Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:20 pm
{ The Neverending Quest of Improvement Begins! }
(Journal's Theme Song - Punky Heart by LM.C and here are the English lyrics)

Like the title says, this journal is all about improvement! I'll be updating it once a week (most likely on Sunday) with what I've done to move forward towards my goals. At the end of the month, I'll do a comparison/progress report to show how much closer I've gotten to my goal. =D Feel free to come in and comment!

{ The Categories & Current Goals }

{ Artwork }
Focusing on doing more studies and finishing projects.

Current Goal: Finish super late avatar art.

{ Health }
Focusing on strength and flexibility training.

Current Goal: Lose about 10 pounds of fat and gain more muscle to take some of the strain off my asthma, back, and knees.

{ Japanese }
Focus on becoming (eventually) fluent in Japanese.

Current Goal: Get Through season 2 in Textfugu.

{ Friendship }
Focusing on creating and keeping healthy friendships! The hardest thing of all.

Current Goal: Make one new friend and weed out old not so good friends.

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:23 pm
{ Update Time! }

{ Artwork }

I finished the lineart for one of the pictures! I still have a lot more to go, but this is still a victory in my book. ^_^

{ Health }

Didn't really do any exercise because I wasn't feeling well. I did however start eating more fruits and vegetables. I should be getting my kinect this week so I'll be able to play Dance Central soon!

{ Japanese }

Coming along nicely. I've learned a few more words and my speaking speed is a little bit faster. =)

{ Friendship }

Did a deleted a few people from my friendlists that hadn't talked to me in over a year. Sent out a couple messages on penpal site.

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

Jinxed Tarot Card

Eternal Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:03 am

Late
{ Monthly Update! }

I got a few bits of the line arts done for the avatars and managed to get few studies in. I think maybe I should start drawing something other than humans for the studies, though. There's seems to be a slight improvement, but I really can't tell. ^^;

Dance Central is amazing! Well, DC2 is anyway. I play it a lot more than the first one because I like the songs better. I overdid it a lot at first (I was having too much fun to stop!) and had to rest a few days. Now I just shoot for an hour a day or 30 minutes if I'm feeling a bit worn out.

My eating habits weren't very good for awhile there, but we were a bit low on food supplies. Supplies have since been replenished and it's back to trying to eat better! XD

I was slacking for a bit in Japanese for awhile, totally my bad for exhausting myself from dancing too much. Back on track now and trying to study it at least every other day. Half way through season 2 of Textfugu and learned a few more words.

Been talking with one of my friends (that actually sorta lives near me. XD ) about moving to the city so it's easier for us to go to college. No potential new friends for the month of May. I got to talk to some of the old ones though, which is way better. Mostly.

That's it for now. Was a very uneventful month. ninja

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff