Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Friendly Debate
The RFID: Let me know what you think of it Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

taki-ziku-chiri

Super Soldier

14,800 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:04 pm
Wow I feel really scared now. I can't believe people actually want to put chips in humans. I can't believe the names that they're using either. Wow, I didn't think we'd see this in our lifetime...I do remember a friend telling me that she saw a documentary that showed a family getting these chips in the states. Man i feel nervous.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:24 am
taki-ziku-chiri
Wow I feel really scared now. I can't believe people actually want to put chips in humans. I can't believe the names that they're using either. Wow, I didn't think we'd see this in our lifetime...I do remember a friend telling me that she saw a documentary that showed a family getting these chips in the states. Man i feel nervous.

Don't worry about it. We have Jesus on our side. Who is stronger then Jesus?
As long as we keep put focus on him we will be fine. We know how it ends. Jesus wins. When he speaks, he will speak with such authority that I would be scared to oppose him. His words are like a sword. These who chose to war against him will be in for short war.

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoices; and with my song will I praise him.

Revelation 2:16 Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:35 am
Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.  
Friendly Debate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff