Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Haven's Entrance [Recreated]** Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:22 pm
A human appeared in Swift's Forest, named Haven, and was taken to the Castle. She suffers from amnesia, and is supposedly a legendary hero on the Planet of Zyra. She is now locked in her room, deeply depressed. Now, Frost is attempting to help her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:37 pm
Frost knocked on Haven's door, calling out her name. "Haven, dear?"

The teen snapped from her trance, her ears pricking. (She's in Sonic Character Form.) She quickly shoved the blade under her pillow and dragged her rug over the crimson stains on the floor. She opened the door with a cheery smile, seemingly back to normal. "Hello, Frost! What can I do for you?"

Frost looked past Haven into her room, which seemed normal. "Um...Are you okay? You haven't come out of here in days...We're all worried..."

"What? Me? I'm perfectly fine!" Haven said, looking away.

Frost wasn't convinced, but went along with in for now. "Will you come with me to breakfast? You're getting a bit too thin."

Frost and Haven walked back to the Dining Room, and Frost gave S.M. a look that said 'Something's definately off.'  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:47 pm
S.M. nodded in acknowledgement. "Haven, could you hold your bowl out to me and I'll pour you some cereal? I'd do it myself but I'm holding the baby." S.M. said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:41 pm
((Clever!))

Haven sat down in front of her bowl, pulling her gloves up under the table. She picked up the bowl with one hand and held it out to S.M., the underside of the gloved stained with a fresh red color. As she reached the bowl out towards Swift, her glove shifted down a bit, revealizing "reddened" skin. Frost realized what he was doing and got Haven's attention so she didn't notice her own slip-up. "So, Haven...I was wondering how you became so good at drawing in a few short days. Remember? You showed me your sketchbook."

Haven smiled, looking at Frost. "I need to see the object in front of me. Then I break it down into pieces and slowly add detail. That simple."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:12 pm
((Thanks! biggrin ))

S.M. reached out and poured the cereal into Haven's bowl. He set the box down and pushed the milk over to her. "So, Haven, what have you been up to, being holed up in your room, I mean?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:00 am
Haven began pouring milk in her cereal. "Mostly reading, drawing." She said with a convincing smile.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:04 pm
"You haven't been doing anything... extracurricular? Something with your own person, maybe?" S.M. subtly nudged.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:19 pm
((For the record, that could have been worded much better. Because that could be taken in the entirely wrong direction. Just saying.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:38 pm
((That's why we don't have our minds int the gutter, sir))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:44 pm
((I know, I'm just saying, it could have been worded a bit better. Plus, I wouldn't concider cutting yourself an 'extracurricular activity'.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:26 pm
Haven looked down. "No, sir." She responded politely, her smile faultering as she sprinkled sugar over her cereal and began to eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:57 pm
Gareth (Blood's first name) walked into the dining hall, smiles and sincerity. "Hello all. Enjoying breakfast, I presume?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:14 pm
Haven looked up, smiling at Gareth. "Good morning, Gareth. Sleep well?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:18 pm
Gareth's eyes widened at Haven. "Who are you and how the hell do you know my name?" He was prepared to defend himself on any claims the woman on any which way she knew him.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:37 pm
Haven laughed. "Frost told me all about you. I simply assumed who you were based on her description of you. I'm sorry if I frightened you. I'm Haven. I fell into Swift's Forest a few weeks ago, unfortunately being granted amnesia in the process. I'm actually a human, but I have shape-shifting abilities. Again, sorry!" She explained.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff