Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Legend of Korra Roleplay search! :]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:08 pm
Hello, Jay here! Recently I have become obsessed with the show Legend of Korra. I think it's great, and probably one of the best shows I've seen in a very long time and I just can't resist finding a roleplay for it. Therefore that's the purpose of my thread, is to find anybody to do a Legend of Korra roleplay with me. I am willing to do this as 1 x 2 or a 1 x 1, and probably more preferably a 1 x 2. I don't quite have a good plot picked out, and I'd love to hear ideas.

A few things about me first though. I'm semi-literate+, but in this roleplay I will definitely doing my best! I usually will do at least two paragraphs to about four paragraphs. I would also prefer to have some form of fancy post, but it doesn't need to be too extravagant.

As for the plots/pairing ideas, the only preference is that I get to play Mako. I don't mind the characters that you play, it could be an OC if you'd like.

If you would like to join me just quote me here please! Thanks for suffering through all my rambling also. :]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:15 pm
Guardian Jay140

-jumping up and down like a fan girl- Me Me Me!! I am a literate roleplayer who can get a few good paragraphs in and I have been obsessed with the Avatar series and I have been looking forward to Korra for a while now. I have an OC I would love to play and she is a fellow fire bender!
yum_onigiri

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:21 pm
Candice Cakes

-jumping up and down like a fan girl- Me Me Me!! I am a literate roleplayer who can get a few good paragraphs in and I have been obsessed with the Avatar series and I have been looking forward to Korra for a while now. I have an OC I would love to play and she is a fellow fire bender!
yum_onigiri

Oh that would be super awesome! I'm glad I could find somebody so quickly! I'm super excited about this roleplay. Do you have anything that you want in the plot? I'm open to just about anything, but by far my favorite part of the series is the pro-bending and it would be cool if we could incorporate that.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:25 pm
Guardian Jay140

How about it has been a few years now since Mako and Korra met, let's say whatever does happen with the story and the anti-bending revolution is already over (happy ending like always) and now Mako, Korra, and Bo-Lin are still pro-bender masters. And Mako runs into a certain fire bender (me) who keeps everything about her secret. He falls for her and wants to know more about her but what will happen after he discovers the truth of her identity?
yum_onigiri

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:32 pm
Candice Cakes

How about it has been a few years now since Mako and Korra met, let's say whatever does happen with the story and the anti-bending revolution is already over (happy ending like always) and now Mako, Korra, and Bo-Lin are still pro-bender masters. And Mako runs into a certain fire bender (me) who keeps everything about her secret. He falls for her and wants to know more about her but what will happen after he discovers the truth of her identity?
yum_onigiri

Oh I like that. I think that will make for a great roleplay, and I think we can add some pretty awesome twists to that as well. Now that the plot is settled, I guess we just have to do the board! Would you like to make it? I don't mind making it, but I don't make the board fancy, I just do fancy posts. xP  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:34 pm
Guardian Jay140

Would you make it? I can get over fancy and will spend WAY too long making it pretty...
yum_onigiri

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:56 pm
Candice Cakes
Guardian Jay140

Would you make it? I can get over fancy and will spend WAY too long making it pretty...
yum_onigiri

Sorry that its really simplistic and boring. Here's the board though. If you would like to add more things to the character profile its cool also! And I have a quick question as well. Would you mind if I have Pabu hang with Mako, even though it's more Bolin's thing?

[x]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:03 pm
Guardian Jay140

I don't mind at all!
yum_onigiri

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)