Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Migrated] Pokemon - Soaring Legends Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:09 pm
User ImageReturning home to the Johto Region after a long journey exploring the far away Unova Region, Crystal arrives at the harbor in Olivine City greeted by the familiar cityscape and ever present lighthouse. It was fun going on adventures, meeting new pokemon, and learning the myths of distant regions, but it sure felt good to be back in Johto after such a long trip. Crystal had planned on meeting up with Shiro at her family cabin turned secret base at the foot of Mt. Silver once they were both back in Johto. To Crystal's knowledge, Shiro had also been off adventuring in Unova, but since the two of them had traveled separately he had ended up returning to Johto ahead of her.

As such, Crystal disembarked from the luxury cruise liner that had carried her across the vast ocean and soon mounted her fiercely loyal, fiery companion, the Charizard, affectionately nicknamed, Fluffy, to make the flight from Olivine City to Mt. Silver with the 'albino' Eevee, nicknamed Snowy, hanging off her left shoulder and a Pichu perched on her right. That was when the disaster struck. For some reason, Rayquaza, the Sky High Pokemon, had descended from its usual habitat high in the stratosphere to clash with... another Rayquaza? Rayquaza sightings were almost exclusive to the Hoenn Region because that was where Rayquaza would sometimes come to rest at the Sky Pillar, but now suddenly there were two of them soaring across the skies of Johto out for blood as they shot out successive Dragon Pulses and Hyper Beams attempting to blast each other out of the sky.

Suffice to say, Crystal immediately recalled Snowy and her Pichu to their respective pokeballs as she was forced to hang on to Fluffy for dear life as the Flame Pokemon began to perform haphazard aerial acrobatics to dodge around the huge blasts just so they could land safely on the outskirts of Ecruteak City. One of the Rayquaza that was involved in the clash was very obviously the same one that Crystal had been accustomed to catching the occasional glimpse of back when she had traveled in Hoenn, but the second seemed almost corrupted somehow. It was black, speckled with patches of the usual green, and there just seemed to be something kind of off about it...  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:29 pm
also returning home, months earlier due to not wanting to stick around in the Unova Region for long, Shiro had actually took the ship before Crystal, and thus missed the spetacular fighting going on, his faithful Companion Raiden at his side, the Crimson Lightning Pikachu just sparked it's cheeks a bit playfully while they walked about, they had also done quite the travelling despite being in Unova separate from his best friend, that being he had also went to Hoenn and Sinnoh to deeply entrench himself in catching more pokemon there as well.

on the way out of Olivine City however Team rocket had been in the area, and had succinctly captured him, thus making him and his Pikachu disappear off the map for quite a while, unknown where he was, the only hints he left were actually hidden within a message he had left in a mail on Crystal's PC account, and on her Pokégear as well, before unfortunately, he was dragged back away from the computer, and put under a medically induced coma while they worked on him... what, who knows..?  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:40 pm
It was only marginally safer for Crystal being on the ground than she had been being in the sky. She recalled Fluffy to his pokeball and sent out her Ampharos, nicknamed Denryu based on the Romanized spelling for its species name in Japanese, to put up a Light Screen to shield them from taking a direct hit from any stray attacks. This defensive tactic proved to be instrumental in getting them safely into Ecruteak City when both Rayquaza began blasting at each other with Draco Meteor causing most of the fiery purple projectiles to miss their mark completely as they instead rained indiscriminately down on the surrounding landscape and neighboring cities in all directions. Once they had made it into the city, Crystal and Denryu made a mad dash across town to the local Pokemon Center to get indoors. Even under that kind of bombardment it would be safer indoors than being directly in the line of fire of the two rampaging legendary dragon pokemon.

The instant they made it through the doors into the Pokemon Center, Crystal's PokeGear started ringing and when she held it up from around her neck to check the caller ID on the display screen it was Professor Oak. His timing was uncanny as ever.

"Hello Professor," Crystal greeted him politely despite how disheveled she felt from all the chaos she had been encountering since she got off that ship back in Olivine City.

"Crystal!" Professor Oak sounded urgent. "Where are you? I've been trying desperately to get a hold of you and Gold.

"I think you mean the other Crystal," Crystal sweatdropped hard. "I just got back from the Unova Region."

"Oh, I must have dialed the wrong number," Professor Oak admitted only slightly apologetically. "But now isn't the time to worry about that. We've got two legendary dragon pokemon clashing in the sky over Johto as we speak and I need to get a hold of trainers who can handle going out there to investigate the cause!"

"You don't got to ask me twice," Crystal responded automatically. "I'll see if I can get in touch with Shiro to give me a hand so in the meantime just keep trying to get in touch with any other strong trainers you can think of."

"I'll send help as soon as I can," Professor Oak assured her right before he hung up with an audible click.

"Now then," Crystal let go of her PokeGear letting it hang down around her neck again. "I'd better get myself ready."

She didn't stop to check if she had any message and instead headed over to one of the public PC's to access Bill's pokemon storage system to swap out her Pichu, apologizing because she knew he wanted to have a fun reunion with Shiro's Pikachu, but Pichu wasn't equipped to battle with the likes of Rayquaza. In his place, she swapped in her Sableye, nicknamed Diablos, to balance out her team.

As she was exchanging pokemon on the PC she had noticed that the 'New Mail' indicator was flashing on the screen and decided she had better check her messages once she had her team in order if only because it was a little unusual for anyone to be sending her mail when they could just call her on her PokeGear, although she hadn't really checked it since she left the Unova Region. The fact that it was a message from Shiro was a little worrying.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:50 am
the mail would read 'Trouble has been doubled', and once open, it'd be quite long, but it would start out like this: Dear Crystal, if you have not checked your pokégear for a voice message and saw this, i am currently unable to be reached normally due to unfortunately.. Team Rocket managed to capture me, AGAIN. *sigh* meaning if you're in need of assistance in anything i'm out of your reach, if you can spare trying to save me, i'm somewhere where scientists would go to study things.. especially odd letters. either way, my Pokedex and Gear were confiscated so i had to Hijack a computer to get messages out both ways, my guess.. i'm probably going-- err.. damn, they're onto me, hurry when you can!

with that the message was cut off without a PS or even a signature, probably showing things were getting pretty bad at the moment with Shiro, if he was caught and having unfortunately have no access to his normal technology or even his pokemon probably.

MEANWHILE...

Shiro was currently trying to fight off grunts and scientists trying to get at him ,but eventually they surrounded him and got him in a submission hold to where one of the scientists got close enough to use a cloth filled with knockout juices with the fumes being forced into Shiro's nose to quickly start making him pass out, and once he had done so they got him onto a nearby stretcher and back into their main labs "for our boss Giovanni.. we will revive the terror that is Team rocket, and then he will have to reinstate the organizatrion, now let's get to work on this fool and his pokemon..." cue dark laughter here.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:10 pm
"Just my luck," Crystal sighed heavily as she brought a palm up to her forehead and shook her head. "I get back to Johto just in time for a couple of legendary dragon pokemon to wage war all across the sky while Shiro somehow manages to get himself kidnapped."

Shiro's mentioning of 'odd letters' gave her a general idea of where he was being kept at least. After all, the only 'odd letters' Crystal could think of were the Unown hieroglyphics that were under investigation at the Ruins of Alph. Team Rocket was supposed to have been disbanded close to eight years ago, but that didn't stop a faction from resurfacing five years ago attempting to draw out the boss or setting up a base in the Sevii Islands three years ago searching for the boss's long lost son. It seemed like there were either a lot of members within the organization who hadn't got the memo or they really just didn't care for being disbanded. Crystal wouldn't be surprised if one of the remaining factions had managed to set up a base near the Ruins of Alph completely unnoticed until now. After all, no matter how often those guys got beaten, they were still a crafty and resourceful bunch, not to mention damn persistent.

Assuming the path south of Ecruteak City was clear, Crystal could make it to the Ruins of Alph by traveling south along route 37 and then east along route 36, but she would still have to make it past the rampaging Rayquaza twins out there. Unless she could KO them first. Crystal was certainly up to the task of bringing down a legendary dragon or two if she had to. And since those two had been spamming Draco Meteor right before she made it into the Pokemon Center that meant that the resulting stat reduction should have severely lowered their long range destructive power. Physical attacks would still be deadly, but if Crystal got her pokemon to strike from a distance using powerful rock and ice type moves, then there was a chance she could bring them both down without breaking a sweat.

Crystal was in luck. When she exited the Pokemon Center, she discovered that Suicune had appeared in Ecruteak City in response to the wide scale destruction that was being rained down by the two rampaging Rayquaza and was presently darting across the rooftops launching powerful Aurora Beams at the two combatants. Meanwhile, to prevent any damage from coming to the Tin Tower evoking the wrath Ho-oh, Entei and Raikou had scaled the tower while surrounding it in powerful Reflect and Light Screens respectively.

Unfortunately, as it was, the two rampaging Rayquaza weren't really in range to take any serious damage from Suicune's attacks. The only sure way to take them down would be to knock both dragons out of the sky so Suicune could get a clean hit on them. And it so happened that Crystal had just the right combination in mind to get the job done. She recalled Denryu, quickly sending out Fluffy, Diablos, and a Floatzel nicknamed, Taki, in place of her Ampharos.

"Fluffy, I need you to get Diablos and Taki close enough to those Rayquaza to hammer them both out of the sky using Ice Punch," Crystal instructed the three pokemon carefully. "After that, we'll leave the rest to Suicune."

Crystal's pokemon nodded in response. Then Diablos and Taki climbed onto Fluffy's back as the Flame Pokemon readied himself to fly straight into the fray between the two Rayquaza, spewing out his own Dragon Pulse attacks to deflect stray blasts from the two warring dragons. Once Fluffy got them in range, Diablos and Taki both sprang from his back with fists glowing in ice as they each slammed down hard on the individual Rayquaza they had targeted. Having that double weakness to ice, both dragons took heavy damage and quickly plummeted into the tree-lined mountains surrounding Ecruteak City allowing Suicune time to arrive to assault both dragons at once with a powerful Blizzard attack to freeze them both solid.

Or rather, it would have if not for the fact that rather than becoming encased in ice, the slightly discolored Rayquaza instead seemed to dissolve into an inky black cloud around a group of completely dazed Unown that seemed to spell out the name 'Rayquaza'. Crystal had caught the whole thing on her VS Recorder and immediately forwarded the video to Professor Oak.

"You should take a look at this Professor," Crystal quickly dialed him on her PokeGear. "One of those Rayquaza definitely wasn't normal."

"Quite right," Professor Oak replied through the receiver. "I'll analyze this footage you sent me to see if it might provide us with a clue as to where the second Rayquaza might have originated."

"Thank you, Professor," Crystal responded. "I have a feeling Team Rocket might be behind this. It would seem that a group of them recently abducted Shiro so I'm on my way to the Ruins of Alph to check for a hidden base that could have gone overlooked."

"Be careful out there," Professor Oak told her through the receiver. "If they were able to produce a powerful pokemon such as Rayquaza, then there's really no telling what you might be up against once you find them. I'll keep trying to get a hold of other trainers who might be able to lend a hand."

"I'll just have to hope for the best since you won't be able to get in touch with me on my PokeGear once I get into those ruins," Crystal assured him. "I think I should be alright as long as I've got my pokemon with me though."

There was an audible click as the call disconnected and she once again let her PokeGear dangle around her neck. Fluffy, Diablos and Taki had made it back to the Pokemon Center after bringing down the two Rayquaza so she recalled the latter two to their pokeballs and got up on Fluffy's back herself.

"Now that the skies are clear, let's step on it to the Ruins of Alph," Crystal supplied the destination and her pokemon nodded before once again taking off into the sky.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:29 am
meanwhile as Crystal had been working on getting to the ruins as well as defeating the Rayquaza duo, the scientists seemed to be working on various pods with shapes inside them, one of them, unfortunately, showed Shiro, out cold, floating there with his body being injected with various things, what they were doing he didn't know, but the tanning body as well as muscles becoming more and more shown and tensing and rebuilding, as well as various other things, his hair going from it's usual white to highlighted with a bright purple, that faded to pink, and then to white at the base, not to mention it seemed they were working on some of Shiro's Pokemon as well, especially Raiden who was down the line in the tubes, randomly giving off different colored electricity with a soft groan as they worked, as well as trying to brainwash the entire group "soon our first... super trainer will be ours to command.. heheheh.. this will have Giovanni wanting to reinstate us, for sure!"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:46 pm
Meanwhile, at his house in Newbark Town, Gold was in his bed with his head wedged beneath a pillow surrounded by the various pokemon that lived at home with him and his mother purposefully ignoring the constant ringing of his PokeGear. Seriously, the darn thing had been going off repeatedly for the last ten minutes at least. Probably even longer. However, it was a losing battle and when the PokeGear started to ring again, Gold finally crawled out from his bed to stomp across his room to snatch the offending device off his desk to see who was brazen enough to be calling him before noon. Of course, when he actually looked at the time on his PokeGear it was really closer to 12:30 in the afternoon so he should have been up by now anyway.

"You'd really better have a good reason for bugging me at this hour like this Professor," Gold grumbled into the receiver like he hadn't noticed the actual time already.

"I don't have time for this attitude of yours right now!" Professor Oak's voice blared out from the receiver causing Gold to stumble backward at how loud he was. "While you've been neglecting to answer your PokeGear, I've had to watch Crystal take on two rampaging legendary pokemon in Ecruteak City by herself this morning and there could be more on the way if Team Rocket has truly resurfaced as she suspects. Now isn't the time for you to be sleeping in!"

Gold flinched away from his PokeGear as Professor Oak berated him for his oversleeping. He kept quiet to make sure the professor was really done with lecturing him before he finally spoke up again. "No way, that bossy girl was able to take on two legendary pokemon at once? There's got to be some mistake." Then another thought occurred to him. "Hey wait, didn't Crys just finish her work on the Hoenn Pokedex so you sent her to get started on the Sinnoh Pokedex to further your pokemon research just a short while ago? I seriously doubt she could be finished with that already. What would she be doing back in Johto so soon?"

"I completely forgot about that," Professor Oak realized. "I wouldn't have gotten a hold of her even if I had dialed the proper number."

Gold raised an eyebrow, not that Professor Oak would have seen it since he only had a regular PokeGear and hadn't upgraded to an Xtransceiver with portable video calling yet. "What the heck are babbling on about?"

"Well, never mind that. I guess we're just fortunate that other girl arrived back in Johto today," Professor Oak continued. "She's already gone to investigate the Ruins of Alph for any signs of Team Rocket activity, but I still hate to let her go by herself. Can I count on you to head out there to lend a hand or had I better start calling someone else?"

"So if Crys is out of town, then that must mean when you say Crystal just took on two rampaging legendary pokemon in Ecruteak City before you got a hold of me, you must be talking about that crazy girl that might even be a match for the champion if she'd actually take the time to challenge the pokemon league," Gold realized rubbing his chin. "It's been a real long time since that girl has been back in Johto. It might be worth checking out the ruins just to find out what the heck she's been getting up to since she was last in town."

"So, does that mean you're going?" Professor Oak was beginning to get impatient with Gold's stalling.

"You can count on me Professor," Gold responded enthusiastically. "I won't let you down."

"Somehow, I don't find that very reassuring," Professor Oak sighed. "Anyway, you'd better hurry before you miss all the action."

There was an audible click when he finally hung up. Gold quickly strapped his PokeGear on his wrist and started digging around his room for a fresh change of clothes so he could depart in style.

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal recalled Fluffy to his pokeball once they arrived at the Ruins of Alph, instead bringing out Diablos again as she made her way to the main entrance into the ruins. Unown were psychic type pokemon so Diablos, as a Sableye being of both ghost and dark types, would have a strong advantage inside of the ruins. But before she went inside, she ducked behind the sign posted by the entrance to change into an old Team Rocket uniform she had stolen a good number of years ago and always kept stashed in her traveling bag for just this kind of emergency. Having Diablos there with her would really make her look the part of a Team Rocket Grunt so if she did encounter any operatives inside of the ruins they would most likely pay her no mind and merely try to order her back to her post leaving her mostly free to investigate at her leisure without having to draw attention to herself until she actually managed to track down Shiro. That was the plan anyway.

The first thing she noticed once she and Diablos entered the ruins was that, for some reason, there didn't appear to be any Unown left in the ruins when they should have been everywhere. Team Rocket really must have been working overtime to have captured that many of them.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:19 pm
the Rockets had no idea at the moment they had an infiltrator amongst them, as they were working on their continuation of using the data from the battles with their clone Rayquaza to modify and work on the problems of their cloning process. Shiro however had been through a lot more that had changed his body, with the multiple DNA strands in him, however the one thing that oddly stood out the most, was that the idiotic Rockets had the gall to try and fuse unown to Shiro's body as well, creating tattoos on him essentially using the Unown, to help further create their super trainer, though they had a rough estimate to a human body's potential, they kept it safe, and only used 56 Unown, basically two of each letter in the alphabet, ! and ? added in twos as well when they were found and captured. in either case his entire back and some of his arms were -covered- in unown tattos as they worked from within his body, being linked to his mind by Team Rocket's stimulations and such. though while this was all happening and finally allowing him to rest in the tube they put him and his pokemon in a hibernation room while they tried developing a brainwashing method that wouldn't trigger the psychic defenses of the boy, Shiro himself looked up in a sea filled with lines and shapes, mentally, as his body was.. genetically raped, in ways, as well as the unowns inside him too ~ugh... i should've been paying more attention... sorry... Crystal... Raiden...~  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:45 pm
There were enough concealed rooms and secret passages scattered among the ruins that it took some time for Crystal to track down where Team Rocket's actual base of operations was among them. At first she thought she might have made some mistake because there were far more scientists in the vicinity than obvious Team Rocket Grunts to identify them by. She wondered just how many of the seemingly respectable researchers who had spent years documenting their findings at the ruins might have truly been Team Rocket Scientists in disguise. And it must have cost them a small fortune wheeling in so much expensive looking equipment. But where had they transplanted all of the Unown that populated the ruins? The fact that they were all missing was by far the strangest part of the whole operation.

Crystal had pretty much free reign on the facility once she made it inside so she used that to her advantage and eventually managed to track down a floor plan that mapped out the various underground chambers that were presently in use. As could be expected, most of the rooms had been modified into vacuum chambers for use as Unown holding tanks, keeping them separated by symbol shape in order to harness, suppress, and regulate the output of their psychic powers. Several rooms had also been set aside to house the necessary power generators, powered by the usual Voltorbs and Electrodes, arranged into a power grid so that even if a generator were to be shut down the holding tanks and other sensitive equipment around the base would still be receiving power until the damaged generator could be brought back online.

Whoever was in charge of this operation was clearly no amateur. They had taken every precaution based on previous Team Rocket failures. Unless you could be in four or five places to shut down all of the generators at once, it was impossible to kill the power to the underground facility while there were still operatives on patrol. Since shutting them down clearly wasn't an option right now, Crystal redirected her focus to finding out where Shiro and his pokemon were being kept within the facility. Because there were so many scientists in the facility it seemed likely that rather than having been made into prisoners, Shiro and his pokemon had probably been captured as test subjects for experimental research. Honestly, you can't let your guard down walking around with something as obscenely rare as a Pikachu that gives off crimson colored electricity. That's exactly the kind of pokemon that will put you at the top of Team Rocket's radar.

Crystal discovered, upon closer examination of the floor plans for the base, that the distribution of Unown holding tanks wasn't at all random and that they were actually arranged alphabetically around a large central chamber the next level down linked together by a mess of pipes. Directly above this chamber, on the same floor Crystal was on now, was the clearly marked Cloning Research Lab. The floor plans showed more pipes running up from the basement level into the Cloning Research Lab. And, judging by the floor plans, the Cloning Research Lab was lined with computers, individual holding tanks for their experimental test subjects, coolant towers and large fans to maintain a constant temperature inside the lab, and its own power generator so it could operate even if the exterior power grid was completely shut down. It looked like the scientists weren't taking any chances with the experimental research that was going on in that Cloning Research Lab. So, if Shiro and his pokemon had been made into test subjects as Crystal had suspected, that certainly appeared to be where they were most likely being kept.

Something about this definitely wasn't right. Normal cloning research, from what Crystal understood, involved harvesting genetic material from the test subject to produce a living copy based on the information contained inside of their DNA. The fact that Team Rocket was also keeping the Unown from the ruins storehoused made it apparent that there must have been some kind of psychic research component to the cloning procedure that was being done at this facility. Regular cloning had been dangerous and difficult enough, but cloning experiments using the collective power of the Unown seemed like flat out suicide. Did these scientists seriously expect that they could control all of that raw psychic creative energy? So many Unown gathered in one place was like a ticking time bomb waiting to go off.

That settles it, Crystal thought. I've got to grab Shiro and get him out of here before those things get too excited and set off some kind of crazy explosion of causality.

Naturally, once she navigated the winding corridors to reach the Cloning Research Lab, the hydraulic doors were locked and required a key card that she didn't have in her possession so she decided to drop any remaining pretense of being a Team Rocket Grunt, recalling Diablos to his pokeball as she instead let loose her female Excadrill, nicknamed Razor, to break down the door.

"We don't have time for the stupid formality of crawling around searching for the right key card, so just bust through this door with your Drill Run," Crystal calmly instructed her pokemon. Razor nodded, bringing up her hands and cupping them around the steel horn over her head as she crashed straight through the doors while rotating her body like a drill. Once the Subterrene Pokemon had broken through the hydraulic doors, what was left of them fell off the hinges and clattered loudly on the floor of the laboratory.

And now everybody knows I'm here, Crystal thought as she left Razor to beat back the scientists and their pokemon while she worked with the rest of her team to break Shiro and his pokemon out of their holding tanks so they could make a break for it.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:34 pm
it looked like Shiro was still asleep from the last round of craziness they had done to him thankfully, though he seemed to have gained another set of tattoos along the full of his arms, them having gone up to 84 on his body, a bit risky, but not to the point where it'd be entirely too dangerous, seeing as how Shiro seemed to be taking well to such things while he twitched his eyebrows, the first to be let out was Raiden as the pikachu had managed to snap itself awake with a bit of sky blue electricity, which caused the pikachu to sit up with a large shudder as if being very cold, before looking around lightly "Pi?" he saw Crystal's team and his friend besides his trainer, and went watery-eyed 'Pika-pi..~!" of course, the explosions right outside the door due to Razor attacking incoming Rocket grunts and Scientists made Pikachu help get the others, which was a Blaziken that was mixed with black and red feathers along with the usual colors, a Ditto that looked completely silver in a metallic session, a Prinplup that looked royal purple and completely shuddering and randomly giving small spurts of ice from it's beak before it melted on it's own into water and then evaporated, a Lucario that was quite taller, almost Shiro's size, and it's muscles twitching and tensing even in it's relaxed state, as if readying to attack at a moment's notice, and a Skarmory that looked like it was completely goldenized, and sparking from time to time. then there of course was Shiro himself, who immediately collapsed to the floor upon coming out, apparently he only wore a pair of racing shorts he usually kept on hand, anything else was not seen, also the tattoos over his body was quite apparent as they glowed randomly in random patterns, but did nothing more.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:03 pm
Razor had no trouble fending off the Team Rocket Grunts or scientists that rushed to defend the laboratory once security had been compromised. The grunts were fairly predictable having mostly Rattatas, Zubats, Sandshrews, Ekanses, Koffings, Oddishes and Drowzees with only a handful of them also having the evolved forms. The scientists, meanwhile, mostly relied on electric pokemon like Voltorbs, Electrodes, Magnemites and Magnetons with maybe a small handful of Electabuzzes thrown in for good measure. For the most part, all Razor had to do to keep them occupied was stomp in the outer corridor to send out tremors with its Bulldoze attack to knock the grounded pokemon off balance, KOing most of the poison and electric types in the process, all the while reducing their speed thereby slowing their advance to by time for Crystal to work on Shiro and his pokemon. The Zubats and Golbats were immune because they were flying, but they were brought down easily enough by a few well-timed Rock Slides sending large boulders down from the ceiling to crush them into the floor. By that point the grunts and scientists were swearing profusely about having their plans thwarted by a mere child, never mind that Crystal was actually in her late teens or early twenties by now, even if she didn't necessarily look like it.

Getting Shiro and his pokemon out of their respective holding tanks had been the easy part. The hard part, as Crystal soon discovered, was finding where the scientists had stashed Shiro's personal belongings so she could return his pokemon to their pokeballs to transport them out of the base more easily. Especially since whatever experiments had been done on them had left them looking like they weren't really in control of their powers at present. Crystal left Shiro to Fluffy since he was the largest of the pokemon on her team and the one most fit to carry him while she continued to scour the laboratory searching for any sign of Shiro's personal belongings. Fortunately Snow's nose beat her to the punch as the white colored Eevee was able to quickly sniff out Shiro's belongings by his scent.

*~*~*~*~*

Gold, meanwhile, had only just arrived outside the Ruins of Alph, having flown there riding on his Togekiss, and now came barreling down the main entrance before mounting his skateboard that he had personally long since modified into a scooter with his Typhlosion racing along beside him. If there had been any wild Unown left in the ruins they probably would have attacked in a panic at how suddenly the boy had appeared with his pokemon.

It wasn't long before they started to hear the explosions.

"Sounds like that crazy girl must have already gone to work on this place," Gold observed as he went right on barreling down the ancient corridors had breakneck speed.

The fresh wave of grunts and scientists that had been flocking toward the compromised Cloning Research Lab was quickly cut off by a powerful jet of fire as Gold and his Typhlosion came skidding to a stop to block their path.

"You guys sure seem to be in an awful hurry," Gold eyed the lightly singed grunts and scientists with one eye closed as he extended his collapsible billiard cue and rested it on his shoulder. "That's too bad since it looks like I'm gonna have to stop you."

After that, the explosive sound of falling rocks and metal caused by Crystal's Excadrill became punctuated with the more distant sound of slightly more literal explosions that were being set off by actual fire.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:51 pm
the Gear seemed to all be there, though vastly changed. the Pokedex looked normal, but on it was the designs for Team Rocket, and it seemed to be fluctuating a bit on the screen, before it read Snowy's nearby form, and pulled out exact info on the snow colored Eevee, the exact stats, training points amongst it's stats, it's level, types, Abilities/Hidden Abilities, and even it's current known moves, before it re-registered itself to Shiro's control. the pokeball holder belt was still there, holding now very different pokeballs, but it seemed they were merely decoratively different to represent the Pokemon that would be going back in them. his Backpack, if picked up, would feel far heavier than Shiro normally carried, as inside were lots of high priced and some even a bit illegal in items that wouldn't be removed, all seemed to be inside a mini dimensional pocket (making it a backpack of Holding.) and even looked like it held -lot- more than just the original stuff Shiro had, key amongst those were a -lot- more pokeballs of different types, more TM's than he normally carried on him, and other devices that seemed to not be readily identifiable.

inside the cloning chambers, one Scientist managed to get in despite Excadrill's keeping the others away, and began typing frantically "no.. not after everything we've done.. i will NOT let this brat get away with this!" of course, he began typing in the formulas and instructions of creating another Cloned Rayquaza, this time being the full completed version they wanted by using the data they gathered to fix the glaring problems. after about a few minutes of work and moving from explosions and fires to continue working at different terminals "you may think you can get away with this.. but you're sorely mistaken! FOR GIOVANNI!" with that, he slammed his fist on the enter key, and started the process.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:32 pm
While Crystal worked on recalling Shiro's pokemon to their pokeballs, excluding Raiden who appeared fit enough to make it out of the lab on his own for the time being, and strapped his backpack onto her back so they could get ready to leave she wasn't really in any position to deal with the one scientist who had managed to break past Razor's defenses to access the lab computers. So even though Taki did attempt to thwart the scientist's efforts by launching a Sonic Boom attack off his tails to blow up the monitor on the last functioning computer terminal, it was too late to stop the signal from being relayed to the Unown holding tanks causing all of the Unown to begin flooding into the central holding chamber to re-initiate the Rayquaza cloning experiment.

"Forget him," Crystal called out to her pokemon as she made her way toward the exit of the Cloning Research Lab. "We've got to get out of here now!"

So saying, she recalled all of her pokemon except for Razor and Fluffy back to their pokeballs. Razor would handle offense and defense if there were any other Team Rocket Grunts or scientists trying to block their escape while Fluffy would carry Shiro while he was still unconscious. Fortunately, there didn't appear to be any other grunts or scientists in the vicinity as they had all been taken care of by Gold and his pokemon a good ways from the room that had served as the Cloning Research Lab. Naturally, that meant that Crystal's group would be passing them on the way out of the ruins giving her a chance to warn him to get the hell out of there.

*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, inside the central holding chamber, the Unown began to pulse and resonate with each other as they hovered in the air forming strings of words and phrases with their bodies. The individual strings began to orbit around each other gradually forming arrays of complex ideas. The individual arrays grew in both size and complexity as the awesome psychic powers of the Unown continued to expand unchecked within the chamber beneath the now destroyed Cloning Research Lab. The separate arrays eventually began to collide with one another, absorbing and recombining the bits of information they each contained until there were only three left in total.

Then, all at once, the remaining arrays of Unown seemed to collapse into singularities from which emerged a genuine Shiny Rayquaza, a Shiny Lugia, and a Shiny Ho-oh before the three newly created pokemon burst out from the holding chamber in a massive explosion blasting their way to the surface from beneath the Ruins of Alph. Upon emerging from beneath the ruins, the three legendary pokemon took off in different directions across the sky to disappear beyond the horizon. No doubt, Team Rocket would be kept busy with trying to recapture their experimental creations.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 12:23 am
Raiden naturally hopped up next to Shiro atop Fluffy when he could, lightly nuzzling his master worriedly while things started exploding behind them from the escaping cloned pokemon, the Pikachu ducked it's head before the smoke began enveloping things.

Shiro meanwhile would groan mentally as he cracked opened his eyes once more, looking at all the lines and letters float by in his mental-scape, though he didn't know that's what it was at the time, he didn't look too hard at the letters as he groaned, and tried moving, only to throb in mental pain but just laid there for now, twitching every once in a while ~ugh... what's... going on outside... i wonder...?~ he muttered, laying there without thinking much as he groaned ~maybe... i'll be able to move soon...~  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:51 pm
Once they had made it out of the ruins, Crystal took the opportunity to slip behind the nearby signpost to change back into her regular attire--in this case being blue jeans, a silver-gray colored t-shirt underneath a white hoodie with a diagonal row of three small, buttoned pockets across the front left side, a single large pocket across the back, a small navy blue checker patterned section near the bottom of the left sleeve, just enough zipper in the front to partially expose her neckline with a second decorative zipper down the front of the hood, and a pair of sky blue running shoes with silver trim--so-as to avoid drawing unwanted attention to herself once she decided what to do next now that she had Shiro and his pokemon in her care. Granted, they were also being accompanied by Gold for the moment since he had recognized Crystal well enough in spite of the Team Rocket uniform not to question her when she warned him that the ruins were about the blow. Good thing he had listened too, considering the legendary pokemon had blasted their way out of the ruins mere seconds after Crystal had joined up with him.

"Don't really get why anyone not affiliated with Team Rocket would want to get caught wearing that uniform," Gold had to comment. "But I think the miniskirt suits you."

"Forget it," Crystal stated firmly as she came back out from behind the signpost to scowl at him. "There's no way I'm making a habit of wearing something so functionally impractical."

"Just saying," Gold shrugged. "If you spent more time actually dressing like a girl, then maybe you could find yourself a boyfriend."

"Oh shut up," Crystal brought a palm to her forehead. "Whose to say I'm even interested in looking?"

"Well, in any case," Gold finally took enough time to actually look over the unconscious and severely under dressed figure of Shiro with all those weird pulsating Unown tattoos that were exposed on all the visible surfaces of his body. "Now that you've busted this guy out of there, what are you planning on doing with him?"

"I think right now Shiro and his pokemon are a little too high profile to risk taking them to the nearest Pokemon Center so I might just fly them to my safe house at the foot of Mt. Silver until they recover well enough to actually move around on their own again," Crystal admitted. "That was where I had planned on meeting up with Shiro anyway so it seems like as good a place as any."

"Mind if I tag along?" Gold only asked as a formality because realistically he didn't see that he had any other choice. The professor had asked for him to lend a hand and he wouldn't be of any use to them by going someplace else while Team Rocket might come looking for their test subject. Besides, this was already getting way too interesting for him to just head on home.

"Suit yourself," Crystal answered with a shrug as she recalled Razor to her pokeball before getting up on Fluffy's back along with Shiro. No doubt they would be hearing from Professor Oak again once he could get a signal through to them.

*~*~*~*~*

When Shiro did eventually regain consciousness he would find himself lying in a bed in the guest room at the familiar wooden cabin at the foot of Mt. Silver with Crystal's male Espeon, nicknamed Dash, curled up at the foot of the bed monitoring his vitals with its psychic powers.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff