View Results

StardustCrusadrr

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:42 pm
Hello fellow Hetalia fans~ Hurry up and grab your white flags and pasta and take a wild ride into this rp!

Okay rules are simple, they're written below. READ THEM. IF NOT PRUSSIA WILL SEIZE YOUR VITAL REGIONS.

1. Please PM if you want a character~ Character list will be posted below, with who's playing them.
2. If a character is taken, DON'T ASK TO RP AS THEM.
3. If you rp as someone else's character, unless granted special permission, post wil be deleted!
4. Please don't post in this forum asking for characters, those posts will be ignored AND deleted. (If I can lol)
5. Try to be semi-literate pleeease? *puppy dog eyes* Although occasional one/two liners are okay.
6. No user insulting user, although COUNTRIES may insult each other. (i.e France & England bickering)
7. Pairings are aloud on the condition that the other person agrees/goes along with it, and that if anyhting starts getting like "hot" you use time skip.
8. If you're really inactive, your character WILL be given away, and if you come back and see that your name isn't beside the character you had before... Well.. Sorry!
9. Out of RP talk MUST be identified with ( ).
10. Only TWO characters per person.
11. LIKE, HAVE FUN~

Characters with the AWESOME people who will be playing them:

Germany: GrmnSparkleParty
Italy:
Japan: Amaki Makashi
Romano:
Prussia:
England:
France:
Russia:
China:
America:
Canada:
Spain:
Poland:
Lithuania:
Estonia:
Latvia:
Austria: Amaki Makashi
Hungary: Saia Kakaru
Switzerland:
Liechtenstein:
Taiwan:
South Korea:
Hong Kong:
Greece:
Turkey:
Cuba:
Netherlands:
Belgium:
Denmark:
Sweden:
Finland:
Norway:
Iceland:
Seychelles:
Sealand:
Belarus: S C A R Y G I R L I E
Ukraine:

Whew... That's ALOT of characters lol XD Anyways, if I forgot any, please tell me in a pm please!

Plot: Let's begin in a World Meeting I guess, and then people can go their seperate ways!

NOW GO~

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:48 pm
Germany let out a tremendous sigh as he rubbed his temples, fighting off a migrain. The World Meeting was running it's usual path, with America yelling off silly ideas, Russia spewing off dark aura, France and England fighting, China trying to calm everyone down, the list goes on and on. Things started off okay, but then it took a turn for the worse and mass chaos broke out in the room. Nothing ever seemed to go right.

Finally Germany had had enough. He stood up, sending his chair flying behind him landing with a loud crash. "EVERYBODY SHUT UP! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SOLVING THE WORLD ISSUES, NOT DWELLING ON THE ISSUES OF OUR PAST AND SINCE NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO RUN A PROPER MEETING, WE'LL FOLLOW MY RULES FROM HERE ON OUT! I'LL GIVE 8 MINUTES TO SPEAKERS, AND ABSOLUTELY NO CHIT-CHATTING! HAVE YOUR POINTS READY, AND RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU WISH TO SPEAK!"

He finished his mini-speech with a loud bang on the table. He watched as people gradually returned to their seats, mumbling silently. Satisfied, he sat down waiting for the first hand to come up.  

StardustCrusadrr

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150

Amaki Mikashi

Friendly Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image
Japan was doing his best to mind his own business. Why did this always happen at the meetings? He gave a soft little sigh and tried to piece together the different conversations taking place. Seems Britain and France were at it again, America's narcissistic voice rang out above all, Italy was in his own little world, Russia was being creepy again....

He gave another little sigh. Typical.

He was not, however, expecting Germany's sudden outburst. True, Germany was the sort who would do that more than anyone else, but Japan couldn't help but leap up in his seat. Immediately, he turned in the way of his friend and ally, listening to his incredible voice. Why can I never talk as loud or as good as Germany, he thought to himself. Are our voices really that different? Honestly he had no idea. He nodded a bit at the rest of Germany's little rant and gave a little clap of support when it was finished. "Yes sir! Germany sir!" He then realized that he was supposed to raise his hand. He gave a little sweat and looked downward sheepishly. He honestly wasn't sure what they were meeting about, either... It was probably best to stay silent.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:46 pm
Germany's attention came to Japan as he applauded slightly. A small smile tugged at the corner's of his lips as Japn refered to him as sir, bringing up old memories of training. Oh how he longed for the three of them to spend that much time together. He would even put up with Italy's useless chatter. Almost anything was better than these pointless meetings. "Thank you Japan for agreeing, do you have anything else to say?"

He did not bother him that Japan did not raise his hand. Japan was a friend, and a nice person. Germany wouldn't let a small mistake ruin his views on his friend.  

StardustCrusadrr

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150

Amaki Mikashi

Friendly Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image
Japan became a bit self-conscious as he became the center of attention. Everyone was watching him, watching him and waiting. He slumped down in his seat, unsure of what to say. His face went a bit red with the embarrassment.

"Um..." was all he uttered as he glanced around nervously. What was he suposed to say? "Well... uh... I'm not quite sure what needs to be done, Germany," he said quietly. "My country right now is good." He nodded a bit to show sincerity, but his face wouldn't change its shade... He was still as red as the circle upon his flag.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:14 pm
Germany nodded in response to Japan's answer. He was a little guilty for bringing Japan to the spotlight, for he knew that he didn't do well with speaking his own opinion, or having everyone watching him. Trying to make up for it, he diverted the attention back to himself."Alright, does anybody in this room have anything to say at this present moment?"

His eyes scanned the room, looking at everyone, making sure to make eye contact with most of the other countries, hoping to get a response from somebody. Things had settled down a bit, but he knew that chaos could break out at any moment.  

StardustCrusadrr

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150

Amaki Mikashi

Friendly Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:13 pm
User Image

xxxAustria had been sitting between Russia and some other country he couldn't remember (Canada). He frowned a bit in slight disgust; obviously unknown country was no fun and Russia was radiating that uneasy, creepy vibe. Austria couldnt resist scooting his chair over a bit. It make an annoying little squeak squeak that echoed throughout the now-silent room. He glanced around quickly; he wasn't much for a lot of attention. But, since everyone was staring anyway... Austria spoke up. "Yes. I have a complaint. It's much too quiet here; may I play my piano in the background?" He indicated to his amazing grand piano, appearing out of supposedly nowhere. "Albumleaf seems rather appropriate." Before Germany got the chance to say anything, he leaped onto the leather bench and began to play away.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:49 am
User Image
Germany opened his mouth to turn down the offer, but it was too late. Everyone went quiet listening to the quiet piano piece. Germany himself admitted that it was soothing, and everyone in the room relaxed; even Russia's aura was dying down a bit. A sigh of relief came from him, as everyone seemingly regained some kind of sense.... Then it hit it; the piano was not there when they came in! He resisted the facepalm, and lightly applauded Austria instead. "Thank you Austria... Does anyone else have anything to say?"  

StardustCrusadrr

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:42 pm
User Image
A soft giggle could be heard in the now quiet room (minus the beautiful piano music). If one looked, they would notice a certain brunette with a flower in her hair being the source. Of course it would've been Austria who would've even suggested the music, and even the one to have gotten away with it. Maybe that's why she still had feelings for him. "No, I think we're all fine here, Germany-kun. Unless someone thinks otherwise?" She said happily, smiling at the slightly uptight man across the way. Having to sit in-between Greece and… some blond guy who she still didn't quite know (Canada), she was quite content, especially since she was sitting so close to Austria.

[[Does anyone else want to use their human names?]]  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:21 pm
User Image
Germany nodded in agreement with Hungary. "Gut. Now the first issue is what we should all do for global warming.." he interjected before America could speak. "And we are not creating a 'hero' to save the planet, because that idea is just unrealistic!" He glared at the American, making sure his point got across. "So, does anybody have any ideas?"

[[I don't mind if you use them, but I think I'll just stick to their country names. ^^]]  

StardustCrusadrr

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150

Amaki Mikashi

Friendly Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 1:47 pm
Amaki Mikashi
User Image
Japan did his best to raise his rather small voice to carry out through the meeting room. "Well... America's idea would still be... Interesting..." Germany was right though, it was very unrealistic. "Maybe... Instead we could promote more, uh, recycling and less waste..." The room was quiet for a moment. Japan sunk down in his chair; had he said something wrong? "Or... Or maybe...." He tried to think up another solution, but couldn't.

[I prefer country names too....]

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:32 am
User Image
Hungary smiled gently at Japan; while he didn't seem too good with words, she could feel that it was only because of the sheer amount of people present, and not a permanent problem (like the guy sitting next to her; just who the heck was he?). Raising her hand as Germany requested, she began to speak when given the green light. "Japan has a good point. Maybe we could make more things recyclable, like our paper plates and utensils. Or perhaps take after Japan's example; I hear he has a superb recycling system in his country." she suggested, hoping that her nudge would help Japan open up more.  

Saia Kakaru

Amaki Mikashi

Friendly Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:38 pm
User Image
Japan looked to Hungary as she spoke, but then looked down our of embarrassment from her flattery. "Arigato... Thank you, Hungary," he mumbled rather quietly. He wasn't sure what else he could say... He looked desperately back at Germany. After all, he was calling all the shots in this meeting. But it was mostly to avoid saying much else that would embarrass himself more. Japan wasn't much for being proud of his achievements.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image

Germany nodded in agreement. "Ja... That sounds gut. All in favor of this suggestion raise your hand." Being slightly obessive compulsive, Germany counted each hand that had been raised, including his own. It turns out it was the majority of the countries in this room. "The motion is passed. As countries, we will go to our bosses asking to be... Greener with products like paper plates and untensils as Hungary suggested. If you do not wish to do so, that is fine as well." Germany banged the table with his fist, with finality. "Well.. That's all for today! Meeting adjourned!" As the countries began to file out, Germany began shouting orders at everyone to make sure not to be late for the next meeting.

StardustCrusadrr

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150

Amaki Mikashi

Friendly Nerd

11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:36 am
User Image

xxxAustria looked up from his inter playing of the piano. "Over already? Shame; I was going to put on a nice little show." He muttered a little in annoyance but figured he'd just save it for next time.

Greener prosecutes, huh? He could probably manage that. He turned to Hungary. "Ready to go?" he asked her, hoping she would be. After all, he had to practice for his next performance.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff