Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devil in the Moonlight

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:46 pm
User Image

User Image

Loki smiled softly as Goh was beginning to act no better than a child. Such as Thor would when Loki would gain the upper hand on him. How it brought such memories to him. "You have no claim on her as she has knelt before me. She serves myself and myself alone. You would do well to play with your own toys instead of stealing others. Some might take offense and send a rather nasty bully your way." Loki said speaking with his signature silver tongue within this moment. As he continued to speak Loki couldn't help but chuckle which interrupted Goh's speech. "Failed?" He asked Goh curiously as he held his staff firmly. "Do tell how she's a failed experiment? I see a soul that breathes just the same as you." He said letting Goh know that Loki saw him as nothing more than a gifted mortal. "If what you say was true then you wouldn't have even cared that I took her back. Much less send your dear beloved... 'whore' to reclaim her." He said softly as his eyes burned into Esabel as she tried to seek comfort in him. "Stop being pitiful." He spoke as he placed his finger upon her forehead. Pushing her back while instilling a powerful magic within her mind. "It is time you gathered your wits and help rather than crumble." He spoke yet again harshly as he ignored Goh. Goh was talking about his other project yet again talking about her like she was the best thing around. "By perfect you mean a whore that you can keep your eyes upon her bottom while she's not looking, correct?" He asked softly as this individual did need to be put within his place. However as his eyes stared at the masked man he didn't know if this ant was worth his time.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:45 am
_______________User Image]
___Cameron Sledger__ -- JUST A BRINGER OF DISPAIR_______________"I WAS BETRAYED BY All but my own kind... TAKE YOUR LIVES!..."
_______________________It is only a way to survivepain. In this changing world...
User Image

As Cameron stood in the courtyard, waiting for what he was promised, he stood over at the edge of the wall, scaled up it with a masterful run, and peered over it into the depths of Gohs Realm. So dark it was. So, complimentary to the beings attitude that it almost was beautiful to look at. But even Cameron could not abide by the darkness that was so consuming here.

With a shrug of his shoulders he jumped down, his graceful form tucking under and rolling off to the side and back up to his perfect standing posture. He looked around and still did not see the promised party that would be taking him to the banquet hall, and to be honest, it was starting to piss him off. He started to stride over to the castle doors when suddenly, without question, shadows started to form around him. He immedietly drew his sword and the thought of not being able to trust the Entity crossed his mind.

But, as he was transported rather quickly he turned and saw Goh Standing by Ilea. "Well, that was quite unexpected..." he said shrugging off the weird feeling of being transported through nothing. He listened to Gohs words and turned and was able to notice that there was a new person in the room. And one who Cameron would not like at that. But the way that the strange man was holding Esabel back, and with the look that she gave both men in the room, made Cameron rather irate. "Goh, you must abide by your word. I know you well enough. If I have to fetch my prize from someone else, then you will still be owing me payment." He said to the man. He then turned to Loki and looked the man up and down. "I would appreciate it kind sir, if you would turn over the young girl. I would hate to see that pretty face of yours marred by my blade." His eyes had a certain fire in them. One that not even the likes of Loki or any asguardian had seen before. A look of hatred so pure that it struck fear into any that looked into it.

Cameron's sword was drawn and hanging point down on the ground ever so slightly. A stance that any could recognize and the best offensive/defensive stance. "I have murdered many beings, gods or no. You may recognize my name, I am Cameron. The Bounty hunter. And it would be best if you heed my warning when I say that I will kill you. Maybe you have pissed me off, that much is true. But, I will kill you just for the fact that you are unnatural and do not belong in this world." And with that statement, he watched closely to see what the strange man would do

( YOU'RE FAITH BRINGS DEATH .... )
and.. I'm ..going to ..watch ..you die_________

Seeker-of-Justice

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:13 pm
Goh just gave a dark laugh and swept Ilea up in his arms, "We shall see who deals with who over this one," he stated simply then disappeared into the shadows, taking Ilea to his chambers.

That seemed to be the last straw for Esabel, though. After all, it seemed as if even Loki wanted to change her. She shook off what he'd done to her mind, something she shouldn't have been able to do but still managed to accomplish. She passed one look up at him and sniffled a bit, "I guess even you don't like Esabel the way she is... You want to change me too... Master wanted to use me as payment, keep me contained under his control too... Cam there wants to use me for transportation... And you want to make my mind work like everyone else's does..." she said as she backed away from him.

She looked between him and Cameron and shook her head slightly then moved over to the human with her head down, already forming a portal behind him, "You can find Esabel later... Right now, I have to think..." she told him simply then irritatedly pushed Cameron through the portal.

She paused before stepping through it herself, though, to look around the throne room with a glare. She stomped one foot angrily, releasing a few blasts of her dark energy in the process, then stepped through the portal and closed it behind her.

Meanwhile, those blasts went for Goh's throne, Ilea's chair, and Loki's staff. The throne turned into a pile of chickens that squawked angrily in the room, leaving feathers floating in their wake. The chair grew a mouth full of razor-sharp teeth and started barking like a dog as it ran down the stairs towards Loki, scampered behind him, then bit him on the a**. Loki's staff turned into a massive python that curled around his body, hissing at him in the process...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:35 pm
Haeo

Wolfe Garm

Dameon Black Alt

Shale walked into the throne room to inspect the seat of his dead rival. There was something about Ilea's memories of it...

He didn't notice anything at first inspection. After all, his powers had already eliminated everything of Goh's creations and traps that could be a threat to Ilea. So the fact that the throne remained said that it wasn't a threat to his Ilea or one of Goh's creations. But what was it about this chair that carried a threat...

He finally moved up the stairs of the dais to approach it.

But he wasn't cautious enough, apparently...

The throne turned out to be an ancient life form. Goh had found it while he was still a deity. This creature of pure bone was the last of its race and was completely devoted to Goh.

Now it moved for the first time in thousands of years. It was incredibly fast as it moved into a different form and stabbed six sharp bones through Shale's body and sent a power made of pure evil through his body. He didn't even have time to scream...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Darkness Abounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash