not active but it’s a destruction catalyst, very old school when you wanted to use magic to assassinate someone but don’t want to be there personally, haven’t personally dealt with them but I know who has” the Primus Carefully moved it out of the office Grinnen finishing the sweep and not finding anything else and leaving the others who seemed a bit panicked at this point.

Closing the door behind them they both head to the records room and stop by the door. The Primus nodded and they both went in after it was unlocked and they both once again swept the room moving carefully and thoroughly before they concluded that nothing outside of what was supposed to be there and moved on locking the room up and leaving to head to bedrooms. They moved to the bedrooms without delay the Primus still holding the catalyst but not letting it be seen by anyone. Eventually They both made it to the rooms and started with Gypsy’s room, opening the door they walked in and swept the room, surprisingly they found a similar Catalyst though to the Primus dismay he had no idea what kind of catalyst since it didn’t share the same features as the one they found in the room, to which they’d discovered embedded into the mattress of the bed, which gave them both a moment of pause, to look at each other before they continued, and finding a similar ones scattered about the room, totaling five in all, they really wanted Gypsy dead and weren’t leaving anything to chance, which made him wonder what it was that they’d intended to use on her.

Once they were certain that the room was cleared, they swept Galen’s and Al’gaans in turn and finding a few catalysts of unknown type in their rooms. Finding this odd the Primus couldn’t help but wonder who had done this since the commander wasn’t likely to be a threat to any plan since they were only there for training and would eventually leave unless they wanted to cut off the head of two officers who were influential within the legion, and regular forces alike.

Once they were done, they brought the catalysts into a secured room, The Primus making sure that the room was guarded by the legion since he knew they wouldn’t let anyone in without confirmation from Galen or himself. The primus placed the catalysts on a table and couldn’t help but shake his head at how many were planted, makes him wonder if there wasn’t someone else calling the shots. Hopefully Zosne would get some useful information out of the prisoner. Looking at Grinenn he spoke up “why don’t you let Galen know we’re done with our search; he’ll likely want to see this.” Grinnen nodded and took off without delay.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:38 pm
Wolfe Garm

Grinnen nodded and left, heading straight for Galen. The commander was watching the honor guard leave with their prisoner, and the paperwork for it. He'd made sure that he'd given a detailed account of their investigation so far and stressed that they needed more information out of the stupid female. He'd also made sure to tell her NOT to tell Lareth until she was finished with her...

He listened to Grinnen and simply followed him to the guarded room to look over the devices. He checked them all over carefully, making sure not to touch them just yet. Thankfully, they'd separated them out by where they'd been found. Made it easier to figure them out.

"Well... That's interesting... Me and Al'gaan dead... And Gypsy... Yeah, they want her dead, but not right away... Two of those are meant to make her loopy and set off her demonic needs at the same time. The other three look like fail-safes, meant to take her out if she fought or the first two failed," he gave them the approval to have them neutralized then frowned as he thought it through thoroughly.

After a moment, he frowned up at Primus, "I'm going to give you a new job... You and Grinnen... Take a handful of your legion. Only a handful, mind you. Go to the castle. Ask for Brimstone. Tell him I sent you. Grinnen knows the right wording to use. You're to inspect the royal quarters even more thoroughly than you did here. That includes Lareth and Cynthia's bedroom and sitting room, and the nursery. Especially the nursery. Check over every square inch of the place. Whatever you find, don't hide it from Cynthia, but don't leave it there. Bring it here so we can put them with these," he told them both, his voice grim as he put things together.

"I think I know what's going on, but I don't dare say anything until I have more proof," he added, then motioned for them to head on out as fast as possible.

"Oh, and Primus? Do us all a favor and speak with the utmost respect with Brimstone, no matter how he acts. If he seems to be flirting, flirt back. If he seems bored, tolerate it. If he's being a useless fop, just go with it. There's more reason for any of it than you can guess," he pointed out, needing to make sure that the male kept his temper in check.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:55 pm

Red Gypsy

Primus Gul'Sarac

The Primus looked at Grinnen and simply nodded, the Primus had to wonder what was going on, but wasn’t going to linger any longer than was necessary to find out as he suspected that the fact that they were going to the castle told him nothing good and left the building with Grinnen, waving over an officer from the legion he spoke up “marshal up a dozen legionnaires immediately, we’ve got a priority mission and need to leave now, have them by the western gate in five minutes, full combat equipment” the officer saluted and took off in a run towards the bulk of the legion, after a moment a group took off towards the barracks and disappeared inside. After a while of waiting the members from the third cohort’s section three stood in front of the Primus their equipment ready “Form up and move out!” immediately they formed up in a column behind the Primus and Grinnen and didn’t waste anymore time making their way towards the castle with all haste, being a Shock Legion the legionnaires could still move at a good pace even if they were carrying all their equipment, of the twelve, half of them carried a sword and shield, the rest carrying more traditional bows with a short sword and buckler over rifles which was more common in their legion. Every cohort included both rifles and bows, usually two sections out of five sections were issued bows over rifles for their silence and versatility on a battlefield, especially when they needed to fire over a shield wall.

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash