Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:38 pm
under construction.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:41 pm
Lareth walked into his room with a floating cynthia beside him, the doors to his huge room opened by the same butlers who had run off to bring supplies Hal would need to this room.

He floated the red haired woman to his bed and very gently eased her down and onto his bed.

Inwardly he gave a snort. 'never catch yourself in my bed ever...ha! Silly woman.'

He made sure she was comfortable before he turned and watched as Hal came into the room hurriedly with his medical bag. It was an old and tattered bag, and Hal would never let Lareth replace the thing. Lareth stepped aside as Hal came over and examined his patient.

The demon king told Hal what had happened as he had heard from Sebastet and explained her current condition.

Hal asked Lareth to leave as he would have to undress the young woman and check her over. Lareth sighed and left.

Hal made sure Lareth had left before he began to carefully undress Cynthia with weathered but sure hands that were gentle.

"Oh, It is a ad state you are in....I was hoping you would visit the master in a much better state of health."

He knew she was out cold but still talking kept him occupied as he checked her over.

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:10 am
Once Hal had the dress off of her, Cynthia's body revealed another wound that the bodice of her dress had hidden: four puncture marks in her side opposite from the stab wound that looked like very sharp nails or talons had pierced her at the same time as she'd been stabbed.

He also revealed two sheaths that had been hidden by the dress: an empty one at her left forearm and one at her right thigh that held her athame. At least Hal had the experience not to remove it from her, though he did remove the empty sheath and drop it on the pile of her ruined dress.

But once he moved to check her wounds, something else happened. The evil energy in her wound started shifting through her body, making her whimper softly.

It helped that she knew Hal's voice well, having known the old demon since he was in his prime. He'd been the one to introduce her to Lareth, in fact. And he probably suspected that she'd truly wanted to be exactly where she was under different circumstances...

As it was, Sebastet's punch couldn't keep her unconscious long as the pain from the energy moving through her intensified, eventually waking her up with a small scream. she looked around the room with wide eyes until she settled on Hal's face above her and tried to let him know something, "Fire... Demon's Fire may kill it...," she gasped out to him, though she didn't know how she knew the solution to getting rid of the energy moving through her, she just suddenly knew it...

After saying that, the pain intensified to the point that her body writhed on the bed as she screamed loudly with it, unable to do anything else...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:48 pm
"Demon fire? I can do that."
Hal touched her cheek softly to comfort her before he had tiny blue flames come from his fingers.
He pulled off his belt and had her bite it.
"I am sorry for the pain I am going to inflict upon you my lady. Forgive me."

He put his fingertips to her wounds and sent demonic fire into her to seek and destroy the evil energy within her.

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:37 pm
Cynthia bit down on the belt, knowing full well what was coming. Then the fire moved through her and she screamed, the sound muffled by the belt in her mouth as her body arched with the pain of it.

The energy proved to be uncannily elusive, actually moving away from the fire in a sluggish motion. But Hal was eventually able to find it and burn it away, though the fight to do so eventually had Cynthia passing out on him.

Her screams may have been muffled but they could still be heard in the outer room and made the other butlers very nervous since they weren't used to screams like that coming out of Lareth's rooms. It sounded like Hal was killing her, not pleasuring her.

The sudden silence when she passed out didn't make any of them feel better...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:57 pm
User Image
Lir made sure Yamille had a clear running path all the way to the room. By the time Yamille got there she was a little out of breath but she was aloud. Heeled boots where not easy to run in. Getting to the door she opened it and looked in. She did not stop to look before going over to Cynthia and Hal. "what did you do to her? Is she all right?" she asked worried.Lir just found a place to sit and relax.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:21 pm
Hal looked to Yamille as he cleaned his hands and put his belt back on.
"Hello miss. I simply healed the young woman with the only way I knew how. That was using my demonic fire to burn out the energy that was slowly killing her.

She had hidden wounds and I did tend to those as well. I put the best herbal medicine our realm has to offer to work. She will make a full recovery."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image
Yamille sighed some relief before she went to look Cynthia. "now i am debating if I want to smack her on the back of the head when she walks or hug and kiss her" she said smiling and shaking her head. Cynthia gave her scares a lot but this was cutting it close and Yamille would be lost with out her friend. "thank and O I am yamille this old hags friend" she said smiling. She would let cyn try to kill her for that one later.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:34 pm
Cynthia was laying on the bed looking very pale with the sheet covering her up to her shoulders. Hal had understated the danger Cynthia had been in. If he hadn't done what he had...

Well, this was the closest she'd been to truly dying in her entire long life. And she'd carry a few nasty scars from this one.

As it was, she still looked a mess right now with bruises over her exposed skin that were only now showing some impressive coloring, proving that she'd been through hell.

But she was sleeping right now. Alright, she was passed out from the pain of having the energy burned out of her. But at least she'd start to heal and possibly finish healing this time.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Berial looked at him as he got out of his grip. He noticed Yamille. "Hey you ok there? Sorry about your friend this dummy told me. I was worried and thought something happened. So is there anything I could do to assist at all." He said speaking in a low voice as he looked at her.  

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:44 pm
Hal smiled and bowed to Yamille before he took her hand and kissed the top of it.
"My name is Hal madam, and I am the head steward here in the castle. I have known Cynthia for as long as I can remember and I am glad she has a friend as beautiful as you."

The older man let go of her hand and took a step back.

"Has anyone gotten you a room yet?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:17 pm
User Image
Yamille looked down at Cynthia and kissed her forehead. She would say a prayer for her to night and hoped the gods heard her this time. Smiling she giggled and bowed her head. "thank you Hal and I mean it" she said before she heard Dagra hiss. "you the dummy you did not know this was your home land" Dagra said before flying and resting on Yamille's shoulder. "Baby you got to stop dating idotes" he said with a hiss, "you are going to get hurt."

Yamille rolled her eyes and patted his head before going over to Berial and giving him and hug and kiss. "Yes I am fine and sorry for leaving with out telling you and about Dagra" she said smiling, "my Friends fine I have Hal to thank for that." She hugged him again before looking at Hal. "ummm no we don't we were sortof brought her last notice." she said

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:56 pm
Hal checked over Cynthia one last time before he headed to the doors.

"If you and your guests follow me, I welcome you to our realm and will show you to the guest quarters on the second floor."

Hal lead the way to the second floor where there were rooms abound. He lead them to a very spacious and clean room. Everything they would need was provided and hal instructed them that the maids and butlers were at their beck and call.

"is there anything else I can offer you?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:03 pm
After Hal took Yamille and her friend out of the room, Cynthia started to wake up. Her soft green eyes opened and the first thing she saw was Lareth in the doorway looking at her.

For a moment, there was a look of longing on her face that showed how she truly felt about him. But the look was gone so fast that it might not have been there at all.

She looked down and started to push herself up in the bed, stopping when the wound in her side pulled. She'd heal now, though it would take a bit to happen fully, "I'd forgotten how much it hurts to have demon's fire going through me...," she said in an exhausted tone, her voice a little hoarse from screaming.

"Well, maybe Hal's herbs and potions will help me heal faster and I'll be out of your hair all the sooner...," she commented, knowing full well how much Lareth hated her.

He still couldn't get past her evil phase, no matter what she did. She'd even given him the one weapon that would kill her instantly in the hope that she could mend that fence, though he'd only allowed her to remain alive and still hated her.

She couldn't help how she felt about him, how she'd felt since she'd met him. She'd gone on the straight and narrow because of him, though she'd never said it. Instead of telling him how she felt she'd hidden it behind her temper and their arguments, doing her best to keep him at a distance. And she'd succeeded almost too well...

But here she was, in his bed, naked since Hal'd had to cut her dress off, covered with a sheet with her wounds bandaged and treated while she tried not to look at him. Her pale skin was still covered with a soft sheen of sweat from Hal getting rid of the evil energy that had plagued her and her hair beautiful but in need of cleaning as it spilled over the pillows behind her to trail off the side to touch the floor beside the bed.

She really was a beautiful woman even though she didn't act like she saw it. But at the moment, she looked like a woman who needed to be protected and cared for.

She finally looked up and around the room, slowly realizing where she was and blushing when it hit her. she cleared her throat and finally looked at him, "Why put me in here?" she asked him softly, the look on her face showing that she knew he didn't trust her.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Demon Realm

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash