Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Friendly Debate
The RFID: Let me know what you think of it Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll-0RACL3_kun-ll

Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:21 pm
Hello fellas mrgreen
I've been researching lately and I came across the term RFID (Radio Frequency Identification),
a thing injected into people so that they could be tracked and identified anytime and anywhere.
Privacy is at risk too. Could it be that this contraption is part of what you call the 'one world government' we Christians fear of?  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:16 pm
Very scary. It has in it the potential to be the mark of beast, and if it isn't this technology that will be used it will most likely be similar.
My dad, who also is a born again believer wrote about the RFID on his blog, and due to what he wrote about it the server hosting his blog got hacked. The IP was traced back to the company making them.

The idea behind them seems good right? To protect you. To make paying for things easier. It's a lie. That is just advertising. The real reason for it is far more sinister, and the individuals behind it has personal gain as a reason for wanting you to use this product. They could be playing into the hands of the Antichrist. We know his spirit is active in the world. It could either be intentional or unintentional, I am not sure. Either way they sure are doing a good job creating the control grid he needs to have the whole world in his hands and prevent people without his mark to buy, sell or even work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5BecBtH97M

Wikipedia:
Livestock branding is a technique for marking livestock so as to identify the owner. Originally, livestock branding only referred to a hot brand for large stock, though the term is now also used to refer to other alternative techniques such as freeze branding. Other forms of livestock identification include inner lip or ear tattoos, earmarking, ear tagging, and RFID tagging with a type of microchip. The semi-permanent paint markings used to identify sheep are called a paint or colour brand. In the American West, branding evolved into a complex marking system still in use today.

I think the mark of the beast will also signify ownership. People with the mark are branded with his name.

Revelation 13:16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:18 pm
The RFID chip honestly scares the living daylights out of me. I surely hope it doesn't go through, but eventually it might. If it does, I hope it's not for a long time or it's declared unethical. I see how they try to represent this as a "great" thing, but I don't see it as great at all. If privacy would be at risk that isn't good, people go by a number instead of their name as if they are an animal or in prison, and it concerns me that people may lose their feeling of self because of fear of invasion of privacy so they don't act like themselves because they don't want to be listened in on. Also, higher authorities must see us as livestock if they're willing to mark us as such and that doesn't show respect towards the citizens. It's scary that the USA and some other parts in the world are already at a controlling government or headed to it. This takes away from our sense of free will as well - the will that God has given us and we can still choose to serve Him. If it ever comes down to serving government or God - I'll serve God.

Now, I have heard of this being a possible mark of the beast as well. That is my concern. It will definitely be confirmed if they mention the forehead being a part for it other than your hand. If this is the case, I will keep from getting this "mark" at all costs if it truly is the RFID chip. Perhaps those who believe may be able to evade because certain religions can decline certain medical treatments and they have to respect wishes. This kind of thing works in court and in government issues as well.

I researched this one night and it gave me goosebumps just thinking about it because it didn't feel like a positive thing at all. It hit me hard and I knew this had a deception to it - make it look good, but have a bad intent behind it. This could also be the turn of the world to start heading down that path leading to the antichrist.

No matter what happens - we as believers in God MUST be ready all the time! We must stick with God until the point of death and beyond! We all need to put the armor God gave us on to fight our spiritual enemies!  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:23 pm
Garland-Green
Very scary. It has in it the potential to be the mark of beast, and if it isn't this technology that will be used it will most likely be similar.
My dad, who also is a born again believer wrote about the RFID on his blog, and due to what he wrote about it the server hosting his blog got hacked. The IP was traced back to the company making them.

The idea behind them seems good right? To protect you. To make paying for things easier. It's a lie. That is just advertising. The real reason for it is far more sinister, and the individuals behind it has personal gain as a reason for wanting you to use this product. They could be playing into the hands of the Antichrist. We know his spirit is active in the world. It could either be intentional or unintentional, I am not sure. Either way they sure are doing a good job creating the control grid he needs to have the whole world in his hands and prevent people without his mark to buy, sell or even work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5BecBtH97M

Wikipedia:
Livestock branding is a technique for marking livestock so as to identify the owner. Originally, livestock branding only referred to a hot brand for large stock, though the term is now also used to refer to other alternative techniques such as freeze branding. Other forms of livestock identification include inner lip or ear tattoos, earmarking, ear tagging, and RFID tagging with a type of microchip. The semi-permanent paint markings used to identify sheep are called a paint or colour brand. In the American West, branding evolved into a complex marking system still in use today.

I think the mark of the beast will also signify ownership. People with the mark are branded with his name.

Revelation 13:16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Looks like the company making those don't even know who they're working for. Is it true that by 2013 the U.S. would issue a law, requiring their citizens to apply to this? o_O
Well there's no way I'm giving into my hunger or thirst just to get myself into this ><"
Psalm 23:1 "The Lord is my shepherd. I lack nothing."  

ll-0RACL3_kun-ll

Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ll-0RACL3_kun-ll

Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:29 pm
Aquatic_blue
The RFID chip honestly scares the living daylights out of me. I surely hope it doesn't go through, but eventually it might. If it does, I hope it's not for a long time or it's declared unethical. I see how they try to represent this as a "great" thing, but I don't see it as great at all. If privacy would be at risk that isn't good, people go by a number instead of their name as if they are an animal or in prison, and it concerns me that people may lose their feeling of self because of fear of invasion of privacy so they don't act like themselves because they don't want to be listened in on. Also, higher authorities must see us as livestock if they're willing to mark us as such and that doesn't show respect towards the citizens. It's scary that the USA and some other parts in the world are already at a controlling government or headed to it. This takes away from our sense of free will as well - the will that God has given us and we can still choose to serve Him. If it ever comes down to serving government or God - I'll serve God.

Praise God that we have been warned =D !!! Hopefully, our love ones and friends won't fall for this!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:42 pm
ll-0RACL3_kun-ll
Is it true that by 2013 the U.S. would issue a law, requiring their citizens to apply to this? o_O

Well, the date isn't really clear. Some say the latest would be by 2017.  

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:47 pm
VeriChip was the only Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved human-implantable microchip. It was marketed by PositiveID, a subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions, and it received United States FDA approval in 2004. Its manufacture and marketing were discontinued in 2010. About twice the length of a dime, the device is typically implanted between the shoulder and elbow area of an individual’s right arm.[1] Once scanned at the proper frequency, the VeriChip responds with a unique 16 digit number which could be then linked with information about the user held on a database for identity verification, medical records access and other uses. The insertion procedure is performed under local anesthetic in a physician's office. As an implanted device used for identification by a third party, it had generated controversy and debate. VeriChip's merger in 2010 officially changed their name to "PositiveID."
Destron Fearing, a subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions, initially developed the technology for the VeriChip

PositiveID (NASDAQ: PSID) develops and markets healthcare and information-management products through RFID-based diagnostic devices and identification technologies, and proprietary disease-management tools.
Acquisitions by PositiveID Corporation include EXI Wireless and Instantel, which were combined and renamed Xmark and later sold to the Stanley Works, Steel Vault Corporation, and Easy Check Medical Diagnostics, LLC.[2]
Corporate offices are located in Delray Beach, Florida. The company's chairman and CEO is Scott R. Silverman.

Was lost, but now I’m found – by Google

India to Give ID Cards to Entire Population Including the Poorest of the Poor

DIGITAL ANGEL UNVEILED

"Digital Angel"

HI TECH

Even the name "Digital Angel" has a bad feel to it.
The whole thing reeks. Been thinking lately that these names are more directed at us who know what they are, and can potentially be than users, and or to make fun of what we believe. It is kind of like a slap in the face, and a mockery. There are tons of other products out there as well that have down right blasphemous names.

Dragon naturally speaking voice recognition software (Mac)
http://www.nuance.com/dragon/index.htm

Why use imagery from Revelation as a brand name? Images of evil.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:35 pm
And what's scarier is that I didn't even know until recently that the RFID chip is already operating in my country =O
Check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iMdE1HkNBc&feature=player_embedded#!  

ll-0RACL3_kun-ll

Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ll-0RACL3_kun-ll

Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:53 pm
Garland-Green
VeriChip was the only Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved human-implantable microchip. It was marketed by PositiveID, a subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions, and it received United States FDA approval in 2004. Its manufacture and marketing were discontinued in 2010. About twice the length of a dime, the device is typically implanted between the shoulder and elbow area of an individual’s right arm.[1] Once scanned at the proper frequency, the VeriChip responds with a unique 16 digit number which could be then linked with information about the user held on a database for identity verification, medical records access and other uses. The insertion procedure is performed under local anesthetic in a physician's office. As an implanted device used for identification by a third party, it had generated controversy and debate. VeriChip's merger in 2010 officially changed their name to "PositiveID."
Destron Fearing, a subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions, initially developed the technology for the VeriChip

PositiveID (NASDAQ: PSID) develops and markets healthcare and information-management products through RFID-based diagnostic devices and identification technologies, and proprietary disease-management tools.
Acquisitions by PositiveID Corporation include EXI Wireless and Instantel, which were combined and renamed Xmark and later sold to the Stanley Works, Steel Vault Corporation, and Easy Check Medical Diagnostics, LLC.[2]
Corporate offices are located in Delray Beach, Florida. The company's chairman and CEO is Scott R. Silverman.

DIGITAL ANGEL UNVEILED

"Digital Angel"

HI TECH

The whole thing reeks. Been thinking lately that these names are more directed at us who know what they are, and can potentially be than users, and or to make fun of what we believe. It is kind of like a slap in the face, and a mockery. There are tons of other products out there as well that have down right blasphemous names.

And if you pay close attention to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iMdE1HkNBc&feature=player_embedded#!
It also says that the the contract regarding the chip was made by Lucent Technologies and their head quarters address is 666, 5th avenue, New York, New York. Let me know what you think O_o"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:04 am
ll-0RACL3_kun-ll
Garland-Green

DIGITAL ANGEL UNVEILED

"Digital Angel"

HI TECH

And if you pay close attention to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iMdE1HkNBc&feature=player_embedded#!
It also says that the the contract regarding the chip was made by Lucent Technologies and their head quarters address is 666, 5th avenue, New York, New York. Let me know what you think O_o"

I think the devil knows we are looking and trying to discern the times, and that he has many deceptions and tricks to make us look in the wrong places. (He enjoys having us in a state of confusion) There are so many that use 666 it is pretty ridiculous. The UN nation has a free seat which is seat number 666. Incidentally an institution just waiting for a strong man: " be it a man or a devil." end quote.

The World Goodwill group, founded in 1932, has been recognized by the United Nations as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), and is represented during regular briefing sessions for NGOs at the United Nations. The Lucis Trust has consultative status (roster level) with the United Nations Economic and Social Council. [2]

The Lucis Trust is a nonprofit service organization incorporated in the United States in 1922 by Alice Bailey and her husband Foster Bailey, to act as a fiduciary trust for the publishing of twenty-four books of esoteric philosophy published under Alice Bailey's name, and to fund and administer activities concerned with the establishment of "right human relations". These include the Arcane School, a school for esoteric training, World Goodwill, Triangles, a lending library, The Beacon magazine, as well as the publishing company.
Founded as the Lucifer Publishing Company in the early 1920s, the name was changed in 1925 to the Lucis Publishing Company. In Latin lucern ferre translates to "light-bearer" and lucis means of light. The Lucis Trust has always maintained the same name.[1] It has headquarters in New York City, London, and Geneva.

It is just symptomatic to the world we live in and you can really see the Spirit that is driving the world, a world corrupted and infected with sin. I am sure there are individuals who take great pleasure in using these numbers too knowing it to be upsetting. Because of their wickedness.

Another option is, that these are all prototypes of what's to come. They could all be attempts to see what works and what people will accept.

Revelation 13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred three score and six.

We know it is some how to do with a man, and that we can count it to understand that it is the number of the beast.

The pope (and popes through history) seems to fit the part of Antichrist. There are several reasons for this. He is the ruler of a city between seven hills (no other city that is a spiritual center is between seven hills). He has great political power. His claim of ultimate authority both on the secular plane and on the spiritual. He rules over the thoughts of millions. He is striving and has always been striving for greater political power and influence. He leads and apostate religion. etc.

2 Thessalonians 2:6
And now you know what restrains that he might be revealed in his time.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition

I guess when the time comes we will know for sure who it is though.
A man like that won't be able to escape being recognized for what he is. Whether he will come out of the blue, unexpectedly or rise from a current religious or political system, or both - we will know for sure who he is because of his actions.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:36 pm
Aquatic_blue

Now, I have heard of this being a possible mark of the beast as well. That is my concern. It will definitely be confirmed if they mention the forehead being a part for it other than your hand. If this is the case, I will keep from getting this "mark" at all costs if it truly is the RFID chip. Perhaps those who believe may be able to evade because certain religions can decline certain medical treatments and they have to respect wishes. This kind of thing works in court and in government issues as well.

I researched this one night and it gave me goosebumps just thinking about it because it didn't feel like a positive thing at all. It hit me hard and I knew this had a deception to it - make it look good, but have a bad intent behind it. This could also be the turn of the world to start heading down that path leading to the antichrist.

No matter what happens - we as believers in God MUST be ready all the time! We must stick with God until the point of death and beyond! We all need to put the armor God gave us on to fight our spiritual enemies!

What Aquatic says at the end is very important. No matter what we have to be ready for it, and put on the full armor of God. Our enemies are not flesh.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:11 pm
Garland-Green

DIGITAL ANGEL UNVEILED

"Digital Angel"

HI TECH

It highly disturbs me that they use the term "Digital Angel" and at the end of the "unveiled" article is what hit me the hardest. Just the words they're choosing to use it sounds like they're trying to make their own God or idol in this whole thing and trying to make it sound good to people. These are the words that spiritually hit me the hardest:

Digital Angel “will be a connection from yourself to the electronic world. It will be your guardian, protector. It will bring good things to you,” said Zhou.

“We will be a hybrid of electronic intelligence and our own soul,” he added.

*It's absolutely sickening. This world needs our prayers - and plenty of them!  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:37 pm
Aquatic_blue
Garland-Green

DIGITAL ANGEL UNVEILED

"Digital Angel"

HI TECH

It highly disturbs me that they use the term "Digital Angel" and at the end of the "unveiled" article is what hit me the hardest. Just the words they're choosing to use it sounds like they're trying to make their own God or idol in this whole thing and trying to make it sound good to people. These are the words that spiritually hit me the hardest:

Digital Angel “will be a connection from yourself to the electronic world. It will be your guardian, protector. It will bring good things to you,” said Zhou.

So I am not being paranoid about it? It is always a fear of mine that I am over reacting.

Agreed! Much prayer, and especially for our governments and those that are in a position of power.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:40 pm
Garland-Green
Aquatic_blue
Garland-Green

DIGITAL ANGEL UNVEILED

"Digital Angel"

HI TECH

So I am not being paranoid about it? It is always a fear of mine that I am over reacting.

Agreed! Much prayer, and especially for our governments and those that are in a position of power.

Nope, you're not being paranoid at all smile I believe this is something that Christians should definitely realize and pray about it and get closer to God in these difficult times smile  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

ll-0RACL3_kun-ll

Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:51 pm
Quote:
I think the devil knows we are looking and trying to discern the times, and that he has many deceptions and tricks to make us look in the wrong places. (He enjoys having us in a state of confusion) There are so many that use 666 it is pretty ridiculous. The UN nation has a free seat which is seat number 666. Incidentally an institution just waiting for a strong man: " be it a man or a devil." end quote.

The World Goodwill group, founded in 1932, has been recognized by the United Nations as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO), and is represented during regular briefing sessions for NGOs at the United Nations. The Lucis Trust has consultative status (roster level) with the United Nations Economic and Social Council. [2]

The Lucis Trust is a nonprofit service organization incorporated in the United States in 1922 by Alice Bailey and her husband Foster Bailey, to act as a fiduciary trust for the publishing of twenty-four books of esoteric philosophy published under Alice Bailey's name, and to fund and administer activities concerned with the establishment of "right human relations". These include the Arcane School, a school for esoteric training, World Goodwill, Triangles, a lending library, The Beacon magazine, as well as the publishing company.
Founded as the Lucifer Publishing Company in the early 1920s, the name was changed in 1925 to the Lucis Publishing Company. In Latin lucern ferre translates to "light-bearer" and lucis means of light. The Lucis Trust has always maintained the same name.[1] It has headquarters in New York City, London, and Geneva.

It is just symptomatic to the world we live in and you can really see the Spirit that is driving the world, a world corrupted and infected with sin. I am sure there are individuals who take great pleasure in using these numbers too knowing it to be upsetting. Because of their wickedness.

Another option is, that these are all prototypes of what's to come. They could all be attempts to see what works and what people will accept.

Revelation 13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred three score and six.

We know it is some how to do with a man, and that we can count it to understand that it is the number of the beast.

The pope (and popes through history) seems to fit the part of Antichrist. There are several reasons for this. He is the ruler of a city between seven hills (no other city that is a spiritual center is between seven hills). He has great political power. His claim of ultimate authority both on the secular plane and on the spiritual. He rules over the thoughts of millions. He is striving and has always been striving for greater political power and influence. He leads and apostate religion. etc.

2 Thessalonians 2:6
And now you know what restrains that he might be revealed in his time.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition

I guess when the time comes we will know for sure who it is though.
A man like that won't be able to escape being recognized for what he is. Whether he will come out of the blue, unexpectedly or rise from a current religious or political system, or both - we will know for sure who he is because of his actions.

What do you think of this? : http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-pleads-rally-m-asking-keep-believing-192210483.html
It's about Obama proposing to be re-elected for another 3.5 years. Personally I'm against it coz he has already failed to keep his promises and he still brings up stuff like hope and peace.
Here are some promises I remember he made:
“I promise 100% transparency in my administration.”.
“I promise NO NEW TAXES on a family making less than $250K a year.”.
“I will allow 5 days of public comment before I sign any bills.”.
“I will remove earmarks from PORK projects before I sign any bill.”.
“I will end Income Tax for seniors making less than $50K a year.”.
"I will bring ALL of our troops home within ONE year."
“I’ll put the Health Care negotiations on CSPAN so everyone can see who is at the table!”.
“I’ll have no lobbyists in my administration."
"I'll close Guantanamo."
"I'll resign if I don't cut the deficit in half by the end of four years."
"I'll unite the people of this great country."

He broke promise no. 3 (Bill H.R. 347. No public debate was allowed on this bill.)  
Friendly Debate

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff