Submit

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once a chamber of dark and sober rule, marked by austerity and dominance, this chamber has been marred by conflict and left unrepaired as a result of lingering chaotic magics. The bones of numerous chickens litter the floor along with drifting feathers. In the shadows lurks toothy dangers that were once involved in a spat between two powerful beings.

No throne remains and the chamber is empty of dignity. It is, in fact, desperately in need of a remodel.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:11 pm
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

Goh smiled and spoke a word so soft no one could be sure what was said. but the silver chair in which Telestra sat began to morph silver bar crossed over his body tying her to the chair and pinning her arms to the arm rests. The chair then began to move on its own as its legs began to walk, and fallow after Goh who moved back up the stairs and hall.

"Now that we are all comfortable....let us go for a walk. Come.." he said walking silently down the hall.
Black robed and armored guards stood as statues as he walked silently past them to a pare of great black doors.

The clack and red armored guards opened the doors and bowed low as Goh entered his throne room. fallowed by the walking chair with its prisoner.

He walked up to his throne and sat and looked down upon his prisoner. "tell me child, why have you come at the risk of your own life...it would seem you are a fool to come uninvited into my home."

User ImageUser Image

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:45 am
User Image Ilea followed Goh into the throne room and took her seat at the foot of the stairs that lead up to the throne. Again, placing her between their guest and her Master.

She tilted her head at the woman a bit, looking her over with more than just her crimson eyes. She could feel the two souls that inhabited her form, knew that she wasn't talking to empty air when she spoke.

She eased back in her chair, knowing that Goh could feel both souls as well. After all, he'd been the one to teach her to sense them. He'd taught her everything she knew...

Part of her wondered how Bat was doing with the task she'd given him, hoping that he came through for her. She wanted to give her Master a fitting gift...

But she moved all of that to the back of her mind, concentrating on the woman in front of herself and Goh. Truthfully, the woman had invited torture or worse by arriving uninvited, simply walking in as she had done. Her Master was being very nice to her right now.

She looked completely at ease where she was practically curled up in her chair, appearing almost bored. But looks can be deceptive...

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 4:20 pm
Telestra wiggled around in her 'chair' for awhile as she was moved from the great hall to Goh's throne room. She watched as they pasted the knights on the way in and then looked up at Goh sitting high up on his throne.
"Well..me...I mean we...we are not something you see everyday, we're feared...and hated, are own home drove us out...but we don't care if we are a monster to everyone then so be it, I'll feast on there bodys and tear them apart.

But....we seek more power...to be stronger...and then we heard of you Goh....a Dark and powerful person who everyone fears....we...humbly request that you teach us the magic you know...and allow us to serve you with are own...exotic power...if you teach us we will become you loyal servant."

Telestra said looking up at Goh, her skin clearly looking as if something was crawling away under it as she talked and once she was finished talking she lowered her head in obeidience hoping that Goh would teach her and allow her to serve him in return for the power he would teach her to weild.

ElisaMarie

Romantic Hunter

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:15 am
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

Goh smiled "go ahead strugle,..the chair loves it.. as do I..." he said almost being subducedive, His great laugh that sent most of his servants cringing eachoded in the hall. The chair seemed to vibrate with power and the bounds became tighter and one appeared around Telestras neck and got tighter. "the chair's bonds get tighter as you move, so please move around its always a great show to watch." he said but listened to there struggling words.

"loyal servants, you risk your vary neck(the bound on the chair around her neck got even tighter close to cutting off her air) to enter my home and beg of me the right to be tough by me....Tis foolish, but brave I admire that..." he got up from his throne and snapped the chair disappeared and dropped Telestra to the ground. He got to the groudn floor and came up to Telstra who was on th eground still and picked her up by her neck with his bare hand. "though I admire bravery, and courage.. I distrust fools. Are you a fool?!...yes you are.. coming uninvited to my house.. but who am I to be mannerly...Aeneas! Come your master Calls.!" he said throwing Telestra back to the ground. He had called for his daemon servant. He went back to his chair and sat knowing his servant would appear soon. though he called to Ilea ilea. my faithful one...come to your master..lay your head upon my knee and hear the words of my mind.."he said using the voice he only used for her.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:36 pm
Ilea watched Goh handle the guest calmly before answering his silent command to her, rising slowly and sensually from her chair to take the stairs to the throne one at a time. She knew how much he liked to watch her move and made certain that there was something special for him to watch whenever she had the opportunity.

There was a unique air about Ilea that only Goh managed to bring out of her; the unique combination of innocence and deadliness, the air of the purest sociopath.

She finally finished moving up all of those stairs and knelt down at his feet, turning in the process so that she could keep her crimson eyes on their new guest, just in case.

"What would you have of me my Master? You know that I am yours blood and bone, heart and soul...," she said to him softly, though her voice seemed to echo a bit in the throne room and was easily heard, especially for their guest.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

Goh smiled at teletra still on the ground stunned, he looked to Aeneas and tossed a small box to him. "Take teh children back to there graving parents. and remind the Goh always keeps his promises." he said; one could almost hear the sly smile that was behind his mask., His great laugh that sent most of his servants cringing eachoded in the hall.

He then turned his attention to Ilea. Ilea with a her walk that just made him want to slide a blade down them as he whisper things into her ear.
"I would have much of you..as you well know my greatest servant." he said as he traced his sharp finger down her cheek. "Let us see how much the newest servant really wishes to serve me..give her of are finest room(dungeon). with a view(facing the torture chamber)....We shall make her well at home. Go see to her and may be..." he leaned closer to her ear so only she could hear. i[]"maybe..we shall have a lovely..time this evening..with a added..presence.." he said, knowing that he would make the telestra scream well before the night was out, and possible teach ilea something new. While Aeneas saw to his orders. He held her ileas chin in his hand and looked deep into her eyes. and traced the outline of her cheek bone and neck.

He as suddenly as he had shown his way of love,..and honor he turned to stone and strength and returned to his regal seat and stared down with authority over telestra. "go quickly my child, and fail me not." he said, dismissing all.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:29 am
Ilea shivered at Goh's attention to her, a soft sigh escaping her while caressed and whispered such things to her, making her react in the only way possible from such attentions. By the time he sat back in his throne, she was panting softly with need, her body on fire as only he could enflame it.

But she stood anyway when he dismissed her and gave him a deep bow, "As my Master commands...," she said softly to him then backed down the stairs slowly. When she reached the bottom, she turned her attention to their guest and smiled at her, "Come, girl... My master would have me show you to the best room with a proper view... You should feel honored...," she told her in a very kind voice that sent the few servants remaining in the room scurrying in fear.

She made a gesture and the chair Telestra was in released her, "Come with me...," she added as she turned and began to walk out of the throne room, knowing that it appeared to be a great honor... Lead to a room by Goh's personal favorite, no less...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

ElisaMarie

Romantic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:13 pm
Telestra dropped her head whispering to herself and her friend inside her as Goh whispers to Ilea.
She was thinking it might of been a bad idea to come to Goh to learn magic afterall, maybe she should of gone to that Vampire castle she heard about, but would they accpet her for what she was, it seemed more likely Goh would but as it was now she knew she was wrong.

Telestra sighed getting up off the floor, she knew this scene wasn't right, she knew an 'univited guest' wouldn't get the best room, most likely the best room for something aweful, she sighed again and followed Ilea.
"....Yeah the 'best' room....and a proper view of something lovely too I bet....lets just get this over with..."

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:59 pm
Ilea gave a soft laugh as she lead Telestra from the room, "You're just going to love this room...," she said in her sweetest voice as she opened the door to the dungeon...

((Off to the Dungeon!))  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:55 am
time jump, time is now that Cynthia has been recaptured and is being head in the dungeons.
Now Goh sits on his throne awaiting his bounty hunter to return with news of his mission.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:29 pm
Seeker-of-Justice
_______________User Image]
___Cameron Sledger__ -- JUST A BRINGER OF DISPAIR_______________"I WAS BETRAYED BY All but my own kind... TAKE YOUR LIVES!..."
_______________________It is only a way to survivepain. In this changing world...
User Image

The Hunter looked at her as she grabbed his hand. The way he figured it, she would not give up so he let his hand wrap around hers. Something about the simple gesture sent a chill up his spine. "Alright fine lets go" He started to walk and found that he could take her there and would be comfortable with it.

As they walked along, he listened to her cute humming. As they waked along, Cameron felt a sense of accomplishment with everything that had gone on today. But as he continued, he remembered the look of fear in her eyes every time she mentioned her master. He was about to say something about it when she stopped."Whats wrong?" he asked her. Suddenly worried that she would be too scared to continue. But, before he could get an answer, she opened a portal saying something about the trip being boring. She yanked him through it and suddenly he was in Gohs throne room. "Well, I should travel with you more often. So much time would be saved" He said patting her head. But it was not a childish pat, more of a thank-I-owe-you--one-you-beautiful-person-you kind of pat

( YOU'RE FAITH BRINGS DEATH .... )
and.. I'm ..going to ..watch ..you die_________

Seeker-of-Justice

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:13 pm
Seeker-of-Justice

cTheAngelofMusic

Esabel gave a little giggle as he patted her on her head and danced a bit away from him. Until she actually looked where she was. Standing at the foot of the stairs that lead up to the throne. Where Goh was sitting. She froze instantly for a long silent moment and simply stared at him.

Then she gave a frightened sound and dove behind Cameron, tucking her hands between them where she stood and shivered. Everyone was afraid of Goh. Esabel, though, had a bit more reason to be afraid of him than most. She knew he'd sent people to get her while she'd been in the human realm. They hadn't succeeded.

She also had a feeling she knew why he wanted her back. To find out where he went wrong in making her. Unfortunately, that meant winding up on his special table in the dungeon. She hadn't been down there since she was created and wasn't sure that she wanted to return.

Still, she couldn't just stand there and shake, could she? She knew she had to do something so she raised one hand and waved at Goh over Cameron's shoulder, "Hi, mister-master-person..." she said softly, her voice shaking the entire time and showing him just how scared she was in this moment.  
Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff