Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
<< Jay >> Fiery Love << Candice >> Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

toranne

Pup

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:53 pm
Fɪʀʏ L

P L O T

It has been a few years now since Mako and Korra met, let's say whatever does happen with the story and the anti-bending revolution is already over and now Mako, Korra, and Bo-Lin are still pro-bender masters. And Mako runs into a certain fire bender who keeps everything about her secret. He falls for her and wants to know more about her but what will happen after he discovers the truth of her identity?

C H A R A C T E R P R O F I L E

N A M E ~
A G E ~
G E N D E R ~
B I O ~
P E R S O N A L I T Y ~
O T H E R I N F O ~

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image

A G E ~ 19

G E N D E R ~ Male

B I O ~ Mako lived a hard life on the streets of Republic City. When he was just eight years old his parents were killed in front of him by a fellow fire bender, leaving only him, his brother and his trusty scarf. After being orphaned on the streets of Republic City, Mako did everything necessary to protect his little brother Bolin. This eventually led him to do some work for the Triple Threat Triads. Although something he was not proud of, he never regrets anything he had to do to survive, and keep his brother safe.

After being caught in a street fight, by a former pro-bender, Mako was introduced to the sport. He was brought back to the pro-bending arena where he and his brother trained, and lived in the attic. Eventually he became a pro-bender, as the team leader for the Fire Ferrets.

P E R S O N A L I T Y ~ While very reserved, Mako can have a very compassionate and kind side. His times on the street have given him a sort of 'rough edge', making him seem very indifferent, and closed to his emotions. He does anything necessary to protect the people he loves though.

toranne

Pup

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image
N A M E ~
Zara Cinder
A G E ~
G E N D E R ~
Female
B I O ~
Zara is a firebender, and she lived a life of... privilege since well she is kinda..sorta....the Fire Nation's youngest princess. Yeah kinda a big bomb to drop right? Anyway she was born the youngest of the three heirs to the fire nation throne. She has an older brother and an older sister and there was no way of her being the fire lord. Until she was able to master fire bending by the time she turned ten years old! She was labeled a prodigy and was in the running to be more then a Princess instantly. Her siblings were very jealous of their little sister.

Of course she didn't want it..any of it. She would have been contempt just being a princess the rest of her life. After years of her siblings growing more and more jealous of her, they finally had the guts to ask their father to hold a competition to determine who the heir to the throne should be. At first Zara had planned on refusing but they wouldn't let her and she was forced to be ready to face her older siblings and fight them. Yes she had far better skills at fire bending than each of them but...if they came at her together she would be screwed. Her great grandfather Zuko had a scar from one of these bending battles and she didn't want to end up like that.

The night before the battle was planned she ran away. That was about three months ago and she has been on the run ever since. She ended up in Republic City and has been laying low ever since. News of her disappearance hasn't left the Fire Nation...yet.
P E R S O N A L I T Y ~
Zara is a hot headed and stubborn girl. She has a tendency to get mad at anyone for any reason and at any time. Though behind her fiery exterior she is actually a pretty sweet and kind girl. She isn't one to hide who she truly is, other then the fact that she's a princess. Zara is very fun loving and care free, often saying what is on her mind when it comes to mind. She can also be very childish when it comes to handling things.
O T H E R I N F O ~
She cut her hair after she ran away so people wouldn't recognize that she was a princess.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:31 pm
Candice Cakes

Do you have a preference on starting, cause I don't mind at all. :]

toranne

Pup

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:33 pm
Guardian Jay140

Please set the seen!
yum_onigiri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:59 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

"T Lʀ"

"L ɢss, Y'ʀ ʜ Aʀ...

Fɪʀ Fʀʀs ғʀ ʜ ɪɴ!

...And I'm an Idiot"

The sun peaked over the horizon, rays of light bursting into the attic room where Mako lived. Mako groaned, pulling the sheets over his face to block the light from his eyes. Unlike Mako though, Pabu was wide awake at the foot of his bed. Pabu scurried up the bed, and up to Mako's head. The small ferret licked him with his small tiny pink tongue, attempting to wake him up. "Pabu..." Mako moaned, attempting to push the ferret off of his head, only causing the ferret to try even harder to wake him up. "Fine, fine. I'm up." Mako said as he sat up in his bed, squinting from the sunlight that streamed into the room. He yawned stretching his arms upwards, and then slipping out of his bed.

Mako slipped on his coat, and then wrapped his scarf around his neck carefully. He ran his hand through his jet black hair, attempting to fix it at least a little bit. "Come on Pabu." He called, as the red ferret crawled up his arm and then rested around his neck. Mako stroked his tail once, and then left the attic room in a hurry.

The morning was young and most of the city wasn't quite up yet. He was headed to his usual early morning shift at the Power Plant. He wasn't a fan of the job, but they needed it. Mako jogged down the street in a hurry, as he was running late as usual. He brushed past people recklessly, desperately hurrying so that he would make it on time.

toranne

Pup

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:22 pm
Zara Cinder
________________________________I am a princess, run away,and a traitor

No one can know who I really am________________________________

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Zara was sleeping on the foot of one of the statues in the park. For a few months now she was trying to get by on her own with the little money she had. Tough it goes against everything she was taught, she had managed to get by with stealing for a while. The morning light awoke her and she sighed sitting up and letting a leg hang down from the statue. She flipped some of her white hair from her face as she jumped from the statue and into the park. She tucked her hand in her pockets and she let out a deep sigh as she closed her blue eyes. She walked a bit forward, into the sidewalk, until she felt someone push into her. The young firebender was caught off guard as she fell over.

"Hey! What's your problem bro?!" she said to the man that had pushed her down. She stood up and dusted off her clothes and her hair was a mess form this little encounter. "Honestly, do you even look before you start running dead into a crowd!" she continued to rant. Her hot headed nature kicking in.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Guardian Jay140

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:25 am
Candice Cakes

User Image

"T Lʀ"

"L ɢss, Y'ʀ ʜ Aʀ...

Fɪʀ Fʀʀs ғʀ ʜ ɪɴ!

...And I'm an Idiot"

Mako was thrown backwards sliding across the sidwalk. He grabbed his head with his hand in pain, and growled slightly. He didn't get a look at the girl that he had ran into quite yet, as he gathered his bearings. "Dude, watch where your going..." He said as he looked upwards at the stranger that he had ran into. Mako became very lovestruck at that moment, making him very flustered. "Uh...uh... I'm sorry about that." Mako said, pushing himself back upwards, embarrassed from what he did. Pabu scurried back up his arm, and returned to his spot around Mako's neck.

Mako looked down at the girl, forgetting that he was in a hurry for moment. "Are you okay?" He said, becoming genuinely kind once again. His maroon eyes shined in the sunlight, making him look all the more genuine. "I wish I could make this up to you..." Mako said thinking as he tapped his finger against his lips. "How does dinner sound?" Noticing that she looked a little rugged from her night stay in the park. It was his attempt to maybe get her interest and possibly a girlfriend. She was pretty cute, but from her first impressions she seemed a little rough.

toranne

Pup

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:48 pm
Zara Cinder

User Image

Zara was about to yell when she stopped. Blue eyes gazing up at the taller male and a blush flushing over her cheeks. She gave a sweet smile as she tried to fix her hair suddenly feeling the need to be cute enough to be in front of him. She giggled lightly. "Dinner?" she said to him with a sweet voice, her stomach just growled at the thought of getting a real meal. She nodded and seemed to be excited as she suddenly got close. "I would love to!" she said excited with a sparkle in her deep blue eyes.

She then realized how close she was and her blush deepened as she took a step back shyly giggling. "Sorry.....I'm Zara." she said and extended a hand to him. She was awestruck that someone like him would bump into her. All of her anger became luck in an instant. Her eyes examined him, the dark hair, the tall stature, the seemingly toned body, and most of all those beautiful eyes. She felt like burning up under his gaze.

Guardian Jay140

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:42 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

"T Lʀ"

"L ɢss, Y'ʀ ʜ Aʀ...

Fɪʀ Fʀʀs ғʀ ʜ ɪɴ!

...And I'm an Idiot"

Mako blushed as she came closer to him, then chuckled at her. "Looks like you need a good meal." He obviously noticed her stomach rumbling. He grabbed her hand lightly and shook it. "The names Mako by the way." He said as he looked up at a big clock tower that sat near to the park. He sighed, realizing that he was already late for his shift. He would have a hard time affording any food if he didn't actually get to work. He looked back down to Zara, and sighed unhappy that he was late. "Look, I've gotta go." He gave a small smile to the girl, and brushed passed her, slowly moving up to a jog like before.

Mako turned around as he was running, looking back towards Zara. "Meet me in front of the pro-bending arena at seven!" He called out, giving her a slight wave, before disappearing in the distance. As he made his way to the power plant, he had a hard time jogging the thought of the strange girl that he had ran into in the park. Mako wasn't one of superstitious beliefs, but maybe it was destiny.

toranne

Pup

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:14 pm
Zara Cinder

User Image

Zara watched him run off and she placed a hand on her chest and leaned back on a lamp post. She let out a breath she didn't notice she had been holding in. She smiled to the sky and she walked across the street. She needed to get some good clothes for her dinner tonight.....she though about how she could afford it. Her blue eyes landed on a small shop that hadn't opened yet. The young princess would regret this later but she had to do it for both breakfast, and a shopping funds. She pulled a black bandanna and she walked to the back of the shop.

The firebender tied the bandanna over her lower face and she went to the back door. She burned a hole through the wood and she reached in unlocking it. She crept in and went to the safe. She bended her way through the metal and she took out all the unons in it. She left the shop as quickly as she'd come and took off the bandanna going in the other direction to the shopping district.

Guardian Jay140

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:27 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

"T Lʀ"

"L ɢss, Y'ʀ ʜ Aʀ...

Fɪʀ Fʀʀs ғʀ ʜ ɪɴ!

...And I'm an Idiot"

The loud work whistle echoed through the power plant signaling that the workers were allowed to go home. Sweat dripped down his face, as the blue spark that shot from his hand slowly faded away. Mako brushed the sweat on his forehead off with the sleeve of his shirt, and took a deep breath. He was exhausted, and he hated the job, but he did what he had to do.

Mako left the power plant, walking at a slow place. The clock tower bellowed out with five loud 'dongs', signaling that it was five o'clock. He had a bit of time to get ready for his date that night, and picked up his pace some so that he would get back to his attic in a timely manner.

When he got back to his attic, he took a quick shower, and slipped on his usual attire. He wore a light grey jacket, and then tucked his red scarf around his neck as usual. It was almost six and, Mako left the Attic making his way down to the entrance to the large pro-bending arena, Pabu scurrying behind him trying to catch up. He stepped outside, and leaned up against the side of the yellow building, looking around to see if Zara was anywhere in sight.

toranne

Pup

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:46 pm
Zara Cinder

User Image

Zara grabbed a quick breakfast before she spent her afternoon shopping. She found a beautiful red and white dress (blue is red instead) and she smiled. She left with the dress on around six and she went to the park. She had an hour to decide what to do with her hair. She used a red ribbon and tried about three different hair styles before she just tied it on the right side of her head. By the time she stood up she saw it was ten minutes to seven.

With a new sense of panic to be late the young girl ran at full speed. It was rush hour and there was no way she was getting to the pro-bending arena with all these people around. She fire bended her way on an awning and she ran across it jumping to the next one. It wasn't the most orthodox way to get around but it was fast enough. At seven o five she jumped from the awnings and saw the arena was close. She fixed her hair wand walked up to Mako.

Guardian Jay140

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:40 pm
Candice Cakes

User Image

"T Lʀ"

"L ɢss, Y'ʀ ʜ Aʀ...

Fɪʀ Fʀʀs ғʀ ʜ ɪɴ!

...And I'm an Idiot"

Mako was beginning to think that she had ditched on him and was a little disappointed. But he soon caught a glimpse of Zara off in the distance and brushed the dust off his clothes, attempting to take care of any final adjustments before they met. He waited for her to approach him, and smiled. "You're a little late..." He said with a teasing smirk.

Pabu peaked his head out from behind Mako, and stared at Zara for some time. He leaped from Mako's shoulder onto, Zara's. He walked up to her face and sniffed it cautiously. Mako chuckled at the little ferret, and then brought him back to his own shoulder. "Sorry, that's Pabu." Mako said introducing the two.

The sky was going dark quickly, and the lights that lined the street now illuminated the city. Mako began strolling down the sidewalk, and urged Zara to walk alongside him. A calm and cool grin was spread across his face. "I know of a great place, it's not far from here. I'm sure you'll love it." He was rather hungry after a days full of work, and food sounded great.

toranne

Pup

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:58 pm
Zara Cinder

User Image

Zara blushed lightly at him. She smiled at the little ferret and she pet him lightly. "He's cute..I like animals." she said and followed as she remembered the pet she had at her palace. She missed her platypus bear and the turtle ducks. She held in a sigh and she kept smiling up at him. "Is there a name to this mystery place?" she asked him teasing. Zara could be playful, and she was actually trying to impress him. She didn't know why but she felt that she wanted to stick around Mako.

The princess looked around the city appreciating its beauty once more. "I have never seen anything like this place in the Fire Nation." she said aloud without thinking. She blushed and looked at the ground for a moment hoping he didn't hear her. She looked back up at him and kept her smiling going trying to play it off.

Guardian Jay140

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items