Guitarist
View Results

Rapunzel_Bunny

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:07 am
I could be anything when I grow up! First, Singer! I know... Second, Beautician! Maybe I could do it! Third, Guitarist/Violinist, I know both instruments! Well its up to fate... And I'm already a gamer! ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:58 am
Here's what I think. What are you most passionate about? If it's singing then I say go for it! Take lessons if you're not already. Keep up with your violin and guitar lessons and practice, though, those will actually help you greatly as a singer. And since attempting to make it as a singer is a difficult road, why not have beautician as a backup plan? Or get your certification and be a beautician as your day job/to pay the bills? Good luck!  

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Rapunzel_Bunny

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:20 am
YourxStarlessxEyes
Here's what I think. What are you most passionate about? If it's singing then I say go for it! Take lessons if you're not already. Keep up with your violin and guitar lessons and practice, though, those will actually help you greatly as a singer. And since attempting to make it as a singer is a difficult road, why not have beautician as a backup plan? Or get your certification and be a beautician as your day job/to pay the bills? Good luck!
Thank you so much!  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff