Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℓιƒε тιмεs [Accepting; Open] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image

I xx k n o w xx y o u xx t h i n k xx t h a t xx i t ' s xx i m p o s s i b l e .
I xx f e l t xx t h e xx s a m e ,
B u t xx I xx s a i d xx i t xx f o r xx t h e xx f i r s t xx t i m e xx a n y w a y .
S e e m s xx l i k e xx s o m e t h i n g ' s xx s t a n d i n g xx i n xx y o u r xx w a y .

B a b y , xx y o u ' r e xx n o t xx a l w a y s , xx n o t xx a l w a y s xx g o n n a xx f e e l xx l i k e xx y o u xx d o xx t o d a y .

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:54 pm
The Plot

High school, as defined by parents/guardians: A casual place where you will learn all the basics that we could teach you, but don't have the time for. Grades are very important, especially during the last final years. You will develop friends who will help you appreciate your life in the future. And, as most say, "High school was the best four years of my life."

In reality, high school is the place where the stress of growing up and the stress of fitting in join forces to destroy even the strongest among us. Most of high school is not spent learning, but involves trying to find friends who aren't complete douche bags, trying hook up with people of the opposite or same sex unsuccessfully, combing your hair, buying cloths in the effort that someone will notice you, working out so you will not get your a** kicked everyday, trying desperately to get rid of the zits that have taken over your face, driving a car that a homeless person wouldn't piss in or riding on an over crowed bus while choking on diesel fumes, while people you don't know make fun of you worse then your friends do, and on top of all of that, you must act like nothing is wrong in your life.

To sum up the reality of high school: it's hell. Especially in the small town of Dublin, Georgia, where being 'different' is the worst thing you can do [murdering a person would be better than being abnormal.] This rp isn't about teens trying to blend in. No, this is a story about teens who are trying to find themselves and stick up against the 'normals.'

Will they succeed or will the 'normals' win?

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:01 pm
The Rules

1. To get this part out of the way, your characters can be anything you want them to be; gay, straight, bi-sexual, transgender, emotionally unstable, bipolar, etc. The whole point of this rp is for the teens who aren't not like others to flaunt who they are proudly. Heck, you could even base your character off yourself if you want, I don't care! Just don't make them.... average. You can also make a profile for one of 'enemies' of the abnormal people if you'd like.
2. Follow the ToS as well as the rules and guidelines of Gaia Online.
3. Keep it PG-17, alright?
4. Be polite and kind to your fellow roleplayers. Or so help me, you will be no more. mrgreen
5. Use proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar. I understand we all make mistakes, but try your best.
6. I don't expect a post every other day, but I do expect you to stay active. If you'll be gone for awhile, please inform me or one of the others, alright?
7. I don't care if you use curse words, but don't do it every other words or in every single post.
8. Message me profiles with the title 'Why be a cheerio, when I can be a fruit loop?'
9. I may add rules or change them, so check back regularly here. If I change a rule, I'll underline it like this, and if I add a rule it'll be in a different color.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:08 pm
The Skeleton

[align=center][img]REAL PLEASE!! Place link to the image of your character here.[/img][/align]
[align=center][color=ColorOne][size=24]F[/size][/color][u][color=dimgray] I R S T [/color][/u] [color=ColorTwo][size=24]M[/size][/color][u][color=dimgray] I D D L E [/color][/u] [color=ColorThree][size=24]L[/size][/color][u][color=dimgray] A S T [/color][/u][/align]
[align=center][size=13][color=PostingColor][ Nicknames ] [ Age ] [ Grade ] [ Birthday ] [ Gender ] [ Sexuality ][/color][/size][/align]

[Icon][Icon][Icon][May add more if you want]

[size=11][b][color=ColorOne]This Is My Story[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9][Biography ; Can be as long as you want it to be. Include what sets them apart from the other kids at school if they are part of the outcasts.][/size]

[size=11][b][color=ColorTwo]You Could Say I Tend To Act This Way[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9][Personality.][/size]

[size=11][b][color=ColorThree]The Things I Can't Live Without[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9]♥ [The things your character loves; at least three.]

♥ [/size]

[size=11][b][color=ColorOne]The Things I Could Live Without[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9]※ [The things your character hates; at least three.]

※ [/size]

[size=11][b][color=ColorTwo]The Rhythms That Can Mean Anything To Me[/color][/b][/size]
[size=9][color=ColorFour]♪ [Songs that represent your character, or they just like.][/color]
[color=ColorFour]♪ [url=URL to a youtube video with the song]Song Title[/url][/color][/size]

[Icon][Icon][Icon][May add more here too]

[size=15][color=PostingColor][b][Username][/b][/color][/size]

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:40 pm
'Abnormals'

User Image

A L Y S S A S U M M E R D A N I E L S

[ Aly, Lyssa Lou, Lyssie Poo, Summer ] [ Seventeen ] [ Eleventh ] [ March 10th, 1995 ] [ Female ] [ Bi-Curious ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This Is My Story
My story is not a happy one, not at all. The only truly happy parts took place between my birth and the age of four. Before my mother remarried and my new father moved us from Dublin, Georgia to a small town in Florida; That's when all the terrible stuff happened. I was a happy child at that point, full of joy and the urge to explore. It wasn't until school started that the joy slowly died, and the became stronger to escape and explore. See, throughout grade school, kids of all ages would pick on me cause I wasn't like them, and because I was a bit chubby. I barely had friends, only two real good friends, one of which left during fourth grade. Funny enough, when she left, I started to feel worst and worst with the other kids words. During fifth year, I began to think of committing suicide. That's sad, isn't it? An eleven year old thinking of taking her own life cause of bullying.... The only reason I didn't was because I thought I was finally be accepted by the others. One of the girls who was rude to me befriended me, and she became my new best friend. We were close, but she changed me. Not for the best, may I add. I actually picked on a girl new to our school, one that was a friend with the only other friend I had. Looking back, I feel so bad for doing that. And for thinking I was finally being accepted...
Luckily, I went to a different middle school from all of the kids in my grade school, almost all. The girl I picked on went to my middle school, and weird enough we became best friends. We were both outcasts, so it made sense I suppose. We made a few other friends, and we made up a group, one that broke up by the next year. Then a new group formed around my friend and I, and she began to change. Not in a good way either. She became so rude to other people, and she made my already low-self-esteem go plummeting down. Stupidly, I stayed friends with her though. Even though a lot of the things that made me happy disappeared with her in my life. However, we did have a lot of good times together. Still, I became more suicidal as we remained friends. And I had thought I was getting better, cause I didn't get picked on anymore, and both my parents had cleaned up their acts (my mother was an alcoholic and my dad a druggie.) Those two factors, didn't stop me from hating myself, the world, and wanting to escape more and more each day. The rest of my days in middle school was filled with drama. I was thankful to be going to a different school the next year. And let me tell you, ninth grade was way less stressful than any of the other years. I made new friends, and actually found a place where I belonged. I actually started to become happy. The next year, however, only brought misery. The friend, the one I picked on in grade and became friends in middle, tried to commit suicide, so did one of my new friends. A.P. World History and Musical Theater brought a huge amount of stress. These two factors caused me to have a panic attack half-way through the year. And it didn't help that I found I was adopted the day before that school year started. My parents don't know I know, but I do. And I wish I never learned the fact, cause too many questions began to form in my head, especially about the older siblings I had and who he or she was. By the end of the year, those questions were gone. I already had too many problems to deal with, friends and my own, that I didn't need those questions in my mind. So gradually, I just got over her and that sibling by telling myself I hated them. My real mother gave me up, and all this crap resulted from it. And my older sibling, whatever gender they are, got to stay and probably lived a better life. Probably doesn't know how it feels to hate their-selves. So I hate them, for that fact.
During the summer between tenth and eleventh year, my dad moved us back up to Dublin, Georgia, something I was not happy about. What if they're still living there? What if I run into them? I don't think I can keep myself from yelling at them...

You Could Say I Tend To Act This Way
Ever heard of a 'Negative Nancy?' Well, that would be me. Underneath all the false happiness everyone sees. Not even my close friends who know how crazy and hyper I can get have seen that side. The broken, hateful girl I am deep-inside. Strangers wouldn't even imagine that was who I really am, with my shy, kind, loving exterior. When it comes to people, I am loving and kind, most of the time. But with myself, I'm the most spiteful person in the world. It's funny, how I can find the beauty in everything else, but myself...

The Things I Can't Live Without
♥ Books.
♥ Piano.
♥ Roses.
♥ BBC Sherlock and Doctor Who.
♥ Anything British reality.
♥ Tea.
♥ Music in general.
♥ History.
♥ Supernatural.
♥ Harry Potter.
♥ Wolves.
♥ Autumn.

The Things I Could Live Without
※ Ignorant people.
※ Lying.
※ Feeling sad/pain.
※ Hurting others or being hurt by others.
※ Cold nights
※ Hot summer days.
※ Salt water.
※ Heights.
※ Snakes.
※ People.
※ Jersey Shore.

The Rhythms That Can Mean Anything To Me
Hey Summer by The Bigger Lights
The Answer by Automatic Loveletter
Rumor Mill by We Are The In Crowd
I'm Not Okay by My Chemical Romance
Paint It Black by VersaEmerge
I'm In Here by Sia
Somewhere I Belong by Linkin Park
Reach by Eyes Set to Kill
Hear Me Now by Hollywood Undead
I Don't Care by Apocalyptica featuring Adam Gontier
Nothing Good Has Happened Yet by We Are The Ocean

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

make-a-joke-of-it-all

User Image

V I C T O R L E A O W E N

[ Vicky, Kitty, Sleepy Head ] [ Seventeen ] [ Eleven ] [ December 24th ] [ Male ] [ Gay ]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

This Is My Story
[I've lived in this town for as long as I can remember. I grew up with three sisters who would often torment me in ways sisters should not do. Not to mention that my mother was either too high, or too drunk to care what happens. At first I thought that by going to school I could escape being tormented. It was true a little bit. I escaped my sisters, but I had to face other bullies that also like to torment me as well. What sucks more is that all of them were girls too. By the time I got into high school I gave up hope of having a girlfriend. Most of the girls at school bullied me at some point. I guess you can say that I'm afraid of girls. But either way nothing got better. When I got into high school I turned to drug to keep me sane. Mostly the type of stuff that would either paralyze me, or put me to sleep. Nothing way too crazy. Since when did anyone care about me anyway?.]

[I guess I'm a nervous wreck. I have a hard time talking to nearly everyone. Even more so with girls since I've become so scared of them. Overall I try to distance myself from others. It isn't that I want to be anti-social. Its more like... I'm to scared to actually make any friends. So I don't know how I'd act with friends since I don't actually have any. Oh, it seems like I can only be calm when I'm taking drugs, or under the influence of them I mean.]

♥ Drugs
♥ Sleeping
♥ Yaoi manga
♥ Libraries
♥ Books
♥ Manga in general
♥ Video games
♥ Japan
♥ Coffee
♥ Musicals

※ My mom
※ My sisters
※ Bullies
※ Mean girls

Bad Apple
Magica
Zydrate Anatomy
Infected
My Immortal
Chase The Morning
Sleepless Beauty
Shining Collection

Otakon BK

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

S errenedy E lizabith W hite

[ Ren, Renna, Lizzy, Liz ] [ 16 ] [ sophmore ] [ 11/18 ] [ chickatita ] [ bisexual ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This Is My Story
[I actually didn't growup in this town. I traveled the country with my dad's band. One night the pyrotecnics went nuts and...I've lived with my mom's parents for five years now. They ddn't use to be terrible, according to mom's stories they were pretty wicked, even let her paint her own room. But her stories were all from before she met my dad and ran off. Now they won't let me do anything creative cause they're scared I'll take off too. I have to sneak to do everything. The kids were aright at first, once the novelty of 'sniny new kid' wore off and they relized I was a drama nerd they got real rude real quick. I didn't know I got transfered to stepford, but if it pissed them off, I'd only begun. I can't stand this town, I have to order everything online-no good music, no comic shop, no theater, no NOTHING]

[deceptivly quietish. I'm usually singing something under my breath or thinking, that's till you touch me. When I get excited I start talking at speeds that only Flash and Quicksilver can understand. When I get angry, you get to see why people call me 'dramatic' and I've been told I have a MEAN right hook]

♥ freedom
♥ creativity
♥ Drama
♥music
♥ people that 'get' me
♥ art
♥Victorian-industrial
♥Emilie Autumn
♥comics
♥ musicals

※ authority figures
※ people that think they're better than me
※ preps
※Nikki Minaje
※jocks
※ intolerance

My way
Nothing's wrong with me
Anything but Ordinary
Babydoll gone right
Human
Boyfriend
born this way
raise your glass
What if?
Last Midnight was your fault

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[Serrenedy]

User Image

Andrew J ethro Kawkis

[ Hippie, AJ, homeless, Sunshine] [ 17 ] [ 11] [ October 12 ] [ Male ] [ Straight ]

This Is My Story
I didn't have a bad home life-quite the contrary, my parents love me for who I am and what I do. We're from the south you see, that is, my mom, dad, and baby sister. My dad was stationed on the MS Gulf Coast, and we were able to go to the beaches all around and stuff. When I was fourteen, we went to Hawaii, and I fell in love with surfing. After we came back, I devoted all my time to school and to surfing.I also became a christian., Then, my dad got stationed at the local base in this landlocked hell of a city. I tend not to have an accent like most of the people around here, plus my love of the ocean, it tends to set people off. I also kind of hide my smarts from people who don't know me well. I think I came off as standoffish because I tend to study my bible at school, which is apparently another reason for people to hate me.]

I tend to be labeled the crazy guy who sits in the corner of the class. I tend to think outside of the box and love to help others do the same. I'm really nice once you get to know me, but my tendency to get flustered turns people off.

♥ the beach
♥my family
♥school

※Assumers
※Preppy girls
※droughts

Barbra Ann
Welcome to the Black Parade
Comfortably Numb
Joy to the World
Let me Rediscover You
You Found Me
Gone Away

[Tamwynne the elven]

User Image

A K I R A N A N A S E P R Y C E

[ Kiki, Aki, Kiri ] [ Eighteen] [ 12th ] [ 31 December, 1993 ] [ Female ] [ Bisexual ]

User ImageUser Image

This Is My Story
I was born and raised in Tokyo, Japan, to two American women. After I came out as transgendered, they started to abuse me, to the point that I ran away and didn't stop running until I got to America. Sexing my way to a sweet little town where nobody knows me... where people will sleep with me.

Strange. I hug everyone for any reason, and I have to help people, it's a natural impulse. I'm also incredibly selfish in some ways... I tend to put myself before other people if it's a matter of survival. Which it is, sometimes.
Also, I'm used to interacting with people via sex and sexual acts, and sometimes I just have to go wild.

♥ Tattoos
♥ Hugs
♥ Pocky
♥ Sex

※ Hatred
※ Idiots
※ Pretty girls

Terrible Love
Hikari

User ImageUser Image

[Luciiraptar]

User Image

A S H L E E W I N N I F R E D K U R T Z E R

[ Ash, Winnie, Pooh Bear, Fire Cracker ] [ Seventeen ] [ Eleventh // Junior ] [ Twenty-First of August ] [ Female ] [ Straight ]

This Is My Story
[Life... Life, for me, is pretty good, or at least, I know there's others who have got it worse. Even though my mom OD'ed two years ago, Da cleaned up his act. He's a real father now, to me and Ari and Adrian. We've got a house, small, but it's home.
I've lived in this town my entire life, born and raised. My parents were young when they had me; a highschool uh-oh that changd the course of their lives forver. With a lot of help from my dad's family, they scrounged up enough money to rent the same building we live in now, and put a little dent in the major medicals bills from my complicated birth. Complicated, because Mommy couldn't stand to put the needle down for the nine months it took to grow me, so I popped out five weeks early, heart problems and all. After that, things just went on. Both of my parents dropped out of school: my dad got a job, and mom stayed home to take care of me, when she wasn't busy lighting up. Every year or so, she'd "get clean" go to support groups and crap. It never lasted long, and by the time I was eleven, she had gotten Da hooked as well. I raised my little sister, Arianna, practically by myself for three years, when we found out mommy was going to pop out another baby. This time, she managed to stay away from her vices, and chubby little Adrian joined our circus of misfits. Dad was clean, mom was clean, a chuckling baby was in the house, and life was good. Then Mom off'ed herself, leaving a note full of excuses and whining comments about how she just couldn't keep pretending to be happy, couldn't leave the goddamn needle alone. It was a real shock for my Da, who it turned out had been smoking a little on the side, and really got clean. He joined an accountability group of old junkies and flunkies, quite his old job at the local gas station to open his own tattoo parlor, and became a dad.
Happiest ending a person like me could hope for, right? Maybe, but the story isn't over yet. High school is a nightmare for me. Thanks to the gossipy popular girls, and their nosy mothers, the whole town everything about my family's dark side, and that makes me and Ari targets for bullying. I could handle it well enough on my own, but I have to protect Arianna. She has such a thin skin, and gets hurt so easily. I started cutting when I became a freshman, tend to just withdraw into my shell whenever possible. This summer, I actually went a party, I was so bored. That was when I was introduced to acid, among other things. It's so hard to stay away, when they're the only things that make me feel distance between the raw hurt. Just two more years, and I'll be rid of this place. Two more years, two more years. ]

[ I'm quiet. Too quiet, you might say. I live in my head, because outside is too painful. When I'm on drugs, it's like I'm on a crazy rollercoaster, with three different flavors: ecstatic, depressed, pissed. One minute, I'm giggling my head off over nothing, the next I'm screaming at no one. My dad likes to say that I look just like his Julia, but I wish he wouldn't, because if I'm like her on the outside, what if I'm like her on the inside? ]

♥ [ My family ]
♥ [ Literature ]
♥ [ Dumb jokes ]
♥ [Old romantic comedies ]
♥ [The violin ]
♥ [ Acid ]

※ [ My past ]
※ [ My problems ]
※ [ Acid ]
※ [ This town ]
※ [ Dogs ]
※ [ Cold ]

I'm Odd
The Four Seasons - Spring
The Four Seasons - Summer
The Four Seasons - Autumn
The Four Seasons - Winter
Image of the Invisible

[Miss Emni Rose]

Cascey/ain Terrence/ammy C ollins

[ survivor, lost, twin, crazy ] [ 19 ] [ sophmore ] [ Agust 12th ] [ both? ] [ bisexual ]

User ImageUser Image
This Is My Story
[The Collin twins were a happy pair. One was never seen without the other. They completed each other. What Cain had in Anger, Cascy had in charm and while she was too sweet to stand up for herself, he had no qualms stepping in to protect her. That all changed the day of the car crah. One twin sustained heavey injury and had to go to the hospital for a year. The other died. Their parents didn't want the remaining child to go to the phyc ward, even though the hospital staff insisted. They were cirten it was just a phaze, but so far, their child's 'condition' hasn't gotten any better.]

[My Name is Cascy Collins. I used to be a happy, well adjusted child. I used to enjoy life. I used to walk out in the sun and be happy. I used to have a brother that ment the world to me. Then he died. If they haddn't spent so much time resusitating me, they may have gotten him to the hospital in time. I don't really have that much joy anymore. I kindda float through life wishing it had been me. I even take his old testoserone pills, but I can see him sometimes...and hear him. Something is wrong with me...I just wish I could stop crying. Sometimes the pain gets so bad that I just blank out. once I was gone for a whole month. It's kinnda scary. I want to see someone, I should see someone. But is it selfish that I want him to stay with me a little bit longer?

My Name is Cain Collins. I used to be a happy, well adjusted child. I used to enjoy life. I used to walk out in the sun and be happy. I used to have a sister that ment the world to me. Then she died. They spent hours resusitating her, but it didn't work. She died before we reached the hospital. Without her here to keep me calm...I'm a bit volitale. I can't stop wishing it were me instead. I even started taking her estorgin pills I miss her so much. I think it helps, I can see her...hear her. But it dosen't help my mood. I get so anry sometimes I just wanna KILL something. I start seeing red and I black out, once I even missed a month of my life. I should probably get help, anger, blackouts, to much pain. But I know what phycatrist do, they'll take her away from me. HELL NO ]

♥ My sibling
♥ being in control
♥ music
♥ staying out/in
♥ the pills
♥ seeing my sibling

※ pity
※ being reminded I survived
※being alone
※school
※ Time skips

friend or foe?
Cuts
going under
Just like you
Like you
Careless
split
Everything burns

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
[Serrenedy]

A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o

[ Lexayy or Angel ] [ Sixteen ] [ Junior ] [ February 8th, 1996 ] [ Female ] [ Bisexual ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This Is My Story
There was quite a few events the happened around my birth. My father had abandoned my mother before my birth and I was born with minor heart problems. They weren’t serious at the time, but the doctors said that they could become serious when I’m older. Though I haven’t had many problems besides a few rare pains in my chest. A few months after my birth, my mother and grandmother moved from Indianapolis, Indiana to Dublin, Georgia with me in tow. We’ve lived there ever since.
My mom gave me a passion for music with her musical philosophy that kids should be allowed to whatever music they want. Ever since I could remember I’ve wanted to be a professional vocalist, only recently have I narrowed down the area of music I’ve wanted to do (Alternative, Rock, etc.), the music company I wanna work for (A&M Records), and the fact I wanna be in a band of my friends to make it to California with me when I’m set to leave this Godforsaken town. Right now, I’m entering my third year of being in my school’s choir and I’m so excited to see what songs we’ll be doing this year. Let’s hope the choir sounds good. Especially those new freshmen. Ugh, I hate newbies. Especially when they don’t do choir at all in their middle school or elementary school years. I shouldn’t be one to talk though since I only had choir in eighth grade.
But anyways, I also enjoy raving though I've only gone to raves at conventions. I just love the bass and the glowsticks and... Nyan!! It's just so amazing!! I've dabbled in the Kandi Kid subculture of this world and I really enjoy it. I love living by P.L.U.R. and having fun with everyone. It's so much fun to make my own rave gear to use. I've also kinda smashed together Kandi with Cyber; both of those styles are so cool!!
My first actual memory of my life is watching Dragonball Z in the living room and getting excited at the most simple explosion. That was when I when four. Nowadays, I’m an otaku who watches anime whenever she can whether it be in Japanese or English, at home or at school, online or on television. I’m more critical of animes I watch, but most animes I’ve seen tend to be on my recommendation list for other otakus. I admit I watch more mature anime late at night when I’m bored and can’t go to bed, but I’d never freely talk about that part of my otaku life openly with people especially those under the age of 18 even though I’m only 16. I also go to anime conventions in Georgia and Florida. My favorite convention so far is MegaCon in Orlando, Florida because it’s not just for anime, but for other things I enjoy as well like Star Wars and video games.
Speaking of video games, I’ve always been playing them since I was young, but I haven’t played any hardcore games that hardcore gamers love until recently. Most of my gaming life has been focused on The Sims, Animal Crossing, racing games, Mario, Zelda, and Sonic. I’m starting to get into the more intense games though now that I own an Xbox 360 like Portal and Left 4 Dead. I’m saving up money to obtain a Nintendo 64 and a Playstation, so I can play classic games and the Kingdom Hearts series. The gaming consoles I do own currently are a Gameboy Color, a Gameboy Advanced, a Gamecube, a Wii, and a DS. Oh, I also have the DSi and 3DS on my wish list as well, but I’m more focused on the N64 and PS at the current time.
Going back to the topic of conventions, I also cosplay to those conventions and more. I make my own cosplays and I have finished quite a few like Soul Evans from Soul Eater, Miku Zatsune from VOCALOID, Nagisa Furukawa from Clannad, and Black Rock Shooter from Black Rock Shooter. I enjoy cosplaying a lot and I’m starting to get known in the cosplay world because I have pretty good cosplays which really excites me. I do hope though I can pull someone else into the cosplay world with me… Maybe my future husband?
I also dive into many forms of the arts along with the art of cosplay and music: photography, most forms of two dimensional art, dance, literature, theatre, and I also dabble in some three dimensional art forms like clay. I’m basically a multi-talented artist who has too much time on their hands. I make things for my friends all the time and one of my walls is cover in my two dimensional and photography stuff. I’m currently enrolled in the Advanced Placement program for 2-D Design and have been since last school year. Last year, I made a three on my portfolio, but I’m hoping this year I can improve my work to at least a four and maybe next year, get a five. My writing isn’t very good on its own honestly. Well, my prose writing at least. My poetry is excellent and has been called a piece of God. I usually put my prose skills into online roleplaying in a forum format though instead of a usual standard.
I read a lot as well. I have read so many books and manga I can’t even count. I love romance novels and dark novels and dramatic novels as well. Basically, as long as it’s interesting, I’ll read it. My favorite novels include ‘Hush, Hush’, ‘House of Night’, and ‘Harry Potter’. I’ve been spazzing about the final book for the ‘Hush, Hush’ series which is my ultimate favorite currently and have been spazzing for the series ever since freshman year, so people have started calling me Angel because of my obsession.
Dreams are a big part of me as well. I love dreams, but I have yet to learn how to control my dreams. I sometime have dreams predicting the future though, but not frequently and it’s always very vague. I have nightmares a lot though which have given me some Anixety issues. Because of that, I’m very interested in learning more about dreams, so maybe one day I can rid myself of the nightmares.
Ever hear of a furry? Well, I’m one of them. I only recently gotten into the fandom, so I feel quite newb-ish. I have my fursona created though. She has my name, of course, because I absolutely love my name. She’s a purple feline with dark purple swirls all over her body and on her back the swirls make the shape of angel wings. Her paws are a light shade of purple and there’s a dark purple ring around the tip of her fluffy tail. Her ears are cut up and she has beautiful silver eyes with hints of violet. She use to have a mate, my recent ex-boyfriend’s fursona, but now she’s single.
Hmm… Let’s see… I told you about music, anime, conventions, video games, cosplay, fine arts, books, dreams, and furries… What else makes me who I am today?... Oh, yea, Psychology! I’ve grown an interest in Psychology recently ever since some things happened to me in middle school… You see, I use to be suicidal. I’ve always been bullied terribly and my grandma is not the kindest woman you’ll ever meet, but that’s not what triggered my suicidal thoughts… In sixth grade, I met a girl who was very mean and very cruel. I tried to befriend her by acting stupid, but that didn’t work. I didn’t see her in seventh grade along with others from my sixth grade year. I made two new friends in seventh grade before entering eighth grade and all the people from sixth grade mingled with those from seventh. The girl… She was there, too… She hated my best friend… Even so, I still wanted to befriend the b***h… I betrayed my best friend and was mean to her… I thought I was getting closer to the mean girl… But I was only getting depressed day by day… I had befriend her boyfriend though who was my second ex-boyfriend from sixth grade, so at least, I had one best friend still… I still got seriously depressed though… On my fourteenth birthday… I started thinking about suicide… A demon had appeared inside my mind that day, tempting me to Death’s Door… And he convinced me to try stabbing myself a week later… Then, again two weeks after… On then, on April 17th, 2010… It was my third try… It was a bloody mess… I was saved though by the paramedics my mother had called when she found me on the kitchen floor… But I was sent off to a mental facility soon after I was patched up, April 18th, 2010… I was finally released a week later on April 24th, 2010… Because I had lied and faked my way out of that Hell… I felt dead there… It was… The Bad Place… It was the horrible place… The people were not kind at all… Not the doctors… Not the patients… A pregnant girl tried to beat me up because I said I hated kids… I never want to go back there… Never… Ever…
I’ve had my heart broken and scarred a lot in my sixteen years of life. My first boyfriend was in the sixth grade and lasted only three days because he was scared of being teased for being my boyfriend. My second one was a hook up made by my friend to his friend, but I only said yes out of pity; this was also the guy who became my best friend in eighth grade. The summer after eighth grade, I met a guy online through a roleplaying friend and we dated for ten months before he broke my heart. In the beginning, he had also cheated on me, but I didn’t want to hold it against him, so I gave him another chance. After that, I let my bisexual side take over and dated a girl. We were together five months before she became too depressed and broke it off to keep me from suffering. Then, I dated a man that was in college… On our first and only date, he tried to rape me… Luckily, he had gotten bored before that happened… I ended the relationship soon after. In the beginning of my sophomore year, I fell in love with someone on an art site I frequent, but he was suicidal and had attempted suicide. He survived, but he has not contacted me for a long time, but I talk to a friend of his every now and then to check up on him since he won’t talk to me directly. I still need closure with him though… A month after his attempted suicide, I fell in love with another college guy, but he didn’t rape me, no. He disappeared from my life completely a few weeks into our relationship. Broken hearted, I found comfort in my best friend on the roleplay site I go on a lot. That best friend soon confessed he liked me and that started yet another relationship. The best one in my life… But my ex-best friend had dragged me into my depressing hole and ruined it for me… A new guy wondered into my life a few weeks later and I tried again, but he shattered my heart yet again because he was so stressed with college applications and finding a job… I’m close to saying ******** love… One more heart break… And I’m done… The way I’ve found out how to keep my heart semi-together is that I purchased a necklace with a key on it. As long as I have that necklace, my heart will be mine forever. If I get married, only then will I give the key away.
My years of high school have been very lonely. Freshman year, I was sent off to an International Baccalaureate school because I tested so well and Mother was eager for me to skip two years of college, so she could save some cash, but I flunked out after the first quarter. Then, I came to my current school. I had absolutely no friends throughout the whole year. In sophomore year, I was lonely until about December or January when I met my ex-best friend and my other best friend. After the thing with the most perfect guy for me, I ditched the bitchy best friend and hung out with the better friend. Through him, I met two other good friends. Then, at the end of the year, my best friend’s mom got into a fight with his grandmother and he had to move back to his hometown in North Carolina and my other two friend graduated high school, so now I’m alone again for junior year. Oh, joy… What trauma will this year bring?

I have a bit of a contradicting personality. I can be quiet and loud. I can be sweet and sour. I can make sense and be completely random. Though a lot of people have said I’m very opinionated and bright and those have no opposites inside this twisted tiny human female body of mine. I have addictions to music, anime, cosplay, the Internet, Monster Energy, tuna, and milk and I have my own fears of the Bad Place, police, snakes, and spiders. I can get angry easily, but I try my best to hide it until no one is watching because I don’t want to hurt anyone. The demon takes over when I’m pissed off and hits things a lot whether it be myself or inanimate objects. Luckily, I haven’t hits organic life yet. I tend to dress in either old fashion or emo fashion and I like to put color in my black hair, but I’ve never completely dyed all of my hair. When I’m in gamer mode or literature, you do not want to disturb me or you will get your head bitten off. I also act very spazzy about things I love like books, animes, choir, and such like that, so be careful and don’t call me annoying when I’m like that or else I will get upset. Don't get me wrong, I can stand up on my own (after the Hell I've been through, it'd be surprising if I couldn't), but there is just some points were you could really get at me.

♥ Music
♥ Anime
♥ Vintage
♥ Fine Arts
♥ Mythology
♥ The Moon
♥ Books
♥ Screaming
♥ Rock music
♥ Alternative music
♥ Metal music
♥ Being loved
♥ Clothing with holes
♥ Bass heavy music
♥ Wolves
♥ Cats
♥ Cyber Rave Style
♥ Kandi Kid Lifestyle
♥ Raves
♥ P.L.U.R.
♥ Furries
♥ Star Wars
♥ Converse
♥ Monster Energy
♥ Dreams
♥ Cosplaying
♥ Roleplaying
♥ Milk
♥ Tuna
♥ Weather Forecasts
♥ Solitare
♥ Video Games

※ Spiders
※ Heights
※ Being underestimated
※ Depression
※ The demon inside my head
※ Politics
※ Weeaboos
※ Religious people
※ My grandmother
※ Rules
※ School
※ Messing up
※ Bullying
※ Sluts
※ The Bad Place
※ Backstabbing
※ Losing my necklace
※ My father
※ “Normals”

♪ My main theme song: Monster” by Meg & Dia
♪ My second theme: Breathe Me” by Sia
Hero” by Skillet
Missing” by Flyleaf
Secret” by OneRepublic
Papercut” by Linkin Park
Bury Me Alive” by We Are The Fallen
No One” by Aly & AJ
Sing” by My Chemical Romance
Believe” by Blood On The Dance Floor
Nobody’s Home” by Avril Lavigne
All I Want” by A Day To Remember
Skyscraper” by Demi Lovato
What is Love?” By NeverShoutNever
Bring Me To Life” by Evanescence
Rolling Girl” by Hatsune Miku

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Angel in my Dreams  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:29 am
'Normals'

User Image

J O R D A N P E G P E A K

[ J.P. ] [ Eighteen ] [ Twelfth ] [ June 2nd, 1994 ] [ Female ] [ Heterosexual ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This Is My Story
Let's start off with how it all start: my parents had me when they were still in high school, a stupid move, I know. Some of the people in this stupid town think I'll make the same stupid mistake as my mom, but I won't. Believe me, I'm not gonna end my life before it starts by having a child that will keep me from getting out of this freak infested town. Thank God it's my senior year. As soon as I graduate, I'm out of this hell hole. Going to college on the other side of the country in California. Yes, that's how much I want to escape from this school, filled with those weirdos who don't know how to act like normal people. Luckily, a majority of the people in school are pretty cool. Not freaks.

Well, to be completely honest, I'm a b***h to everyone outside my clique. Though, my parents and all the teachers think I'm a complete sweetheart. Which I am, to them. And those people that are my friends or in my group. Anyone else? They better pray they don't cross my path any day in their lives.

♥ Cheering.
♥ Tulips.
♥ Floral print.
♥ Dancing.
♥ Parties.

※ Freaks.
※ Math.
※ Being compared to others.
※ Animals.
※ Snakes.

Domino
Cheers
Castle Walls

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

make-a-joke-of-it-all

User Image

Z A R A F R E E D O M P O N D

[ Z, Scottie ] [ Eighteen ] [ 12 ] [ 6 July, 1994 ] [ Male ] [ Hetero ]

This Is My Story
[From a family who is quite (in)famous in Scotland. When my mother was arrested for various white-collar crimes, my father took me and my brothers and sister to America to get away from it all. Mum will join us as soon as she's released; for now, we're just focusing on living a normal life, out of the public eye, and I'm trying not to get interested in that pretty, bitchy Jordan girl.]

[Quiet, contemplative. Prone to watching before saying. Despite my androgyny, I tend to fit in with the more popular crowds wherever I go, and I avoid the weird ones. I also fall in love too much.]

♥ Girls
♥ Drinking
♥ Makeup

※ Trans people
※ Annoying music
※ Talking

Navigate Me
Risque

[Luciiraptar]

User Image

D A V I D S E B A S T O N C U L L E N

[ Edward, Vampire, Hotness ] [ 17 ] [ 11 ] [ May 12 ] [ Male ] [ Bisexual / Confused ]

This Is My Story
I was born and raised in this town. I'd like to say this place is perfect, however with all the freaks running around the school I can't really say that with a straight face. But anyway, me and Victor used to be friends growing up. At least until he became the girlaphobic emo drug abusing freak that he is now. Can't say I didn't try to help him out of his funk. Believe me I really did. But eventually it seemed like a hopeless endeavor so I gave up. Plus, people would say I'm a freak if I was seen hanging around him.

But anyway since middle school I've been playing football, and I'll say that I'm pretty good at it. Sure I'm no captain, but I still score with the ladies. But the one this that I don't get is that for some reason... I'm never satisfied with anyone. Oh well, probably didn't find the right one yet. Doesn't matter anyway. There is always college.

Oh, just because I'm a jock doesn't mean I'm an idiot like most people tend to think. But I can't say I'm really smart. Just enough that none of my grades are below B

[Some people would say I'm a bit of a p***k. They might be right. I can't really think of a good way to describe my personality. I'm not an a**, yet I'm not that sweet, nice guy. Though I'd like to try, but people would think I'm gay.

But I have to say I do appreciate a good video game, or action movie. When I'm at home with nothing else to do.

Oh, I hate to admit it, but I do have a bit of a sweet tooth...]

♥ Cake
♥ Victor
♥ Video Games
♥ Football

※ Zydrate
※ Freaks
※ Sluts

Sexy and I know it
Party Rock Anthem
Paralizer
Can't Decide
Want You Gone
Look This Way Baby

[Otakon BK]

Cynthia L ucinda C ollins

[ Cindy, Cher, queen, princess, bee, b***h ] [ 16 ] [ sophmore ] [ May 1st ] [ female ] [ straight ]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This Is My Story
[Desipte the last name, I'm not their sister. I'm their cousin. I 'd never even met the two of them before. all I knew was that they were distant family. I may have met them at a reunion or something. Three years ago, there was a crash and one of them died. So they called me to give them some 'stabiliy'. Yup, I had to leave my life in new mexico where I was the quee bee of my school and had everyone as friends. People loved me, they feared me, I was happy. Then some family I've never even heard of goes through trama and my parents ship me off here to help! My dad and their dad were adopted brothers, and close ones, distance I guess. But when trouble came, they sent the only kid in the family close enough in age to help. The only problem is, I don't even know which one it is! I thought Cascy died, then I saw her. And THEN Cain was everywhere. Turns out both twins had both sets, no-one knows who died! And they expect me to befreind that, they expect me to uproot and ruin any chance I have of a new life. I don't think so]

[Depends on what I what from you. I can be very sweet, nice kind, even friendly. If I don't want something from you...well, that why one of my nicknames is 'b***h']

♥ Friends
♥other populars
♥being on top
♥ normalcy
♥boys
♥ order

※ family comitment
※ unpopulars
※ my cousin
※ competition

barbie girl
sexy, naughty, bitchy
boys, boys, boys

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
[Serrenedy]

User Image

A Y A S H I L O R O T T I

[ Shi / Shy, Sweets, Shilo ] [ 18 ] [ 12th ] [ April 1st ] [ Female ] [ Straight ]

This Is My Story
[As much as I'd like to say my life is perfect it can't be more untrue. My mother was a drug addict, and I was born before she, and my dad were married. Then shortly after they were married my slut of a mom gave birth to a freak of nature whom she had given the name Victor. Even though I was just a year old when he was born I hated him from the first day. Growing up I went all out to make him as miserable as possible. Other girls at school followed my lead and bullied him when I couldn't.

Since mom, and dad were separated things got a little better for me. But I can't seem to completely avoid that freak of a brother I have. At least he wants nothing to do with me anyway.

But the thing is I don't understand is why David became his friend. David was normal yet he was willing to be Victor's friend. That kindness is wasted anyway. I really like David. I hated Victor more because David never even pays attention to me.]

[Aya is a bit on a snob. She hates both her mother, and brother with a passion. She also tends to use people if she believed they'd were able to help her get what she wants. She is selfish, and manipulative who would stop at nothing to get what she wants. She only acts nice to her friends when its convinced. Once they have worn out their usefulness she'd usually stab them in the back. Right now the thing she wants is David, and she sees Victor as an obstetrical.

Because she has her dad's last name no one would think she and Victor were related at all. She also has an addiction to energy drinks.]

♥ Monster [Energy drinks]
♥ White Lies
♥ Lace panties
♥ Men
♥ Morons

※ Mom
※ Victor
※ People that see though her lies
※ Freaks
※ Otaku freaks

Bad Romance
Paparazzi
Alejandro
Love Game
Sexy Back
Fergalicious
Hollaback Girl
Milkshake
Moves Like Jagger
World is Mine

[Otakon BK]

User Image

B R E T T T E R R E N C E F E T Z E R

[ Brett, Terry, King ] [ Seventeen ] [ Tenth// Sophomore ] [ May 7th, 1995 ] [ Male ] [ Straight ]

User ImageUser Image

This Is My Story
[ Are you sure you can handle the backstory of Brett Terrence, King of every Court and Lord of the Ladies? The awesomeness just might make your mind explode... Alright then...

Hey, so as you should already know, this is Brett speaking. You know, the guy you can thank for our school's basketball victories the past three years, who's dated just about every girl worth dating in this school. All joking aside, though, I've got a nice life. Sure, my little sister could be less annoying, but I'll turn her into the star of the girl's team in a few years. My teammates are awesome, my life is awesome. When I'm not owning the hoop and court, I'm killing the opposing team on the football field or making others eat my dust while leaping hurdles in track. I get good grades, but to be honest, it's only so that I don't get kicked out of sports. My parents practically had to hire tutors for me in every subject but science, to keep me from flunking.

I'm not reall bothered by all those weirdos in our school, so long as they keep their distance, and don't try to hang with me. Live and let live, or whatever. ]

[ I'm pretty laid back, everyone's bro, the sort of person you'd want to have your back in either a fight or on the court. I'm competitive, and never let anything get between me and that shiny trophy. ]

♥ Basketball
♥ Track
♥ Football
♥ My family
♥ Meat
♥ Science class
♥ Meat
♥ Coach

※ Fast food
※ Overbearing teachers, or teachers who assign loads of crap
※ Jerks
※ Laziness
※ Lazy people

Pursuit of Happiness

[Miss Emni Rose]  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:21 pm
Current Date, Time, and Weather

Month ( First day of the 2012/2013 school year. )

xxjanxfebxmarxaprxmayxjunxjulxaugxsepxoctxnovxdec

xxsunxxmonxxtuexxwedxxthuxxfrixxsatxx

xx000 x 000 x 000 x.001 x 002 x 03 x 04
xx005 x 006 x 007 x.008 x 009 x 10 x 11
xx012 x 013 x 014 x.015 x 016 x 17 x 18
xx019 x 020 x 021 x.022 x 023 x 24 x 25
xx026 x 027 x 028 x.029 x 030 x 31 x 00

Time

amxxpm

xx1x2x3x4x5x6x7x8x9x10x11x12

Weather

clear skiesxpartly cloudyxovercast
thunderxlightningxthunderstorms
sunnyxrainyxfoggy
snowxhailxblizzard
hotxwarmxcoolxcoldxfreezing

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:40 am
[Reserved]  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:51 am
[Reserved]  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:50 pm
[Reserved]  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:35 pm
[Reserved]  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:47 pm
[Reserved]  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:14 pm
[I need to rewrite my character's biography to make more sense and then make her personality! I'm sorry I'm taking so long!]  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:16 pm
[It's fine, Angel. smile ]  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100