Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  <3
View Results

Vitamin Crack

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:30 am
Anyone play on the EU-W servers by any chance? I'm VitaminCrack on there so add me if you get a chance.

Otherwise I know a bunch of us play so let's have a general discussion about it!

What champions are your favourite to play as?
What position do you usually play?
Any interesting stories?

I have story, I wish I had the match recorded. Basically we were doing normal draft pick with a 4-man premade. We had Ashe, Udyr, Olaf, Warwick and Kayle. So not a very balanced team! So us 4 decided that instead of doing the meta or laning or any of that stuff, we would just roam around in a pack and force teamfights from level 1.

Amazingly enough, it worked. The other team just had no idea wtf we were doing. We would all hide somewhere in their jungle, they'd come check and they would get anniliated.

We had 8 kills in 3 minutes. Omg.

Every so often we'd group up and take a turret or an objective like baron.

But yeah we won the game. We had 60 kills to their 30.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:36 am
Yeah, I've seen that done a few times before. It's really gay/awesome when it works, but if it backfires it backfires hard. I used to run a strategy with a friend of mine where we'd have top and bottom play solo, and put three of us in mid. Mid would usually get taken out by the third or fourth push, and the other lanes would soon fall as well.

But I'd say my two favorite strategies I've seen are AD Sheen Annie, and AP Yi with four Doran's Rings. Yi will eat anyone and everyone alive with his teleport strike, and Annie's auto attacks hit like a truck because of the super spam with sheen.

The Mysterious Priest

Felin Greenleaf

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:08 am
I like Riven, Ahri, and Alistar currently.
I also really like Karma but people whine when I use her.

Alistar is a new favorite though, my friend runs tanky Volibear, I run tanky Alistar, we call ourselves Team Fatboy.

People don't know what the ******** to do when we run up on them.

Oddly enough I've yet to see someone build a Bloodrazor to deal with us.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:54 am
Yesterday we played a 4v4 custom game with friends. My connection derped and I got stuck with random pick.

I ended up with Alistar.

It was my first time playing him because I got him free from the youtube deal. So I had no idea how to build him or anything. I know he's used as a support. But since we were playing 3 lanes + 1 jungle, I didn't actually have anyone to support.

Also we were all on the same voice chat. So we'd be like "Oh Sam go get their blue lets invade...I MEAN WE'RE TOTALLY NOT GOING TO INVADE LOL JKS".

It became a game of who could psych out the other team more. Like with fake baits, fake calls.  

Vitamin Crack

Felin Greenleaf

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:06 pm
WHY DOES EVERYONE TRY TO MAKE KARMA SOLO BOTTOM?
THAT'S DUMB.
IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE.
I AM A GOD DAMNED SUPPORT, GOD DAMN IT.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:08 am
AD Carries or bust, here. Yi, Fiora, Tryn, etc. Though I have myself a fun time with tanky soaks like Mundo. Some skillshot characters are neato too, like Ezreal.

I have some occasional fun with AP carries like Lux and Veigar, but I don't play them very often.  

Honorary Charlatan

Felin Greenleaf

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:50 pm
Team Fatboy still undefeated.
No one will ever build armor pen, magic pen, or ******** Bloodrazors.
It's silly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:06 am
Dr. Mundo, Jax, Vladimir, Galio, Teemo.

I play a lot of different champs, mostly because I end up having to fill a position no one wants. So basically I don't get to play Teemo or Jax often.

I've played Ezrael and Gangplank a bit too.

I bought Darius, but his lack of mobility makes him iffy for me especially since people are using him as a top lane. He is more free to ganks than mordekaiser.  

Moosenstein

Felin Greenleaf

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:11 am
Picked up Irelia tonight.
Gonna probably grab Frostblade skin because DAT a**.
Also tried Varus while he was still free, he's definitely on my list now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:29 am
Woah just had the best comeback game ever.
Their Fiddlesticks pentakilled us, they pushed mid right to our nexus, leaving one nexus turret left. We respawned and pushed them out, and they ported to base.
We sneakily took Baron whilst they were pushing mid, and then ran up behind them.
We killed 4 of their team, leaving their tank Malphite. We chased him into his base and killed him. We pushed the 2nd top turret and backed off.

Then they were split pushing top and bot to get our inhibs. We came back at them and managed to win 4 for 1.

We ran down mid and surprisingly found their last champ Anivia who was hiding in a bush so we took her down for the ace.

Ran down mid, took down 2nd mid tower, 3rd mid tower, inhib, two nexus towers and killed the nexus just as they spawned.

Love it.  

Vitamin Crack

Felin Greenleaf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:22 pm
Made a friend last night, an Ez player was running mid against me.
I was Janna, stuck in mid because no one else wanted to.
They never even touched my turret because pro noboots AP Janna is pro.
We then played a game together and lost because of horrid team orginization.
VARUS CAN REPLACE A TURRET BUT HE CANNOT REPLACE ALL THREE GUISE  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 pm
I ran my first game as Karthus last night. Won with a score of like 9/7/13. It was a lulzy game full of near-death experiences and triple kills following said experiences. Killed an invis twitch with an amazingly placed hidden bush bomb. Guessed where he was and threw a bomb in the bush, right as he walked into it he got blasted and died. Cussed me for like 10 minutes. XD  

The Mysterious Priest

ecopper12

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:19 am
I like Master Yi mostly. I'm one of those players who tends to pick a character and use them a majority of times.

I gotta branch...;-;

I'm ecopper. I'll add you.

EDIT: Still new to the game mainly, so do you have to be on the same server to add people? O-o It says you don't exist.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:04 am
OKAY SO I AM LEVEL 30 NOW.

I've been playing a lot.

I play a top if I can. Cho, Olaf, Jax, Darius, Renekton, Vladimir, Teemo, Gangplank, Yorick, Malphite, Shen, Dr Mundo, Lee Sin, Kayle.

I didn't realize I had that many, but yeah. Also I jungle with some of those if need be.

I play Blitzcrank sometimes as support because holy ******** blitz is fun. Sometimes I'll mid with ziggs or vlad. And in very rare cases I will play AD carry with either Ezrael, corki or tristana.

COME PLAY WITH ME.

My summoner name is Gadz000ks.  

Moosenstein

Vitamin Crack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:18 am
ecopper12
EDIT: Still new to the game mainly, so do you have to be on the same server to add people? O-o It says you don't exist.

Yeah you have to be on the same server unfortunately. I'm on EU-W so it looks like I can't play with most of the LSGers. sad

Anyway yeah I hit level 30 but I'm too afraid to start ranked. I can play every single role with a few champs. My best champs:
Top: Irelia, Akali, Kennen, Malphite
Mid: Kennen, Cassiopeia, Ahri, AP Janna (because no one expects that lol)
Bot AD Ranged: Varus, Ashe, Miss Fortune, Caitlyn, Corki
Bot Support: Janna, Soraka
Jungle: Maokai, Gangplank, Malphite

But yeah I still feel like I need more champs and more practice. I just don't want to drop elo super quickly or anything.

I'm waiting for my friends to get to level 30. I want to all start together.  
Entech

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff