Submit

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:30 pm
Goh has exhausted his anger upon ilea, now his hands turned to more pleasurable form of touch, as he idly traced designs in the blood on ilea's pale skin as she touched his face. His thoughts where lost as he hummed a haunting tune to himself as he thought.

Her voice, ilea's voice now horse from the nights events drew him out of his thoughts. he gave a grunt of understanding and turned slightly to face her. he leaned into her ear and whispered. "Gifts, ...umm..i like surprises. but for a gift to be a surprise its best not spoken about.." he said almost as if talking to a child, with a small chuckle. as he nibbled her ear as he spoke.

Goh ws glad Ilea had a servant he had often thought of giving her own to help her in what ever way she needed, it had seemed the fates had given her one. he growled low, not a growl of anger but pleasure as he continued to breath ni the sent of blood and ilea as he whispered short words of events to come when the sun rose. the start of a plan, to invade , or at-lest destroy much of the elven realm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:43 pm
Ilea shivered at his words, his tender and playful touches. She delighted in what he told her, that he trusted her that much. She listened to the full plan and joined in his delight with it, wrapping her arms around him and snuggling herself into him, "You are ever a wonder to me Master...," she said softly, her voice still hoarse.

She placed a light kiss over his heart before she raised her crimson eyes to his face, "And what exactly would you have me do for you Master? What is my purpose other than to serve you?" she asked him in a whisper as she turned her head to rub her cheek against his chest, her skin sliding easily against his with her blood to ease the path.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:09 am
Goh lay silent for a moment. idely moving his fingers over ilea as he thought for a moment. He then leaned in close to her ear and whispered. "build me a army worthy of my powers, bring those worthy of are cause and of like mind. let them fear my name, and being, and let all obey me, let the earth qiuke beneath the marching feet of my army as we take was is truly ours.." he said and lept form the bed and over to the tattered map wall and gestured broadly with it with a evil grin.

"TO DAY VAMPIRE ISLAND, TOMORROW THE WORLD...AND ALL WILL FALL AT MY FEET, ETHER IN REVERENCE OR, IN PIECES IN THE THROWS OF DEATH!!!!." he said in his mighty voice and his evil laugh rang through the castle as he vanished into the shadows to go do some work in regards to his plan.

though even in his abance the ringing of his laughter echoed in the castle, all the servants quaked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:45 pm
Ilea smiled as Goh gave her something to do and finally got up, getting the robe she usually kept in the room for occasions like this and pulled it around herself. She shivered as she remembered all that he'd done to her and smiled at the memory before she left the room and headed to her suite to clean up and get to work.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:37 pm
Goh had returned from.. dropping off a work order; quit literately in fact. the man he ordered to work for him he dropped form the castle tower tell he agreed to work. he smiled and began to plot a attack upon the elven realm.

soon after thinking up a small skirmish, he fell into his bed and got comfortable and leaned back seductively taking his mask off and reaching for the black crystal bell. he owften ran for ilea at random to check up on her and give her things or new orders. he rang the bell and waited.

he knew she would not take long to appear. his thoughts turned to the woman and creature in the dungion. he decided to teach ilea a new skill a skill he had never told anyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:57 pm
Ilea came running, closing the door behind her before dropping to her knees beside the bed with her head down, "Master...," she whispered softly without raising her head until he told her she could.

She ignored the cold floor against her bare knees, her pale skin showing off the crimson of the miniskirt, tight tanktop, and boots. The silver of the daggers he'd given her looked good against her bare thighs as well. But the kicker to her looks right now was the fact that her hair was loose instead of braided down, hanging around her shoulders in an ebony fall of waves that was particularly nice.

"I have finished your army Master... And a surprise for you as well... The army is currently being held in the graveyard... Your surprise is waiting for my call...,"
she told him in a soft voice that shook in fear of his response to the surprise...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:16 pm
Goh ran his hand throw her hair, he liked it when it was down not all tyed up in a ball, more easily grabbed and pulled this way. his fingures foudn the knots as he ran them through her hair. "rise my child, you have been busy. So my army is ready. sounds most intresting..in the graveyard..always a lovely place this time of year.." he said and leaned in to kiss her neck, while drawing the blade from her hip. "as a reward, i will teach you a new skill,...yes a secret to live longer..though not immortal.. but longer.." he said and balanced the blade on his finger.

he listened to her speak of a surprise of her own and he grinned. "oh, my child...my little ilea..such a graceful, yet dangerous creature you are. its what i like, grace.. in that with is dark and ..deadly." he said fliping the knife with great speed and grace that it cut the top that ilea wore so that it fell away. he smiled and lifted her into the bed with a single moment.

"yes this is better... now.. what is this lovely surprise you have for me, then we shall. go ....play in the dungeons oh yes, we shall play.. " he siad softly and then busted into laughter so that the room shook.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:26 pm
Ilea shivered under his touch and kiss, gasping softly when he deftly cut her tanktop off without touching her skin. Then he was lifting her onto the bed with that wonderful smile of his, "A personal guard for you Master... Created from the best-formed bodies I could find or create, fused with the souls of demons...," she whispered to him softly, hoping that he would like the gift.

"I sent that new servant for the souls... I wanted thirteen from some branch of the demon military... Bat didn't tell me how he got them, just left the container with the souls within it in my chambers for me... Are you pleased, Master? I've worked with the souls... They will guard you and command your army as if they were me...," she explained, shivering in the hope that he would like the gift and wouldn't be angry with her...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:01 pm
He traced her lines as she spoke between her shivering, and gasps. he traced the blade around her shoulders as he listened. he smiled with pleasure.

"souls,...souls of deamons.. your servant got deamon souls..how... the way is..never mind ill ask him later. the gift is well pleasing to me. and 13 souls, hmm yea you do know me well to know that 13 is my favorite number " he said and laughed, as he moved a bit of her hair that fell over her face."yes, most pleasing...and maybe just what we need to cause more troubles for the pests on this island." he said and ten jumped form the bed, and replacing his mask. he held out a hand "come ilea, i have a gift,..a new skill for you to learn as i promised and as you know i am a man of my word..." he said. once ilea had taken hold of his hand he evaporated into time,,..and shadow.

soon the swirling darkness vanished and he and ilea stood in the best room, as he called it. the torture chamber and there the being and its host on the table lay stretched.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:20 pm
Haeo

Ilea had done exactly as she’d said and checked on the repairs, shifted the servants duties as needed and had also sent one of the guards down to the dungeon under the watchful eye of one of the golems.

But she had come here after that and before rejoining Shale. She took the time to concentrate on removing the spells and protections on the rooms then used the shard from her daggers, and Goh’s blood on it, to finish opening this set of rooms. Goh had added a blood-lock on it, though he’d thought that Ilea was ignorant of it.

She took in a deep breath and stepped inside…

Then she froze in place.

There was no damage in here, true.

But it still looked as if a massacre had taken place. She remembered taking on Goh’s anger in here over and over in an effort to calm him, there at the end. It hadn’t worked and she’d learned a new level of fear where her creator was concerned, so much fear that she’d run from him.

Her blood still stained the floor and walls, the bed in the bedroom, the throne in the main sitting room, and in the other room…

That other room was what she really wasn’t sure of Shale’s reaction to. It was an even more well equipped version of the dungeon room. The location had been more convenient for Goh and the room itself had been a gift of sorts to Ilea. At first, the room had been a pleasure and a delight to her. But at the end…

Even now, the blood was still tacky and sticky. There was simply that much of it in the room.

Did she have the room cleaned before Shale saw it? Who should she have clean it?

Should she show these rooms to Shale at all? Did she hide this set of rooms or let him see it and decide his own reaction? How should she react to it all?

She knew he was a demon; that he’d finally found and released his inner demon. She knew that demons were a truly hedonistic lot and open to all forms of pleasure. She knew that they were the least judgmental of species.

But she was still hesitant to have Shale see this part of her life and she wasn’t sure why…

Maybe that was what was bugging her the most… Maybe she was simply still afraid…

She took a step forward and winced at the sound her boots made in all the blood. While she would have no problem with admitting to what pleasures she enjoyed, she was suddenly feeling a tearing sensation inside of her chest at the thought of Shale seeing this.

Even she had no idea how she'd managed to survive losing this much blood. By all the rules of the worlds, she should have been dead a hundred times over to lose this much blood.

She forced herself to move further into the rooms until she came to the torture room and felt like she'd been punched in the gut. She actually stopped breathing from the shock of seeing it. The carnage in here was even worse. Her blood still dripped from the table and her name was written on the walls over and over in even more blood, along with plenty of of dire words for her leaving him.

When she could finally breathe again, it came in painful gut-wrenching gasps. She wasn't crying yet.

Instead, she was having her very first panic attack...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:16 am
Haeo

Ilea turned in a slow circle, taking in all three rooms and trying to figure out what to do with it all. All that blood... Enough of it that her legs were getting splashed with every step. Her name was all over the walls along with threats over her 'betrayal' of her creator, warnings that she'd never be rid of him.

Her breath was slowly beginning to increase as she noted a book on the table in the torture room, her name on the cover in large and ornate metallic letters. She slowly moved through the bloody floor and approached the table, her breath starting to shake a bit.

She picked up the book and started to read it, every word like a dagger to her heart and even more degrading to her spirit. And she knew that Goh had written it all just for her to read.

He'd actually planned for her to find this book and read it; planned for her to find his chambers like this; and even planned on her finding all of his other little surprises in the castle. In other words, he'd planned to torture her all over again, and again, and again...

But he also wrote about his future plans, about a possible way for him to return.That part terrified her more than she wanted to admit to. She did have full confidence in Shale's abilities, that went without question. But there was no putting logic or common sense to this fear.

And that fear terrified her on its own, adding to everything and just making it all worse.

"You are mine, Ilea... And you always will be. You cannot escape it, no matter how far you run. Remember, Ilea: 3 months. In that time, you will bring me back. And then... Oh, then, Ilea... Then you will pay for running from me, you will pay for betraying me again. No one else will have you. I will have them strapped to my table and make you watch their agony, watch their love turn to hate, watch the life slowly fade from their eyes... That is what I will give you this time, Ilea. Because after that, your REAL torture will begin..."

That was his last entry aside from her name written over and over in blood. She held the book open to that page as she looked around again.

By now, her breath was coming in a gasping pant that was making her light-headed and she had tears rolling down her face. But it wasn't the thought of what Goh would have done to her that was causing such a reaction. No... It was the thought of Goh hurting and killing Shale that was doing this. In that moment, she was deciding that she would do anything to keep that from happening. Anything...

She finally dropped to her knees, making twin splashes in the blood on the floor but not caring about getting it on her by now. All of it had already come out of her, after all. She shook her head slightly, lowering her head so that she wouldn't have to look at that table anymore right now.

That table had originally been a gift. Something special just for the two of them. She'd enjoyed it so much at the beginning... Then... Well, the final evidence was nearly ankle deep on the floor and all over the walls...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:30 am
Red Gypsy

Footsteps and focused will, Shale passed one door after another as he navigated Ilea’s memories and the true halls simultaneously. Her memories of this place kept him from needing either a guide or a map. He knew the way. It was fortunate that none of the servants tried to get in his way. They would not have lived long enough to regret their error.

His guard was up and his staff was in his hand. All outward appearances would indicate a state of calm. But, in spite of those appearances, he was the center of a monumental storm of passions and power. Rage at Goh and his feelings for Ilea lashed about like arms of a continent consuming hurricane. To those with senses to perceive magic, his aura would have been chokingly oppressive. For Ilea, who could sense him through the bond in a far more intimate way, the scope of his feelings and the monumental scale of his full power was laid bare. If Goh had still been in this castle, it would have been the fallen god’s last mistake. Indeed, the number of beings in the world who could have opposed him at this moment without being immediately destroyed was… very limited. And, of them, even fewer could have escaped without permanent injury. But, the only foe that stood in his way was distance and it yielded without complaint to his rapid strides.

He wanted to run. But, he was no fool. No matter how passionate or enraged he became, there would always be a part of him that retained its control. This was not his sanctuary, it was the conquered keep of an enemy. It had not been completely purged of that enemy’s influence and the likelihood of traps was… certain. His magic saturated the halls, flowing out from him and probing every nook and cranny in every direction. In its wake, a protective enchantment spread that would guard anyone who had loyalty to Ilea or to Shale himself from any form of harm within the castle. Yet, that was a byproduct, an afterthought. The magic was hunting for Goh, any trace or sign that he had left anything of himself behind. Anything at all. The magic wasn’t a single spell or anything so simple. It was a semi-autonomous extension of his desire to protect what was his and it was more than capable of dealing with… resistance.

It built and surged as it approached Goh’s private chambers… and then it hesitated, flowing around the rooms instead of through them and continuing throughout the main complex. It sensed that what remained there was not going to be any threat to its master and was unsure of how to handle the abundance of blood that belonged to the most important person in his life. Anything that it sensed traces of Goh’s energies on or in was marked by a distinctive and hostile ruddy glow.

Shale paid it no mind.

His strides were swift and strong as he swept through the doorway and into the chambers that once had belonged to his enemy. The scent of blood did not disturb him, nor did its feel or sound. But, the realization that it was all from Ilea… every drop of it, brought his power to new heights as he unconsciously drew from the Forge to ready himself for any spell he might wish to cast. From here he turned immediately and went to her, ignoring everything else despite his passions.

Her mental state was unstable. She had not expected this kind of trap to be here, a trap woven of memories and fresh and enduring wrath. Shale knew that she had not forgotten him, in fact, he could tell that she was afraid for his safety and afraid of his opinion of this room and what it meant. The blood made the room’s atmosphere heady and rich. The variety of tools made the numerous uses of the room very clear indeed. The way that Goh had turned it into another way to weaken Ilea… was infuriating. But, Shale was not one to waste what had value. First, he had to attend to Ilea directly and he knew just how to do it.

He reached through the bond they shared and turned up her sensitivity, nearly to the maximum but not quite. He also adjusted her pain sensitivity. Then he made one last change. He made it impossible for her to either pass out or to acclimate to the sensations. The effect of what he was about to do would stay at its initial and most intense level. This was not punishment, nor reward. It was simply a statement that he knew her and understood. This should give her much of what she had been missing. At least, until he was done with his preparations.

Then he changed his free hand into razor-like claws and nicked two major nerve junctions in her neck while he bent down and nipped her ear. That should… take her mind off things for a little while. He was unaware of the small but savagely pleased smile that had formed on his face. He would enjoy what he was about to do to this suite of rooms, the pathetic legacy of a destroyed foe.

The blood began to swirl as currents formed beneath the surface according to Shale’s will. What had begun to crust became fluid and fresh as the first moment it was shed. The currents shifted and twisted over and under each other, spreading out to the walls and furniture as well. Shale could tell, using Ilea’s memories, exactly what parts of this room had been her favorites in the beginning. These he would merely embellish. The rest, he would erase. As the blood flowed and crept over surface after surface. The pathetic bloody graffiti was swept away, and the room was reshaped. More than that, the whole suite of rooms was being changed. Instead of living quarters, a desk of blood crystal with alchemical and enchantment aids atop it formed. Those few items that had traces of Goh on them vanished entirely, consumed and destroyed down to their tiniest parts and faintest trace energies. Instead of a sitting room, a lounge with two of the walls covered in bookshelves and decadent couches that gave off a subtle warmth dominated this space. The couches were the darkest shade of red, less than a hair’s breadth from black, and accented with minute and sparing amber leaves and unnamed flowers of gold and silver. The bookshelves were full of blank books, perfect for notes, spells, and lists of components.

For the room in which Shale and Ilea remained, however, the change was even more dramatic. From the flowing blood sprung clinging vines of living blood crystal that climbed the smooth walls clear to the ceiling before spreading across it to entwine among those that came from the other side where they met in the middle. From these vines emerged thorns like daggers and blossoms that shone with the luster of highly refined metals and gems. Through the room flowed a subtle current of mist that gave off a gentle light as it wound its way around the floor, occasionally rising to form ethereal arcs that reached toward the ceiling and danced with glittering hints of burning amber and gold. The flowing blood on the floor drew back and up into planters and tables adorned with subtle embellishment and having gardening tools, among more exotic implements, carefully arranged upon them. The planters were mostly empty, save for a few that remained full of Ilea’s blood.

As for the table in the center.

The writing upon it was swept away, the crude and cruel marks erased and the surface polished to an amazing luster. The floor by its base was shaped to include mildly enchanted grooves that would collect any blood that fell from the table and draw it to the planters nearby. This table, Shale embellished with delicate and loving care to include subtle symbolism for all of Ilea’s desires and needs. The embellishments were sometimes raised and other times sunken into the table’s surface so that they could be felt by wandering fingers even if they couldn’t be seen. With this, the place had nearly been cleansed of its former… infestation.

Two traces remained; the book, and Ilea. One dross, the other precious beyond measure.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:35 pm
Haeo

In an instant, Ilea was blind to the changes as her mind and body were filled with such an intense desire and need that all she could do was drop into his arms as her legs gave out. She noticed nothing else as she cried out from the pure intensity of it all, only able to concentrate on the sensations moving through her and where he was holding her

As she'd collapsed, the book had fallen to the floor and was briefly engulfed by the blood on the floor before it was isolated and removed by his magic. In an instant, all of the threats against her were isolate and either moved down to the sealed dungeon room or destroyed outright.

In the closet in these rooms, Goh's armor and extra masks were obliterated, not simply destroyed. The bed disappeared and the 'playroom' became something much more enjoyable for the both of them. The map of the realms on one wall was repaired, cleaned, and enhanced into something much more beautiful

The entire atmosphere of these rooms became something completely different, though she wouldn't recognize the ramifications until later. When she could think clearly again...

As it was, she wasn't going to be able to think until he let her. As he held her, her body writhed as much as it had the first time he'd done this to her, only this time she wasn't going to be able to do anything until he let her go.

Where her mind had been filled with fear and terror before, now it was filled with nothing but him and what he could do to her. Where she'd been worried about trying to find some way to protect him from her nightmare, now he was protecting her in a way that couldn't be questioned.

And then, when everything reached its' peak, all she could do was beg...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:08 pm
Shale had known the satisfaction of accomplishing a goal, of working hard and finally achieving success. But, he had never felt this immense rush of pride. For a moment, the whole world and all the dangers in it felt tiny and unimportant. It was a heady sensation, intoxicating. A deep growl of satisfaction rumbled in his throat and he unconsciously flexed his muscles, enjoying the feel of power and victory.
But, he felt something else as well.

Looking down, he saw that he was holding Ilea. She was writhing, desperate and helpless and beautiful… and his.

He lowered his head to breathe in the scent of her, the delicate touch of his breath dancing across her neck. Shale forgot himself as that scent flowed into him, forgot the world, forgot everything and everyone but his lovely Ilea. His fingers danced over her skin with obsessive delicacy. Then his control, developed over the course of his life’s trials, slipped.

His movements turned ferocious. His recollection and awareness flickered in and out. He didn’t hear his staff fall to the floor. He didn’t feel his body moving. All he knew was a towering inferno of triumph and desire. He was unaware of his claws punching through stone and metal to keep his balance. He was deaf to the sounds of snapping metal and cracking stone. He could taste her scent, her skin, her lips. He could feel her need entwined with his own. He could smell her luscious aroma. He could see pleasure and the fierce pounding of their hearts.

There was no telling how long it was before his stamina finally yielded to the overwhelming sense of satisfaction and he finally slipped into true unconsciousness. He slept deeply. But, even in his dreams, Ilea’s scent flowed through and around him. He knew nothing in that sleep but one encompassing truth… that she and he were one.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers