Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Pony Roleplays (Closed)
**Unwanted**

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:13 pm
((I apologise for my absense from this part of our guild. For a while, I lost interest.))

Snowflake has vanished from Ponyville, and the only hint after her home is searched is this note:

"Dear friends,

Lately I feel unwanted here. No pony pays any attention to me anymore...not even Bonfire or Pinkie...So I have decided to leave Ponyville...And I am not coming back--"

From then on, tears blur the ink, making the rest of the note impossible to read.

How will this effect the other ponies? Let us find out...  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:06 pm
Bonfire had been feeling like he'd forgotten something lately. He couldn't place his hoof on what, but something's been telling him that something or somepony was missing. But who...?

... Snowflake!
Bonfire had completely forgotten all about Snowflake! In a last moment decision, he decided to go to Snowflake's house and talk for a while.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:29 am
There were many policeponies outside of Snowflake's home, and as they noticed Bonfire they galloped over. "Bonfire. You need to see this." He handed the firepony a note. "It was written by Snowflake."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:19 pm
As soon as Bonfire saw the police, he was immediately worried. This feeling was reinforced even more so when officer Silver Whistle rushed up to him and handed him a letter written by Snowflake. He immediately scanned over the note.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:58 pm
"She was reported missing this morning by her parents back in Cloudsdale. Apparently her birthday was yesterday and they called her last night but she never picked up the phone or called back. There's no sign of her." Officer Silver Whistle said.

"Sir, all of her belongings were left here. She took nothing." Platinum Cuff informed.

"Not even her stress medicine." Added Smoking Gun.

Officer Silver Whistle sighed. "Not good. Bonfire," He began, looking at the flame-colored unicorn. "Do you have any idea where Snowflake might have gone?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:39 pm
Bonfire was silent in shock and confusion. He soon snapped out of it when he was put on the spot. "U-Uh... I have no idea! I guess our best bet is to go to Snowflake's parents and ask her where she might have gone.I have to go tell Twilight!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:01 pm
Officer Silver Whistle nodded. "Go on. We'll call her parents."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:07 pm
Tempest was flying nearby when he saw the commotion. He flies up and overhears what was going on. "Can I help? I'll head to Cloudsdale to ask the Pegasi if they've seen her."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:40 pm
Autha had fallen asleep at the library in her usual spot again. Books about paiges and knights and- most prominently- scribes were scattered everywhere. The book next to her was open, and a sentance was highlighted: "Later in time, the profession of being a scribe developed into jobs such as public servants, journalists, accountants, typists, and lawyers."
She stirred and looked around, rubbing her eyes. She decided she needed to get a breath of fresh air, but as she left the library, she overheard some ponies talking:
"You sure she's gone?"
"Yeah! Snowflake just up and left!"
"No way."
"Like, way! It's so mysterious!"

Snowflake, gone? Autha couldn't resist, and she walked quickly in the direction of Snowflake's house.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:46 pm
Bonfire nodded at Tempest and began to gallop to the library. He wouldn't give up on Snowflake. She was his friend!  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:23 pm
Thud!

"Oh, t-terribly sorry!" Autha apologised to the pony who she had run into. He was going rather fast...
She gasped as he stood up. She practically tackled him as she hugged him and said, "Oh, Bonfire! Hello! What has happened? What is going on?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:49 pm
Tempest nods and rockets off into the sky, heading for his birthplace. Upon arrival, he begins to ask everypony he sees if they had seen Snowflake. Door to door, pony to pony, asking the same question. He even had a small picture of her that he was showing around.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:12 pm
Bonfire struggled to get his bearings after the tumble. He saw Autha and was instantly filled with relief that there was somepony else to help. "Snowflake's gone missing and all that she left behind was this note!" Bonfire exclaims, showing Autha the note.  
Pony Roleplays (Closed)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games