Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tombstone. (NO/Accepting.)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:46 pm
Theres a story told of a dark city, cursed in blood, most people believed this story to be something just to scare children, but i know for one that this city and it's dangers exist.

In this city a young woman and the man she loved fell into dispair after the death of their one and only son. After 5 years of trial and error both parents decided only one thing would bring back the son they lost, and to do so would mean opening up the gate to hell itself and using the souls there to create what was need to bring their boy back to life. But all did not go as planned, in the process of using the souls to forge a stone of great power the two lovers were seperated by a crule twist of fate, the stone wasnt enough to bring back this boys soul, no, another was needed to tempt the reaper into letting their son go. in order for one to return, one must leave.

In the end, the woman was left alone in the world, the gate to hell remaining open, her lover taken from her, an in his place, stood a monster that was once their son, twisted and malformed, the soul was indeed his, but something had changed.

These events were said to have happened hundreds of years ago, most people believe this just to be a tale, an exscuse as to why our world is like this, full of darkness, horrible creatures and the taint of evil. I however, know it to be true, and the woman to blame for this whole mess can never be forgiven...i..i can never be forgiven for what i have done.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:03 pm
This is a fantasy rp based in Tombstone, a small City in Kirusian, a country very similar to our Russia. guns are a total possability in this rp aswell as swords and bladed weapons, but dont get to teched up, i dont want this turning scifi, light guns, rifles and crossbows are as high tech as it is allowed to get.

Their will be a few special roles that need to be filled before this rp can start and i will list them below.

Special roles.

The Guilty Mother:
Reserved

The Monsterous Son:

Hells Gatekeeper.:

Demon Lords:

uki-katzugowa

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:12 pm
Rules:

1.No godmodding, the only ones able to beat someone with ease will be the Gate keeper and the Son, this is because i intend these two to be group efforts. However the Demon lords are just Demons given the rank to oversee the invasion from hell, so will be equal in power to everyone else.
2.No cybering, if your gunna do that do it in pm, we dont want to see it.
3.Keep swearing to a moderate lvl, no going over the top.
4.Keep to the races in the list provided, absolutly no exceptions.
5.Romance is allowed.
6.Fighting is encuraged.
7.Send your profile to me with a ninja to show you have read the rules, the title should be "this isnt my grave."

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:22 pm
Profile skeleton:

Gaia name:
Character name:
Character title: (your title is a name given to you on your travels along with a bounty on your head as requested by the Demon lords themselves.)
Bounty: (this will be decided by me, dont worry abount getting a low bounty, all bounties given will be a decent amount.)
Race: (Can be human, elven, demon or vampire, you can cross breed and demons/vampires dont have to be evil.)
Side: (good or evil. good hope to close the gate to hell, a ring carried by the Gatekeeper that doubles as a portal. evil hopes to stop those opposing them and to crush all in their way.)
Bio:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Abilityies:
Personality:
Theme song:
Other:

uki-katzugowa

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:33 pm
Special Pros:

The Guilty Mother: