Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
Nintendo Attacks Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:56 pm
Through some tear in the thin fabric separating the dimensions (I think Pinkie Pie is behind it somehow), descendants of a hero long lost to time find themselves lost in Mobius, confused by this new world despite having come from one just as peculiar. Unfortunately, though they are new faces, legends speaks of who they are descended from, and the hero that once led them. This hero was once mortal enemies with Mobius' own hero; Sonic the Hedgehog, also long gone. It is quickly declared that any descendant of Mario, is an enemy of theirs. Not much time passes before war breaks out, taking place in both worlds. Thousands are lost, and land destroyed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:52 am
((This is awesome! XD I can't wait to see how this turns out. But I'll let Dakota post first, being the Nintendo Freak.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:08 pm
((Since I'm a little confused on the story, and the fact that this seems too dark for Mario to have ever done, I'm gonna go with the norm here...))

S.M. slammed a fist on the table. "How is that overgrown turtle keeping us behind their lines?! All he's done is have his turtles walk off cliffs and shoot big bullets with angry faces on them at us!" S.M. huffed. As ridiculous as it all sounded, it was entirely true. Somehow this new threat's cartoonish, albeit effective, forms of attack were somehow overpowering the Ice Kingdom.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:30 am
((Dakota, we're playing as Sonic Characters, killing things, having sex, and overall being far more mature and violent than the characters are meant to be. [Excluding Shadow the Hedgehog] Mario can do the same. It's called Roleplays, not Canon.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:15 am
((besides, Mario is about as old as Sonic and the others, so he's not around anymore...))

Rain nodded, and rubbed her head. She'd been working at the invading forces, but apparently.... They thought it was a good idea to jump on your head. She growled, and tried to think.

"We need.... Spiked helmets," she said. "For one. If they get through, it won't matter if we get past them. We have to worry about defending our home
Just as much," she said, and looked around at everyone else there. She'd never led anyone to battle; she was a lone fighter, but upon necessity, she'd led hundreds already into battle, though mostly following the plans of the others while still trying to learn. She now regretted never paying attention to be lessons on battle strategy.

Scatty waited among the tents for Rain's return. At least among her army, they were the two best fighters, and the warrior knew a good deal about battle strategy, often assisting Rain without anyone else knowing that they were being led by someone without some of the knowledge needed.

"Oh, no, don't bring me to the meetin', I'm just 'er most valuable resource!" she growled in anger. She had been furious when Rain had not permitted her to go, but Scathach held her tongue. Rain was the one in charge, here, anyways.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:11 am
Gareth nodded. "It seems really odd in how the army functions. It's effective, but...ODD..." He cracked his neck, looking at the table with the Ice Kingdom drawn on it. ((Assuming we're in the Diplomatic Chamber, oh, and I'm going to take a few liberties with Gareth having a CULT behind him.)) "My cultists combined with the Royal Guard have managed to keep the Koopa Troopas and Chomp-Chains at bay, but if they ever reach the portal...God help us."

((Meanwhile, on the other end of the spectrum.))

Jack fiddled with his mustache. This shouldn't be so hard. They were just a bunch of animals! How could it be so GODDAMN HARD to take down an entire kingdom full of ANIMALS?! "Hmm..." He began, his deep Italian accent filling the dimly-lit room in regions unknown, surrounded by his companions. "If we concentrate our Fire flowers to the Troopas around the a-forest, the one the king love a-so much, their armies would shift, and then we would hit the middle as-a-hard as-a-we can" He then noticed it was already burned down to some degree. "Mama mia! That-a won't work! I need-a-time to think..."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 9:57 am
Fenrir stood, "I agree. Our homeland is far more important than taking their land. It's always easier to play defense than offense. We know the land, they don't. We have the advantage. I have lead the Special Operatons Divison of this army since this war began. We have recently breached inside the portal leading into their land, and have glimpsed their world. It is pure randomness, no reason to it. Massive mushrooms, plants that spit fire, walking bombs. We're safer here, because we have normality. We are familiar with our surroundings. Going in there would confuse our troops, and give the enemy an advantage. we have our Airforce, Army, and Navy in full force right now. We need to stay here and keep picking them off. Eventually the losses will cause them to retreat. No army wishes to loose their troops. But my Spec Ops unit is currently doing infiltration and sabotage missions, giving us valuable openings and revealing weaknesses. We must hold out for as long as possible, and show them that we will not give in! We will not let them take our land!" He slams his fist on the table to emphasize his point.

Grim stood as well, "But we need to strike back now and beat them down! Strike at thier heart! Prevent them from being able to attack us! Kick their asses back home! If we take the fight to them, we won't have to worry about them attacking us! They'll be worrying about saving themselves!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:34 am
Rain nodded along with what they were saying, until Grim spoke.

"Isn't that what they're already doing to us? No, we need to concentrate on defense. Once we push them back farther, we'll begin attacking," she said, wondering what insane plan Scathach would come up with. She always had some crazy plan, that would seem impossible and setting themselves up for defeat, to the other side, too, but everything worked out perfectly. She didn't know where the soldier learned it all, but she was valuable.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:35 pm
Gareth nodded. "True. We all have valid points, but we need someone who's been there or have studied the land long enough to get a good layout of the land... And I think Martini is the likeliest of candidates."

Martini shrugged. "Oh, so I guess I'm just going to go Bionic Commando in a foreign land that has bombs that can walk?... Cool, I'm in for that."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:25 pm
Rain frowned slightly. She wasn't all too sure it was a great idea, especially one person, but it wasn't like she was going anywhere. She had soldiers to lead, not that she'd really wanted to volunteer, but someone had to. It was much harder to make decisions with the lives of a few hundred others in your hands.

"Alright, then...what about other matters? Supplies being raided, we have a surplus of soldiers but not nearly enough people to make equipment. I've seen some go in to battle with no more than a knife. My men are going to battle with empty stomachs because those supply trucks aren't protected nearly as much as they should be. So what do we do about that?" She said. She didn't mean to nag or b***h, but she was going to have them taken care of. They didn't really have men to spare to guard supplies as much as they should be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scathach growled with impatience. She looked around, and saw many slow feet and slumped shoulders. She stood, standing straight and tall.

"Oi! Move yourselves, men! Step lively, or you'll be put to work when you aren't fighten'!" She hollered, and they immediately stood up straight and went quickly to wherever they were going. Lazy louts. She would have none of it here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Let's do....a descendant of Daisy!!! Because I can.))

Lily nodded, following along. She grinned sweetly at Jack when he wasn't looking, but immediately stopped. She was a bit distracted and simple at times. She was only here because she had power, politically and physically. For a princess, she was a powerful leader, and influential, extremem ADD or not. She listened attentively, watching for reactions before deciding on her own.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:00 pm
Spyke looks at Rain. "My Commando unit can handle getting supplies easily. We get in and we get out without the enemy knowing."

Jaybomb looks at Martini. "Excuse me but you can wait on going bionic on them until after a upgrade or two."  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:15 pm
Martini rolled his eyes and handed his left arm to Jaybomb. "I would usually suggest against fiddling with something that Mordin's snake friend made... But, um... Yeah, ******** it."

((Amazingly, I pictured Jack to be a descendant of Luigi... So, that's kinda weird of Lily to do.))

Jack looked to ______ ((Place someone other than Lily here)) and asked, "How many BLUE SHELLS do we have?"

((MUAHAHAHAHAAA!!! BLUE SHELLS!!))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:32 pm
((its long past them, so... That's like calling me a nazi because my ancestor was Hitlers beat friend. So... Shup))  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:05 pm
((Oho, count me in! twisted ))

((Let's make this fun... I think Bowser needs to be represented.))

Zak gave Jack a sharp-toothed smile. Her fiery red hair and pearly white horns shined mischievously as she picked up a Blue Shell and tossed it from hand to hand. "Enough to screw up the place. Let's see if all the king's men can put Humpty-Dumpty back together once we're finished with 'em!"

Briar leaned against the wall. "I still think that maybe we should keep our supplies someplace a bit more hidden." she suggested. "It might be helpful to employ some camo if at all possible. Right now the trucks practically scream 'Food In Here!'""  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:11 pm
Jaybomb takes out his set of tools and goes to work on the arm. "Geez...what was that guy thinking, this thing is useless...it can be hacked into easily and even be controlled by any outside source." After a few more minutes Jaybomb hands the arm back to Martini. "Here...try it out, I'm going to have a word with Mordin later on about his friend."  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff