cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:01 am
Goh's Summoning Room
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

This room is a great hidden room where Goh does is summonings of minions,daemons, and the like. Runes,circles, and pentagrams are carved everywhere around the room.
At the entrance of the room stands Legion Goh's Gaurd of this room, and helper. He is also one of Goh's first and most mysterious creations.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:37 am
User Image

══»

Goh Necrarch Hyuga
«══

Goh Had entered into the room, fallowed by Legion who held a tray caring many objects for the ritual to come. The 13 and 13 pairs of eyes fallowed him he entered all feared him. "Ah!, my little guests..such a pleasure to have you hear...Legion go prepare the blue fire." he said then commanded the dark man. The man went to the predrawn circle and began to chant, in a language that sounded like the crackle of fire, and flames. Soon a dearie blue flame traced the cuts in the floor. "It is done master..." Legion said. and moved out of the way of his master. Goh was busy looking at the chained captives, "ah children do you know why I have brought you from your parents in the dead of night, to this my palace...hmm?1 NO..well to give your great power and honor yes that's right....power.." he said placing his hands on the shoulders of one of the boys as he whispers the words power into his ear.

Many of the children had fear in there eyes, others had just lost the will to continue to hope. all had there eyes on Goh. Crys came from many of the children which made Goh just burst with glee. as he went past each child and made him/ or her stand in a curtain spot in the blue ring. "Legion...do it now..slowly..I want to see there eyes light faded." he said Legion nodded and brought to the center the last boy and girl. Goh stood in the summoning circle just off of the main circle, purple fire around him in a ring. Legion turned the two so tey where facing Goh and behind them drew a dark knife. The last sight they saw where the glowing eyes of goh and his smile of pleasure.

the reaming 24 children let out more crys for help and of terror. But all for not for once with in the circle they could not more. Goh began to chant in the same language as Legion summoning forth a daemon to do his bidding with out fail,and with out question. Goh cut his own hand and spilled little from his own blood into the circle to give the daemon some more power and to connect with him as master.

"Rise daemon of the underworld,rise I summon you forth with the blood of 13, and 13 children all of 7years of age. all with out blame, all pure. I call unto the void give up a daemon to serve me to do my bidding, I command him, I give him a name I name him AENEAS!! COME FORTH!!" he chanted, and watched as the children in the ring disappeared into the void as blood offerings in the ritual. Soon the parents would learn of this happing for he had saved a bit of each child to return home, as he promised them. for he promised. "I will not harm a hair on there head." and Goh always keeps his word. He had taken not only saved one hair, but 3 hairs from each child and set them aside and would have Aeneas as his first mission return them to the parents.

Soon the red smoke and with the chanting of Goh Aeneas formed.

User Image

"good, good, rise and sere your master,...what do you say Aeneas...?" he said.
User ImageUser Image

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Darkness Abounds

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers