Submit

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A vast dark hidden room, with a throne at the far wall in which Goh sits when he is pondering things in the dark vast void of his mind. Two dragon statues that seem oddly alive breath purple fire into their claws to help light the room with its ghostly light. Snakes seem to curl up the pillars of the room and there are many symbols and dark designs painted or cut into the purple walls.

There are also many dark objects meant for darker purposes. A bedroom is behind the door right off the sided of the main room and throne. A room he often enters with his faithful servant Ilea.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image As Goh brought them into his private chambers, Ilea shivered in anticipation. Numerous things happened in these rooms, from pain to pleasure to both.

She looked up at him with her blood flowing over her pale, lightly scarred skin; each and every scar on her given to her by the man who held her now, "And what would my Master enjoy this dark evening? What would you have of me?" she asked him softly, watching his eyes as her blood flowed into her robe.

He'd spoken of his other gift for her, but she only cared about what would make him happy. The gifts were an honor, yes, but not enough of an honor as his love for her.

She looked so trusting in this moment, even with her blood flowing from injuries he'd given her; so trusting of him with everything she was, everything she had to offer.

She moved to pull his cloak from him, tossing it over a chair as she moved to the fastenings of his armor. It was something that had taken time for her to learn, for within this room he wore little between them. If she shed blood, she knew he wanted to feel it over his skin; if they were here for pleasure, he would want to feel her skin against his; if they were here for both... Well, one generally got the idea...

She started from his shoulders, removing his armor then the padding underneath, "Would you like to start with a bath? Or will my blood be enough for you?" she asked him, her voice shaking as she thought of the many ways things could go here...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

He remained silent for-longing her want of his voice, his touch his ..vary being. Tell after his armor was removed. As she removed the last peace of armor he took her hand in his and brought it up to his face and held it against his cheek and brushed it down his jaw line. "My dear...you ask of me "What would you have of me."...I want...your faithfulness, I want your soul, I want your vary being to being honor to me..and with such honor you will be honored in return.." he said as he still held her with his gaze, and his hand in hers on his cheek with the other he traced the cut on the cheek and healed it along with the cut on the shoulder.

After a moment or two, he removed his hand and hers from his face and gently moved her over to a great black bed with blood red sheets. He moved her by gentle pressure with the cold metal of his gift to her. its bladed was guiding and would give her the cold touch of him and its metal and at times him the warm flow of blood and touch of her.

Soon he was on the bed with her at his sided he traced her shoulder with the bladed as she lay beside him. "all i want is you at this moment and every moment.. after such long departing..." he said and held the blade in his hand the hilt out towards her. he leaned in to her his face that only she has seen looked upon her, all else only saw the metal mask he wear with his armor. but for her he showed all, and her alone. as he leaned he cut a bit of her shoulder again but fallowed it up with a almost gentle kiss upon it. 1 cut after another 1 kiss after another he went farther up her shoulder to her neck.

The box that held her 2nd gift from her master was laying at the foot of the bed forgotten for the moment as he looked and kissed and cut his away along his most faithful and loving servant.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image Ilea shivered with each kiss, made small noises of pain for him with each cut, "All that I am is yours Master... yours alone and for no one else unless at your command...," she told him in a soft whisper, letting him know of her faithfulness, her desire to please only him and no other.

He'd sent her to seduce one other in the past, though she'd gained no pleasure from it. Still, she'd done it to please him, to gain him what he'd wanted.

She tilted her head to allow him better access to her neck as her hands fisted in the sheets while her body shivered under both the blade and his kisses, her body responding as he'd trained her to, as she responded to no other.

"If all you want in this moment is me, Master... Then you have me... Blood, bone, and soul... I have no will but yours, my Master... I love none but you, desire none but you...," she said in a voice that shook from wanting him, wanting to beg him to take her but knowing better. If he took her, he'd do it in his own time.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

He only smiled at her words, her movements as he knew he had the mastery of her, and it brought him great pride in his creation and great satisfaction that he had someone who wanted him for him and not for power alone.

He coursed her neck with his strong yet gentle hand as he let the blade trace its blood lines back down the neck and shoulder. as he went down again with each kissed on each they healed and he set a sided the bladed for the moment. "Oh my dear, such pleasures you can give...And you are mine, and mine alone. your blood, your bone, your soul and being... and you love me for it." he said as he brought her close to him and took her hand in his again and brought it to his blood covered lips and kissed along the hand up the arm, neck and soon her lips.

As he moved he so happen to touch the box with his other hand. "ah, I think. its time to give you your next gift.." he said and opened the box which held 3 silver flasks, and a black roses with a ribbon that had been stained in blood tied around it.
"you are like the rose, A dark yet bueitful, create by me. and by blood are you tied to me..." he said, holding out the flower of his own creation out to her with the ribbon that was stained in blood. whether his own or her, or a mix of both none could tell nor would he say.

He took one of the flasks and held it out to her. do you know what this is?....no I dont expect you do..." he said uncorking the flask wit hits clear yet slightly purple tinged liquid inside on it. a faint smell of blood, and a flowery fragrance came off it. this is Seithr oil...liquid substance taken from the petals of the Seithr plant, which grew on a small island in the frigid northern seas. vary rare. " he said and took the athame in one hand and the flask in the other. he put a few drops of the oil on the bladed and made such to coat it well though never touching it himself. he then kissed Ileas neck and in the smallests of whispers. "to my love, with all my heart I give her honor with...pain...and honor with my love.." he said and set the tip of the blade on her thigh. as he did this he kissed her again.

((Seithr oil was a liquid substance taken from the petals of the Seithr plant, which grew on a small island in the frigid northern seas. The oil was normally harmless and mainly used for preserving pearls by a dwarven race, but when a certain incantation was spoken over it, along with the offering of a blood sacrifice, it became a deadly, caustic poison/substance. It ate away anything living or previously alive, but strangely left everything else with which it came in contact untouched. this batch of seithr will burn and scar, ect, but not poison ))

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image Ilea accepted the flowers for the gift they were, actually blushing when she took them into her hand as he kissed her. Then she gasped into the kiss at the pain he was gifting her with as he pressed the oil-coated blade to her skin, responding to his kiss even more.

After that, there wasn't much mystery to the course of their love, both Master and Servant. Sounds of screams and moans echoed down the corridors of the castle, making the servants, living and undead alike, shiver where they cowered in the shadows.

If this was how Goh greeted his most trusted and beloved, how would he greet anyone else? That was the question on all minds and filled the air of the entire castle itself with fear....

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:25 pm
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

It was close to 1am when He felt someone enter his domain without permission. His metal masked appeared on his face one again hiding his face from Ilea. "my child, We have a unexpected guest...Go clean your self up, and get dressed into something...revealingly proper to great are guest. " he said as he got off the bed. As he did he traced his finger down her thigh and leg and whispered words. The many cuts and such from there time together began to heal, as he left the room to go meet the guest. His temper was surprisingly level considering what he did to the last person who entered his castle without permission. the "guest's" head was still nailed to the front door while the rest of his body now walked about doing Goh's bidding.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image Ilea shivered as his finger moved over her, speaking the words that would heal her. But she got herself up despite the fact that her vision was still a bit fuzzy from both pain and pleasure, "Yes, Master...," she said simply before leaving the room to head to her own suite.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Ilea was waiting beside the throne in the main room, dropping to one knee automatically when she felt Goh's anger precede him as he moved towards this room. She'd been all through the Elven Realm, moving swiftly as she stayed to the shadows as he'd taught her to. She'd learned in a short while all that he'd asked her to learn. Now she was here to give him the information she'd gained.

When the door crashed open in front of him, she lowered herself even further where she was. Both knees came down and she lowered herself until she was on her elbows as well with her nose touching the stone floor. Her black hair was braided and now fell off of her shoulder to touch the floor next to her face.

She stayed in that position as he entered the room and wouldn't move or speak until he told her she could, especially in the face of his anger. She'd taken the brunt of that anger more than once, and while it had been pleasurable enough for both of them in the end, she still feared his anger. Everyone did...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:37 pm
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

Goh stormed into the room hiscape just gliding over the prone body of Ilea as he movedover to this seat. ignoreing her for the momment, blind with his anger. "My dear...you have entered into my presence at a most unpleasent time..." he said as he leaned hard aginst the arms stone arms. his attention now turning form his anger to the prone body.

After a moment or two, he removed his hand that was putting a strange hold on the chairs arm. he moved vary slowly towards her his boots made no sound as they moved, as he moved..like a shadow."so, you have returned to me, with good news i hope......" he said in a voice that inpliad a since of this holding back anger that could come forth in a instant.

he stood over her waiting for her to speak, his arms where crossed and his eyes burnened into the back of her head.
User ImageUser Image

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:24 am
User ImageIlea didn't move at all, able to feel his anger beating at her as if it were a tangible thing and only spoke when he said she could, "The Guardian of the King's Castle has only just chosen a king to unite them. The rest of the realm is still sending candidates in the hopes that they'll be chosen. Their wives and children want peace, are demanding it now that the castle has appeared. As soon as the announcement is made that the Guardian has chosen a monarch, the planning for the crowning will commence. That will be the time to attack them, if that is your desire Master, they will be weak until the crown touches his head and the oaths are made to him," she told him softly, unable to keep the shaking out of her voice from her fear of his anger.

She never hid anything from him. Not her fear, her love of him, her desire to keep him happy or at least content, and her absolute knowledge that she was not worthy of him. She knew he'd created her to be his companion in all things, that she was literally tailor-made for him, but she still felt that she wasn't good enough for him, that she still lacked in so many ways.

It was one reason that she never complained when he took his anger and frustration out on her, feeling that she deserved it somehow simply because he was angry or frustrated instead of happy or content. She knew her purpose, she knew it very well. She couldn't complain about it, wasn't really capable of complaining about it.

So in this moment, with his anger still moving around her, she welcomed it if her news wasn't enough to calm him. That meant that her news wasn't good enough, that she was still not worthy of him, that she deserved his anger at her. Part of her wanted to beg him to let her cheer him up in much more pleasant ways, but part of her wanted the absolute agony he'd give her with his anger. She wasn't sure what to ask for in this moment, she never truly was. She craved his pain as much as she craved his gentle touches. Anything, as long as he was touching her.

Some part of her wondered if he truly knew how she felt about him, if he knew just how far she'd truly go. He was literally her life, she wouldn't die unless he willed it so or her tie to him was severed. But it was more than that. She lived for him, had no will to live unless he was in her presence. She didn't need to be reminded of what she owed him, knew it much more intimately than he could ever truly understand.

She closed her eyes and licked her lips, not bothering to hide the shiver of fear that moved through her and shook her from head to toe where she remained on the floor, "If my blood and screams would improve your mood in any way, Master, you know I will gladly give them... I would give my life to hear you laugh, to see you smile. to feel your touch... I live only for you, Master... Please... I beg you... Take from me what you need...," she told him softly, unable to hide either her fear of him or her longing for him, her need of him....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

Goh stood over his servangt his breath hot on her neck as he loamed over her as she gave her report. his anger seemed to weave its self around her and strangle the life and breath from her with its icey touch.

Goh heard the report and his fist clintched, and a growl left his masked lips, "To long have I worked and planned to make the elven kind fall and grovel at my throne., they fell into rebellion and decay, and now all for not as news, and hope will rekindle there kind and unit them. I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!!!..." he yelled, as he brought the fist down upon the closet object, being Ilea's shoulders.

He fumed, and his anger grew, then though the mist of red Ilea's vioce offerin her self came forth.his hand went throw her hair as his temper subsitedfor the momment"so, my servant, my creation would offer her self . yes you would my ilea...my plans...no,..myilea....my plans! for not!!!...." he said, his anger returnign as he clinted her hair in a fist full and dragged her over to a wall which hung a great map, he lifted her off her feet by her hair and brought her face to the wall, slaming it aginst the map showing the split elvin clans.

"my plan, was perfect, yet fate deals aginst me!! I will have my vingiens..I WIll, I will..." he went on, and with each "I will" he brought ilea's face aginst the map wall.

He soon stoped in pantig breaths ilea's hair still in his clinted fist. only her words of fighting back aginst them before the crowning and binding of ouths, and alliences. could interfear. he again lifted ileaby her hair close to his face as he removed his mask and then leaned into her with a kiss, and a sharp pull of her hair.

soon he would toss her into his privet room and onto the bed, and have his way with blade, blood, and words spoken in the darkness. his servant, his creation, his now and forever.
User ImageUser Image

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:03 pm
By the time Goh was finished with her, Ilea was whimpering in pain. But she wasn't complaining at all. Her cries of pain had echoed through the castle halls as he carved his anger into her skin, pounded it into muscle and bone. But she held nothing back from him, not her fear, not her agony, and especially not the special reaction she got when he caused her pain. She'd actually begged him with her soft whimpers and louder cries to take her in the end as she bled into the crimson sheets, crying out in both passion and pain as he did so.

Now she lay breathing shallowly through the pain in her body, whimpering when she shivered in reaction to all that he'd done to her. She didn't know if she'd appeased his anger or not, but knew that she'd take even more pain if it helped him.

If he healed her now, he was finished with her for the moment. If he didn't, then she'd take the pain willingly and even eagerly. Even now, she thought back to all the things he'd taught her. From pleasure that first night to pain on other nights, from delight in teaching her his necromancy to taking the brunt of his anger as she had this night. She loved all of it and couldn't imagine any thing else.

She would have spoken if she could, but he'd taken that from her in his anger. Now she'd have to heal to speak. But he'd once told her that the sweetest music he'd ever heard came from her, the whimpers, cries and screams she gave him were the orchestra he loved to hear. She still didn't really know what an orchestra was, but knew that she'd give him everything he wanted from her and more.

She whimpered again as she reached her hand out to him, trailing bleeding fingers that shook lightly down his arm. Her way of speaking to him when she couldn't, her way of whispering 'master' to him, her way of telling him how much she loved him when words weren't needed...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:05 pm
Goh stood back glaring at the wall on which the now tattered and blood stained map hung in part. His pale arm's and body where covered in Ilea's blood and her small whimpers and sounds still came form the crimson bed.

He felt her touch and he took her hand, and looked into her eyes. "my child, my sweet ilea....sweet is your blood and soul.." he said softly ever so, and kissed her bloody cheek, from the cut he had ran across it. the wound healed at his kiss, as did each wound he kissed as he slowly made his way down her neck and shoulder.

he healed the wound but the pain would linger he knew and he would see to it, such was his way with ilea. "red was the anger that flowed in me, and red is the blood spilled this night in its anger...no more anger...only us,..." he said having finished his soft touch, and kissing of her wounds, the many she had. But his did not mean he was done with her. no. more would fallow.

in time, we will come pay a viste to the woodland realm and make sure they stay in unrest and no king to bother us, that cat woman is enough to deal with at times. such fun game to play with the little cat is it not ilea..." goh went on, returning to the crimson bed, with ilea and a glint of something of cold steel.

the night would be well spent, as goh reviled in his new plan of restoring choas in the woodland realms, and in the sounds of his servant, his lover..as the castle again shook though with Goh's loth for power, and control, though the servants still coward at his laugh that echoed the halls fallowed by the screams, and moans.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:19 am
User ImageGoh had seen to Ilea's stamina for events such as this long ago, but even she would wear out eventually under the anger that Goh was carrying tonight. Still, she managed to stay awake, managed to give him every sound from her dark red lips that he wanted from her. All through their next interlude, he kept her in pain but gave her the full measure of pleasure this time as well.

In the end, he surprised her by holding her at his side, one hand stroking her bloody body idly as he thought. She knew that he was either giving her time to recover or considering his next move. She let one hand gently trace his uncovered face lightly, loving every feature she touched because she was the only one he'd show them to.

She was the only one who could endure his anger and live, because he wouldn't let her die. He literally made her heart beat so she couldn't die. The longest she could stay away from him was three months, then she started to fade. Although, that could have been a test he'd given her to test her devotion to him since he did test her from time to time.

She didn't know about Esabel, he'd never told her and no one else in the castle remembered her. But Ilea was much more devoted to him than Esabel had been, much more stable as well.

For the moment, she gave him what comfort she could. He'd needed her blood and screams to calm his anger and she'd given that willingly and eagerly. Now he seemed to need her touch and presence next to him while he thought, so she gave him that as well even as her blood covered the both of them and its sweet coppery scent filled the air in the bedroom. She had her head resting on his chest and listened to his heartbeat, content to remain there for eternity listening to it, knowing full well that whatever he asked of her she would do.

She alone was so devoted to him of her own free will, all others served him because they had no choice. The words she spoke next were proof of that, spoken in a voice gone hoarse from her screaming, "I have a gift planned for you Master... Once our new servant returns with the souls I sent him to retrieve for me... He is literally formed of Malice, come into being to serve me and through me, to serve you...," she told him in that soft but hoarse voice, hoping to give him some form of news that would please him.

Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff