My
t h o u g h t s aren't at peace
With the plans that
w e make
C h a n c e s we take
They're,
n o t yours and n o t mine

❋ B e g i n n i n g s . ❋

There is a prince from the north that used to come to the golden shores of the south. At the time, the Isle of Arcana was at peace, and the two countries, the northern kingdom of Atlas and the southern kingdom of Allegre, were settled in harmony.
There, the prince who played on the golden shores met a princess of the south, and had since became childhood friends. This might’ve looked well upon the two kingdoms, who saw it fit that two might marry in the future. However, the relationship between the two countries complicated.

The King of Atlas had married a beautiful Queen, but was known to have had many illicit relationships with his mistresses. It was a well-kept secret; if the people of Atlas had caught word of their King’s horrible habit, they would rebel against him. And as nature would have it, one of the mistress’s had gotten pregnant. The child was accepted as the Queen’s son in the public eye, but he was merely just a whore’s son in reality. The Queen acknowledged him as her own, for the sake of appearances, and raised him.
The boy’s mother was sent away to live in the golden shores of Arcana in a small hut for fear that the King’s affair might be found out. There, the young prince would visit from time to time, and met the princess of the south in the process.
And life went this way for some time. But as mentioned previously, the two countries’ relationship had complicated when Allegreian raids had begun at the borders of Atlas. The raids eventually became more frequent and in some unfortunate coincidence, the mistress had laid victim to the raids. With the mistress’ death, the prince no longer came to the golden shores anymore and ultimately, the King of Atlas had took action, declaring war on Allegre.
The war raged for several years and in the process, the princess of Allegre and the prince of Atlas grew up without seeing each other since the war had begun.

The countless battles fought gradually grew sparse after thirteen years, and the bloody tales faded. Now that resources have been strained and the soldiers are tired of fighting, both sides are thinking of stopping the fighting with union: the long awaited marriage of the Northern Prince of Atlas and the Southern Princess of Allegre.

But how will the two respond when they haven’t seen each other in thirteen years? Especially so when the princess finds out that the sweet little prince she knew back in the day has turned into a sadistic demon*?!

** Not literally. He’s just an a*****e.

There's w a v e s that can break
All the words that we
s a y
And the w o r d s that we mean
W o r d s can fall short
Can't see the
u n s e e n
Cause the w o r l d is awake
For
s o m e b o d y ' s sake now, please close your e y e s woman
Please get some
s l e e p

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:23 pm
And k n o w that if I knew
All of the
a n s w e r s I would
Not hold them from
y o u

R u l e s. T h e C o d e. A n d O t h e r S t u f f.

Ugh, so right, the rules.
Pg 17+, just nothing weird. Since I am a bit older, I like a more mature, if not older, crowd. Ugh, that doesn't mean I won't accept immaturity. It just means I'm a bit more understanding to things like guts exploding or horny feelings.
But since I am pretty much a deity in this rp, I don't think any of those things would get that far. Follow Gaia's rules as well please.

Hm, I don't mind cursing. Just not *bleeping* *bleep* *bleepity* *bleep*.
You get the idea.

Other than that, I'm pretty fine without you posting for a few days but if you're going to be gone for a week or two, kinda sorta tell me?

I'm accepting the Allegre Princess for this rp. This is a 1X1.
I am pretty free on how you make your character. The only thing I ask for is to be spontaneous and unexpected, be dynamic and open. I don't want a boring person to rp with.
Humor is really accepted. Dark humor, creativeness, and and drama is V E R Y accepted.

Pm me with the title: "At Least I Have One!" because it's open ended and funny.
Put a yum_puddi in there too.

Any questions, please ask.
I know the story may be confusing but if you ask questions and give it a try, I assure you I'll try my best.

Good Luck.

[align=center][size=9][color=youpick]
[b]| "Quote or something they'd say" |[/b]

[b] T i t l e . [/b]
| Character name |

[b] T h e . G o d s. G a v e . M e . T h i s . N a m e . [/b]
| Username |

[b] H i s t o r y . . . [/b]
| It doesn't have to be your life story. Just put a little about yourself, what you like, dislike, all that jelly. Since the situation is sort of explained here, you just have to explain a little about your character.
Use your whole entire profile in FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW. And anything interesting, like if you have warts on your back, please note here. |

[b] W h o . A m . I . Y o u . A s k ?[/b]
| Personality. Please note how they were as a child, and since you are playing the princess, you were 6 when you met the prince. After the 13 year war, well, do the math: you are now 19. So also note how you are now, changes, and drastic emotions here.
I'd understand if you don't want to list everything, since finding out things about the character is interesting, and so you could keep it short if you'd like. |

[b] M y . P e r s o n a l . L u l l a b y . [/b]
| Themesong. Up to two. If not, put TBA |

[b] B y . T h e . F i n e s t . S t a n d a r d s . [/b]
| Picture! Please put the url here. I don't want some stupid link nor do I want just the http://. I'll correct it myself if you do that. Then I'll take away all the cookies in your house :) Make it anime as well. |
[/color][/size][/align]

You'd K n o w all the things that 'd know
We
t o l d each other,
there is no other
w a y

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:26 pm
Well too much s i l e n c e can be misleading
You're
d r i f t i n g I can hear it in the way that your breathing
We don't really need to find
r e a s o n
Cause out the same door that it came well its l e a v i n g its leaving

T h e . D e m o n

| "If I want something done, you’ll have to do it for me." |

T i t l e .
| Ren Winterbourne |

T h e . G o d s. G a v e . M e . T h i s . N a m e .
| Creamsicle Bunnies |

H i s t o r y . . .
| I am the son of a whore and the King of Atlas. My blood will always be dirtied, muddied like my mother’s. My father, in fear that knowledge of my impure son may be found out, didn’t want the secret of my illegitimate birth to leak out. And so he sent my mother to Allegre.
When I was younger, I used to visit her because she was very lonely. She was a pitiful thing, really, and I couldn’t help but grow to hate my father for making her so miserable. I never asked to be the Prince of Atlas, it was something I was forced to be.

But there was one thing that kept me from not losing my mind, one particular person that put a smile on my face every time I would see her. I didn’t know she was the Princess of Allegre at first and played with her near my mother’s small hut. But as I grew older, I soon realized she was the neighboring princess.

It was when I was 11 and the princess was 6 that my mother was murdered by Allegreian raiders. I mourned my mother’s death and grew a hatred for Allegre; it was me that ushered my father to declare war. I never saw the princess after that, and the war lasted 13 years. During that time, I helped strategize and plan, and grew up to be a very notable Prince; I participated in politics and in the council and aided Atlas in its fight against southern troops. But eventually, the forces were exhausted and both countries could fight no more.
Alas, my father thought it’d best for me to get married to that Southern princess. I tried my best to convince my father out of such a ridiculous treaty but he would go for nothing less than marriage.
And now I’m stuck in engagement, much to my strong distaste. But I can’t get out of it without erupting another war, one I’m sure Atlas wouldn’t be able to win. So the only thing I’m left to do is to make the southern princess’s life with me as miserable as possible.
Just for the fun of it.|

W h o . A m . I . Y o u . A s k ?
| When I was younger, I was told I was very timid and shy. I wasn’t very talkative either. But when it came to my mother, I was usually very cheerful and sweet. I was surely more outgoing in my younger years, if not more innocent.

The only way to describe myself now is very…complicated. I have to feign being a quiet, docile Prince in the public eye. It is really annoying to having to play a ‘good boy’ just so my path to the throne is a little easier. I don’t take well to authority, since I’m more controlling. I tend to like more interesting things, since I get bored easily. And if I don’t like something, I’ll make sure to get rid of it; which includes my soon-to-be wife. I may be insulting, if not rude, and very aggressive.
I do have soft spots though, even though I don’t like to express them, and so I don’t like to show weak emotions. |

M y . P e r s o n a l . L u l l a b y .
| Hysteria // Muse |

B y . T h e . F i n e s t . S t a n d a r d s .
| User Image|

T h e . L a m b

| "Well, ******** me with an anaconda and call me Sally." |

T i t l e .
| Alaizabelle Renaue-Mariasei Lovelace |

T h e . G o d s. G a v e . M e . T h i s . N a m e .
| Luciiraptar |

H i s t o r y . . .
| I've always been peculiar, from birth: My parents noted with displeasure how I had no interest in any of the girls I associated with and instead wanted to associate with boys. After a few mishaps, and meeting the prince of the neighboring kingdom as a girl, they found me a wonderful doctor-witch who gave me various herbs to repress everything I disliked about myself, and to promote femininity and beauty. After that it was a simple matter of changing my name, and henceforth the entire kingdom knew their lovely princess. That prince was lovely while we were friends, and it was sad when he didn't come around anymore, but no particular loss. I had my eye on someone else, anyway. But all this talk of marriage has got me reconsidering him... maybe. |

W h o . A m . I . Y o u . A s k ?
| At six, I was sweet and nice and all that. A little sweetheart. Throughout the war I learned things that terrified me and made me, honestly, a little angry. Afterward, I was hardened. Ready for anything. But still a little sweet. Maybe. For the right person. But I won't take any crap from anyone. Unless they have chocolate. |

M y . P e r s o n a l . L u l l a b y .
| Zaz - "Ni oui Ni non" |

B y . T h e . F i n e s t . S t a n d a r d s .
| User Image |

Leaving like a day that's done and part of a s e a s o n
Resolve is just a concept that's as d e a d as the leaves
But at least we can
s l e e p, its all that we need
When we
w a k e we will find
Our minds will be
f r e e to go to sleep

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:44 pm
B u m p .

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:11 pm
B u m p .

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:25 pm
B u m p .

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:17 pm
B u m p .

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:19 pm
A c c e p t i n g . P e e p s !

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:27 pm
O p e n !

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:38 pm
Alai stepped regally into the villa, trying not to look at any of the servants for too long. Too many pretty boys and girls, and she was a romantic at heart, and she had convinced herself into a few other affairs before (quickly covered up, of course). Instead she fixed her royal gaze upon the place itself, trying to convey disapproval and trying hard not to ask for chocolate. She so adored chocolate. She also tried not to think of Ren, because she didn't want to think of him at the moment. That made her face all confused, and she was looking regal at the moment, and regal had nothing to do with sad. With that in mind, she took a few more steps into the villa and then broke down. "Okay, seriously, can I have some chocolate 'fore I ********' die?" She ignored her mother's sigh, adding a mumbled, "Merde, I need some." Then she sat down and started going through her things, looking for her Emergency Supply.

((I envision her as Southern-American/French, by the way.))

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:01 pm
Ren paused by the window, tilting his head only slightly to look out of it with solemn eyes, hollow eyes that stared at nothing but the morning’s overcast. The sun would burn off the layer by noon, and the winds would pick up by that time. It was cool weather, only because the villa was near the border. Surely, up north the weather would be pounding with snow.

He drew in a sharp breath, not releasing it until he could not hold it any longer. Ren was alone in the hall, void of life except his still figure, poised next to the long window that overlooked rolling plains of emptiness. Ren sighed and turned his violet eyes back down the hall before withdrawing himself from the plane of scenery down corridor and making a left.

Ren’s face was full of indifference, and only did his expression change when he picked up chattering of three maids in a nook. Ren passed, giving them a glare, which was more than enough to get them back to work, before he opened the door to the third parlor room on the right.
Ren entered, glancing about before sitting on the lounge couch. He was silent throughout, making no effort to associate himself with anyone, and proceeded to take a nap.

“Lord Ren,” a maid uttered softly, lowering her eyes and bowing her head to the Prince before offering an apology. “I’m terribly sorry, Lord Ren, but the Allegrian princess has traveled hours to come to this villa to visit you as your betrothed, and it would be advisable for you not to take a nap quite ye-”
The maid snapped back, jerking her body to the right as the projectile smashed into the wall. Ren rolled over and turned his back to the annoying maid. It seemed he had to go so far as to throw a teacup, which was sitting on a silver platter on a low table near where he lay, to shut the maid up.
Startled, the maid excused herself and went to pick up the many shattered fragments of porcelain off the floor without a word. She left with the mess clean but surely the maid was, by now, ticked off. She exited the parlor with a frown on her face. Now she had to set up another tea set for Lord Ren and his guest, the Southern princess, who was entering the villa right about now.

A maid exited a side door and crossed the lawn, signalling the butlers to prepare for the Princess' welcome and arrival. The maid, who wore a long, dress which was obviously much more elegant than most maids since she worked as a royal servant, bowed her bobbed head and gave a smile, which was forced to look friendly, to the princess and her mother.
"Welcome to the Royal Villa, my Ladies." She looked up, but avoided a direct gaze into Princess Alai's eyes. "If you please, please come in. We wouldn't want you to tire your lovely legs," she offered and with a flourish of her hand, the ornate double doors of the villa opened, butlers bowing their heads in respect and greeting.
Maids could be seen hurrying about, trying to prepare a dinner for tonight, and fixing up the villa. Among the murmuring were complaints about Ren's absence to see Alai inside. Ren would stay in the parlor room and wouldn't dare leave, much to the servant's chastice. As Alai would enter, another maid with a bun on her head, came to them much in the fashion as the first, a greeting, a bow of the head, and an avoidance of eyes.
"Milady," she motioned towards Alai's mother. "If you wouldn't mind, we've prepared a salon room for you to rest." A butler motioned Alai's mother to follow him. She turned back to Alai with slight grimace. "Ah, as for you, my Lady, well, we are seemingly having a bit of difficulty in Lord Ren's welcoming. You see, he won't budge from his room up in one of the parlors." She gave a sigh; she and the rest of the maids had to deal with his stubborn attitude a lot. "I apologize for the inconvenience, but if you could instead go to see him..." The maid's face was slightly distressed, sort of fed up in having to deal with Ren, and gave a meek smile.

Ren finally closed his tired eyes, prepared to sleep through this nightmare.

[ Which is totally fine. Total freedom to you. ]

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:22 pm
Alai blinked at the maid. Well, that's rude. "If that rude sack o-" She was interrupted as her mother made a sudden, sharp noise, and rolled her eyes. "If he don't wanna see me, I don't wanna see him. I ain't gonna entertain no rudeness, and if he wants to meet me, he can come down and meet me like a real homme. I ain't gonna bow to his whims like some little fae-tale princess. Mère, you agree with me, don't you?" The only reply that elicited was a sigh from her mother. "Oui, I s'pose. Anyways, tell him he can just suck my—" Upon being cut off again, Alai just pouted at her mother and returned to searching for chocolate, finding a piece and biting into it happily as her mother left. "Anyways, like I was sayin' 'fore ma maman interrupted me, you go back up to Ren and tell him he can get his derrière down here, or he can just stick a knife up it." Alai stayed exactly where she was, seated on the floor, with a look of defiance on her face.

Then, exactly three seconds later, she hopped up. "Merde, I'm bored. Might as well meet the man, I guess. Gonna be spending my life with him an' all that. Lead the way, belle dame." Alai let out a flirtatious giggle. She couldn't help herself, she simply couldn't.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 5:37 pm
The maid grimaced at the vulgarity of the mouth on this princess. However, she wasn't very suprised with what that most royalty were usually lunatics, brats, or oddities. Alai would surely fit at least one of them, if not all.
Yet, the maid kept a suppressed face of calm and forced a smile to the Southern princess. "Well, now that you've made up your mind," she murmured and bowed her head before picking up her skirts with a flourish and climbed up a wide staircase. The maids steps were small but quick as she wafted down the hallway to the third parlor room to the right.

The maid gave a quiet sigh and knocked the door. The maid turned to look at Alai with un unamused look, more like annoyance, as she waited for a reply on the other side. The maid knocked louder and again waited but to no avail. Now more irritated with the Prince, she opened the door slightly and peeked in.

Ren's back still faced her, still and almost lifeless. She closed the door and turned back to Alai with a bitter tone and face. "The Lord is taking his nap. If you'd like, you can go inside if you please," the maid whispered. She motioned with her hand and opened the door back slightly for Alai to enter.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:08 pm
Alai grinned. "Well, if you say so, belle dame. Y'know, I think you deserve somethin' a little special. I'll give it to you later." She giggled wickedly, then kissed the maid's cheek. "See you later, honey." And then she stepped into Ren's room and shouted: "Wake up you lazy sunufabitch! I get here, all pretty and goddamn everythin', and you can't even be bothered to come down and say hello? I thought we was friends, at least, even if we ain't seen each other in years! And now I'm s'posed to be your wife and you still don't do me a common courtesy and come down!" Then she got out her Throwing Ball, which was stuffed with light feathers, and threw it at his face. Then she added, "And if you can hear me, which I'm sure you can, it's nice to be seein' you again, Rennie. Gimme a hug."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:27 pm
Her loudness...Ren heard her the moment she opened her mouth. Yet his eyes remained shut for the time being, not feeling the necessity in getting up until Alai grew louder and more annoying. The audacity of her throwing a ball at his face irritated him only more and he finally opened his eyes and sat up. He was growing a headache...
quickly.

He ran a hand through his dark hair, dragging out an agonizing sigh before opening his violet eyes to stare at Alai who stood there beckoning him to give her a hug. He looked like he wasn't going to do anything at first, if only dumbfounded, but suddenly found himself standing and walking over to her slowly. He had not said a word yet and his eyes did not stray from its gaze on her face before he stood close to her and hugged her tightly like she asked.

Ren stood still, his hands exploring her back before letting go, putting his hands on her shoulders to give her a good look. "Seems like you didn't grow a bit. I mean, look at your chest," he commented with indifference. It obviously sounded like an insult and even a bit mean, but Ren didn't make the impression he was making fun of her.
He let go, returning to his couch where he was laying only moments prior before leaning back and crossing his legs. His nature was surely different, Alai would be able to tell that for sure. His personality from back then had done a 180 over the years, and he wouldn't be suprised if Alai was taken back by it. Surely he was not suprised that Alai hadn't changed her playful personality. She was calmer, sweeter before, and now she was just so...

Ren watched her, observing her as he lowered his head slightly and looked up at her. "You haven't changed a bit," he murmured sullenly and sighed, leaning forward once to fix himself a cup of tea. "And don't call me Rennie and don't call yourself my wife," he demanded in a chilling voice before sipping his tea, setting it back down and leaned back.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff