Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
1x1 Anybody?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:29 pm
Mmmkay so I have two ideas. Please feel free to add on and suggest and such or give me some of your 1x1 roleplay ideas. ^-^

Idea 1: The daughter of a very powerful and rich assassin has a daughter who is never following orders and always being reckless and disrespectful. He forces one of his greatest guys to care for her and handle her and out up with all of her crap. At first they hate each other, but soon they end up friends... And maybe more.

Idea 2: An immortal man has been in love with the same woman for centuries. Every 100 years or so she is reincarnated, but her eyes are always the same so he is able to find her. Everytime she is reincarnated she does not remember him so he has to try to make her low him again. Which can be harder than it sounds if your an immortal creature.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:26 pm
xDanie Bearx
Mmmkay so I have two ideas. Please feel free to add on and suggest and such or give me some of your 1x1 roleplay ideas. ^-^

Idea 1: The daughter of a very powerful and rich assassin has a daughter who is never following orders and always being reckless and disrespectful. He forces one of his greatest guys to care for her and handle her and out up with all of her crap. At first they hate each other, but soon they end up friends... And maybe more.

Idea 2: An immortal man has been in love with the same woman for centuries. Every 100 years or so she is reincarnated, but her eyes are always the same so he is able to find her. Everytime she is reincarnated she does not remember him so he has to try to make her low him again. Which can be harder than it sounds if your an immortal creature.

sounds cool razz  

LigerZeroNara

Invisible Friend

xDanie Bearx

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:28 pm
Which one lol?? o;  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers