Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:57 pm
NinebB0nesfr33d

User Image

Elijah sighed heavily as he leaned back against the tree he was sitting in. The limb was a good twenty feet off the ground, giving him a decent vantage point for a good part of the forest. He sat there, one leg hanging down as he gingerly applied the ice pack to his eye. The cross-dressing vampire had not been having a good time of it lately, losing a battle with an annoying vampire hunter-wannabe, and two rounds to a druid.

The vampire scowled as he thought about the druid. What had he said his name was? Hell, had even told Elijah his name? He couldn't remember, but he blamed getting his head knocked around for that. Not that it mattered, it wasn't the druid's name that was bugging Elijah, it was the damn druid himself.

Elijah sighed heavily. Not that it mattered, he doubted he'd see the druid again, this wasn't the monochromatic rabbit's usual haunt. At least, he didn't think it was.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:03 pm
Anguis Lingua

User Image

Crackle was still a little beat up from Elijah's mother. He was not impressed by the way that the family had descended upon him. There were certain things about the whole situation that had him flustered. The vampire had him wrapped around his finger and it bothered Crackle greatly.

He had moved beyond his usual area and into a section that he half expected Elijah to be lurking. In fact, he wasn't quite sure where to start looking but the heavily wooded area was the first place he'd start. If Elijah didn't turn up then perhaps it would be for the best. His black eyes scanned the dark shadows, but the silence was overwhelming and he began to feel that he was wasting his time.

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:10 pm
NinebB0nesfr33d

Elijah sighed heavily. "Dammit," he muttered, "why must life be so damn complicated?" Clanless, with no real chance of joining one, constantly being accused of being a drama queen (which he wasn't, dammit!), and now this druid he'd tried to beat twice was slowly wrapping the vampire around his finger! He winced. If his family were to find out... dear gods, the fallout would cause a whole new war!

"Dammit!" He screamed, slamming his fist against the tree trunk. Maybe he should move. Like, to the other side of Faetasia... in the middle of a desert... a thousand feet underground... surrounded in cement.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:14 pm
Anguis Lingua

Crackle looked up, hearing Elijah not to far. He walked towards the noise and finally called out.

"Elijah!"

This was foolish, Crackle knew this. They were sworn enemies, but everyone knew that the world wasn't that black and white. There were areas of gray, and they were smack in the middle of one of those gray areas. Rules were meant to be broken, and a druid rule was about to be broken.

Could it ever work? Was this just a childish crush or was this love at first sight in the most dysfunctional way?

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:20 pm
NinebB0nesfr33d

Elijah's head snapped up in surprise. Was that... oh hell, it couldn't be... "Druid?" The vampire jumped to his feet, but unaccustomed to sitting on a much more narrow tree limb, he over-compensated, and started wheeling his arms as he slowly began to tilt forward.

"s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t SHIIIIIIIIII-" Elijah howled as he fell the twenty feet to the ground. Luckly, a large bush broke his fall... too bad it was a thorny bush. "GODSDAMMIT!" he bellowed as he stumbed out of the bush, gingerly picking thorns and flicking them aside. Good thing he'd switched out to a simple black dress tonight, he couldn't stand the thought of losing yet a third dress in as many days. He continued to pick the thorns out, momentarily forgetting that the druid was in the area.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:47 pm
Anguis Lingua

Crackle saw Elijah from behind and stopped in his tracks. He watched the vampire pull thorns out from the dress. The vampire was still stunning.

"Hello there."

Crackle took a few steps forward, but was wary of being attacked for the third time from the vampire. There wasn't much else to do besides wait for the vampire to notice him.

"We need to talk."

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:54 pm
NinebB0nesfr33d

Elijah yelped in surprise and spun around. "D-druid!" The few remaining thorns forgotten, the vampire looked like he couldn't decide between attacking and... not attacking? In fact, he looked surprisingly miserable.

"What're you doing here?" His eyes darted from side to side, as if looking for anyone who might be watching. "I-..." His shoulders slumped in defeat. "What do you want, druid?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:01 pm
Anguis Lingua

Crackle let out a sigh and leaned against a tree before picking out his words carefully. He carefully observed the vampire and then frowned.

"My name is Crackle. You know that you have me at your beck and call. I have no idea why or how this is happening. There was something about you that struck a chord."

Crackle took a few steps towards Elijah, fairly certain that this encounter wasn't turning into a fight..yet.

"That last fight, you insinuated that you were in the same boat as I am. Unless you're screwing with my head. Be honest now. If I'm wasting my time I'll move on back to my own kind. If I'm not then I'm here to compromise and make this work in whatever way we can figure out."

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:11 pm
NinebB0nesfr33d

Elijah blinked in astonishment, tongue flicking across suddenly dry lips. He opened his mouth to answer, but the answer hung in his throat. It was in his nature to flirt, to insinuate, spread honeyed words around, but this?

"I-," dammit, the words were sticking in his throat! Was it always like this, trying to tell the truth? No wonder he preferred just flirtation and insinuation. He picked another thorn from his hip and flicked it aside. "I-... don't know." he admitted. "I-... I don't know, dru-, Crackle." He took a deep, slow breath as he leaned against the tree. "I'm... what do you mean, at your beck and call?" He couldn't admit that he was feeling the same about the druid, and was astonished that he felt Elijah had him wrapped around his finger.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:19 pm
Anguis Lingua

Crackle looked directly into Elijah's eyes and meaning every word he spoke. This was foolish and terrifying, but Crackle wasn't about to let his words escape him. Lay it on the line now. Better to be rejected and receive nothing than to not try at all.

"Elijah, I'm helpless around you. You catch me off guard. I'd do anything, say anything and face everything if it meant I'd grab your attention even if only for a moment."

Crackle let out a sigh, unsure what else to say to make it more clear.

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:31 pm
NinebB0nesfr33d

Elijah groaned as he slumped against the tree and slide down until he was sitting. Why? Why why why? A druid of all things!

"I-... don't know what to do around you," he whispered, staring at the ground between his feet. "Why do I think about you, even after you've just kicked my a**? And ruined my dress? It isn't s'posed to be like this. We're supposed to be trying to kill each other."

The vampire looked up, his usual smug expression gone, a look of utter misery replacing it. "I don't... the truth doesn't come easy to me, drui-, Crackle. It's in my nature, it's what I am. But... the truth is, I-... have... something, and you're the cause."  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:39 pm
Anguis Lingua

Crackle walked towards where Elijah was sitting and leaned in towards him, placing his hand on the tree that Elijah was sitting against.

"I'm not going to give up on this. I'm aware that we're supposed to be enemies, but when I look at you I don't feel the hatred that I'm supposed to. I can't stop thinking about you. This would be a constant battle, to try. To try is all I'm asking. Whatever it is that comes up, I'm on your side. I'd much rather die than to deny the fact that I'm falling for you. I barely know you and know that I'd die for you. I'll sacrifice it all."

Crackle watched for Elijah's reaction. Things were obviously not going to be simple. This was a situation that needed to be handled carefully.

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:00 pm
NinebB0nesfr33d

Elijah unconsciously shifted away slightly as the druid leaned in towards him. After the last two fights, he was a bit wary about getting his a** kicked again. That was until he listened to the druid's words.

"Crackle..." he sighed. "I can't... make promises. I can't... fight what is my nature." He took a deep, shuddering breath. "I never thought I would find something, someone, I'd actually give a damn about. I never wanted to."

Elijah looked up and gave the druid a weak smile. "Of all the things to be falling for, why did it have to be a godsdamned cute druid?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:08 pm
Anguis Lingua

"Nor can I promise my nature either, Elijah. I CAN promise you that I'm going to try."

Crackle flashed a smile at the vampire and took his hand off the tree. He then leaned in, kissing the forehead of the vampire very softly.

"I asked your mother for permission to pursue you. She wasn't a fan."

Crackle smiled and put a finger on Elijah's shoulder to point out the dress.

"I like this dress on you."

NinebB0nesfr33d

Seeker

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:28 pm
NinebB0nesfr33d

Elijah blushed. The kiss was the last thing he was expecting. Then he groaned when Crackle said he'd met his mother.

"Oh gods, you met my mother?" He placed his head in his hands. "I'm dead. My mother knows, my sister will no doubt find out... Gods help me if they tell the grandparents!" He didn't dare mention that his great-grandfather was Big Daddy Ravnos himself. That probably wouldn't go over well right now.

He stood up and stretched, then grinned smugly as he posed just a little (a lot). "Really? You think so? It's one of my everyday wear pieces..."

((We're gonna have to figure out how to bring some truly epic drama into this, along with some good ol' fashioned fighting and arguing. wink ))  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff