Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
A Twist to her Story [Recreated] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:46 am
((I don't remember the names, so this one will. So it will be vague until someone fills it in.))

Two scientists have created a being with Frost's DNA, causing her pain. Everything that happens to this being happens to Frost. Now, Swift, Spyke, and Fenrir are attempting Diplomatic measures to stop her and convince her to join us.

"So like we said, leave those two, and have your own free will. Join us. We will treat you as an equal, not as a slave." explains Fenrir, attempting to convince her to take a peaceful standpoint.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:50 pm
Flame shook her head. "No can do~!" She smiled, her tail flicking.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:45 pm
Spyke glares at Flame. "You really are pissing me off you know that...we are giving you a chance at your own life and yet you still rather obey those two losers!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:47 pm
"So you would rather be a slave than free? If you win, and kill us, you are still a slave to do their biding. And if you lose, you die. The only winning option here is to join us." explains Fenrir. What he was saying was indeed true, but he knew they would win. He was just trying to gain an ally and prevent needless bloodshed.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:49 pm
Flame gave a cocky smile. "Ah, but you forget. If you kill me, Frost dies as well--Agh!" She cut off as a light blue blur slapped her. "You?! How are you healed so quickly?!"

Frost rubbed her own cheek, just as Flame rubbed hers. "Let's just say I have an angel." Frost said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:28 pm
Spyke looks at Frost not even surprised at her arrival. "Took you long enough sis, I was about to beat her down."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:33 pm
Frost smiled. "Blame Angel for being slow."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:03 pm
"Or perhaps it was the mode of transport." Fenikkusu jokingly scolded himself as he hovered down into the scene.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:48 pm
Spyke raises his hand. "I blame both Angel and the bird!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:05 am
Angel chuckled, her wings making graceful flaps as she hovered to the ground. "Hold your tongue, Spyke Hedgecat."

Flame grit her teeth. "Well..." She lit a flame in her hand. "Sorry to break up this moment!" She flung the blazing ball at Frost, but she brought a shield up and blocked it.

Flame got annoyed and foolishly ran forward, only to get knocked to the side. She growled.

"You won't harm me if you act so foolish."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:19 am
Fenrir walks between them, and draws Thanatos. "If you want our Queen, you must go through all of us."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:04 pm
Spyke looks over at Frost. "Sorry in advance." He then charges at Flame and grabs her by the arm and flips her to the ground hard and twists her arm to where she can not move a inch with out inflicting pain to herself. "You know I'm wondering if we hurt you we hurt Frost then is the reverse true."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:15 am
Frost yelped and held her arm.

Flame grit her teeth. "Yes. We feel each other's pain, emotions, and inner thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:14 pm
((I'm not gonna lie, Ryu, Spyke seems to be, as of late, turning into a Mary Sue when it comes to fight scenes.))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:22 pm
((Mary Sue?))  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff